Hello!!!!!!!

Comments

• Of course there is a connection, because it's about Michael's face and he is crying

he was in that room?
    No , that room was separate ! But i saw numbers on that room ! I don;t know what is that room, but i came here to ask you. and you laugh, is not nice

do you know what mind games go on sometimes?
  • All I see is that members seem to have time to lose right now !

It's so strange how beginning of Christmas holidays fit so well with new cryptic members arrival....

@Gema : <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Merry Christmas everybody !!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    All I see is that members seem to have time to lose right now !

It's so strange how beginning of Christmas holidays fit so well with new cryptic members arrival....

@Gema : <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Merry Christmas everybody !!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I agree...and I think it's really annoying. My time has been much more limited lately with the holidays approaching, and I get frustrated when I waste my time sifting through threads and trying to figure out who is real and who is blowing smoke. (aka....old posters posing as new ones) It would really be nice to just come here and find out new information instead of meeting the next Miss Cleo.

Who knows, maybe these new people are legit, but my BS radar has been going off left and right. And it's usually pretty accurate.

Merry Christmas to you all as well!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well, I do not publish the image that I to want, anyhow Merry Christmas
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    T S
    O
    O
    N

TOO SOON

OHHHH! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Of course there is a connection, because it's about Michael's face and he is crying

he was in that room?
    No , that room was separate ! But i saw numbers on that room ! I don;t know what is that room, but i came here to ask you. and you laugh, is not nice

ok so the july 7th, 2007 date was connected to the room , right?
    what were the circumstances of the crying?
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    Of course there is a connection, because it's about Michael's face and he is crying

he was in that room?

yes im also wondering this.

he was in that room?

yes im also wondering this.
    perhaps we shouldn't hold our breath while we wait <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Seven days ago, i dream a picture , and when i woke up i saw that picture on internet ( there IS A DATEEE : 07.07.2007 IN MY DREAM)I also know tha bam day ! i saw it <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Whoa how interesting. Are you like a true medium? COuld you post or link the picture I would like to see.
    Also, what was the bam date you saw? haha so many questions but Im curious. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREZVVS9EdGBtHBe1S2R7ANSuGth3aJpmWkvTvDcAAXbVtY3IbOXRdCVNfElA
    and in my dream i saw the date when sta pic was took

Medium777, if you don't know much of Michael's life, may I ask how you found this picture?
    (This is indeed the interior of the Carolwood home; someone asked.)
    And what is the date that the picture was taken (which you said you saw)?
    Truth prevails I am not a medium but I have seen this photo before <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • this place is like oz. people come and go so quickly here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i get the impression someone is working hard to have us believe that we are fools.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    well, whoever it is, can´t let it go <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> should be terrible to be so bored <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but anyway, look at the bright side, we get entertained...for free... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • new tiuxnew tiux Posts: 104
    wasn't the will signed at 07.07.2007? I may be wrong of course <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> if so, then I'm sorry <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Many of you, don;t bealive me , BUT I KNOW WHAT I KNOW!!!!!!!
    <!-- m -->http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs28/i/2008/ ... ar_art.jpg<!-- m -->

He who is like God!
  • Many of you, don;t bealive me , BUT I KNOW WHAT I KNOW!!!!!!!

He who is like God!
    That's Archangel Michael!
    Edit: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    bealive

hey I see what ya did there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I feel like i'm having deja-vu <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I feel like i'm having deja-vu <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

There is someone else on this forum that talks about deja-vu all the time.....interesting.....
  • I feel like i'm having deja-vu <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

There is someone else on this forum that talks about deja-vu all the time.....interesting.....
    Who?
  • Michael not killed no enemy!
    Medium777 wrote:

Michael not killed no enemy!

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Michael not killed no enemy!

ok language barrier here . could you say this a different way?

pretty please <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • same day but 2006
    @ suspicious mind:i mean > Michael-not killed
  • same day but 2006
    @ suspicious mind:i mean > Michael-not killed
    Ok, so you're saying something happened BACK in June 25, 2006?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Many of you, don;t bealive me , BUT I KNOW WHAT I KNOW!!!!!!!

He who is like God!
    That's Archangel Michael!
    Edit: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

What archangel?? Michael is God!
This discussion has been closed.