Hello!!!!!!!

Comments

• Many of you, don;t bealive me , BUT I KNOW WHAT I KNOW!!!!!!!
    <!-- m -->http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs28/i/2008/ ... ar_art.jpg<!-- m -->

He who is like God!
    That's Archangel Michael!
    Edit: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

What archangel?? Michael is God!

But that IS a depiction of Archangel Michael. "He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God" [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_(archangel)]

Edit: "In Hebrew, the name Michael means 'who is like God'(mi-who, ke-as or like, El-deity), which in Talmudic tradition is interpreted as a rhetorical question: 'Who is like God?' (which expects an answer in the negative) to imply that no one is like God. In this way, Michael is reinterpreted as a symbol of humility before God" (Wikepedia).
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    June 25 2006, is this?

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7274&p=225114<!-- l -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I was kidding <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I can tell that I have been reading a lot lately about The Archangel and, following the representation of the Archangel Michael in some artistic periods, Michael did use the colour codes used in the iconography of the Archangel during This is it rehersals, coincidence or not, but understanding Michael Jackson as a person who would not dress by chance, I am pro believing that his clothes had a message as well.

Jehovas also believe in the archangel Michael.
  • but is there really anything new here?
    No, I don´t think so.

It is like a compilation of the Visions thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • No, I don´t think so.

It is like a compilation of the Visions thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

but much more direct <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • If only Medium777 were here to help us to understand... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    So, let´s go on with the resume <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I already got lost there, as usual!

But we were first with the visions of the rooms and people <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • So, let´s go on with the resume <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I already got lost there, as usual!

But we were first with the visions of the rooms and people <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

ok gema . you are saying you guys already had stuff on your thread about the room. i haven't been on that thread much and especially lately.
    So, let´s go on with the resume <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I already got lost there, as usual!

ok gema . you are saying you guys already had stuff on your thread about the room. i haven't been on that thread much and especially lately.

Room spaces has been discussed, cities, buildings and a lot of symbolism as well as key people related to MJ in some ways. The religious and mystic side of MJ has been as well discussed. Every visionary theory has been debated and discussed there in every shape and form, even paranormal events.

That is why @sarahli kindly told "medium 777" to join that speciphic thread <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Some of us see the thread somehow relevant to contribute with information, if any, related to MJ, but others find it funny...

It´s not easy being green....
  • So, let´s go on with the resume <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I already got lost there, as usual!

Room spaces has been discussed, cities, buildings and a lot of symbolism as well as key people related to MJ in some ways. The religious and mystic side of MJ has been as well discussed. Every visionary theory has been debated and discussed there in every shape and form, even paranormal events.

That is why @sarahli kindly told "medium 777" to join that speciphic thread <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Some of us see the thread somehow relevant to contribute with information, if any, related to MJ, but others find it funny...

It´s not easy being green....

you and sarahli are the bright spots of that thread imho. i do not totally reject the idea of dreams and visions. i believe they need to be handled with care.

i find it interesting though that none of this is new to you . i suppose to you could appear as some confirmation, but as i said before i would handle it with care.
    Thanks!

Imo, we underestimate our brain capacity and intuition. And yes, I agree, it needs to be handled with care.

Dreams are magic. Losing touch with logic it is an amazing experience!
  • Thanks!

Imo, we underestimate our brain capacity and intuition. And yes, I agree, it needs to be handled with care.

Dreams are magic. Losing touch with logic it is an amazing experience!
    it is for sure that we should trust our intuition . i don't know if we underestimate our brains but we do under use them <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think medium777 speaks quite poorely English for someone that is based in the USA...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    medium , say it fast with fresh ideas.
    are you blackjack?
    are you a troll?
    are you an insider?
    are you media?
    <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    i was just kidding medium, if you feel like an outsider PM me, i could be your friend and listen to you.
    Blessings.

Leave BlackJack out of this please <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

What a funny thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    I think medium777 speaks quite poorely English for someone that is based in the USA...

so that is the reason why he/she is here. to practise the language with us. aha..
    "I am AN medium and I have CLUES".... are you scooby doo?!
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    And watch out BOB !!!

what's a BOB? It's long time since I want to know
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    And watch out BOB !!!

In Holland a BOB is someone who drives people home who drink to much ,and BOB doesnt drink at all <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i hope i explained it correctly ?
    I don't know.... I was wondering what does BOB mean for a native American. It's really something that bugs me since some time ago and I am not a native American
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I don't know.... I was wondering what does BOB mean for a native American. It's really something that bugs me since some time ago and I am not a native American
    You mean b.o.b. , with points. Yeah, we've wondered for a long time what this abbreviation means.
    yeah, that one
  • And watch out BOB !!!

In Holland a BOB is someone who drives people home who drink to much ,and BOB doesnt drink at all <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i hope i explained it correctly ?

It isn't a BOB, they presumably think of BOB as an assumed name, like f.e. John Smith imho.
    And Bob doesn't drink at all <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    This thread is a joke, and I have to ask again who's Bob <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ..
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    This thread is a joke, and I have to ask again who's Bob <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ..
    you should ask the MEDIUM she should know it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
This discussion has been closed.