Handwritten MJ Note -- I'm Gonna 'Make Huge $

Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
edited January 1970 in News
TMZ picked up the story...

Handwritten MJ Note -- I'm Gonna 'Make Huge $'
12/23/2010 9:35 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson planned to "make huge $" before his death last year -- at least according to a note handwritten by the King of Pop himself that recently sold for a ton of cash.

1223-mj-ebay2-credit.jpg

The memo -- which was just auctioned off on eBay for more than $3,000 -- was allegedly found in June 2009 by staff working at MJ's home in Holmby Hills.

The note -- purportedly handwritten by MJ -- seems to reference his then upcoming "This Is It" concert series in London -- "One year in London 3? International # 1 2 3 4 5 albums and single."

The note -- written on Dr. Arnie Klein's stationary -- continues, "Talk to digital people, Universal, Warner ... make huge $" ... followed by the words, "Who's doing sculpture for Halloween special."

FYI -- the red stuff on the note ain't blood ... the seller claims it's simply a drink stain.

Comments

• Well this is certainly strange! Let's start trying to decode this one. I gotta think for a while...

What sculpture?!

And the FYI was a little weird. I didn't even notice the stains until I read the FYI. Hmm.
  • there is a phonenumber on the reverse side to a "Tim". Some claim it is to a furniture store in the beverlyhills area. But if you search the number it comes up unlisted.
    Why would a furniture store have an unlisted number?
    and who is Tim?

the number go to a landline in the Bel air area... one of MJ's friends?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    there is a phonenumber on the reverse side to a "Tim". Some claim it is to a furniture store in the beverlyhills area. But if you search the number it comes up unlisted.
    Why would a furniture store have an unlisted number?
    and who is Tim?

Oh, what is the number? I cannot figure it out?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Interesting!

Yeah, who's Tim.
  • This has been sold by a UK seller... why is this in the UK and who has sold this??????

Hmmm.. the plot thickens, i think!!

Also.. this proves MJ wasnt sick and frightened.. he wanted to make the money and do the shows if you take this note as real.

Also... Warner Bros and Universal.... MOVIES!
  • This has been sold by a UK seller... why is this in the UK and who has sold this??????

Hmmm.. the plot thickens, i think!!

Also.. this proves MJ wasnt sick and frightened.. he wanted to make the money and do the shows if you take this note as real.

Also... Warner Bros and Universal.... MOVIES!

Yeah, thought the same and digital people: experts in 3D & other digital effects in movies.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I mirrored and inverted it to see better. It is something written on the other side of the paper.
    Does someone understand?

Tim? and 7762 23/ or 1762 23? And what could this mean?

1223mjebay2credit7.jpg
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    is that 310 476 21 23? is this a phone number?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    It may be a phone no.
    This gives a non identified landline result in western L.A.
    http://www.reversenumberdatabase.com/searchResults?phone=310-476-2123
  • Ive found the actual link to the completed listing:

<!-- m -->http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MICHAEL-JACKSON-H ... 336364c1bf<!-- m -->

Scroll down to see further pics and the seller has answered questions... they say the writing on the reverse is a childs writing and the number is for a furniture store.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    is that 310 476 21 23? is this a phone number?

I has enough numbers to be one??? Should call it ?
    I called the number is a private home <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Thats what the lady said.
    Ive found the actual link to the completed listing:

Scroll down to see further pics and the seller has answered questions... they say the writing on the reverse is a childs writing and the number is for a furniture store.
    Not true I just called and the lady whom answered said it was a private home. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Ive found the actual link to the completed listing:

Not true I just called and the lady whom answered said it was a private home. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Its not me who said it, its on the ebay listing on the Q and A bit.
    Does the note say:

ONE YEAR in London?
    or
    ARE YOU in London <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

not sure it is ONE YEAR <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Ive found the actual link to the completed listing:

Its not me who said it, its on the ebay listing on the Q and A bit.
    I wasnt saying you did say it love <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I called and asked for Joey and she said there was no one by that name whom lived there... I should have asked for Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Pls, ring and ask if Tim lives there.
  • I wasnt saying you did say it love <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I called and asked for Joey and she said there was no one by that name whom lived there... I should have asked for Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ok. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Why didnt you ask for Tim?
  • The comment about the Halloween Special is interesting. Taking it at face value only, when did he think he'd have time to practice for a Halloween Special? We know it couldn't have been for the 02 concerts because he wasn't going to be performing during that time.

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com/refunds.php<!-- m -->

But, TII did come out at Halloween.
  • it definitely isn't a store's number. It is an unpublished (not in the phone book) private number.

Unpublished
    (310) 476-2123
    Metro Area: Greater Los Angeles (Los Angeles County)

Type of phone: Landline

Most likely location(s):
    1. Los Angeles, CA
    2. Beverly Hills, CA
    http://www.whitepages.ca/search/ReversePhone?full_phone=310+476+2123
    I didn't see anything about the name Tim until I re read the post <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> What to say if indeed there is a Tim there? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I didn't see anything about the name Tim until I re read the post <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> What to say if indeed there is a Tim there? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Tim, I am a marketing researcher ( a lil lie won´t harm <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) and would like to know your opinion about MJ´s latest cd.
    it definitely isn't a store's number. It is an unpublished (not in the phone book) private number.

Unpublished
    (310) 476-2123
    Metro Area: Greater Los Angeles (Los Angeles County)

Type of phone: Landline

Most likely location(s):
    1. Los Angeles, CA
    2. Beverly Hills, CA
    http://www.whitepages.ca/search/ReversePhone?full_phone=310+476+2123

hmmm, maybe someone should check ask for Tim... Burton <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Tim, I am a marketing researcher ( a lil lie won´t harm <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) and would like to know your opinion about MJ´s latest cd.
    This lady knows my voice now <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    It could be around Bellagio Rd, Bel Air.