Handwritten MJ Note -- I'm Gonna 'Make Huge $

Comments

• What do you hope to accomplish by calling the number?
    It isn't like Michael will answer the phone.
    It seems it is a private residence. It could be a friend or one of the children's friends home or something.
    I just don't see the point in calling them, they probably won't tell you anything even if the knew anything.
  • it definitely isn't a store's number. It is an unpublished (not in the phone book) private number.

Unpublished
    (310) 476-2123
    Metro Area: Greater Los Angeles (Los Angeles County)

Type of phone: Landline

Most likely location(s):
    1. Los Angeles, CA
    2. Beverly Hills, CA
    http://www.whitepages.ca/search/ReversePhone?full_phone=310+476+2123

hmmm, maybe someone should check ask for Tim... Burton <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Information for: (310) 476-2123
    PREMIUM VERIFICATION RESULTS
    US Search confirmed each Phone Number and Address listed in the report below against Public Utility databases. Each confirmed phone number is noted with red text. Please note: phone numbers and addresses may still be current but not listed in public utility databases.

Name Street Address City State Zip More Info
    Kim R Shanto 844 3rd St Santa Monica CA 90403 Learn More
    William D Murdock 11208 Chalon Rd Los Angeles CA 90049

Note: neither of these names were in red
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I didn't see anything about the name Tim until I re read the post <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> What to say if indeed there is a Tim there? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Tim, I am a marketing researcher ( a lil lie won´t harm <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) and would like to know your opinion about MJ´s latest cd.
    This lady knows my voice now <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Pinch your nose <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well, I wasn´t serious about it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That residence should know by now that their telephone number is listed on the back side of a paper used by MJ, taking notes.
  • I didn't see anything about the name Tim until I re read the post <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> What to say if indeed there is a Tim there? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Tim, I am a marketing researcher ( a lil lie won´t harm <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) and would like to know your opinion about MJ´s latest cd.
    This lady knows my voice now <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

yes, dont worry and dont call again, i dont want you to get into trouble. xxxx
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    Does the note say:

ONE YEAR in London?
    or
    ARE YOU in London :? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

not sure it is ONE YEAR <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

this is what I first understood too. But TMZ wrote "One year"
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Does the note say:

ONE YEAR in London?
    or
    ARE YOU in London :? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

this is what I first understood too. But TMZ wrote "One year"

yeah, but maybe TMZ wrote it after the seller on e-bay?
  • Let me think <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> ...there's a big spectacular 3D movie coming, a Warner & Universal production, and at the release in London around Halloween 2011 there will be a Halloween-special which will be a sculpture of... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The name Tim and below the symbol of dolar$.. a S... TS? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Does the note say:

ONE YEAR in London?
    or
    ARE YOU in London <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

True, to me it is "are you in London"
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I see "one year in London" (London <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> -this city starts to haunt me)
    Thank you TMZ for pointing out there was NO BLOOD involved in this story.
    Love you Michael.....
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    Each day this hoax becomes more and more interesting... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The name Tim and below the symbol of dolar$.. a S... TS? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Gotta love this adventure.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    this is the first time I checked the comments below an article..there r so many people who believes that MJ is still alive..
    just an example:

elvis is dead
    john lennon is dead
    tupac is dead

but

it is so obvious that
    michael jackson
    the king
    is ALIVE
    open your damn eyes and brains
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Well MJ didn't lie on the memo, He is making tons of cash that's for sure. Just look at all the MJ merchandise that sold this year. Man how ironic that this memo comes to surface now. Of course TMZ gives us the scoop about it first.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    This is the longest roller coaster ride in my live <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • There is a furniture shop in Texas with the following contact details:
    Kreiss Showrooms
    We have showrooms in 15 locations throughout the U.S. and Mexico.

Austin

1214 West 6th Street
    Austin, TX 78703
    (512) 476-2121 (Phone)
    (512) 476-2123 (Fax)

Reference: http://www.kreiss.com/showroom.cfm?showroom_id=98&type=0&show=showroom

Could this be our furniture shop? I could not see the area code on the hand written note!

...Though I cannot see how this furniture shop would fit in the story!
    The only thing that comes to mind is MJ shopping for furniture in Las Vegas during the Bashir programme... and showing us how not to spend money! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Maybe we are meant to follow the money trail again!

With L.O.V.E
  • I don't understand the meaning of it,but I sincerely read "are you in london 3o #12345", so maybe it could be
    london-3/5 =TII Announcement <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> what do you think? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • I think it says London 30, on some of the comments on TMZ they think that MJ only agreed to 30 not 50 or something like that.
    Also why is the sellers name 'sister-is-a-movie-star ' I thought on TMZ it showed september_10
  • maybe the make huge $ is a note for a prop
    like a huge dollar sign like for MONEY the song idk

what about the reference to no blood is connected to the supposed blood on the 9.99 shirt that was supposed to be in the closet <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

yeah i know back into the jacket <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    maybe the make huge $ is a note for a prop

what about the reference to no blood is connected to the supposed blood on the 9.99 shirt that was supposed to be in the closet <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

You crack me up. But seriously, you see things in a unique way.
  • maybe the make huge $ is a note for a prop

You crack me up. But seriously, you see things in a unique way.

fearfully i ask is that good or bad <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • I see "one year in London 30".
    If the note is real (it does look like Michael's handwriting to me) and "30" refers to 30 concerts, it's not good because MJ told some fans, in private conversations, that he only agreed to 10 concerts... I seriously don't know what to think. Maybe Michael ultimately agreed to do 30 shows? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I think Michael lied to the fans. They are seed carriers, you know? Back clues planted within those fans, to fuel the murder/conspiracy mystery "Michael was controlled", thanks Joe.

It's a movie you know? Just like he called the nurse to ask for Propofol. Seed planted. These people are playing parts in the production and don't even know it. Just by telling about their experience with Mr. Jackson.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I see "one year in London 30".
    If the note is real (it does look like Michael's handwriting to me) and "30" refers to 30 concerts, it's not good because MJ told some fans, in private conversations, that he only agreed to 10 concerts... I seriously don't know what to think. Maybe Michael ultimately agreed to do 30 shows? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Well 30's right in the middle. And I see your first line as well in the note. We know for sure there was no concerts planned--no rider list, not ready enough in the Staples arena, other events booked at the 02, many slip-ups about a movie and acting. I'm thinking if MJ knew he was going to hoax and knew people would scour the place for things to sell, he would have been deliberate about notes and such, like the ones about children are sweet and medications on his bathroom wall. Also wouldn't his personal managers moniter anything personal to make sure it doesn't get into the wrong hands. So this has to be something to relate to the hoax IMO. It's another breadcrumb.