Handwritten MJ Note -- I'm Gonna 'Make Huge $

13»

Comments

• I thought the digit after the number 3 could be the Letter "G".

http://twitter.com/ATONCLASSIC

Anthony Jackson
    On Friday 24th December 2010, @ATONCLASSIC said:

"What's G? It is the emblem of a warrior. Its the swag of an athlete. A champion... and a dynasty. It's gifted; genius; genuine; good seed; golden; and glorious. It is a lower case GOD. What's G? It is the heart, hustle and soul of the game. That's G." WEEZY F. BABY
    43 minutes ago via TwitLonger Beta

Anthony Jackson

I'm coming home
    I'm coming home
    tell the World I'm coming home
    Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
    I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
    I'm coming home, I'm coming home
    tell the World that I'm coming

(Coming Home)
    about 5 hours ago via TwitLonger Beta
  • The last days of Michael Jackson
    Sunday Aug 23 2009
    ...On the last night of his life, Jackson arrived at the Staples Center for six hours of a full run-through. First he had a meeting with Phillips, AEG president Tim Leiweke, his manager DiLeo and Grammy producer Ken Ehrlich. They were going over ideas for a Halloween special they were putting together: the network debut of Ghosts, Jackson's short film, which would incorporate clips of a live performance of Thriller from London. Afterwards, Jackson went into another room and spent about an hour going over the 3-D effects for the show. He ate dinner -- chicken breast and broccoli. Then he went to his dressing room and came out for three hours of performance.

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/celebrity-news-gossip/the-last-days-of-michael-jackson-1867400.html
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The last days of Michael Jackson
    Sunday Aug 23 2009
    ...On the last night of his life, Jackson arrived at the Staples Center for six hours of a full run-through. First he had a meeting with Phillips, AEG president Tim Leiweke, his manager DiLeo and Grammy producer Ken Ehrlich. They were going over ideas for a Halloween special they were putting together: the network debut of Ghosts, Jackson's short film, which would incorporate clips of a live performance of Thriller from London. Afterwards, Jackson went into another room and spent about an hour going over the 3-D effects for the show. He ate dinner -- chicken breast and broccoli. Then he went to his dressing room and came out for three hours of performance.

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/celebrity-news-gossip/the-last-days-of-michael-jackson-1867400.html

See and then that redirect for the Ghosts special on 10/28 turned out to be a program that was aired in 2002.

So the network debut for that Halloween special was in 2002.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    What about this ????
  • Gotta love this adventure.

Loving every minute of it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And I'm thinking.. I should so start to write myself to-do lists this way! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    So determined.. ''Today: Make loads of cash''.. Haha! It might actually work for me. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

What I wonder most about in the note, besides who Tim with the Number is, is the ''Halloween Speciel'' sculpture. I cant seem to place it with anything for TII exepct relation to TII = Thriller II.
    I think it's weird. But very exciting! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Oh, Serenitys.. I didn't update my browser to see your message before submitting..
    Ghost! Hmm.. Nice! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I thought the digit after the number 3 could be the Letter "G".

Anthony Jackson

"What's G? It is the emblem of a warrior. Its the swag of an athlete. A champion... and a dynasty. It's gifted; genius; genuine; good seed; golden; and glorious. It is a lower case GOD. What's G? It is the heart, hustle and soul of the game. That's G." WEEZY F. BABY

Anthony Jackson

I'm coming home
    I'm coming home

(Coming Home)

The Anthony Jackson Tweet is an extract from the Diddy & Dirty money song "Coming home". So we have a link between this TMZ article, dirty money (The note is stained!) and Diddy (Who has been very active lately!).
    "Dirty Money" is a strong theme and an unfortunate reality in the World in general (Not only the entertainment business). I have no doubt that MJ has got a strong dense of Justice and this theme would be high on his "take-over" agenda!

With L.O.V.E
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I thought the digit after the number 3 could be the Letter "G".

Anthony Jackson

Anthony Jackson

I'm coming home
    I'm coming home

(Coming Home)

The Anthony Jackson Tweet is an extract from the Diddy & Dirty money song "Coming home". So we have a link between this TMZ article, dirty money (The note is stained!) and Diddy (Who has been very active lately!).
    "Dirty Money" is a strong theme and an unfortunate reality in the World in general (Not only the entertainment business). I have no doubt that MJ has got a strong dense of Justice and this theme would be high on his "take-over" agenda!

With L.O.V.E

Makes sense, all of it. So does that mean we should take notice of Diddy's weird 'return' tweets? I still can't imagine the BAM would be this year, but who knows.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I'm not really sure if this note is written before his death and if this note has been found by staff working in MJ's home. Who says <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> TMZ? Anyone could say this <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> We don't have to believe everything and of course you don't have to believe it when I say that when I read "London 3G" I’m thinking of Sony 3G related to London studio’s. I found this article:

The London Studios invests in Sony 3G ready HD system cameras, vision mixers and LCD monitors
    Nov 25, 2009
    “We researched the complete range of HD cameras available in the market and what other studio complexes had purchased, and decided the Sony package was the best business case for us.”

Weybridge, UK - Following the launch of Sony’s new HDC R-Series system cameras, UK based The London Studios has today announced the purchase of 18 HDC-1500R and HDC-1000R cameras, alongside a selection of Vision Mixers, LCD monitors and studio recorders. The investment will enable The London Studios to produce programmes in both SD and HD in their main studios as well as future proofing their investment for 1080p production.

The award-winning The London Studios based at ITV tower in London, produce nearly two thousand five hundred hours a year of the highest quality entertainment, , sport and factual programming for the ITV network, the BBC, Channels 4 and Five and other broadcasters. The Sony cameras will be used on the full range of Live and recorded light entertainment and factual studio based productions such as Have I Got News For You, The Paul O’Grady Show, QI and Loose Women.

The new HDC R Series cameras boast a unique Focus Assist function that enables operators to recognise which part of the image is in focus using markers and indicators in the viewfinder. In addition the Power Had FX CCD image sensors enable producers to create higher quality images through increased sensitivity and excellent signal to noise ratio. The HDC 1500R cameras have been modified for London Studios and were manufactured in Sony’s European factory based in Wales.

The purchase of Sony HDC-1500 cameras is just part of a total studio solution. To enable seamless integration of SD and HD feeds in a live studio environment, The London Studios purchased 3 MVS-8000G vision mixers. The MVS-8000G is a true multi-format switcher, which offers powerful integrated DME capabilities, internal frame store with animation capability, extensive keying possibilities and internal colour correction, this makes it ideally suited to multi-format programme operations. They also purchased a selection of eighty plus LCD broadcast monitors including the BVM-L170 for reference monitoring in areas such as camera control/racking and LMD-1750W, LMD-4250W for production monitoring, and two SRW-5500 studio recorders.

Debbie Hills, Managing Director of The London Studios commented; “We researched the complete range of HD cameras available in the market and what other studio complexes had purchased, and decided the Sony package was the best business case for us. Flexibility in both hand held operation and the ability to quickly mount the cameras onto the HDLA-1500 box lens support cradle plus in the HDC 1000R studio body we have full facilities for the Cameraman and the very latest OLED HD viewfinders.”

“We have been working closely with The London Studios for a number of years," said Roy Shufflebotham, Senior Account Manager, Sony Professional. "It‘s a privilege and a pleasure to work with a team who are so committed to delivering productions of the highest quality for their clients. Their investment in our top of the range HDC Systems cameras will ensure that the UK continues to be at the forefront of High Definition programme making, and with an available upgrade path into 1080P production they'll also be covered well into the future.”

This is not the first investment by The London Studios in Sony HD production equipment. Last year following a comprehensive review of its existing vision mixers The London Studios purchased a Sony MVS-8000G vision mixer for one of its main studios

<!-- m -->http://www.sony.co.uk/biz/content/id/12 ... ws-hdcamsr<!-- m -->

In topic <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=54&t=14489&hilit=+wil.i.am<!-- l -->

watch at 3:20 [youtube:2qazfcd2]

it is obvious that Michael is highly interested in camera’s, digital film technology like 3D and has huge plans. Everything is possible! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Well this note looks like the general plan of the hoax to me. And everything goes according to the plan. The albums, movies full of clues like When in Rome, MegaMind and Alice in Wonderland, Halloween sculpture can be about the time we saw MJ with that Saw mask. And making $? Absolutely he is. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Sunday Aug 23 2009
    ...On the last night of his life, Jackson arrived at the Staples Center for six hours of a full run-through. First he had a meeting with Phillips, AEG president Tim Leiweke, his manager DiLeo and Grammy producer Ken Ehrlich.

Could that be the "Tim" you're looking for?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Speaking of the name "Tim", I just watched the movie, "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs".

The dad of the scientist has "Tim" written on his shirt. He finds it hard to tell his son he loves him (sort of like Joe), though the scientist son is so genius and wants to be so innovative and bless the world with something BIG. The girl sticks on him this invention that speaks the mind of animals. Then he is able to say he loves his son. This father also sort of saves the world by pressing the button "send". It reminds me of TS and Tim Simkin, perhaps being an invention for Michael to say what he wants to us, and "sends" it to us each redirect.
  • Why would anyone note down "making huge money"? This is something you don't forget...

Maybe it means that Universal and Warner make huge money...

Btw, I cannot read the word "make". It's something like m1le or m1k. Maybe the last one, as he left out the letter e from "people" too. Or is there anyone who writes letter A this way?
  • Why would someone who has been possesing the note and waitong this long to sell it ? Does this coming from some source that gives another hint?
  • Who is the seller september_10 or sister-is-a-movie-star?
  • If you look at "are you", the "a" looks very similar to the sign next to the number "3". Could that be April 3?
  • If you look at "are you", the "a" looks very similar to the sign next to the number "3". Could that be April 3?

These notes are addressed to self. Do you think it makes sense for MJ to write "are you"? To whom? I'm 100% sure it's "one year" - and I don't normally make this sort of statement on this forum. Look at the last letter of the 2nd word, which according to you should be "u"... Do you really think that's "u"?

In the first word, the "o" and "n" are linked in the same way that I link them sometimes. That's definitely "one", not "are".
  • ok...i made my guest about that note lol
    what i see is:
    One year in London 3G
    international #12345 albums and single
    Talk to digital people
    Universal
    Warner
    Make huge $
    who's doing sculpture for halloween special

And i have a thought about the 3G...what if it represent 3G$ ?? so one year in london=3G$
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • The last days of Michael Jackson
    Sunday Aug 23 2009

The 'AUTOPSY REPORT" or which ever report it is that gives the stomach contents did not list broccoli & chicken <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Only undissolved pills. How could they possibly have missed those little trees <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I think in this note to Michael is talking movies, (Universal, Warner), and suddenly a few tests ... This Is It becomes a movie, writes London that I do not understand and that number 3 next. Michael knew he would have died and left instructions at all, as well as the note I left to the executors Hold My Hand asked to be included in the new CD. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->