Monkey Business ~ The King Is Dead - Long Live The King!

Comments

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    So if the monkey theory is correct (and I for one, really hope it is <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> perhaps there is a meaning to burying a monkey. Ever hear of having a monkey on your back? Did MJ finally get his freedom when he got that monkey off his back and buried it forever?

Kinda reminds me of my favorite Robbie Williams song Me and my Monkey. It's a cautionary tail. Don't tango in Las Vegas with a Monkey.

Some have connected Robbie to MJ. Perhaps there's a message here. In any case, it's really fun to watch.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsNVigqFEpM<!-- m -->
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    oops. forgot the link

[youtube:1qnczomh]
  • HaHaHa I don't think he was thinking of the Jerry Springer Show when he penned this song...I think he was thinking about his Brother's and how his family has become SO dysfunctional.... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> thazzz just my opinion.
    Every time I wanna say it, it is
    Just too much for me
    Everybody's doin' it to somebody's love
    It seems to me
    I just can't believe the things I'm seein'
    So just let it be
    I might tell on you
    So don't you start no stuff with me

Your brother's got kids with
    your mother in law
    I might drop dead about what I saw
    I caught your mother, she doin' a dude
    You can't like it that I'm lookin' right at you
    Stop it, it's too much
    Monkey business goin' down

I read the paper and I can't believe what's goin' round
    Somebody's doin' it to somebody's up, somebody's down
    The government won't pay my taxes and I'm really mad
    My mouth might let it be
    So don't you monkey shy with me

Your brother's got kids with
    your mother in law
    I might drop dead about what I saw

I caught your mother, she doin' a dude
    You can't like it that I'm lookin' right at you
    Your brother's gone and kissed
    The mother in law
    I might tell Dad about what I saw
    Your brother didn't make a nickle, or dime too
    Sittin' around tellin' how he did it to you
    Stop it, it's too much
    Monkey business goin' down
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Uh....

Questions: how could a thawed corpse of a primate EVER be mistaken for the dying body of a human being by medical professionals???? The feet, the hands, the general MUG of a monkey looks nothing like a man. Anyone would know the difference, especially a paramedic. Even an old man still looks like a human. Do you mean to say that MJ had the animal shaved before freezing? GROSS. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> That he had the "southern" thumbs removed??? I don't know...this corpse mutilation of someone (I could plainly see previously) that he loved to death, is waaaaaay too creepy for me. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Yucky! The flesh of the dead is different than someone in the throws of death. They would KNOW by certain details (ick, no "spring" to the flesh...eeeuuuwww) that there had been no life in the body of the animal for days. And, er...by law, a dead animal would no way be allowed inside a human hospital, just for sanitation's sake, unless it were a shark attached to a living victim/patient.

I'll accept it as a Fantastically creative metaphor, but, eeewww, not literally true. Have you been sleepin' in the poppies, dear? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    :? Uh....

Questions: how could a thawed corpse of a primate EVER be mistaken for the dying body of a human being by medical professionals???? The feet, the hands, the general MUG of a monkey looks nothing like a man. Anyone would know the difference, especially a paramedic. Even an old man still looks like a human. Do you mean to say that MJ had the animal shaved before freezing? GROSS. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> That he had the "southern" thumbs removed??? I don't know...this corpse mutilation of someone (I could plainly see previously) that he loved to death, is waaaaaay too creepy for me. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Yucky! The flesh of the dead is different than someone in the throws of death. They would KNOW by certain details (ick, no "spring" to the flesh...eeeuuuwww) that there had been no life in the body of the animal for days. And, er...by law, a dead animal would no way be allowed inside a human hospital, just for sanitation's sake, unless it were a shark attached to a living victim/patient.

I'll accept it as a Fantastically creative metaphor, but, eeewww, not literally true. Have you been sleepin' in the poppies, dear? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Of course I don't think that the EMT's have mistaken a monkey for a person, it's not that bad with my sanity! I think the EMT's are in the know, that they are actors BESIDES their jobs as EMT and I think they say what's in the script and that they signed a confidentiality agreement. The ambulance not being in a hurry and backing out confirms that for me. I think the EMT's had either a dummy or a double in the ambulance, which they brought to UCLA. The coroner might have received the monkey to be able to perform an autopsy, the coroner must be in the know because you can't tell me he didn't realize that it wasn't MJ on his table IF there was a real body, and in case there was no body, he must know as well. In any case, the coroner knows. Craigh Harvey and Ed Winter as well. I think a double arrived at UCLA and I think the normal staff that DID see him, was told that UCLA was a distraction for the media and that MJ was taken elsewhere (Cedar's). Some bobos from UCLA must know as well.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• sunrisesunrise Posts: 89
    Klein says there were numerous times when Jackson would pee in the doctor's home -- in a cup!!! -- around groups of people, including children.

Klein says Jackson would also pee in front of other people in his office.

that would fit more to a chimp than to MJ.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314

Of course I don't think that the EMT's have mistaken a monkey for a person, it's not that bad with my sanity! I think the EMT's are in the know, that they are actors BESIDES their jobs as EMT and I think they say what's in the script and that they signed a confidentiality agreement. The ambulance not being in a hurry and backing out confirms that for me. I think the EMT's had either a dummy or a double in the ambulance, which they brought to UCLA. The coroner might have received the monkey to be able to perform an autopsy, the coroner must be in the know because you can't tell me he didn't realize that it wasn't MJ on his table IF there was a real body, and in case there was no body, he must know as well. In any case, the coroner knows. Craigh Harvey and Ed Winter as well. I think a double arrived at UCLA and I think the normal staff that DID see him, was told that UCLA was a distraction for the media and that MJ was taken elsewhere (Cedar's). Some bobos from UCLA must know as well.

I agree that at least one person from the Coroner's (probably the chief guy) had to know. The person who did the autopsy may not necessarily have recognised MJ but if he was told by his boss, he would just accept it and do as he is told. Only one person from the police would need know also for the same reasons as the Coroner. The Chief guy would just tell the others what to do and not give them details. Same goes for the Chief at the Hospital. So really, only 3 major people need know about the hoax - their minions would just do as they were asked and get on with their jobs.

I agree that at least one person from the Coroner's (probably the chief guy) had to know. The person who did the autopsy may not necessarily have recognised MJ but if he was told by his boss, he would just accept it and do as he is told. Only one person from the police would need know also for the same reasons as the Coroner. The Chief guy would just tell the others what to do and not give them details. Same goes for the Chief at the Hospital. So really, only 3 major people need know about the hoax - their minions would just do as they were asked and get on with their jobs.

The autopsy was performed by the chief coroner himself, so even easier. But Ed Winter and Craig Harvey for sure know something. I think they have received tons of e-mails about the hoax, and I alone got 5 or 6 replies from Craig Harvey and some of his comments were pretty hilarious, about how 99% of the doctors wouldn't burn their hands by signing a bogus autopsy and how the fact that certain things were blocked on the DC 'escaped his logic capacity'.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Who was that guy on the stand at Murray's Hearing then - Christopher someone - I thought he was the one who performed the autopsy - I believe I saw this in the transcripts. Wasn't he also the one who said he didn't know where the AR came from?
    Who was that guy on the stand at Murray's Hearing then - Christopher someone - I thought he was the one who performed the autopsy - I believe I saw this in the transcripts. Wasn't he also the one who said he didn't know where the AR came from?
    Coroner Doesn't Believe Dr. Murray's Story
    Updated 1/11/11 at 10:26am

0111-jackson-prelim.jpg

A doctor for the L.A. County Coroner's Office testified he doesn't believe Dr. Murray only gave Michael Jackson 25mg of Propofol.

Without saying Murray lied to cops during his interview two days after MJ died, Dr. Christopher Rogers testified if Murray were correct about the 25mg of Propofol, Jackson would have awakened after 3 to 5 minutes of sleep.

Rogers also testified he doesn't believe Jackson swallowed Propofol. The defense laid the groundwork for this theory yesterday, because small amounts of the drug were found in Jackson's stomach.

And Rogers said he believes it's inappropriate to use Propofol for insomnia and that Murray's care was "substandard."

Rogers is the chief of forensic medicine division, the chief medical examiner coroner is :

CMEC.gif
    <!-- m -->http://coroner.lacounty.gov/htm/Coroner_Home.htm#<!-- m -->

Now why didn't the chief coroner himself testify? I have not heard he was called as a witness anywhere, which is beyond strange IMO. In OJ's case he did testify, because he was the responsible coroner. Rogers is listed in the AR both as chief of forensic medicine division and deputy medical examiner coroner and Sarthyavagiswaran as chief medical examiner-coroner, which in my world means that dr. Sarthyavagiswaran was responsible for the autopsy. It's logical that he would testify in this case as well, and not only dr. Rogers. Up until this day we haven't heard anything from Sarthyavagiswaran, nothing at all.

I will send the mail I sent to Craig Harvey and Ed Winter to dr. Sarthyavagiswaran and dr. Rogers as well, maybe they will reply, because I haven't heard form both Harvey or Winter yet.

• nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Souza first off I think you are beyond brilliant for coming up with this theory. And as far fetched as it sounds, it sounds also very possible. I read the whole thing. Wow. You have me thinking on this track now.... Oh and one other thing:

***Bubbles peed in a cup; a monkey doesn't care if everyone sees his dick.*** <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Souza, I've quite enjoyed this take, just as I did the dog one way back. There are some definate possibilities there, especially because of the crowning of Bubbles on Dangerous. I just wanted to add things from the "Leave me alone" video.
    There are a few newspaper clips of Bubbles in the beginning. Then we see other kinds of animals until the end, we see Bubbles in chains and beside him other caged animals, MJ on a ball and chain, and a sign saying ride is closed. Then the interesting thing is that right after that Michael on his plane ride lifts Bubbles (no chains) on his ride where Bubbles climbs all around. Exactly then the Gulliver-like figure of MJ starts to come alive, where before he seemed unconscious. Postrate MJ starts singing along and moving his fingers, then all hell breaks loose as he stands and all attempts to tie him down and build an entertainment world attached to him, all come crashing down. But some of this reality may be because of the 20+ year plans of the hoax, not just greedy bad people. It is also interesting that the movie "Gulliver" is just now in theatres with Jack Black. My daughter,boyfriend, and husband went to see it and they said it was super good and they laughed lots, though reviews haven't been good apparantly. Has anyone seen it, to find any MJ clues?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Could fit them all in. This last one is right beside where Bubbles is in chains.
    suspicious mind
    sounds to me like he wrote this after a morning of watching jerry springer and maury povich
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    by ~Souza~ » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:02 pm
    all4loveandbelieve wrote:After reflecting about this post most of the day, If Bubbles were in the coffin, how can he fit? When Latoya visited Bubbles( if it is Bubbles) the chimp was humungous. I have a hard time believing it. Also how can the coroner do autopsy, wouldn't he know that it is not a human being but an animal? Wouldn't he ask questions? I am trying to understand also. But Souza like i said before AMAZING..

If the chimp was around 5'6", than he would fit. The monkey Latoya visited looks like an orangutan instead of a chimp, and if Bubbles died a few years ago, the monkey Latoya visited wasn't Bubbles after all.
    I sincerely doubted if that was Bubbles then. Latoya sounded so fake, and I doubt Michael would have never ever visited him again. Not MJ. I think too it must have been an double and Bubbles had died.
    Its her
    I'll accept it as a Fantastically creative metaphor, but, eeewww, not literally true. Have you been sleepin' in the poppies, dear?
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    by sunrise » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:26 am
    Klein says there were numerous times when Jackson would pee in the doctor's home -- in a cup!!! -- around groups of people, including children.

Klein says Jackson would also pee in front of other people in his office.

that would fit more to a chimp than to MJ..
    Totally, totally! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Now here's a cute pic of MJ and Bubbles I had found before.
  • Souza first off I think you are beyond brilliant for coming up with this theory. And as far fetched as it sounds, it sounds also very possible. I read the whole thing. Wow. You have me thinking on this track now.... Oh and one other thing:

***Bubbles peed in a cup; a monkey doesn't care if everyone sees his dick.*** <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I agree with you. How can Michael pee in a cup? Or infront of others? What kind of manners is he teaching his kids? Michael thought very good manners to his children, you can see that they are very well mannered. Even if he did, I am 100% sure he would do it in private, just to say. Michael is a shy man, and I am sure the mother gave him mannerism. Hard to believe MJ peed in a cup or infront of others. That is far fetched, that is for sure.
    Souza first off I think you are beyond brilliant for coming up with this theory. And as far fetched as it sounds, it sounds also very possible. I read the whole thing. Wow. You have me thinking on this track now.... Oh and one other thing:

I agree with you. How can Michael pee in a cup? Or infront of others? What kind of manners is he teaching his kids? Michael thought very good manners to his children, you can see that they are very well mannered. Even if he did, I am 100% sure he would do it in private, just to say. Michael is a shy man, and I am sure the mother gave him mannerism. Hard to believe MJ peed in a cup or infront of others. That is far fetched, that is for sure.

The "MJ peed in cup" was the most hilarious article of the past 19 moths and it got even better when Arnie came on TMZ talking about it as if it were completely normal. I have laughed so much that night, you really can't imagine.

Harve, we need a laugh again, and some Arnie!

• Want some more dead monkey ?

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=45&t=17420&p=297417#p297417<!-- l -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126

Harve, we need a laugh again, and some Arnie!

ask and you shall receive...... story about Arnie filing for bankrupcty, if I am not mistaken, posted after you posted your request <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Harve, we need a laugh again, and some Arnie!

ask and you shall receive...... story about Arnie filing for bankrupcty, if I am not mistaken, posted after you posted your request <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yep Yep. I couldn't believe my good fortune in finding that and hoped someone would notice. Thanks Frosty the Forst! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That coupled with March 28 trial date set - the same date in 1881 that Barnum and Bailey formed "Greatest Show On Earth" just has me rolling over in laughter. I can't stop laughing. Michael you are beyond GENIUS and I love your sense of HUMOR. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

(TMZ, TS and MJHDI have quite the vibe going. Sometimes I don't know where one ends and the other begins! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I definitely got my laugh on today. Hee Haw!)
  • [youtube:sycpbuby]
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Brilliant Souza.
    Nothing is impossible...
    Afrikad3-700.jpg

and there are no koinkidances...
    cd-cover.jpg
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The theory sounds crazy but also sounds plausible at some points. Bubbles could be dead and that could be the reason why Latoya was crying when she saw that monkey and Mrs Jackson was sad too but I do not think that it was his body that was used for the autopsy and etc.
    I mean no disrespect by asking the following questions. I am really wondering.

I am wondering why a chimp would need bleaching cream? (I feel goofy even typing that question, because it's so out there.) If he did have vitiligo, isn't the cream just for cosmetic purposes? Or does the cream help with pain? Would a chimp have to "look good?" I'm confused...maybe my brain doesn't allow me to think THAT far out of the box.

Also, I agree with SOL, there would have to be a lot more people involved if Bubbles was in fact the body.

The theory is entertaining, though. I guess we won't know how far out this hoax goes until Michael returns.

Agree anewfan. Bleaching cream is not used to get the pain and also Vitiligo doesn't give any physical pain. It doesn't make sense to me why a monkey would use a bleaching cream. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> No disrespect Souza, loved your theory and it cracked me up to think Bubbles with bleaching cream on his face <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael had vitiligo IF he didn't make those white patches on his neck and hands with make-up for whatever reason. And I do not see any reason for him to create a vitiligo illusion because I don't believe that he wanted to become a white person and used Vitiligo as an excuse to bleach his skin and become white. He always said that he is proud of his race. He had vitiligo and with the depigmentation treatment he became white. I don't know if Bubbles had also vitiligo. Never saw any white patches on him.

I think that part was misunderstood. I never said that Bubbles used the cream. I meant Mike, IF he didn't had vitiligo. I'm not sure about that either, it's just that the cover of the new album and some other things made me think that he didn't. Pretending to have vitiligo would be a hell of a disguise and would throw a lot of people off. He could do whatever he wanted without people recognizing him. I am not saying it is a fact, because I am too confused about it myself when I look at some pictures. I only mention it as a possibility from my point of view and the new album cover reminded me again of that thought. It is the first cover since the Thriller album where we see him black again. It also has nothing to do with not wanting to be black, because I do believe he was proud to be a black man. If this was the case, it was for distraction and safety reasons. But like I said, when I see certain pictures it makes me doubt that theory, because we do see patches. But what is the meaning of the album cover in that case? Everything that has to do with MJ is full of symbolism, so this means something, I have no doubt about it.

Pls correct me if I got it wrong. You say that Michael didn't have vitiligo but he used the disease as a cover to get out without people recognizing him because he was and is still a black person? People thought that he was white but he was black still? But wouldn't people recognize him even if his color was black? He has a very unique nose, lips, eyes etc. I mean the color of his skin is not the only thing that makes him recognizable. If you change the color of your skin, wouldn't your parents and friends recognize you? I still believe Michael had Vitiligo and he depigmented his skin to get rid of the white patches. And I do agree with you that there must be a meaning behind the album cover. I don't know what it is but I do not think that it's because Michael is still a black person.
    :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The theory sounds crazy but also sounds plausible at some points. Bubbles could be dead and that could be the reason why Latoya was crying when she saw that monkey and Mrs Jackson was sad too but I do not think that it was his body that was used for the autopsy and etc.
    I mean no disrespect by asking the following questions. I am really wondering.

I am wondering why a chimp would need bleaching cream? (I feel goofy even typing that question, because it's so out there.) If he did have vitiligo, isn't the cream just for cosmetic purposes? Or does the cream help with pain? Would a chimp have to "look good?" I'm confused...maybe my brain doesn't allow me to think THAT far out of the box.

Also, I agree with SOL, there would have to be a lot more people involved if Bubbles was in fact the body.

The theory is entertaining, though. I guess we won't know how far out this hoax goes until Michael returns.

Agree anewfan. Bleaching cream is not used to get the pain and also Vitiligo doesn't give any physical pain. It doesn't make sense to me why a monkey would use a bleaching cream. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> No disrespect Souza, loved your theory and it cracked me up to think Bubbles with bleaching cream on his face <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael had vitiligo IF he didn't make those white patches on his neck and hands with make-up for whatever reason. And I do not see any reason for him to create a vitiligo illusion because I don't believe that he wanted to become a white person and used Vitiligo as an excuse to bleach his skin and become white. He always said that he is proud of his race. He had vitiligo and with the depigmentation treatment he became white. I don't know if Bubbles had also vitiligo. Never saw any white patches on him.

I think that part was misunderstood. I never said that Bubbles used the cream. I meant Mike, IF he didn't had vitiligo. I'm not sure about that either, it's just that the cover of the new album and some other things made me think that he didn't. Pretending to have vitiligo would be a hell of a disguise and would throw a lot of people off. He could do whatever he wanted without people recognizing him. I am not saying it is a fact, because I am too confused about it myself when I look at some pictures. I only mention it as a possibility from my point of view and the new album cover reminded me again of that thought. It is the first cover since the Thriller album where we see him black again. It also has nothing to do with not wanting to be black, because I do believe he was proud to be a black man. If this was the case, it was for distraction and safety reasons. But like I said, when I see certain pictures it makes me doubt that theory, because we do see patches. But what is the meaning of the album cover in that case? Everything that has to do with MJ is full of symbolism, so this means something, I have no doubt about it.

Pls correct me if I got it wrong. You say that Michael didn't have vitiligo but he used the disease as a cover to get out without people recognizing him because he was and is still a black person? People thought that he was white but he was black still? But wouldn't people recognize him even if his color was black? He has a very unique nose, lips, eyes etc. I mean the color of his skin is not the only thing that makes him recognizable. If you change the color of your skin, wouldn't your parents and friends recognize you? I still believe Michael had Vitiligo and he depigmented his skin to get rid of the white patches. And I do agree with you that there must be a meaning behind the album cover. I don't know what it is but I do not think that it's because Michael is still a black person.

It's really just a thought and I can't back it up at all. It's not that important either, although I hope he really never had vitiligo. He already had enough to cope with.

Of course I thought about the nose too, but do you remember the crazy story that MJ had prostetic noses in his night drawer and that his nose fell off? What if that was a story leaked by himself as well, as a clue? If he were black, with short hair (hence the wigs) and with a prostetic nose on, NO ONE would even think it's him. They expect a white MJ with long black hair and a tiny nose, not a black man with short hair/no hair and a bigger nose.

ORRRRR maybe he did have vitiligo and uses brown cream... I have to think that through more.

• PureLove said
    And I do agree with you that there must be a meaning behind the album cover. I don't know what it is but I do not think that it's because Michael is still a black person.

PureLove, you mean brown in color, right? Michael is still a Black person. He will always be a Black man but his skin is no longer brown in color.

I agree it is significant that Michael's image from the late 70's or 80's is what's on the album cover some 30 years after that era. And the album is called Michael in that context as if the amplified image we see is more Michael than any other image. I believe Michael has vitiligo because we see evidence of it for a long time.
    http://reflectionsonthedance.com/Factsversusfiction.html#anchor_114

@Souza: Of course he had to provide maintenance and touch-up patches on his skin but everyone knows this so why does Murray have a concern about cream? It may be true but isn't it possible that's a lie? Maybe there was no cream to retrieve and Murray is making that up or he never said it.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I'm soooo happy someone finally said "Michael IS a Black Man". No matter what color his skin was in reality or by way of make up, he IS African American and it seems to me for whatever reason some people forget that. I hated all of those stupid press stories that claimed Michael wanted to be a white man. UGH!!!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Uh....

Sorry, Souza! Man, your post was so <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> colorful, I got some literal visuals <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> and began going nuts. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Of course no one is cutting up Bubbles! And the county has at least one paid insider. Sheesh, I need to get a grip! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It would be just like MJ to do something so Lewis Carrol...after all, he SAID he was "not like other guys".

This gives new meaning to the phrase, "Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle!" and makes me wonder about the reference in the V movie, to, (was it?), the first version of the Prisoner of Zenda, (or one of those "doubles" films) that V and Evey were watching, where an interloper replaces the real guy, and NO one is the wiser? Man, if you are correct, this ride just got a whole lot wilder <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->