Monkey Business ~ The King Is Dead - Long Live The King!

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I still don't think that chimp Latoya saw was Bubbles. Just listen to her choking up, like she didn't for MJ's "death".
    [youtube:34504e47]

These chimps don't look the same. The Latoya chimp has darker hands, and ears, and the ears look smaller.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    <!-- m -->http://www.save-the-primates.org.au/pri ... panzee.htm<!-- m -->

"Chimpanzees have black fur and are frequently bald with no tail and pink skin, which can darken to black with age."

Also this is interesting:
    "Chimpanzee Mothers Carry Their Mummified Dead Infants"

<!-- m -->http://news.discovery.com/animals/chimp ... fants.html<!-- m -->

"Chimpanzees are also very vulnerable to human illnesses, especially respiratory problems."

<!-- m -->http://www.chimphaven.org/chimps-pets.cfm<!-- m -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Pls correct me if I got it wrong. You say that Michael didn't have vitiligo but he used the disease as a cover to get out without people recognizing him because he was and is still a black person? People thought that he was white but he was black still? But wouldn't people recognize him even if his color was black? He has a very unique nose, lips, eyes etc. I mean the color of his skin is not the only thing that makes him recognizable. If you change the color of your skin, wouldn't your parents and friends recognize you? I still believe Michael had Vitiligo and he depigmented his skin to get rid of the white patches. And I do agree with you that there must be a meaning behind the album cover. I don't know what it is but I do not think that it's because Michael is still a black person.

It's really just a thought and I can't back it up at all. It's not that important either, although I hope he really never had vitiligo. He already had enough to cope with.

Of course I thought about the nose too, but do you remember the crazy story that MJ had prostetic noses in his night drawer and that his nose fell off? What if that was a story leaked by himself as well, as a clue? If he were black, with short hair (hence the wigs) and with a prostetic nose on, NO ONE would even think it's him. They expect a white MJ with long black hair and a tiny nose, not a black man with short hair/no hair and a bigger nose.

ORRRRR maybe he did have vitiligo and uses brown cream... I have to think that through more.

When a prostetic nose or face is used, I don't think that it is necessary to change the color of the skin. Prostetics would be enough for a disguise. And I wish he never needed to cope with Vitiligo. Most people think that you don't suffer when you have vitiligo because it doesn't give any physical pain. But the pain it gives to your soul is tremendous. It is such a very hard disease to deal with. I trust his words about him telling about his vitiligo. I hope Prince's vitiligo gets cured before it gets bigger. I don't want that cutie to suffer of it.
    PureLove said
    And I do agree with you that there must be a meaning behind the album cover. I don't know what it is but I do not think that it's because Michael is still a black person.

PureLove, you mean brown in color, right? Michael is still a Black person. He will always be a Black man but his skin is no longer brown in color.

Yes of course I did. Sorry if I misstated it. He is a black man with white skin. I just didn't want to write it this long. And I wrote in my previous posts that Michael is proud of his race. Black or white, does it really matter? It doesn't matter to me. Black person with white skin or white person with black skin, the color of the skin is not what makes that person a person. You know what I'm saying? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I'm soooo happy someone finally said "Michael IS a Black Man". No matter what color his skin was in reality or by way of make up, he IS African American and it seems to me for whatever reason some people forget that. I hated all of those stupid press stories that claimed Michael wanted to be a white man. UGH!!!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Yeah I'm sorry for choosing the wrong words. I should have written "Michael is a black person with white skin color". I just shortened it and wrote "I do not think that it's because Michael is still a black person". But I was talking about the color of his skin, not about his race. I'm proud of his race too. And it just doesn't matter to me what the color of your skin is. Sorry for all the misunderstanding.
  • I'm soooo happy someone finally said "Michael IS a Black Man". No matter what color his skin was in reality or by way of make up, he IS African American and it seems to me for whatever reason some people forget that. I hated all of those stupid press stories that claimed Michael wanted to be a white man. UGH!!!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Yeah I'm sorry for choosing the wrong words. I should have written "Michael is a black person with white skin color". I just shortened it and wrote "I do not think that it's because Michael is still a black person". But I was talking about the color of his skin, not about his race. I'm proud of his race too. And it just doesn't matter to me what the color of your skin is. Sorry for all the misunderstanding.

Black people under their black skin, the skin is white. They bleed like we do, they cry like we do they laugh like we do, It means we are all alike, in the eyes of God, We have been created all alike. Black or white who the freak cares. Listen to Michael song Black or White. Blessings to all
    I'm soooo happy someone finally said "Michael IS a Black Man". No matter what color his skin was in reality or by way of make up, he IS African American and it seems to me for whatever reason some people forget that. I hated all of those stupid press stories that claimed Michael wanted to be a white man. UGH!!!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Black people under their black skin, the skin is white. They bleed like we do, they cry like we do they laugh like we do, It means we are all alike, in the eyes of God, We have been created all alike. Black or white who the freak cares. Listen to Michael song Black or White. Blessings to all

Totally agree with you sweets. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[youtube:3hv165dz]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

I even read somewhere ( a blog was it)that MJ wanted to recreate a vampire with his looks to achieve eternal life. Or what about the people saying that he wanted to be a white woman!? Stories.....one will find all kinds of them all over the net.
    I was definately thinking also that the autopsy claim about removing the brain would add up more to an investigation into an animal's death, like for science, studying Bubbles to research illnesses and things to do with chimps.
  • I was definately thinking also that the autopsy claim about removing the brain would add up more to an investigation into an animal's death, like for science, studying Bubbles to research illnesses and things to do with chimps.

I thought this could be referring to the wizzard of Oz (wizzard of O2 ?) MJ having "no brain" in this movie... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    *nods* definately that too. Yes and his character the scarecrow always wanted a brain <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I saw the video of bubbles and Latoya. As soon as she got near the cage she called his name Bubbles and he turned around and approached towards Latoya. He faced her all the time she spoke to him. What do you want he is a chimp, he will not talk back at her, but he did stare into her face. Towards the end he kind of turned his back, that's how she left and said bye to him. For some odd reason, I feel it is Bubbles, I don't think Bubbles is dead, just by the chimps reaction.
  • Sorry, i can't help myself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

485.jpg
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sorry, i can't help myself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

485.jpg
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Now to find the real Michael Jackson!
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125

485.jpg

OMG!! That's hilarious!! Mystery solved!!
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535

485.jpg

OMG!! That's hilarious!! Mystery solved!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thats to funny !!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

485.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! How did you do that? It's hilarious!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

485.jpg

Very funny but all that money and bubbles couldn't fix his teeth?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Ok I just read this... FINALLY... and my head is spinning!!! I don't even know what to say other than I'm thinking of a few things.

1. Oh boy! If the "MJ is dead" crew read this they would surely think we've all lost our marbles! LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    2. Uh.... I told you my head was spinning... I wrote out point #1 and forgot what my other two points were! hahahhaha uh yeah... I'll get back to you later! <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

Great post though Souza!
  • Maybe this is why some of the family members were laughing so hard at the memorial?
    It would be amazing to know that a chimp was in the coffin while the whole world is thinking
    its your brother......
    Also, the bloody shirt...seems like I saw Bubbles wear a little white shirt on occasion when
    he was little!
    And remember Liza Minelli's words about the autopsy? quote: " When the autopsy comes out all hell will
    break loose, so Thank God we are celebrating him now!"

Some other things that come to mind..."The illusion starts tommorow" (quote by Michael to Kenny)
    also the 911 call..."We have a gentleman here...." a chimp could be a gentleman right?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh man, am I losing my mind too?? Maybe I am just desperate for answers! God help us all!

485.jpg

What will happen if the zipper breaks?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    485.jpg

What will happen if the zipper breaks?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Anybody else remember the news about MJ wanting to be cryogenically frozen? This would fit in with the Bubbles theory as well - the King of Pop (aka: Bubbles) being frozen...maybe MJ leaked this news as well...

I too had a great <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> reading about the possibility that it was Bubbles peeing in a cup!

Great theory Souza ~ some very interesting points brought to our attention! Thank you!
  • This is not a chimp, it's a gorilla, but before long, he'll be moonwalking! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:2u5re3yt]
  • My god this is really getting to you now isn't it? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Be a good girl and take your medication. I don't know which was worse, the dog thing or this. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->