General thread to post forum problems

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Since the last update I am missing the "posted by" part in the post headline.<br /><br />For me it looks like this (example):<br /><br />Posted by: Posted: Today at 11:13:46 PM<br />Category: Back/Front discussions <br /><br />Posted by: ?.....the usernames are missing.<br /><br />I know it´s a minor issue but still unsettling for me.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1334181013:
    <br />Since the last update I am missing the "posted by" part in the post headline.<br /><br />For me it looks like this (example):<br /><br />Posted by: Posted: Today at 11:13:46 PM<br />Category: Back/Front discussions <br /><br />Posted by: ?.....the usernames are missing.<br /><br />I know it´s a minor issue but still unsettling for me.<br />
    <br /><br />Where is that? Can you make a screenshot?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Sure.<br /><br />postedby.jpg<br /><br />See what I mean?
    on 1334353999:
    <br />Sure.<br /><br />postedby.jpg<br /><br />See what I mean?<br />
    <br /><br />I see! Should be fixed now.<br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1334355708:
    <br />I see! Should be fixed now.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes it is! What a relief  :icon_lol:<br />Thank you so much!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    When I put the Youtube link between the Youtube icon urls, it says Invalid.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1334386756:
    <br />When I put the Youtube link between the Youtube icon urls, it says Invalid.<br />
    <br />The same happens for me. The vid shows in preview, but when posted, comes up as invalid youtube link.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1334394866:
    <br />
    on 1334386756:
    <br />When I put the Youtube link between the Youtube icon urls, it says Invalid.<br />
    <br />The same happens for me. The vid shows in preview, but when posted, comes up as invalid youtube link. <br />
    <br /><br />the same happens to me  :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash:

hmmm, weird. I'll check it out.

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    THANK Souza, I have a video to share.<br /> :th_bravo:

Ok, fixed!

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thank you  :)
  • Hi Souza,<br /><br />When I searched in the archives for a post, I got this layout and even after logging out and in I still get this layout:<br /><br />forumlayout.png<br /><br />Can you please help me out?<br /><br />
    I have the same problem here. And talked to FordtoCarr some minutes ago, she has the same.
    on 1334417993:
    <br />Hi Souza,<br /><br />When I searched in the archives for a post, I got this layout and even after logging out and in I still get this layout:<br /><br />forumlayout.png<br /><br />Can you please help me out?<br />
    <br /><br />My fault. Should be fixed now. I am installing some new stuff, so I think I reset the forum default.

I can´t include a quote while trying to post a reply to a topic (Insert Quote button does not work).<br /> Help. :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br />EDIT: works fine if I use the insert quote button directly in a post before I use the reply button.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
      :errrr: Not always but often I have to slide the spacebar because some threads are great , too for the screen even though my pc is 17 inches.... :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    Blankie, that is because some pictures are big. Seriously, are we going to complain about every little detail now?

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    When i post i end up nowhere.
    on 1335134409:
    <br />When i post i end up nowhere.<br />
    <br /><br />What made you think I understand your problem when you formulate it like that? It's ok to post your problems, but can you please explain your problem so that I can actually do something about it?

on 1335136215:
    <br />
    on 1335134409:
    <br />When i post i end up nowhere.<br />
    <br /><br />What made you think I understand your problem when you formulate it like that? It's ok to post your problems, but can you please explain your problem so that I can actually do something about it?<br />
    <br /> :icon_lol:<br />I think I know what she's referring to. Whenever I post now, it will not return to that same thread or back to 'unread topics', but to an assortment of old topics that haven't been updated in a while (which include the one I just posted in), but are perhaps related in subject. Like this right after I posted just now:<br />Forum F.A.Q.<br /><br />Thanks for fixing the video icon. I'm just checking if mine works. This is for you MissG! :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />
    Suddenly today the forum is dreadfully slow. It takes 30 seconds to a minute for each page or post to load.  :(
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Hi MJonmind, the forum is very slow this morning for me as well.  Looks like Souza has been doing lots of work, I noticed many new features....or old ones reinstalled.  Maybe she is still working, that's why we are slow.  Anyway, I am glad I am not alone.  :bearhug: