Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1335168436:
    <br />
    on 1335136215:
    <br />
    on 1335134409:
    <br />When i post i end up nowhere.<br />
    <br /><br />What made you think I understand your problem when you formulate it like that? It's ok to post your problems, but can you please explain your problem so that I can actually do something about it?<br />
    <br /> :icon_lol:<br />I think I know what she's referring to. Whenever I post now, it will not return to that same thread or back to 'unread topics', but to an assortment of old topics that haven't been updated in a while (which include the one I just posted in), but are perhaps related in subject. Like this right after I posted just now:<br />Forum F.A.Q.<br /><br />Thanks for fixing the video icon. I'm just checking if mine works. This is for you MissG! :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /> :bowdown: :bowdown: that was explained as it would have happened to me!!<br /><br />Thaaaanks
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1334386756:
    <br />When I put the Youtube link between the Youtube icon urls, it says Invalid.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :computer-losy-smiley: Same thing  :Pulling_hair:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Souza is working on some stuff, please be patient.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    YouTube code works.... :icon_e_confused:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    Please where can I LOGOUT? it doesn't exist anymore
    does anyone have same problem  :Pulling_hair: i can't logout
    on 1335305732:
    <br />does anyone have same problem  :Pulling_hair: i can't logout<br />
    <br /><br />OMG, all the drama....<br /><br />You can still logout, go to My Account -> Logout<br /><br />I will post a new topic later today with the changes on the forum, can you show a little patience in the meantime?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I see it now thanks and sorry  :icon_redface:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:<br />The message body was left empty.<br /><br /><br /><br />This message i have appeared several times and i can't publish
    When the text is very long
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1340242069:
    <br />When the text is very long<br />
    <br /><br />Paula, I had the same problem some minutes ago.<br />It seems to happen as soon as you try to post a link with the "insert hyperlink" button. <br />Sim just told me how to solve it though (thanks a lot by the way!).<br /><br />Leave out the http:// between the brackets.<br /><br />It worked for me. <br /><br />
    on 1340281830:
    <br />
    on 1340242069:
    <br />When the text is very long<br />
    <br /><br />Paula, I had the same problem some minutes ago.<br />It seems to happen as soon as you try to post a link with the "insert hyperlink" button. <br />Sim just told me how to solve it though (thanks a lot by the way!).<br /><br />Leave out the http:// between the brackets.<br /><br />It worked for me.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Thanks i'm going to try again later, I'm at work. :icon_mrgreen:
  • I am having problems to upload my avatar pic, I was trying to resize again the one I had because it was a bit blurry but it doesn't allow me to upload neither the new resized one,  nor the blurry one from before, anybody can help me please?? I 'll pay you with a private meet and greet with Michael.  :LolLolLolLol:
    on 1340310958:
    <br />I am having problems to upload my avatar pic, I was trying to resize again the one I had because it was a bit blurry but it doesn't allow me to upload neither the new resized one,  nor the blurry one from before, anybody can help me please?? I 'll pay you with a private meet and greet with Michael.  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />You should upload it to hoaxpic, then change your avatar using that link.

• I didn't know that URL existed, I've just tried unsuccessfully.
    on 1340315562:
    <br />I didn't know that URL existed, I've just tried unsuccessfully.<br />
    <br /><br />Can you link me to the avatar?

• BEDANK  SOUZA, Great job, I hope you don't ask me for a meet and greet with Michael!! :LolLolLolLol:
  • Everything is working well for me, but since the look of the forum changed the 'new' logo which shows against new posts is not showing properly for me.<br /><br />Here is a screen cap with the problem ringed in red.<br /><br />MJDHIshowunreadposts.jpg<br /><br />Is this normal for everyone? If not, how can I fix it?<br /><br />Thank you!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Well I am going to add something here too  :icon_lol:<br /><br />When I refresh the hoaxbook page the page logs me out. Does not happen all the time but often.<br /><br />Same with the forum but not quite so often.
    on 1345621798:
    <br />Everything is working well for me, but since the look of the forum changed the 'new' logo which shows against new posts is not showing properly for me.<br /><br />Here is a screen cap with the problem ringed in red.<br /><br />MJDHIshowunreadposts.jpg<br /><br />Is this normal for everyone? If not, how can I fix it?<br /><br />Thank you!<br />
    <br /><br />I think you have to clear your browser cache, the images show for me and I asked Mary just now and she can see the images too.<br />

• Thanks Souza, I will try that (or rather will get son to do it! :icon_lol:)  :computer-losy-smiley:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1345622093:
    <br />Well I am going to add something here too  :icon_lol:<br /><br />When I refresh the hoaxbook page the page logs me out. Does not happen all the time but often.<br /><br />Same with the forum but not quite so often.<br />
    <br /><br />Me too ...exactly the same... :Crash:  :icon_razz:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1345657234:
    <br />
    on 1345622093:
    <br />Well I am going to add something here too  :icon_lol:<br /><br />When I refresh the hoaxbook page the page logs me out. Does not happen all the time but often.<br /><br />Same with the forum but not quite so often.<br />
    <br /><br />Me too ...exactly the same... :Crash:  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />Do you have the remember me button checked? If i turn my computer off, then come back later and get on, I'm still logged in  :icon_lol:
    The problem with logging you out can be either your browser, or your browser cache. Clear your browser history or try another browser to see if it still occurs.