General thread to post forum problems

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I have some problems uploading music. I can choose a file from my computer, but the file doesn't get uploaded. There is not uploading process showing. Should I change the browser?
  • How do I delete the music player?  I have 2 and cannot download to either of them.  Also, I tried to post a file that gave me a fatal error and will not allow a delete.  Thanks to whom ever can assist.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Souza, is it possible to have the 'up' and 'down' buttons back?  Thanks so much!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1345712712:
    <br />Souza, is it possible to have the 'up' and 'down' buttons back?  Thanks so much!<br />
    <br /><br />If I could find the modification... lol. I'm searching for it, will add as soon as I found them.<br /><br />I know about the music upload, something seems to be changed in the max. upload size. I am working on that too.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1345672005:
    <br />I have some problems uploading music. I can choose a file from my computer, but the file doesn't get uploaded. There is not uploading process showing. Should I change the browser?<br />
    <br /><br />ditto that  :icon_e_confused:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1345675680:
    <br />How do I delete the music player?  I have 2 and cannot download to either of them.  Also, I tried to post a file that gave me a fatal error and will not allow a delete.  Thanks to whom ever can assist.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Me too  could not upload music  :Crash:  after I made a  file long 1.40 and all went well  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />There is a button DELETE in upload music...so I canceled a play that was wrong...<br /><br />Try !!!  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E.
  • Thanks blankie, still trying, and still failing  :Crash: :Crash:
    on 1345834942:
    <br />Thanks blankie, still trying, and still failing  :Crash: :Crash:<br />
    <br /><br />I think it's the length the key of  success  :icon_rolleyes: ...I'm sure I'll see soon your playlist.. :bearhug:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hey guys, after some time I'm reading a thread, and I want to answer or simply go to another thread, it happens that I have to disconnect and re-login. Anyone else feel the same?  :Crash:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1345854223:
    <br />Hey guys, after some time I'm reading a thread, and I want to answer or simply go to another thread, it happens that I have to disconnect and re-login. Anyone else feel the same?  :Crash:<br />
    <br /><br />did you check the box that says remember me? also clear your browser cache. mary had the same in Google chrome but no problems in Firefox.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1345893982:
    <br />
    on 1345854223:
    <br />Hey guys, after some time I'm reading a thread, and I want to answer or simply go to another thread, it happens that I have to disconnect and re-login. Anyone else feel the same?  :Crash:<br />
    <br /><br />did you check the box that says remember me? also clear your browser cache. mary had the same in Google chrome but no problems in Firefox.<br />
    <br /><br />Everything seems to be OK for me, even in Google chrome, when I check the "remember me" box.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1345893982:
    <br />
    on 1345854223:
    <br /><br />did you check the box that says remember me? also clear your browser cache. mary had the same in Google chrome but no problems in Firefox.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank Souza, I will  :)
  • CorbusCorbus Posts: 1
    Most of the time when I click to read a new thread I'm logged out automatically. Is this a setting I can fix on my end or does it do this to everyone?<br /><br />It's not a big problem or anything, but if I can fix it I'd like to.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I think the chatting box doesn't work properly. Sometimes the message sent does not appear to the other party or vise versa. It also takes very long until the message is received and read. Even refreshing the page is not a solution!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Not sure if it's a forum problem or just me and my computer, but the past couple of days I'm finding everything very slow, it's taking ages to load pages, post etc.  Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same.
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    on 1378927570:
    <br />Not sure if it's a forum problem or just me and my computer, but the past couple of days I'm finding everything very slow, it's taking ages to load pages, post etc.  Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />same here
    on 1378929840:
    <br />
    on 1378927570:
    <br />Not sure if it's a forum problem or just me and my computer, but the past couple of days I'm finding everything very slow, it's taking ages to load pages, post etc.  Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />same here<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Me too.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1378931284:
    <br />
    on 1378929840:
    <br />
    on 1378927570:
    <br /><br /><br />same here<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah for me also! Frustrating!  :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br /><br />Me too.<br />
    Thanks guys, glad it's not just me. Any idea what might be causing it?
  • on 1378934834:
    <br />Thanks guys, glad it's not just me. Any idea what might be causing it?<br />
    <br /><br />Me too very slow.
  • Is it kinda like a hiccup? <br /><br />I'd be typing something and the screen would suddenly freeze. Is that what everyone has? <br /><br /><br />Or is it just me? :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br /><br />......my tech is old....way old....so it's hard for me to know!  :icon_lol:<br /><br />2eyjtk5.jpg
  • on 1378947997:
    <br />Is it kinda like a hiccup? <br /><br />I'd be typing something and the screen would suddenly freeze. Is that what everyone has? <br /><br /><br />Or is it just me? :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br /><br />......my tech is old....way old....so it's hard for me to know!  :icon_lol:<br /><br />2eyjtk5.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Snoopy, No it isn't only you. I have the same Problem and my Internet connection isn't so slow on other Sites and my PC has enough RAM.<br />Could it have to do with the Fact that we had a lot of guest reading here at the same time? In the Moment there are 162 People reading here.<br /><br />Hey Guests I would like to know you. Why you don't register?<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The forum is super fast for me but I always get the hiccup. It's not anyone's system, it's the forum. Last time we talked about it Souza wasn't sure what causes it but it's more or less benign. There's a huge data base here so we consider ourselves lucky that's the only issue the forum has.<br /><br />When it hiccups you can keep typing, it will print out everything you wrote when the hiccup passes. Annoying when it does it right in the mind of an edit but eh, there's worse things.<br />
    Thanks bec for your answer. This evening the forum is fast for me too...get the hiccup, but is here !!!  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Yes, its ok although it has small problems... the most important thing is  that there is  :bearhug:  :icon_bounce:<br />
    I'm faster again today too.