TIAI March 9

Comments

• mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    ur welcome Im_convincedmjalive,

i did some comparisions with the paramedics on UCLA (the photo that i circled "MJ")

take a look on MJ hair on this photo
    cabelo+curto.jpg

with sunglasses..take a look on his body

memo_michael_jackson_01_tra.jpg

now take a good look again on the paramedic that i circled
    t1home_michael_jackson_hospital_x17.jpg

the hair, the body and even the glasses are almost identical..Who would notice a paramedic when everyone thought that MJ was lying on the stretcher "dead"? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

what do u think , TS <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    ambulancearrivesathospi.jpg

its incredible how this guy looks like MJ...

It's funny that you posted this.....
    I remember thinking this exact thing the first time I saw the photo. I told a friend it would seem like Michael to play the part of his own paramedic on June 25. Someone here wrote that Michael has the world so convinced he's dead, he could walk around and nobody would notice. I wonder if that could really happen?
    Anyways......great post, thank you!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Blessings Always!
  • ambulance-arrives-at-hospital-with-michael-jackson.jpg
    michael-jackson-hospital-385x386.jpg

On these photos - MJ on the stretcher entering the hospital - we can se at least 2 paramedics in dark blue suits.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    And i guess Murray is there in the white T-shirt...

I think that all these footage was staged before and handed over to the press/television as the finished material. It was not filmed by CNN as far as I know... (I might be wrong)
    They could have easily film it before June 25 and then send it to the media to publish. Nowadays, nobody bothers to verify the material, we can observe the copy-paste journalism in bloossom...

VeryLittleSusie - You might be getting ahead of the game. The ambulances don't match in the 'arriving at the hospital' scenes. Look at the different rear doors and the yellow reflector behind the back wheel in the first photo -it isn't on the ambulance in the second photo. I saw this online somewhere and had been looking for it.

First off I just wanted to say I've been reading along everyday, but haven't commented yet!! After seeing this today, I have to say I don't agree with you! I can see the reflector in every picture. It is not yellow but a darker red if you look carefully! Also the back doors are still striped, just washed out by bright light it looks to me like. So these reasons alone don't make them different in my opinion!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

The next level means that we are now going to shift the focus from the ambulance picture (whether it was real or fake, etc) to whether or not some or all of the paramedics are in on the hoax.
    Did the actual paramedics pose for a staged ambulance shot before 6-25-09? Or did MJ use actors dressed like paramedics?
    How is anyone supossed to know that? Is it relevant?, why?. May be those pramedics don´t even exist on the 1st place. They can be taken from another film or photo and placed in to the scene.
    Was the ambulance photo staged with the actual #71 LAFD ambulance, or another one that looks about the same inside?
    If the actual #71 is the one Tristan showed, the interiors photo/video did not match 100%.
    Could have been the same ambulance but altered (by photoshop) for the final puplished pic.
    Would the real paramedics publicly deny the ambulance photo, if it was not them in the picture (and they were not in on the hoax)?
    In order to answer to that question we may be need to "find" who the "real" paramedics were.
    Please remember to use common sense, in addition to forensic investigation and raw data analysis. For example: if the ambulance photo was staged before 6-25-09, why bother bringing the ambulance to Carolwood Drive—just to take a photo of things inside the ambulance?

To atract attention to that spot, Carolwood Drive. May be in the mean time people were focusing in the on going circus, MJ could have been just vanishing sneaking through the backdoor or being somewhere else already.
    Why not stage the photo elsewhere, and indoors, where there would be a very low risk of the wrong people seeing what is going on?
    That ambo photo was not taken that day (we supose). What was shown in the video is a dramatization.
    Also keep in mind the goals of the hoax

Oh! have we come to a conclusion of what are the goals of the hoax?
    common sense should tell us that the only ones in on the hoax are those who need to know about it, in order to accomplish the goals. Why would MJ spend tons of money—and greatly increase the risk of someone letting the cat out of the bag too soon—just to have dozens or hundreds of people in on the hoax, who don’t need to be in on it?
    As I see it. We are the ones making the hoax as we talk. We don´t need to be in it but accidentally we are. This hoax evolves as our theories do. The 1st seed was planted (either by MJ and/or his team) and grew withing our imagination in one way or the other.

Back to the goals of the hoax, depends on the perspective we take and proyect towards who. I still don´t know the reasons but can see the "how come".
  • It's probably just an optical illusion with the angles and everything but the ambulance in the "proof" photo looks longer to me than the one at the hospital.

Yes, I see what you mean, but it probably has to do with top picture being "stretched out" but not really longer! However I did "see" something that is possibly different and that is the rear upper side compartment door. Look at the seam of the door, it goes in front of the word Fire on the bottom pic, but appears to go through the letters/words on the top one. Make sense? I'm I seeing things? Is there a better clearer pic of the top abulance to show where the seam is? Never mind after looking again I think I can see the seam in the same place!! Oh well, I'm trying to find something different!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't know why the pics didn't copy to my post since I used the quote button?? I will try to add the pics here:
    Well, that didn't work either! Help! I've been here over a year and still don't know my way around in how to post stuff! So just go back to page one and look for mdc's post it will have the two pics I'm talking about! Sorry!!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Thanks for the new information TS.

There had to be a real ambulance at Carolwood Dve, to help start the illusion....

I don't believe the ambos are part of the deception....mainly because they are real ambos and swore on the bible...in court. If that didn't happen, then maybe I would change my mind about that. And the less people know, the better.

Isn't Chris Weiss a paramedic?? Maybe he had some connections in the industry, or

there was a real body, but just not Michaels..

Here is a VanityFair article that talks about Chris:
    <!-- m -->http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/featu ... rrentPage=<!-- m -->

It's a great article...enjoy!

Blessings!
    ambulance-arrives-at-hospital-with-michael-jackson.jpg

In every pic the ambos are different. Either the white paint (thicker lines or broader), the doors, the text on them.
    The people entering the hospital. I see extra heads from pic to pic <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well it's nice to know that these close examinations with an insider to guide us are going to continue into the future for a while at least, while we await the trial. Thanks Im_convincedmjalive for that documentary reinactment video. I wonder who they had acting the part for MJ. He looks very close to the real thing. Even there MJ is clearly not looking like a frail sick old man. Do you know what date that was televised? I'm thinking too that MJ could be behind the making of it. He is fully clothed not naked as has been reported. What amazes me is that the professional investigators don't even seem to think hoax with all the fishy things that don't add up. Even commenters on TMZ seem to be so clueless after all this time. What's wrong with these people.

In the hospital ambulance pics, I'm thinking the right paramedic is black (too distant and hard to see MJ in him) and yet the two in the still pic are clearly both white. Murray does seem too short but he is leaning forward. In the courtroom he is a head taller than the others, though maybe paramedics tend to be taller IDK. To me the 2 ambulances seem the same, just the lighting different (flash or not). My thoughts are that in the famous pic and hospital amb pic, the EMT are all actors. There's just no way anyone would not recognize MJ. The ones giving testimony to officials are clearly not telling the truth and I think have all signed confidentiality clauses for the hoax. Swearing on the Bible means nothing in this hoax clearly, since it is "acting". (There's no way of getting around it, lots of pure lies but for unkown just cause.) There were 2 ambulances at the house, one backing out and one still visible inside the yard. Even if one of them had unsuspecting EMT, they would have wondered what the other one was for and been suspicious, plus all the other wacky wrong things. I think too the tour bus 17 (71 <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ) seems like the timing was included for witnesses and their cameras, but the bus driver needed not be knowing of the hoax.
  • ambulance-arrives-at-hospital-with-michael-jackson.jpg

In every pic the ambos are different. Either the white paint (thicker lines or broader), the doors, the text on them.
    The people entering the hospital. I see extra heads from pic to pic <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

In every pic there are differences, I just don't think those differences show it is a different ambo! The first pic shows 9 people, brightly reflecting reflector at the bottom corner, a washed out back door with stripes, and the letters PAR showing in a faint redish color which I'm going to guess has to do with the red paint on the ambo reflecting onto the white letters! And I see three white stripes down the side. Second pic has 8 people showing because number 9 is out of sight inside the building already! The door and side stripes and reflector are as they should be, since there is no bright light to reflect or wash out anything! Pic three has all 9 people again as you can barely see # 9's leg in the left side of the pic. Now the bright light is back and the doors are washed out again so bad this time you can't even see the PAR letters on the door and the small pin stripe on the side is blended with the wide stripe to look like one, and the corner reflector is reflecting yellow again. So maybe I miss understood, and your weren't saying all of these pics are of a different ambo but these three are different than another ambo pic?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Here we take our hats down if we want to honor somebody.
    LOL - TS_comments, it's understood anyway, txs.
    Just that the ambulance subject is by far not finished <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    The SUV is a good key, isn't it?

Paramedics
    So for the paramedics we have these 4 musketeers since June 2009:
    Mark John Kenny Jeff
    Who are they working for? LAFD
    Los Angeles Fire Department(LAFD) currently consists of 106 firestations (firestation 71 belonging to batallion 9) with 3,594 uniformed staff and 346 non-sworn support.

Participation of LAFD in movies
    LAFD produced their own movies back in 1932:
    [youtube:1poowntk]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-EV6TuWr6E

and in 1949:
    http://www.archive.org/details/YourFire1949
    http://www.archive.org/details/YourFire1949_2

and this in 2005 and 2009 on their work (some graphic):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEz5PMKggSY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPAXuUaxca8

and participated not only in this short film (2nd place short film for PahNation film fest for Hollywood 09' )
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHXWA5DVl04

but also in:
    Media depictions
    * (1974 - 1974) Firehouse, starring James Drury.
    * (1981–1982) Code Red, starring Lorne Greene
    * (1999 - 1999) Rescue 77
    * (2008 - 2008) Quarantine, LAFD as the "Los Angeles Fire Rescue".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_City_Fire_Department

So LAFD do have quite a long tradition in contributing to movies.

LAFD backstage activities
    Hollywood needs LAFD always sur scène when they do their filming just in case the special effects would get out of control.

Hollywood and paramedics?
    Films about paramedics? Plenty, plus TV shows.
    Actors giving a paramedic? Many.
    Photographers? Chris Weiss, the photographer was said to have an EMT license.
    No proof, just an article.

Handing the baton to the next one.
    Not a good time for giving a snow-white. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Keep the faith, no reason to get lost now.
    Blessings to all.
    ambulance-arrives-at-hospital-with-michael-jackson.jpg

In every pic there are differences, I just don't think those differences show it is a different ambo! The first pic shows 9 people, brightly reflecting reflector at the bottom corner, a washed out back door with stripes, and the letters PAR showing in a faint redish color which I'm going to guess has to do with the red paint on the ambo reflecting onto the white letters! And I see three white stripes down the side. Second pic has 8 people showing because number 9 is out of sight inside the building already! The door and side stripes and reflector are as they should be, since there is no bright light to reflect or wash out anything! Pic three has all 9 people again as you can barely see # 9's leg in the left side of the pic. Now the bright light is back and the doors are washed out again so bad this time you can't even see the PAR letters on the door and the small pin stripe on the side is blended with the wide stripe to look like one, and the corner reflector is reflecting yellow again. So maybe I miss understood, and your weren't saying all of these pics are of a different ambo but these three are different than another ambo pic?

I mean that there is 1(one) ambo and that ambo has been shopped/modified so we get "the same" ambo but with clear differnces among them.

Paramedics
    So for the paramedics we have these 4 musketeers since June 2009:
    Mark John Kenny Jeff

1st time I see the 4 musketeers
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    What happened at UCLA could have been a "staged event" as well... in the sense of a diversion. So a theory could be that the people at UCLA were told a story about the fake body and explained that it was all done on purpose in order to divert the media's attention from the real place where the (supposedly) real body was being brought to. They emphasize the fact that it is a high profile, that the CIA is in on it and I bet that the people would not talk and hence a lot of people would not be in on the hoax. I still have in mind Jermaine's slip-up about the airport and be it intentional or not it is certainly an important clue. So Michael in disguise as a paramedic doesn't work i think and i find it a little too dangerous because he could have been recognized and it would have ruined the hoax.

We came to the conclusion that the ambulance picture is fake and was shot prior to June 25, so the fact that we don't see the paramedics' faces is certainly done on purpose as well and for a specific reason i presume...but i'm not sure which one. My first thought was that they're actors and that their faces are hidden because the people working at the LAFD would not recognize them.
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    What happened at UCLA could have been a "staged event" as well... in the sense of a diversion. So a theory could be that the people at UCLA were told a story about the fake body and explained that it was all done on purpose in order to divert the media's attention from the real place where the (supposedly) real body was being brought to. They emphasize the fact that it is a high profile, that the CIA is in on it and I bet that the people would not talk and hence a lot of people would not be in on the hoax. I still have in mind Jermaine's slip-up about the airport and be it intentional or not it is certainly an important clue. So Michael in disguise as a paramedic doesn't work i think and i find it a little too dangerous because he could have been recognized and it would have ruined the hoax.

We came to the conclusion that the ambulance picture is fake and was shot prior to June 25, so the fact that we don't see the paramedics' faces is certainly done on purpose as well and for a specific reason i presume...but i'm not sure which one. My first thought was that they're actors and that their faces are hidden because the people working at the LAFD would not recognize them.

Great thought in your first part there sarahli, but why would Dr Cooper or any other from UCLA need to appear in court ?I like your idea but can't combine the ucla being fooled into thinking they're taking part in a "diversion" and yet having their own ER doc testifying at the prelim.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

The ambulance is the same on all 3 pics, it's simply reflection that makes it look different.

The paramedics must be in on the hoax, question is if it really are paramedics that responded to a real 911 call, or actors that arrived on cue. Are we sure the 911 call is real anyway? It doesn't have to be I think. I also think you are not allowed to call 911 for a fake emergency. I know that you get in trouble here in Holland for placing a fake call. Maybe he got a deal there, but it never made much sense to me. If the 911 call was real, real paramedics would have been sent. If the guy taking the call really had no idea, he could have sent any ambulance and any paramedic. If he would have sent paramedics that didn't have a clue, they would arrive at a house without a patient and it seems too risky to get them on board, sign contracts in those few minutes. Unless of course there really was a dead guy and the real paramedics were sent though the other gate to Cedar's and were told another ambulance with a dummy would be sent through the front gate as a distraction for the media. This doesn't make sense either, because the EMT's would absolutely have scratched themselves behind the ears as of why there was another fake ambulance with dummy and paramedics ready to go, while this was an emergency. It's too surreal.

The ambulance picture was taken 'the other day' either at Carolwood, or at Culvers, there is no way we can figure that out. Culver sounds logical to me, less risk indeed. I think the 911 call was fake to begin with. The guy taking the call in on the hoax? Yes in that case he is, but as far as I'm concerned it could be MJ himself doing one of his voices. The paramedics on the picture and in the ambulance on June 25 (assuming the same paramedics were on both scenes) are probably actors that were signed for the Dome Project. Friends? Possible, but recalling how many times Mike's trust has been damaged and the fact that he said himself that he could count his real real real friends on one hand, I would go for signed deals. There is probably a group of actors signed which he 'recycles' because I have seen the same faces in different roles more than once. That is probably also why we don't see the faces of the paramedics in the ambulance.

The ambulance really went to UCLA so I think those pictures posted above are really made June 25. There is always a risk a pap or fan with camera would follow the ambulance, so they had to go to the hospital. The department were they arrived was closed down, so only a few people from UCLA would have to be in, maybe just one. It's MJ, the staff could have been told it was closed because of privacy or security reasons etc.

That might sound as if many people need to be in on it, but not necessarily... 3 paramedics (actors) under contract, and there are probably some more (Murray girlfriends, people at the funeral etc.). We also have the dancers who could play roles as well, they are still under contract to this day. UCLA might have a new department sponsored and just one or two key people need to be in the know.

I wouldn't assume Mike would trust anyone besides some of the 'true blue'. It's too risky not to work with strangling contracts here. Everyone on here might say they would do it without needing to sign a contract because they would keep their mouths shut, but just look at the twists of faith and beliefs on this forum, where the majority has his best interest in mind. I know we here are still insecure on a lot of things, but I don't think anyone who plays a role in this knows the complete story, with the exception of some kye people. Human nature makes it impossible imo not to work with contracts. Which is sad, but true. Also, look at what some have to go through, like Kenny, Murray, Jermaine and even Katherine, who all have been slandered on the net. I don't think he needed his mom under contract though, but I wouldn't be surprised if he let everyone sign something. I know I would. I agree only the ones necessary are in on the hoax, but you simply can't pull this off with just 5 people, the project is too big.

@TS Thanks for the diploma man, how many more before we receive our master? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Other than that you posted your post on 3/9 at 3:33, I don't see where numerology comes in here, could you please enlighten us?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    i think the paramedics who responded "that" day were the real deal.They got there and found a "hospice patient" a "frail old man" and did not know it was MJ until it was pointed out to them.They testified to this in court, under oath. They possibly don't speak out on the ambulance picture because of hipaa regulations?
    Who am i kidding, i'm lost here...
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Hi guys,
    I'm not an avid reader of TS' posts (I truly apologize for that <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) so maybe I do not understand the value of his post, but my question is what's the use of trying to figure this all out? I thought that, now we are (hopefully) getting closer to a possible bam, there will be more important reasons to learn about this hoax. I feel that this post of TS does not add any important information, except the fact Michaels death really was fake and staged. But we came to that conclusion a long time ago right? I haven't post much lately because I had the feeling we were running around in circles and I get that same feeling once again with this particular post. I hope someone can explain to me what's the reason for this post, what kind of information in it will help us to UNDERSTAND the reasons of the hoax? Hugs

I must have asked a really stupid question, because noone took the time to give me a (short) answer. I know I do not belong to the group of regular posters, but I'm a bit disappointed and I feel ignored. We can continue to repeat the same old stuff again and again but my question is: what's the use of it and aren't there much more important things to learn whether it is or isn't the same ambulance? Please fill me in!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hi guys,
    I'm not an avid reader of TS' posts (I truly apologize for that <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) so maybe I do not understand the value of his post, but my question is what's the use of trying to figure this all out? I thought that, now we are (hopefully) getting closer to a possible bam, there will be more important reasons to learn about this hoax. I feel that this post of TS does not add any important information, except the fact Michaels death really was fake and staged. But we came to that conclusion a long time ago right? I haven't post much lately because I had the feeling we were running around in circles and I get that same feeling once again with this particular post. I hope someone can explain to me what's the reason for this post, what kind of information in it will help us to UNDERSTAND the reasons of the hoax? Hugs

I must have asked a really stupid question, because noone took the time to give me a (short) answer. I know I do not belong to the group of regular posters, but I'm a bit disappointed and I feel ignored. We can continue to repeat the same old stuff again and again but my question is: what's the use of it and aren't there much more important things to learn whether it is or isn't the same ambulance? Please fill me in!

Dear Do <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I have read your post but didn't know how to answer. For my part I'm just interested and curious about the hows of this hoax. I will say that trying to find out how things have been done will help us understand the reasons of the hoax because obviously when we dissect the hows we clearly see that a great length of time and risks have been necessary/taken in order to create it and make it possible. So it is not just for entertainment purposes. It will also certainly help us understand the upcoming trial. I don't know if it makes sense.
    Hi guys,

To get a complete, coherent theory. The forum is full of theories and beliefs, this way we will come to just one, solid theory that can be backed up with evidence.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

i think the paramedics who responded "that" day were the real deal.They got there and found a "hospice patient" a "frail old man" and did not know it was MJ until it was pointed out to them.They testified to this in court, under oath. They possibly don't speak out on the ambulance picture because of hipaa regulations?
    Who am i kidding, i'm lost here...
    I don't think the court was real. That doesn't mean anyone in that room is in on the hoax, but at least the key people and (some) witnesses. The trial isn't going to be real either. Like Jermaine said, first justice, then truth. Which means no truth in the trial (fake), but justice. How? I guess we just need to sit back and watch it.

• DoDo Posts: 850
    Hi guys,

To get a complete, coherent theory. The forum is full of theories and beliefs, this way we will come to just one, solid theory that can be backed up with evidence.

Thank you Souza for answering me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> . I do understand what you are saying, but I still feel this evidence isn't important anymore. If Michael decides to return, I believe that the world isn't interested in HOW he did it, but WHY he did it. This feels like keeping us 'busy' in a quit time with no news.
  • Hi guys,

Thank you Souza for answering me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> . I do understand what you are saying, but I still feel this evidence isn't important anymore. If Michael decides to return, I believe that the world isn't interested in HOW he did it, but WHY he did it. This feels like keeping us 'busy' in a quit time with no news.
    Well ,your first question is mine too!
  • Well it's nice to know that these close examinations with an insider to guide us are going to continue into the future for a while at least, while we await the trial. Thanks Im_convincedmjalive for that documentary reinactment video. I wonder who they had acting the part for MJ. He looks very close to the real thing. Even there MJ is clearly not looking like a frail sick old man. Do you know what date that was televised? I'm thinking too that MJ could be behind the making of it. He is fully clothed not naked as has been reported. What amazes me is that the professional investigators don't even seem to think hoax with all the fishy things that don't add up. Even commenters on TMZ seem to be so clueless after all this time. What's wrong with these people.

In the hospital ambulance pics, I'm thinking the right paramedic is black (too distant and hard to see MJ in him) and yet the two in the still pic are clearly both white. Murray does seem too short but he is leaning forward. In the courtroom he is a head taller than the others, though maybe paramedics tend to be taller IDK. To me the 2 ambulances seem the same, just the lighting different (flash or not). My thoughts are that in the famous pic and hospital amb pic, the EMT are all actors. There's just no way anyone would not recognize MJ. The ones giving testimony to officials are clearly not telling the truth and I think have all signed confidentiality clauses for the hoax. Swearing on the Bible means nothing in this hoax clearly, since it is "acting". (There's no way of getting around it, lots of pure lies but for unkown just cause.) There were 2 ambulances at the house, one backing out and one still visible inside the yard. Even if one of them had unsuspecting EMT, they would have wondered what the other one was for and been suspicious, plus all the other wacky wrong things. I think too the tour bus 17 (71 <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ) seems like the timing was included for witnesses and their cameras, but the bus driver needed not be knowing of the hoax.
    <!-- m -->http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... html?cat=2<!-- m -->
    This Friday, Feb. 26, the VH1 program will present its take into the death of one of the most famous celebrities of all time, Michael Jackson. The entire world mourned when it was announced The King of Pop had died on June 25, 2009, apparently of a drug overdose.
    Your welcome. I think this show was discussed on the forum last year but at the time people were to sensitive still over the death that I am thinking many didn't realize how much info could actually be in favor of the hoax.

Timing is everything and now 20/20 hindsight shows how much we may have missed. I didn't watch it until a couple of days ago. I don't know what category the thread is in now.
    Hi guys,

Well I am interested, and I think that after the shock of the return and the questions of the 'whys', people sure want to know how the hell he fooled them that long.

• guys. please forgive me i know we are supposed to be focused on the paramedics but. that middle picture caught my eye. could someone who has proper equipment or experties look at it a little closer. in the reflection of the glass i see a face . it seems a bit familiar. then maybe i should go have a comfy time out in my corner. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

oh yeah . didn't kenny testify to michael saying something about equipment would be arriving the next day for the illusion?