MJ TRIBUTE CONCERT: The Plot To INVADE AMERICA

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=24pt]MJ TRIBUTE CONCERT<br />The Plot To INVADE AMERICA[/size]<br />8/11/2011 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0810-michael-jackson-tribute-concert-ex.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson fans in the U.S. may NOT have to cross the pond to catch the LIVE MJ Tribute Concert in October ... TMZ has learned plans are in the works to LIVESTREAM the show at several major arenas around the country.  <br /><br />TMZ spoke with a rep for Global Live -- the company behind the event -- who tells us producers are working with several major U.S. venues in the hopes of broadcasting the event on jumbotrons to give audiences the concert experience without having to go all the way to Wales (it's a country in Europe!). <br /><br />We're told nothing has been finalized ... but Global Live is actively trying to seal the deal. <br /><br />As we previously reported, stars like Kanye West, Christina Aguilera and Jay-Z have all been contacted about playing the event. So far, the only act who's signed on the dotted line is Cee Lo from Gnarls Barkley. <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/10/michael-jackson-tribute-wales-concert-plot-to-invade-america-livestream-united-states-arenas-stadiums-big-screens-global-live/

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Now the tribute not is to be in England, is now in United States, next week announced it in the Netherlands, then in Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Spain, Madagascar :lol:
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Interesting choice of words with that headline.
  • on 1313072610:
    <br />Now the tribute not is to be in England, is now in United States, next week announced it in the Netherlands, then in Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Spain, Madagascar :lol: <br />
    <br /><br /><br />I think it will still be in WALES (England) but will be sent via a live video stream across the world, that is my understanding.  Good way to make a mass announcement across the world live ..... just sayin  ;)
  • Wow! Amazing with these people.. Deep down I feel this tribute will never start. It will be cancelled. that is for sure. Michael is alive how can this go on?
  • on 1313085714:
    <br />Wow! Amazing with these people.. Deep down I feel this tribute will never start. It will be cancelled. that is for sure. Michael is alive how can this go on?<br />
    <br /><br />If they do go through with the tribute, does that mean that he really is gone?
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
    I think if The Trail of murray will finally start on September then i really think that this Tribute will happen with Michael This Conncert will be the BAM Day why the LIVESTREAM ? there is something up :)  michael-jackson/
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    Hm, so is it being suggested that Michael BAM at the tribute? With a livestream going everywhere that would be a good time to do a mass announcement. Of course since the trial will be going on that time I wonder how all of that would pan out. What a circus all of this is turning out to be.  lolol/
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    So it's going to be streamed only in UK and USA? Well, if MJ wants to bam in this tribute, I guess it would be live streamed worldwide.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1313085818:
    <br />
    on 1313085714:
    <br />Wow! Amazing with these people.. Deep down I feel this tribute will never start. It will be cancelled. that is for sure. Michael is alive how can this go on?<br />
    <br /><br />If they do go through with the tribute, does that mean that he really is gone?<br />
    <br />But it's still okay -- if his name is on TMZ's rip list, if there are lawsuits, if LaToya writes a book with graphic details of his death, if we see fake tears on the family's faces, if Murray is convicted, and if this concert happens and on and on--none of it matters if it goes ahead--because MJ is still behind the scene manipulating. I totally trust Michael, and if God is protecting him and guiding him, who can stop him?  michael-jackson/ mj_bad/ penguin/
  • I wonder if they will decide it will be streamed all over the world, then yes for me will be the Bam day.. If it is only in the UK AND USA forget about it, it will not be Bam day.. He always said that he was number one all over the world except USA, he was very disappointed, i think he told Bashir in the interview. I am sure he would consider the rest of the world too. IMO.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    If we take into account that Mike was afraid he would be assasinated on stage and wore bullet proof vests in public, then I think you can forget about him bamming on stage in Cardiff, but that's just me. I think the whole thing will be cancelled and if not, then there is probably another purpose for it to happen. But in my opinion it will not be bamsday. Simply because it makes no sense to me.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    i think that if it will be live stream you can watch it on the computer even if you are not in the US or england, but anyway i don´t think he will be there... is too dangerous for him... with all th things that wee happen in london... i hope, but i don´t think, sorry...
  • I agree with Jermaine and Randy that this Tribute is inappropriate to conduct during the Murray Trial. That is why I wonder what the movtives are for the rest of the family who are planning it all. It just seems bad taste to go through with it before we truly know. Unless its a HOAX, which I believe it is.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1313088766:
    <br />I agree with Jermaine and Randy that this Tribute is inappropriate to conduct during the Murray Trial. That is why I wonder what the movtives are for the rest of the family who are planning it all. It just seems bad taste to go through with it before we truly know. Unless its a HOAX, which I believe it is.<br />
    <br />That's what I think too.
  • Ok, if it's true that the address they gave for the location of the event or of the company itself, whatever it was, is really a bar called Humbug, then maybe we need to think outside the box here. I don't think MJ would perform/appear live because it's too dangerous. But that doesn't mean he couldn't appear to BE live. For example, couldn't he set up a stage somewhere else, like at Neverland, make it appear to be a live concert event, and broadcast it all around the world? Or couldn't there be a live tribute show with some kind of pre-recorded video of Michael or a live video of Michael but from another location? I don't know how he's going to bam, but I feel like at least 3 things would be crucial - 1. His (and everyone's) safety. 2. A live or at least uncensored and unalterable broadcast to ensure credibility and effectiveness. And 3. As many people watching as possible so there would be no way the media could ignore it. Maybe many of us are right and this one will be cancelled like the rest. But maybe that's been the point all along, to condition people to not believe anything the Jackson's say so that when it does happen, it's even more unexpected and exciting. We'll have to wait and see, but I do know one thing... "INVADE AMERICA" is a slight understatement. I think it's more a a TAKEOVER of the entire world. Who's bad? :)
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1313089880:
    <br />Ok, if it's true that the address they gave for the location of the event or of the company itself, whatever it was, is really a bar called Humbug, then maybe we need to think outside the box here. I don't think MJ would perform/appear live because it's too dangerous. But that doesn't mean he couldn't appear to BE live. For example, couldn't he set up a stage somewhere else, like at Neverland, make it appear to be a live concert event, and broadcast it all around the world? Or couldn't there be a live tribute show with some kind of pre-recorded video of Michael or a live video of Michael but from another location? I don't know how he's going to bam, but I feel like at least 3 things would be crucial - 1. His (and everyone's) safety. 2. A live or at least uncensored and unalterable broadcast to ensure credibility and effectiveness. And 3. As many people watching as possible so there would be no way the media could ignore it. Maybe many of us are right and this one will be cancelled like the rest. But maybe that's been the point all along, to condition people to not believe anything the Jackson's say so that when it does happen, it's even more unexpected and exciting. We'll have to wait and see, but I do know one thing... "INVADE AMERICA" is a slight understatement. I think it's more a a TAKEOVER of the entire world. Who's bad? :) <br />
    <br /> <br />very well said jaci! i hope THIS IS IT! <br /> mj_bad/
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    Do you think Michael is going to reappear in this tribute concert?
  • My mind, man, I just....  crash/  xD<br />As much as I want this to be the big BAM, and have something happen like what Jacilovesmichael said, I don't know if it's possible... there could be so many people that would hate him for it... I mean I know we'd all be thrilled, but all his fans who think he is gone will be so angry, there's been people who've killed themselves over his "death". I guess all we can do is hope.  :-\
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1313097383:
    <br />Do you think Michael is going to reappear in this tribute concert?<br />
    <br /><br />NOPE. Definitely not. He is not coming back with the tribute and he is not coming back with the Cirque. <br /><br />And I started to believe that the tribute is going to happen.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    If this tribute is going to happen - the timing is bad.<br />Public attention would be on trial course and not on the tribute.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1313145035:
    <br />If this tribute is going to happen - the timing is bad.<br />Public attention would be on trial course and not on the tribute.<br />
    <br /> <br />But what if that is the point of it???  We also need to remember that if the family didn't have a tribute concert, the general fans and public might become suspicious..<br /> <br />Its no different to the Memorial and funeral telecast..God bless<br /><br />This sounds so much like 9/11.  The plot to invade America....maybe they want the MJsArmy of Loves' soldiers, to invade America
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1313153678:
    <br />
    on 1313145035:
    <br />If this tribute is going to happen - the timing is bad.<br />Public attention would be on trial course and not on the tribute.<br />
    <br /> <br />But what if that is the point of it???  We also need to remember that if the family didn't have a tribute concert, the general fans and public might become suspicious..<br /> <br />Its no different to the Memorial and funeral telecast..God bless<br />
    <br /> <br />OK but let's say it will take place for real (I incline to not believe this).<br /><br />I know it's not the same but for emaple cirque du soleil is preparing the show for more than one year, just for comparison.<br />Even if it's not the same thing, I don't think the tribute will be a great show with such a short time to prepare.<br /> <br />Isn't it too late to organize it right? Even if it is a tribute, I think it needs some rehearsals, some preparations, otherwise it won't be up to the standards Michael has.<br /> <br />
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    It is a rather short time for the artist to prepare themselves for the tribute. Not only that but what about stage set up, getting back up dancers, rehearsing etc. Hmm... I'm still puzzled.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1313088331:
    <br />If we take into account that Mike was afraid he would be assasinated on stage and wore bullet proof vests in public, then I think you can forget about him bamming on stage in Cardiff, but that's just me. I think the whole thing will be cancelled and if not, then there is probably another purpose for it to happen. But in my opinion it will not be bamsday. Simply because it makes no sense to me.<br />
    <br /> <br />I am not saying MJ will BAM on stage, but why would assasin expect Michael on stage. They suppose to believe Michael is dead, aren't they? You mean bad guys do not believe that MJ is dead, just like us?<br />In that case, there is no point for Michael to return at all cause they will hunt him again for the rest of his life and Michael understands it.<br /> <br />
  • I still have a hard time believing this tribute will take place on this date. It could be a publicity stunt, because finally this tribute will be delayed in relation and due to the trial. Yet.. a lot of world media attention on the tribute and its disappointing delay will be a fact which will be a bit of a drama because the trial is the cause. Of course this is exactly the plan, because even more curious eyes will be focused on the trial. The more eyes focused on the stage (trial) the more effect of the BAM..  8-)