MJ TRIBUTE CONCERT: The Plot To INVADE AMERICA

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I believe the tribute is going to happen and again I believe that the reason why they have this tribute during the trial is to take the public attention from trial to the concert. I'd like to give an example from movies. I'm sure everyone of you saw a scene like that. There's a terrible savagery scene on the film. People are killing each other, blood is everywhere. But the music at the background is an opera. It doesn't fit with the scene you're wathing, is it? The director adds that opera on purpose which means he doesn't want you to focus on the savageness. He is trying to say "This is just a movie. Don't pay too much attention to people killing each other on the scene". <br /><br />This tribute thing sounds exactly like the example I gave and I think they don't want people to focus on the trial. It's some kind of distraction.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    @ But did u actually believe that he is Never coming back??-//..
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1313281697:
    @ But did u actually believe that he is Never coming back??-//..<br />
    <br /><br />I don't believe in a comeback for this year. Not sure about the next year tho. I still believe in a comeback and actually think it's going to happen in 2014. Sooner or later he will come back.  ;)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1313287013:
    <br />
    on 1313281697:
    @ But did u actually believe that he is Never coming back??-//..<br />
    <br /><br />I don't believe in a comeback for this year. Not sure about the next year tho. I still believe in a comeback and actually think it's going to happen in 2014. Sooner or later he will come back.  ;)<br />
    <br /><br />2014? Explain because I really don't see how this can be stretched for another 3 years. I think we're close.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1313088331:
    <br />If we take into account that Mike was afraid he would be assasinated on stage and wore bullet proof vests in public, then I think you can forget about him bamming on stage in Cardiff, but that's just me. I think the whole thing will be cancelled and if not, then there is probably another purpose for it to happen. But in my opinion it will not be bamsday. Simply because it makes no sense to me.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree that Michael was afraid he'd be assassinated, but I don't know if he thought he'd be assassinated on stage, or not.<br /><br />Because, these are both quotes from him:<br />"When I get on stage, I don't know what happens. It feels so good, it's like the safest place in the world for me."<br /><br />"I'm totally at home on the stage. That's where I live. That's where I was born. That's where I'm safe."<br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I think the tribute will be the first appearance of the kids on stage and it will NOT be a speech.<br />Perfect distraction since half of the attention will be on the ever reinforcing trial for the Doc - reinforcing that Michael is gone. So less than half of the danger to the kids than if he would be there in public. <br />Actually none since the one targetted is gone and the kids are just his kids ya no...<br />Daddy did teach them all they need and for the rest they are having their classes and projects.<br /><br />I bet their performance will be a HAMMER.<br />
  • on 1313212194:
    <br />
    on 1313088331:
    <br />If we take into account that Mike was afraid he would be assasinated on stage and wore bullet proof vests in public, then I think you can forget about him bamming on stage in Cardiff, but that's just me. I think the whole thing will be cancelled and if not, then there is probably another purpose for it to happen. But in my opinion it will not be bamsday. Simply because it makes no sense to me.<br />
    <br /> <br />I am not saying MJ will BAM on stage, but why would assasin expect Michael on stage. They suppose to believe Michael is dead, aren't they? You mean bad guys do not believe that MJ is dead, just like us?<br />In that case, there is no point for Michael to return at all cause they will hunt him again for the rest of his life and Michael understands it.<br /> <br /> <br />
    <br /> <br />This is what I'm confused about. I've been to that stadium and security is quite tight, plus why would they be expecting him anyway?<br /> <br />Then to kill him on stage in front of so many people.......wouldn't that be a bit stupid?<br /> <br />Hmmmm
    Thousands were already killed in front of billions of eyes - that's one the distorted perspectives to program horror and fear. In an evil logic, this makes perfectly sense - the more direct and indirect victims, the better.<br />Understanding an antagonist is key to prophylaxis.<br /><br />There's no necessity at all for Michael to come back to stage in person.<br />He's present even more while his representatives are performing and while he's absent.<br />At the same time he's offering the artists on stage the chance of their lifetime to make themselves known.<br /><br />page00011.jpg<br />
  • Diana77Diana77 Posts: 17
    Conspiracy theorists claims Michael Jackson still alive and due to appear at Cardiff tribute concert <br />by Clare Hutchinson, Wales On Sunday Aug 14 2011 <br /><br />WACKO fans of Michael Jackson have claimed the Thriller singer is alive – and due to make his comeback on a Welsh stage later this year.<br />Conspiracy theories have swirled around the late King of Pop ever since his death in 2009, with supposed “sightings” of the singer alive and well cropping up around the world.<br />But in a strange twist, fans are now claiming their idol will make a shock comeback in front of millions of TV viewers at a Michael Jackson tribute concert due to take place at Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium on October 8. Die-hard fans claim a trail of shadowy “clues” all point to a comeback, including:<br />The decision to hold the show in Cardiff is a reference to the Cardiff Giant, one of the best-known hoaxes to have ever taken place (see panel).<br />The tribute concert will take place on the same date as a tribute to Elvis Presley 17 years ago, which Jacko attended with his then-wife and Elvis’ daughter Lisa-Marie Presley.<br />A mystery tweet sent by producer Teddy Riley, who worked with Jacko, is supposed to have hinted October 8 will be the day he “rose from the dead”.<br />A message posted on the official website for the tribute concert purporting to be from Jacko’s mum, Katherine, saying: “I’ll see you on October 8, 2011”, which fans believe is actually from the King of Pop himself.<br />The choice of Wales is a reference to Diana, the Princess of Wales, whose former father-in-law Mohammed Al Fayed erected a statue of Michael Jackson outside Fulham Football Club earlier this year. Fans claim the statue is so poor it can only be part of an elaborate hoax.<br />The logo for the concert’s promoter, Global Live Events, appears to have the word “alive” in it.<br />The bizarre claims have been made in forums on conspiracy websites dedicated to the King of Pop.<br />Meanwhile, conspiracy theorists have left messages on an official Facebook page set up for October’s concert to “spread the word”.<br />One blogger, Suspicious Mind, wrote: “Funny thing, this Cardiff Giant thing. Kind of makes me think of a hoax within a hoax within a hoax.”<br />It comes days after the concert’s line-up was finally announced, with performances from stars including Christina Aguilera, X Factor singer Leona Lewis, soul legend Smokey Robinson, Cee Lo Green and boy band JLS.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1313319427:
    <br />Thousands were already killed in front of billions of eyes - that's one the distorted perspectives to program horror and fear. In an evil logic, this makes perfectly sense - the more direct and indirect victims, the better.<br />Understanding an antagonist is key to prophylaxis.<br /><br />There's no necessity at all for Michael to come back to stage in person.<br />He's present even more while his representatives are performing and while he's absent.<br />At the same time he's offering the artists on stage the chance of their lifetime to make themselves known.<br /><br />page00011.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /> <br />GLOBAL CARDIOVASCULAR ASSOCIATED<br /> <br />GLOBAL LIVE EVENTS<br /> <br />
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    A comeback that day ? Too good too be true. I think there will be a big clue, but not the bam.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1313339222:
    <br />
    on 1313319427:
    <br />Thousands were already killed in front of billions of eyes - that's one the distorted perspectives to program horror and fear. In an evil logic, this makes perfectly sense - the more direct and indirect victims, the better.<br />Understanding an antagonist is key to prophylaxis.<br /><br />There's no necessity at all for Michael to come back to stage in person.<br />He's present even more while his representatives are performing and while he's absent.<br />At the same time he's offering the artists on stage the chance of their lifetime to make themselves known.<br /><br />page00011.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /> <br />GLOBAL CARDIOVASCULAR ASSOCIATED<br /> <br />GLOBAL LIVE EVENTS<br />
    <br /><br />Hearts unite all over the world.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1313365548:
    <br />
    on 1313339222:
    <br />
    on 1313319427:
    <br /> <br />GLOBAL CARDIOVASCULAR ASSOCIATED<br /> <br />GLOBAL LIVE EVENTS<br />
    <br /><br />Hearts unite all over the world.<br />
    <br /> <br />Sounds prophetic when you put it this way.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1313319427:
    <br /> <br />I like how Michael (under the name of Conrad Murray) says, "But please know my absence is not permanent."  That confirms to me loud and clear that there will indeed be a BAM.  This letter makes me so happy, because it completely explains the entire hoax, and how MJ feels.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1313395882:
    <br /><br /> I like how Michael (under the name of Conrad Murray) says, "But please know my absence is not permanent."  That confirms to me loud and clear that there will indeed be a BAM.  This letter makes me so happy, because it completely explains the entire hoax, and how MJ feels.<br />
    <br /><br />I like this letter too!  But I've always been puzzled by the bit about finding a 'suitable replacement'.  What does this paragraph mean?  If we assume this is really MJ talking, does he mean he's helping and working with young up and coming musicians, (in a safe environment where they are not taken advantage of, maybe).  But get real Mike, there can be no replacement!  :?:  I don't understand!<br />
    on 1313365548:
    <br />
    on 1313339222:
    <br />
    on 1313319427:
    <br /><br /><br />page00011.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />http://www.izlesene.com/video/michael-jackson-come-together/3640941<br /><br />smiley-green.gif
  • on 1313398946:
    <br />
    on 1313365548:
    <br />
    on 1313339222:
    <br />
    on 1313319427:
    <br /><br /><br />page00011.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />http://www.izlesene.com/video/michael-jackson-come-together/3640941<br /><br />smiley-green.gif<br />
    <br /> <br />Let It Be! mj_dance/
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1313398273:
    <br />
    on 1313395882:
    <br /><br /> I like how Michael (under the name of Conrad Murray) says, "But please know my absence is not permanent."  That confirms to me loud and clear that there will indeed be a BAM.  This letter makes me so happy, because it completely explains the entire hoax, and how MJ feels.<br />
    <br /><br />I like this letter too!  But I've always been puzzled by the bit about finding a 'suitable replacement'.  What does this paragraph mean?  If we assume this is really MJ talking, does he mean he's helping and working with young up and coming musicians, (in a safe environment where they are not taken advantage of, maybe).  But get real Mike, there can be no replacement!  :?:  I don't understand!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />TS.<br /><br /> ;)
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    @Bec, hmm, yes, maybe.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Wait a minute.  After over two years they finally announce a tribute and have virtually no top acts appearing.  With all due respect to the two acts who have agreed, this is pretty pathetic.  Why would they say the 'contacted' Jay-Z and those other people.  They have NO top bands and they're thinking about streaming the concert in the US?  Who would watch it?  If this is the BAM, lots of things are gonna have to happen ahead of it to prepare people for the possibility.
  • GalaxyGalaxy Posts: 69
    [size=14pt]KISS joins Michael Jackson tribute line-up[/size]<br />By Alan Duke, CNN<br />August 15, 2011 12:28 p.m. EDT<br />STORY HIGHLIGHTS<br />Christina Aguilera, Leona Lewis, Smokey Robinson, Cee Lo Green and JLS are also signed<br />Two generations of the Jackson family will take the stage in the Cardiff, Wales, show<br />"Michael Forever: The Tribute Concert" is set for October 8<br />Los Angeles (CNN) -- The legendary rock band KISS signed up to pay tribute to Michael Jackson in an October concert that will also headline Christina Aguilera, Leona Lewis, Smokey Robinson, Cee Lo Green and JLS, the promoters told CNN Monday.<br /><br />Other major artists may be announced soon to round out the roster of acts for "Michael Forever: The Tribute Concert" in Cardiff, Wales, according to promoter Global Live Events.<br /><br />Katherine Jackson, matriarch of the musical family, appeared on CNN Monday to discuss the show, which will also includes performances by her children and grandchildren.<br /><br />It appeared unlikely the October 8 concert would be the scene for a Jackson 5 reunion, since two of the brothers, Jermaine and Randy, have publicly objected to the show being held at the same time Michael Jackson's doctor is on trial for his death.<br /><br />"We want to make clear that this does not reflect the position of the entire family," the two brothers said in a joint statement after their mother and four siblings endorsed the show.<br /><br />"While we wholeheartedly support the spirit of a tribute that honors our brother, we find it impossible to support an event that is due to take place during the criminal trial surrounding Michael's death," Jermaine and Randy Jackson said.<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial begins in September and is expected to continue through October.<br /><br />Members of the Jackson family taking the stage October 8 include several of Michael Jackson's brothers, "the next generation of Jacksons," and 3T, which consists of Tito Jackson's three sons, the promoters said.<br /><br />Alternative rock band Alien Ant Farm and British R&B singer Craig David are also on the bill.<br /><br />"This concert will unite various generations and musical genres, reminding everyone of just how amazing a talent Michael was," Global Live Events executive Paul Ring said.<br /><br />Fans can "register their interest for tickets" online at http://www.michaelforevertribute.com/ through Thursday, the promoter said. A lottery will determine which fans will be invited to purchase tickets, it said.<br /><br />The concert in the Wales Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, which seats 75,000 people, would be at least four hours long, Global Live Events CEO Chris Hunt said.<br /><br />A spokesman for Michael Jackson's estate said last month that the promoters never sought or obtained permission from the estate's executors to use the late pop singer's name or image.<br /><br />"The estate has not been contacted and is not involved with Global Live Events in the UK tribute concert announced today," spokesman Jim Bates told CNN at the time.<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]This is getting funny.[/size] :lol:
  • I quoted this part of the letter: “, my mission at this time is to find a suitable replacement who will continue my practice”<br />It’s Michael’s mission to find a suitable replacement, which doesn’t mean that he has found it yet. What does he exactly mean by suitable replacement of his practice? Could it be a person? Or does he mean innovative technology, e.g. 2D/3D which projects Michael’s performance on stage as a sort of replacement (Cirque du Soleil)? Anything is possible, though I totally agree that Michael can never be replaced.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    KISS? Well this has to be a hoax cause if it's not then I'll be expecting Gene Symmons to apologize in front of everyone including the Jacksons and all televised audience for the bullshit he was spruking about Michael when he was trying to get his own mug some publicity for his reality show. >:(
  • This whole thing is soo ridiculous.. <br />Kiss?? GTFO <br />A lottery for tickets.."register your interest for tickets" GTFO<br />The estate has not been contacted and Jermaine and Randy oppose this concert...GTFO<br />Now Jermaine doesn't support this tribute but was about to put on his concert in Vienna just a few months after Mike "died"... <br />Please Lord let this be all a Hoax...because if not the madness surrounding this family is too painful to watch<br />