MJ TRIBUTE CONCERT: The Plot To INVADE AMERICA

13»

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I said very early in 2009 that Michael is handing the baton to the next generation - as every great icon does in time.<br />There will be one person watching their performances who will be the proudest person living on this planet.<br />They will be the hammer.<br /><br /><br />Meanwhile the public goes wild over the choice of KISS.<br />Does remind us this of the SHOUT OUT over "Opis None", Rap and "Michael would never sing his own name"?  ;) <br /><br />
    ORTEGA: All right. Now this<br />is all sizzle, sizzle, sizzle.<br /><br />  <br />It says "Smooth Criminal."<br /><br />  <br />The audience is going wild. <br />The camera now slowly starts to move over the marquee.<br /><br />  <br />[BAND PLAYING<br />"SMOOTH CRIMINAL"]<br />
    <br />http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/a1/this-is-it-script-transcript.html<br /><br /><br />Here we go:<br /><br />
    Fans complain 'Michael Forever' tribute includes Jackson critic  By  Alan Duke, CNNAugust 16, 2011 3:48 a.m. EDT  STORY HIGHLIGHTS
      <br /> [li]
    NEW: Jackson executors demand promoters explain KISS booking controversy[/li]<br /> [li]KISS leader Gene Simmons made negative remarks about Michael Jackson after his death[/li]<br /> [li]Tribute organizers say they were unaware Simmons suggested Jackson was a pedophile[/li]<br /> [li]Several fan sites call for a boycott of the October 8 concert[/li]<br />  Los Angeles (CNN) -- Michael Jackson fan clubs appeared in open revolt against a tribute show for the late pop star after promoters added the rock band KISS to the concert lineup on Monday.<br />Fan objected because of negative comments KISS leader Gene Simmons made about Jackson in interviews the days and weeks after his death two years ago.  Simmons spoke about his suspicions that Jackson, who was acquitted of child molestation in 2005, was a pedophile.<br />"In the days following Michael Jackson's death, Gene Simmons has made slanderous, derogatory comments about Michael and his children," the fan site United For Michael Jackson's Legacy said. "It is quite ironic that Simmons has now agreed to himself pay tribute to the man he called a child predator."<br />Promoters, who had hoped the addition of the legendary group would bolster their lineup, said they were unaware of Simmons' statements when they booked KISS for the show.<br />The fan website MJ4Justice was one of several calling for a boycott of "Michael Forever: The Tribute Concert" scheduled for October 8 in Cardiff, Wales.<br />"Either they don't have access to computers, telephones or do not know how to use GOOGLE," MJ4Justice said in an online statement.  "But, There is NO excuse for the Tribute organizers NOT to know Gene Simmons should not be part of any Michael Jackson Tribute Event."<br />Global Live Events executives appeared with Jackson matriarch Katherine Jackson on CNN Monday to announce the signing of KISS.<br />"I know he would be very excited about KISS," Michael Jackson's mother said.<br />But within minutes, their tribute's Facebook page was filled with negative fan reactions.<br />"This is a complete disgrace," wrote one fan. "You can kiss your audience goodbye folks. I doubt whether any self-respecting fan will pay a penny to see that man after the comments he made about Michael. I'm shocked this act was even considered."<br />The executors of the Michael Jackson estate also spoke out, sending a letter to the promoters late Monday saying they were "especially disappointed"  by the announcement that KISS was in the show.  The estate asked promoters to provide an explanation.<br />"As I am sure you are aware, Mr. Simmons has made numerous disparaging public comments about Michael Jackson after his passing," estate lawyer Howard Weitzman wrote in the letter obtained by CNN.  He called media coverage of he controversy "extraordinarily embarrassing."  <br />The estate, which has not sanctioned the event, also questioned the promoters' promise to share profits with charities and a provision in the terms of the ticket sale that as long as 50% of the billed acts show up there would be no refunds,.<br />"It is a concern to us that loyal Michael Jackson fans will pay for tickets and not receive full benefir for their purchase, nor will they be able to get a full refund if certain artists they paid to see cancel their participation," the letter said.<br />The KISS controversy overshadowed other announcements that promoters expected would gain fan support for their show, including word that many of the musicians who played in Jackson's touring band for the past two decades would reunite as the show's house band.<br />Kevin Dorsey, who served as musical director for several Michael Jackson tours, will also direct the show.<br />Other acts signed for the show include Christina Aguilera, Leona Lewis, Smokey Robinson, Cee Lo Green and JLS.  Alternative rock band Alien Ant Farm and British R&B singer Craig David are also on the bill.<br />Members of the Jackson family set to take the stage include "the next generation of Jacksons" and 3T, which consists of Tito Jackson's three sons, the promoters said.<br />It is also expected one or more of the three Jackson sisters -- Janet, La Toya and Rebe -- will perform. <br />It appeared unlikely the tribute stage would be the scene for a reunion for the surviving members of the Jackson 5.  While Jackie, Tito and Marlon support it, brothers Jermaine and Randy have publicly objected to the show being held at the same time as the trial for Michael Jackson's doctor.<br />"While we wholeheartedly support the spirit of a tribute that honors our brother, we find it impossible to support an event that is due to take place during the criminal trial surrounding Michael's death," Jermaine and Randy Jackson said in a joint statement last month.<br />Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial begins in September and is expected to continue through October.<br />"The trial is very important and I can understand how Randy and Jermaine feel, but it's been two years," Katherine Jackson told CNN Monday. "I thought it was a good idea; I'd like to keep Michael's legacy alive."<br />Katherine Jackson plans to attend the trial, although she will miss some days to fly to Wales to attend the show with Michael Jackson's children, she said.<br />"It will be on a Saturday when the courtroom is dark," Paul Ring, a Global Live Events executive said.<br />Fans can get tickets through a two-step process.  They must first "register their interest for tickets" online at www.michaelforevertribute.com.  A lottery will decide which fans will be emailed invitation to complete the ticket purchase.<br />The concert in the Wales Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, which seats 75,000 people, would be at least four hours long, Global Live Events CEO Chris Hunt said.<br />
    <br />http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/08/16/jackson.tribute.controversy/
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    He is punking his fans again. As Grace mentioned, this is akin to the "fake" vocals controversy over the Michael album.<br /><br />The fans certainly make a choice how to respond to this news (with bewilderment, with rage directed at his family, or with growing enlightenment)... but he sure seems to delight at poking them with a sharp stick. It's fascinating. Does Michael feel his fan base is full of hypocrites?<br />
  • GalaxyGalaxy Posts: 69
    on 1313502940:
    <br />He is punking his fans again. As Grace mentioned, this is akin to the "fake" vocals controversy over the Michael album.<br /><br />The fans certainly make a choice how to respond to this news (with bewilderment, with rage directed at his family, or with growing enlightenment)... but he sure seems to delight at poking them with a sharp stick. It's fascinating. Does Michael feel his fan base is full of hypocrites?<br /><br />
    <br /> <br />Some people have been angry about the tribute, some have been happy, others have been passive. I find the emotional reactions that people have (over something that is a lie), completely fascinating. The same thing can be applied to our political gaming system. Many people here in America either view themselves as Republican or Democrat, and they will argue over issues and parties with their fellow man, when in reality,both political parties are following a script,telling lies and faking us all out.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1313502940:
    <br />He is punking his fans again. As Grace mentioned, this is akin to the "fake" vocals controversy over the Michael album.<br /><br />The fans certainly make a choice how to respond to this news (with bewilderment, with rage directed at his family, or with growing enlightenment)... but he sure seems to delight at poking them with a sharp stick. It's fascinating. Does Michael feel his fan base is full of hypocrites?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I'm thinking of him saying he's gonna 'play with them for awhile'  I have to think he's enjoying this.  Maybe he's playing with KISS, too.  I didn't realize what Gene Simmons said back then but now I do.  In this case, bad publicity may just be bad publicity for him.  <br /><br />But is there a more serious side to the 'playing'?  Perhaps I am overreaching here, but there is a technique in Zen where the student is confronted with a paradox which cannot be solved with the mind and is forced to solve it by a direct experience.  <br /><br />Most of us are now 'out of our minds' trying to figure out where, why and when all the time while we are using our minds to do so.  How can we love a man so much who lies and manipulates?  How can we love a man who has kept us waiting for so long, watched as our hopes are lifted and then dashed.  If he was TRYING to amass a large hoax following, he's certainly going about it the wrong way!  And I hazard a guess that none of us would be so bold as to play with people's emotions to such an extent.  <br /><br />A true teacher tests his students, leading them to doubt and new discoveries should they continue along the path.  A good leader makes certain that those around him will remain loyal when confronted with doubts.  I don't know about anyone else, but I take this Army of LOVE seriously, though I have no idea what that means exactly.  I said to someone recently that if Katherine Jackson (with all due respect) called me personally and told me directly that Michael was dead, I still would not believe it.  For me, something beyond the mind knows that he is alive and can feel him operating behind the scenes, not just with the hoax, but with other larger events now going on in the world.  I know without a doubt that, despite his actions which might appear to be cruel, are all for LOVE.  And just like in V he wishes it could have been easier.  And just like Eevie, we are each learning something about ourselves that is making us stronger.<br /><br />I've questioned for some time why it is there are so few of us here.  Jonnell Star's videos were viewed by over a 100,000.  Considering MJ's fan base, there are a relative handful here.  Did MJ miscalculate?  Or has that been his intent all along....to separate the wheat from the chaff.  The throngs will reappear when he returns.  In the meantime, I guess we need to jump through a few more hoops....or not.<br /><br />Oh, and a big thanks to everyone here.  ::P
    on 1313508972:
    <br />
    on 1313502940:
    <br /><br />I'm thinking of him saying he's gonna 'play with them for awhile'  I have to think he's enjoying this.  Maybe he's playing with KISS, too.  I didn't realize what Gene Simmons said back then but now I do.  In this case, bad publicity may just be bad publicity for him.  <br /><br />But is there a more serious side to the 'playing'?  Perhaps I am overreaching here, but there is a technique in Zen where the student is confronted with a paradox which cannot be solved with the mind and is forced to solve it by a direct experience.  <br /><br />Most of us are now 'out of our minds' trying to figure out where, why and when all the time while we are using our minds to do so.  How can we love a man so much who lies and manipulates?  How can we love a man who has kept us waiting for so long, watched as our hopes are lifted and then dashed.  If he was TRYING to amass a large hoax following, he's certainly going about it the wrong way!  And I hazard a guess that none of us would be so bold as to play with people's emotions to such an extent.  <br /><br />A true teacher tests his students, leading them to doubt and new discoveries should they continue along the path.  A good leader makes certain that those around him will remain loyal when confronted with doubts.  I don't know about anyone else, but I take this Army of LOVE seriously, though I have no idea what that means exactly.  I said to someone recently that if Katherine Jackson (with all due respect) called me personally and told me directly that Michael was dead, I still would not believe it.  For me, something beyond the mind knows that he is alive and can feel him operating behind the scenes, not just with the hoax, but with other larger events now going on in the world.  I know without a doubt that, despite his actions which might appear to be cruel, are all for LOVE.  And just like in V he wishes it could have been easier.  And just like Eevie, we are each learning something about ourselves that is making us stronger.<br /><br />I've questioned for some time why it is there are so few of us here.  Jonnell Star's videos were viewed by over a 100,000.  Considering MJ's fan base, there are a relative handful here.  Did MJ miscalculate?  Or has that been his intent all along....to separate the wheat from the chaff.  The throngs will reappear when he returns.  In the meantime, I guess we need to jump through a few more hoops....or not.<br /><br />Oh, and a big thanks to everyone here.  ::P <br />
    <br /><br />Your thoughts are very profound. I agree with them.<br /><br />I think it is very strategic on Michael's part, for some as of yet unknown reason, in some genius, masterful, manipulative fashion, to minimize and simultaneously strengthen the ranks of Believers. We were not so much as chosen as we made a choice; we chose to think for ourselves and look deeper, we chose to realize that not everything is as it seems, we chose to realize that Michael was trying to warn us for many years of these facts. We chose to apply those teachings when it mattered most. So here we are. We are few but we are mighty.<br /><br />The ranks still need further thinning. *HARD look at those whom the shoe fits*<br /><br />I have never been so confident in myself and my own perceptions as I am now. Thank you Michael, you made me a better person.
  • on 1313512883:
    <br />
    on 1313508972:
    <br />
    on 1313502940:
    <br /><br />I'm thinking of him saying he's gonna 'play with them for awhile'  I have to think he's enjoying this.  Maybe he's playing with KISS, too.  I didn't realize what Gene Simmons said back then but now I do.  In this case, bad publicity may just be bad publicity for him.  <br /><br />But is there a more serious side to the 'playing'?  Perhaps I am overreaching here, but there is a technique in Zen where the student is confronted with a paradox which cannot be solved with the mind and is forced to solve it by a direct experience.  <br /><br />Most of us are now 'out of our minds' trying to figure out where, why and when all the time while we are using our minds to do so.  How can we love a man so much who lies and manipulates?  How can we love a man who has kept us waiting for so long, watched as our hopes are lifted and then dashed.  If he was TRYING to amass a large hoax following, he's certainly going about it the wrong way!  And I hazard a guess that none of us would be so bold as to play with people's emotions to such an extent.  <br /><br />A true teacher tests his students, leading them to doubt and new discoveries should they continue along the path.  A good leader makes certain that those around him will remain loyal when confronted with doubts.  I don't know about anyone else, but I take this Army of LOVE seriously, though I have no idea what that means exactly.  I said to someone recently that if Katherine Jackson (with all due respect) called me personally and told me directly that Michael was dead, I still would not believe it.  For me, something beyond the mind knows that he is alive and can feel him operating behind the scenes, not just with the hoax, but with other larger events now going on in the world.  I know without a doubt that, despite his actions which might appear to be cruel, are all for LOVE.  And just like in V he wishes it could have been easier.  And just like Eevie, we are each learning something about ourselves that is making us stronger.<br /><br />I've questioned for some time why it is there are so few of us here.  Jonnell Star's videos were viewed by over a 100,000.  Considering MJ's fan base, there are a relative handful here.  Did MJ miscalculate?  Or has that been his intent all along....to separate the wheat from the chaff.  The throngs will reappear when he returns.  In the meantime, I guess we need to jump through a few more hoops....or not.<br /><br />Oh, and a big thanks to everyone here.  ::P <br />
    <br /><br />Your thoughts are very profound. I agree with them.<br /><br />I think it is very strategic on Michael's part, for some as of yet unknown reason, in some genius, masterful, manipulative fashion, to minimize and simultaneously strengthen the ranks of Believers. We were not so much as chosen as we made a choice; we chose to think for ourselves and look deeper, we chose to realize that not everything is as it seems, we chose to realize that Michael was trying to warn us for many years of these facts. We chose to apply those teachings when it mattered most. So here we are. We are few but we are mighty.<br /><br />The ranks still need further thinning. *HARD look at those whom the shoe fits*<br /><br />I have never been so confident in myself and my own perceptions as I am now. Thank you Michael, you made me a better person.<br />
    <br /> <br />Well said, both of you. Couldn't agree more!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sometimes I wonder, in the scenario hypothetical Michael appeared, do as it would be the reaction of the fans who think the died and believe with the right to insult his family? :?:
    on 1313514075:
    <br />Sometimes I wonder, in the scenario hypothetical Michael appeared, do as it would be the reaction of the fans who think the died and believe with the right to insult his family? :?: <br />
    <br /><br />Well we are going to find out. back warned them.<br /><br />It will be epic.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This selection has many facettes.<br /><br />Separating wheat from chaff - only good seeds will grow into seedlings.<br />Strengthening skin, mind, character, soul, heart, awareness, perception, judgement, self - only strong seedlings will grow into trees.<br />Confronting with the most evil realities on this planet - only oaks that don't mind scrubbing and drooling saws will grow 100 years old.<br /><br />Loving parents or caring teachers do induce growth by training.<br />Parents don't choose their children - at first sight (although one may question that since nothing happens without any purpose). Spiritual masters usually do choose their disciples.<br /><br />There may be rough times ahead. <br />The better we get prepared in an overall sound training, the better we will be capable of handling difficult situations in the future. Remember V and Evey? <br /><br />I have no words to express my gratefulness for these 2 years.<br />Blessed to have been called in.<br /><br /> albino/ We might have unconventional events ahead.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1313519065:
    <br />This selection has many facettes.<br /><br />Separating wheat from chaff - only good seeds will grow into seedlings.<br />Strengthening skin, mind, character, soul, heart, awareness, perception, judgement, self - only strong seedlings will grow into trees.<br />Confronting with the most evil realities on this planet - only oaks that don't mind scrubbing and drooling saws will grow 100 years old.<br /><br />Loving parents or caring teachers do induce growth by training.<br />Parents don't choose their children - at first sight (although one may question that since nothing happens without any purpose). Spiritual masters usually do choose their disciples.<br /><br />There may be rough times ahead. <br />The better we get prepared in an overall sound training, the better we will be capable of handling difficult situations in the future. Remember V and Evey? <br /><br />[size=14pt] [blink]I have no words to express my gratefulness for these 2 years.<br />Blessed to have been called in. [/blink] [/size]<br /> albino/ We might have unconventional events ahead. <br />
    <br />I agree!<br />"Whatever happens, don't you let go of my hand." MJ<br /><br />page00011.jpg<br /><br />Bec, I totally think you've got it, that the replacement is TS, caring for our well-being and hearts (2nd paragraph), not another performer --impossible to replace MJ. <br /><br />Lastly, about the kids performing on stage or saying a speech, remember that Katherine said they have been taking acting classes!! ;)) :D ;D
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    All4love    :) I agree !!!! Like the early days after June 25,say something....and then immediately say another.. ???/ :) we will see still many.... ;)) GREATEST  MICHAEL !!! bearhug <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> moonwalk_/