OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• <br /><br /><br />"Another YEAR has gone..."  <br /><br /> and...  "Thank you for connecting so perfectly with us, Michael!"<br /> <br />L.O.V.E. x
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    When we stand side by side in Unity, all of our Dreams will come true!<br /><br /> Michael said we have 4 years to "get it right", not just we have 4 years...what is it we must get right??<br /><br />386964_357925414285739_76271258_n.jpg<br /><br />We are connected. How you live your life matters. Be kind. Be respectful. Walk the pathway to Peace.<br /><br />295115_355519417859672_1129744807_n.jpg<br /><br />We are One Humanity - One World to share and treasure. We are One People. One Love. May we live together in Harmony and Peace.<br /><br />390893_354879964590284_350559294_n.jpg<br /><br />424195_357091114369169_2129989107_n.jpg<br /><br />@Simmer...LOVE that Lewis Caroll quote!!! Bless you my friend!! I send you LOVE always!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />@ Wishy...just saw that you sent the message here to my PM, I thought you meant HB...will get back to you and the others who pm'ed me as soon as I can...Just dealing with 2 sick parents right now. <br /><br />I send you all LOVE from my Heart, and I hope that you all have a wonderful Holiday with your Family and friends. I hope everyone is filled with Joy and Laughter, and lots and lots of LOVE!!!<br /> :bearhug: for all!<br /><br />Michael, my LOVE to you and yours as always...God Bless you for giving me the greatest gift anyone has ever given me...you helped me to find ME...the Real Me! LOVE ya Bro...LOVE ALL of You! Happy Holidays Jackson Family!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Sorry the first pic is so lg...don't know how to make it smaller...oopsy :)
  • on 1356154071:
    <br />When we stand side by side in Unity, all of our Dreams will come true!<br /><br /> Michael said we have 4 years to "get it right", not just we have 4 years...what is it we must get right??<br /><br />386964_357925414285739_76271258_n.jpg<br /><br />We are connected. How you live your life matters. Be kind. Be respectful. Walk the pathway to Peace.<br /><br />295115_355519417859672_1129744807_n.jpg<br /><br />We are One Humanity - One World to share and treasure. We are One People. One Love. May we live together in Harmony and Peace.<br /><br />390893_354879964590284_350559294_n.jpg<br /><br />424195_357091114369169_2129989107_n.jpg<br /><br />@Simmer...LOVE that Lewis Caroll quote!!! Bless you my friend!! I send you LOVE always!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />@ Wishy...just saw that you sent the message here to my PM, I thought you meant HB...will get back to you and the others who pm'ed me as soon as I can...Just dealing with 2 sick parents right now. <br /><br />I send you all LOVE from my Heart, and I hope that you all have a wonderful Holiday with your Family and friends. I hope everyone is filled with Joy and Laughter, and lots and lots of LOVE!!!<br /> :bearhug: for all!<br /><br />Michael, my LOVE to you and yours as always...God Bless you for giving me the greatest gift anyone has ever given me...you helped me to find ME...the Real Me! LOVE ya Bro...LOVE ALL of You! Happy Holidays Jackson Family!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Sorry the first pic is so lg...don't know how to make it smaller...oopsy :)<br />
    <br /><br />Hi mjj4ever777  <br /><br />I am sorry to hear that your parents are ill..and hope that they recover very soon... and that you are not overtired etc ..<br /><br />Thank you for all your positivity and love.. you are a shining light! :icon_e_smile: :icon_idea:<br /><br />Your  words>>> e.g.Connected, Harmony, Unity, Love, we are all ONE, Peace, Respect.. are all so uplifting and encouraging..  the world sure can use all the encouragement  all/any of us can muster.. I like the idea of "bloom where you are planted" .. that's a lot of seeds of L.O.V.E being planted across this fragile planet! The pictures  are fabulous! LOVE them!<br />Yes, I love Lewis Carroll too! Alice in Wonderland etc .. great Truths  hidden in the humour!<br /><br />LOVE and Peace to you and all.. greetings to you and all in this blessed  season.. <br />"Thank youfor connecting so positively with us, Michael " L.O.V.E. x<br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />Dear Michael; <br /><br />I wish you and your Family merry Christmas.<br />The year is coming soon to the end, and there<br />is so much happening, at least for me.<br />Thank you, you have changed me, my mind,<br />or rather awakened.<br />I hope, that your wish and dream, that you have, <br />to go in fulfillment.<br />I say this from my heart, i love you.<br />I wish you the best, what one can wish just a friend.<br />God may protect you and your love.<br />My Christmas wish is that you live, are healthy,<br />and are ready for new adventure.<br />For the People of this World, Peace,and I hope<br />for more LOVE.<br />God bless you, Michael<br /><br />peace and love<br />to everyone<br />
  • on 1356158976:
    <br /><br />Dear Michael; <br /><br />I wish you and your Family merry Christmas.<br />The year is coming soon to the end, and there<br />is so much happening, at least for me.<br />Thank you, you have changed me, my mind,<br />or rather awakened.<br />I hope, that your wish and dream, that you have, <br />to go in fulfillment.<br />I say this from my heart, i love you.<br />I wish you the best, what one can wish just a friend.<br />God may protect you and your love.<br />My Christmas wish is that you live, are healthy,<br />and are ready for new adventure.<br />For the People of this World, Peace,and I hope<br />for more LOVE.<br />God bless you, Michael<br /><br />peace and love<br />to everyone<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you shorty! Lovely, uplifting  wishes and message as usual!  :icon_e_smile:<br />And all those blessings back to you!<br /><br />L.O.V.E and Peace  x                              :bearhug:
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1356146578:
    <br /> From Lewis Carroll, author: "Through the looking glass"  (Chapter 5)<br /><br />Alice laughed. <br />"There is no use trying," she said<br />"one can't believe impossible things!"<br /><br />Queen: "I daresay you haven't had much practice!<br />When I was your age,I always believed in as many as six impossible things before breakfast!"<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x    :icon_e_smile:                                      :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />NEVER Stop2DARE Dear <3    :michael_jackson-1135:<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />And HUG4ALL<br /><br /><br />tumblr_mff9b0jSUe1rar7x2o1_500.jpg
  • on 1356165997:
    <br />
    on 1356146578:
    <br /> From Lewis Carroll, author: "Through the looking glass"  (Chapter 5)<br /><br />Alice laughed. <br />"There is no use trying," she said<br />"one can't believe impossible things!"<br /><br />Queen: "I daresay you haven't had much practice!<br />When I was your age,I always believed in as many as six impossible things before breakfast!"<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x    :icon_e_smile:                                      :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />NEVER Stop2DARE Dear <3    :michael_jackson-1135:<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />And HUG4ALL<br /><br /><br />tumblr_mff9b0jSUe1rar7x2o1_500.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Hi skyways!  :icon_e_smile: Good to see you again!<br />Thank you for your comment! I will take note. :icon_e_wink:          :compute:                              :bearhug:<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
  •                 "Because we all share this Planet Earth,<br />                        <br />                              we have to learn to live in Harmony and Peace <br />                                          <br />                                          with Each Other ,and with Nature.<br />                                                        <br />                                                              This is not just a Dream..<br />                                                                      <br />                                                                                    it is a Necessity"<br /><br /><br />Quote: Dalai Lama XIV<br />L.O.V.E. x
    <br />back to you, simm.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Love and compassion are necessities,<br />not luxuries.<br />Without them,<br />humanity cannot survive.<br /><br />Dalai Lama<br /><br />love and peace
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    I believe that our words reflect who we are .  The way we choose them , the way we put our thoughts into words is just magical . Because of that , I find you guys beautiful . You have that sort of beauty which can make anyone happy just by reading your "thoughts" . <br /><br />Michael , thank you for keeping me sane . <br /><br />love
  • on 1356203503:
    <br /><br />back to you, simm.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Love and compassion are necessities,<br />not luxuries.<br />Without them,<br />humanity cannot survive.<br /><br />Dalai Lama<br /><br />love and peace<br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E. x shorty! A  beautiful quote.. thank you                                  :bearhug:
  • on 1356205541:
    <br />I believe that our words reflect who we are .  The way we choose them , the way we put our thoughts into words is just magical . Because of that , I find you guys beautiful . You have that sort of beauty which can make anyone happy just by reading your "thoughts" . <br /><br />Michael , thank you for keeping me sane . <br /><br />love<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Jowayria! Yes, it has been said that "we are what we think".. but thankfully, anyone can  change for the better if they want to .x<br /><br />And>> your words and thoughts show what a loving heart you have ! :icon_e_smile:<br />So glad you are contributing, and that you  enjoy reading all the comments..<br /> we have a caring thread here.. <br /><br />I feel that it is a friendly place where "egos have been left at the door before entering!" <br /><br />That is a great generosity from all of the amazing contributors, so that these messages to Michael ,and all, are positive and  genuine. <br /><br />L.O.V.E. x                                                        :bearhug:                 
  • <br /><br />"Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts...<br />and we are never the same"<br /><br />(Author unknown)<br /><br />L.O.V.E x<br />
  • Hi all.. was just thinking.. :icon_idea:<br /><br />To this thread's contributors .. you are  all so great!  :compute:    :icon_e_smile:<br />I hope you are all enjoying being here... I love you heaps!<br /><br />Hopefully to you all, it is not boring, pretentious, <br />and does not come across as a pseudo -intellectual, <br />dusty school lecture room!! <br />Believe me.. that was/is  not my intention! <br /><br />To me it is magical, incredible, and wonderful!! <br /><br />Because of YOU!<br /><br />All for Michael... and for all.<br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />
    <br />My dear simm:<br />I have joy and fun here,<br />and if, Michael is the teacher, for me.<br />I have learned many new things here.<br />And this exchange with those<br />who write here, <br />satisfies me and my soul.<br /><br />Thank you all.<br />Thank you Michael.<br />Thank you simm.<br /><br />Please, never stop<br />Love you all.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1356215014:
    <br /><br /><br />"Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts...<br />and we are never the same"<br /><br />(Author unknown)<br /><br />L.O.V.E x<br />
    <br /><br />So true!!!  <br />Beautiful quote........<br /><br />@shorty......your post was really sweet, indeed, I think we all have learned new things!!! : ) <br /><br />Just awesome! thanks guys!<br /><br />Blessings!  <br />
  • on 1356218008:
    <br /><br />My dear simm:<br />I have joy and fun here,<br />and if, Michael is the teacher, for me.<br />I have learned many new things here.<br />And this exchange with those<br />who write here, <br />satisfies me and my soul.<br /><br />Thank you all.<br /><br />Thank you Michael.<br />Thank you simm.<br /><br />Please, never stop<br />Love you all.<br />
    <br /><br />I am so happy you are enjoying being a part of this thread shorty.<br />Thank you for your kind comments! We will "Keep Trying!"  :icon_e_smile: <br /><br />L.O.V.E x                                                  :bearhug:
  • on 1356219256:
    <br />
    on 1356215014:
    <br /><br /><br />"Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts...<br />and we are never the same"<br /><br />(Author unknown)<br /><br />L.O.V.E x<br />
    <br /><br />So true!!!  <br />Beautiful quote........<br /><br />@shorty......your post was really sweet, indeed, I think we all have learned new things!!! : ) <br /><br />Just awesome! thanks guys!<br /><br />Blessings! <br />
    <br /><br />Hi wishingstar! Good to hear from you.Thank you.          :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />Yes, shorty and wishingstar..I agree as  I am learning heaps every day too!<br /><br />L.O.V.E. and Peace x                                                      :bearhug:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    @ lettingitsimmer...I LOVE this thread, so please know you are so appreciated for keeping this running Beautifully! I LOVE just re-reading all the inspirational posts...it's good for the soul! I LOVE you!!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Everyone here has left their footprint on my Heart, so thank you all, my beautiful Sisters and Brothers...I LOVE you all!<br />Enjoy the rest of your weekend Family, and don't forget to spread LOVE wherever you go!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Michael...Shaggy, little Chase and I send you and your Family lots of LOVE, and we hope that you are all Happy and Healthy! Thanks again Michael for all of your "Lessons" and LOVE, I will cherish these memories forever!! <br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />524985_392026140882876_496255040_n.jpg<br /><br />31621_392025574216266_1910982121_n.jpg<br /><br />563818_391085904310233_894722730_n.jpg<br /><br />14517_390709971014493_369133973_n.jpg<br />
  • on 1356225625:
    <br />@ lettingitsimmer...I LOVE this thread, so please know you are so appreciated for keeping this running Beautifully! I LOVE just re-reading all the inspirational posts...it's good for the soul! I LOVE you!!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Everyone here has left their footprint on my Heart, so thank you all, my beautiful Sisters and Brothers...I LOVE you all!<br />Enjoy the rest of your weekend Family, and don't forget to spread LOVE wherever you go!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Michael...Shaggy, little Chase and I send you and your Family lots of LOVE, and we hope that you are all Happy and Healthy! Thanks again Michael for all of your "Lessons" and LOVE, I will cherish these memories forever!! <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />524985_392026140882876_496255040_n.jpg<br /><br />31621_392025574216266_1910982121_n.jpg<br /><br />563818_391085904310233_894722730_n.jpg<br /><br />14517_390709971014493_369133973_n.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Hi mjj4ever777.. Thank you! Is lovely to hear from you, as always.. :icon_e_smile: <br /><br />Thank you so much for the beautiful feelings, words and pics,keeping the L.O.V.E. messages flowing to Michael and all. <br /><br />L.O.V.E and Peace  back to you..x                                                    :bearhug:
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1356123661:
    <br /><br />Hi,Its her! <br /><br />Thanks for your comments.. the supportive ones are welcome.. <br /><br /> >>and just a general note >> personal swipes at people, meant to be "in fun" and "cross-thread  references " to  argie bargies,  and whatever like that, are not the flavour of this thread, which is "Open Thread to Michael  Jackson Himself" also  "Positive quotes, Poems and Messages to Michael". <br /><br />[size=14pt]It is not a social ( or unsocial)  chat site per se..that is the understanding I have of being able to continue  this specific thread at all.. [/size]I want to  fulfil that trust.. and continue  this  Michael-focussed one, the one  I  started..if you see what I  mean? Thanks for understanding....it is  ALL for Michael.. and for ALL too!... in  a positive way.<br /><br /> Michael is all about L.O.V.E , and caring for each other.. and "making that change" towards Peace and Understanding..<br /><br />Dear and amazing contributors..I do not get involved in other people's business, nor do I want to , but please let's  respect this thread and all  contributors.  Thanks so much! <br /><br />I hope you all  have a great Christmas, BAM or not ! <br />                                  L.O.V.E.  and Light x                                      :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Oh, gosh, I am so so so so sorry. I didn't know. I meant no disrespect, just replying to a comment directly to me. Thank you for explaining this to me. From now on I'll reserve my personal kidding comments and socializing for their fond targets, privately. I'm very sorry. Of course you're right, it's your thread to Michael.<br /><br />I'm very very sorry, Michael, and everyone else, too.  [/size]
  • on 1356255084:
    <br />
    on 1356250338:
    <br />
    on 1356123661:
    <br /><br />Hi,Its her! <br /><br />Thanks for your comments.. the supportive ones are welcome.. <br /><br /> >>and just a general note >> personal swipes at people, meant to be "in fun" and "cross-thread  references " to  argie bargies,  and whatever like that, are not the flavour of this thread, which is "Open Thread to Michael  Jackson Himself" also  "Positive quotes, Poems and Messages to Michael". <br /><br />[size=14pt]It is not a social ( or unsocial)  chat site per se..that is the understanding I have of being able to continue  this specific thread at all.. [/size]I want to  fulfil that trust.. and continue  this  Michael-focussed one, the one  I  started..if you see what I  mean? Thanks for understanding....it is  ALL for Michael.. and for ALL too!... in  a positive way.<br /><br /> Michael is all about L.O.V.E , and caring for each other.. and "making that change" towards Peace and Understanding..<br /><br />Dear and amazing contributors..I do not get involved in other people's business, nor do I want to , but please let's  respect this thread and all  contributors.  Thanks so much! <br /><br />I hope you all  have a great Christmas, BAM or not ! <br />                                  L.O.V.E.  and Light x                                      :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Oh, gosh, I am so so so so sorry. I didn't know. I meant no disrespect, just replying to a comment directly to me. Thank you for explaining this to me. From now on I'll reserve my personal kidding comments and socializing for their fond targets, privately. I'm very sorry. Of course you're right, it's your thread to Michael.<br /><br />I'm very very sorry, Michael, and everyone else, too.  [/size]<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Hi Its her! Thank you for your comments... no apology required, but thank you! . :icon_e_smile:  x<br /><br />It was just a general comment from me , to ask that we please keep on topic.. "Messages to Michael/An Open Thread to Michael Jackson"..and to please not get into social personal chat stuff..(as was explained to me initially, when I  began a few threads like this one on Messages to Michael, some months ago.. and it was suggested to me that we use Hoaxbook and similar places for social chats..as the site is really an investigation site.) ..so we are fortunate to be able to stay on here and  have a safe, kind  haven for sharing love, peace and positivity.. and I want to honour  the trust put in me )  <br /><br />My original intention was to have a "Positive Quotes, Messages, and Poems to Michael" thread which would be on a positive and loving level..and happily,  it and a few other threads I started were all moved into one "umbrella thread" for us all,  which is now called  An Open Thread to Michael Jackson..(I did not name or start that)<br /><br />So ..my idea was that if Michael, or his loved ones, or any readers at all,  were to visit here, they would see only uplifting and caring comments for Michael.. and for all.<br /><br /> Inspirational and motivational quotes, supportive and loving messages are very healing .. and helpful . <br /><br />*It is not "my" thread.. it is everyone's thread, with a few gentle guidelines.. all for Michael, and for all!  :compute:<br /><br />Please feel welcome here,Its her.. and thanks again for your thoughtful post.. is all good!                    :bearhug:<br /><br />L.O.V.E.,Peace and Light x<br /><br />
    Not all of us can do great things.<br />But WE can do small things<br />with great LOVE.<br /><br />Mother Teresa<br /><br />love and peace<br /> :compute:
  • on 1356257147:
    <br />Not all of us can do great things.<br />But WE can do small things<br />with great LOVE.<br /><br />Mother Teresa<br /><br />love and peace<br /> :compute:<br />
    <br /><br />Beautiful quote,shorty.. and so true.  :icon_idea:<br /><br />Love, Peace, and Light ..x                                                          :bearhug:<br />                 
  • <br />"The most beautiful things in the world <br />cannot be seen or touched..<br />..they are felt with the heart"<br /><br />Quote: Antoine de Saint-Exupery<br />from "The Little Prince"<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x