OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• on 1356839788:
    <br />Come home....  :icon_mrgreen:  <br /><br />:michael-jackson: <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Beautiful, mindseye...thank you<br />L.O.V.E.  and Peace X
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />Do not think, that love in order<br />to be genuine has to be <br />extraordinary.<br />What we need is to love<br />without getting tired.<br />Be faithful in small things<br />because it in them<br />that your strength lies.<br /><br />Mother Teresa<br /><br />Thank you simm<br />for all what you have done<br />here on this thread.<br /><br />love and peace to you,<br />and all members here.<br /><br />Wish all a happy New Year 2013<br />hope our wishes come true.<br />shorty
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1356744174:
    <br />
    on 1356738675:
    <br />
    on 1356730547:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />banana-dance.gif<br />
    <br /><br /><br />This is for fun<br /><br />www.MessenTools.com-Humor-baile-sexy.gif<br />
    <br />while having playful mood, I thought this video is fitting into "butt discussion"... lyrics consist of one repeating word, but it is not important in this case  :icon_lol:
    boy, this hippo can dance!  :icon_geek:<br /><br />I hope everyone is having great, still holidays time! lots of love  :) 
  • on 1356866602:
    <br /><br />Do not think, that love in order<br />to be genuine has to be <br />extraordinary.<br />What we need is to love<br />without getting tired.<br />Be faithful in small things<br />because it in them<br />that your strength lies.<br /><br />Mother Teresa<br /><br />Thank you simm<br />for all what you have done<br />here on this thread.<br /><br />love and peace to you,<br />and all members here.<br /><br />Wish all a happy New Year 2013<br />hope our wishes come true.<br />shorty<br />
    <br />Hi shorty.. what a beautiful quote from Mother Teresa. Thank you.<br />Years ago I met someone who had  worked beside Mother Teresa in India, <br />looking after the poorest of the poor.It was very inspiring.<br /><br />Thanks for your other kind comments about this thread too, shorty.<br />I appreciate that. xo<br />It is great to be able to share positive messages to/for Michael and all..<br />with you and all the others here.<br /><br />Happy New Year , wishing you all the best ~<br />and may our wishes come true, for sure! :icon_e_wink:<br />L.O.V.E.  and Peace to you x<br />
  • The ideals which have always shone before me <br />and filled me with joy ...are goodness, beauty, and truth.<br /><br />Quote: Albert Einstein <br /> Genius,  Scientist, and Philosopher<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
  • Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear<br />and the blind can see..<br /><br />Quote: Mark Twain
  • A loving heart is the truest wisdom<br /><br />Quote: Charles Dickens<br /> <br />              :icon_e_smile:
    :icon_e_smile:<br />simm, you bring back a smile on my face..<br />I thank you for your kind words and wishes.<br />I hope for me and many others here,that this<br />site will continue to remain so for what it was made,<br />for Michael. Here i can make my contribution to <br />what Michael wanted.<br />Love and Peace to send in the world.<br />I love to be here, and to have contact with so many <br />people from all over the world, with so much<br />love and respect talk about one person,<br />Michael Joe Jackson.<br /><br />If you listen to the Wind<br />very carefully,<br />you`ll be able to hear me<br />whisper my love to you.<br />Andrew Davidson<br />and from me..<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    I MISS Michael Jackson...Hold my hand....Just call my name and I'II be there Michael :bearhug:
    on 1356876571:
    <br />I MISS Michael Jackson...Hold my hand....Just call my name and I'II be there Michael :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />By the way Michael... My name is Emma
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    L.O.V.E. you all guys from the bottom of my heart  :bearhug:<br /><br />L.O.V.E. you Mike immensely  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />                                                <br />                                                    [size=18pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR [/size]<br /><br />                                                    [size=14pt]UNITED IN L.O.V.E.[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />                                                   
  • on 1356875345:
    <br /> :icon_e_smile:<br />simm, you bring back a smile on my face..<br />I thank you for your kind words and wishes.<br />I hope for me and many others here,that this<br />site will continue to remain so for what it was made,<br />for Michael. Here i can make my contribution to <br />what Michael wanted.<br />Love and Peace to send in the world.<br />I love to be here, and to have contact with so many <br />people from all over the world, with so much<br />love and respect talk about one person,<br />Michael Joe Jackson.<br /><br />If you listen to the Wind<br />very carefully,<br />you`ll be able to hear me<br />whisper my love to you.<br />Andrew Davidson<br />and from me..<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />A big hug and thanks to you shorty..  :icon_e_smile:        <br />It really is great to have a place to  share like this.<br />I agree.. lots of positive sharing.. is a good thing.<br /><br />Thank you for your kind words and heart.<br />Let's keep the love and peace flowing for Michael<br />( and his loved ones) and for everybody.<br /><br />                          :bearhug: <br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />
  • on 1356876571:
    <br />I MISS Michael Jackson...Hold my hand....Just call my name and I'II be there Michael :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /> You are not alone, Billie J! :icon_e_smile:<br />Welcome .. thank you  for your comments!<br />Enjoy your time here.<br />L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1356876907:
    <br />L.O.V.E. you all guys from the bottom of my heart  :bearhug:<br /><br />L.O.V.E. you Mike immensely  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />                                                <br />                                                    [size=18pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR [/size]<br /><br />                                                    [size=14pt]UNITED IN L.O.V.E.[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />                                                   
    <br />
    <br /><br />Hi there Blankie! You are loved heaps too!                            :bearhug:<br />Happy New Year to you!  :icon_e_smile:<br />What a lovely video and song..wow!<br />Am loving the "United in L.O.V.E." message!!<br />L.O.V.E. x <br />
  • on 1356867748:
    <br />
    on 1356744174:
    <br />
    on 1356738675:
    <br />
    on 1356730547:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />banana-dance.gif<br />
    <br /><br /><br />This is for fun<br /><br />www.MessenTools.com-Humor-baile-sexy.gif<br />
    <br />while having playful mood, I thought this video is fitting into "butt discussion"... lyrics consist of one repeating word, but it is not important in this case  :icon_lol:
    boy, this hippo can dance!  :icon_geek:<br /><br />I hope everyone is having great, still holidays time! lots of love  :) <br />[/quote<br /><br />
  • <br /> Happy New Year to you too, Emulik!  :icon_e_smile:<br />L.O.V.E. x
  • "The Alice ( in Wonderland ) books belong to a branch of literature <br />that speaks deeply and clearly to the human psyche--- <br />stories of the journey"<br /><br />Author:Stephanie Lovett Stoffell <br />      "The Art of Alice in Wonderland"
  • "All is quiet on New Year's Day<br />A world in white gets underway<br />I want to be with you<br />Be with you night and day<br />Nothing changes on New Year's Day<br />On New Year's Day<br /><br />I will be with you again<br />I will be with you again<br /><br />Under a blood red sky<br />A crowd has gathered in black and white<br />Arms entwined, the chosen few<br />The newspapers says, says <br />Say it's true it's true...<br />And we can break through<br />Though torn in two <br />We can be one<br /><br />I...I will begin again<br />I...I will begin again<br /><br />Oh...<br />Maybe the time is right<br />Oh...maybe tonight...<br /><br />I will be with you again<br />I will be with you again<br /><br />And so we're told this is the golden age<br />And gold is the reason for the wars we wage<br />Though I want to be with you<br />Be with you night and day<br />Nothing changes <br />On New Year's Day<br />On New Year's Day"<br />~U2<br /><br />LOVE, peace and happiness in 2013!<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
  • on 1356881514:
    <br />"Yeah...<br /><br />All is quiet on New Year's Day<br />A world in white gets underway<br />I want to be with you<br />Be with you night and day<br />Nothing changes on New Year's Day<br />On New Year's Day<br /><br />I will be with you again<br />I will be with you again<br /><br />Under a blood red sky<br />A crowd has gathered in black and white<br />Arms entwined, the chosen few<br />The newspapers says, says <br />Say it's true it's true...<br />And we can break through<br />Though torn in two <br />We can be one<br /><br />I...I will begin again<br />I...I will begin again<br /><br />Oh...<br />Maybe the time is right<br />Oh...maybe tonight...<br /><br />I will be with you again<br />I will be with you again<br /><br />And so we're told this is the golden age<br />And gold is the reason for the wars we wage<br />Though I want to be with you<br />Be with you night and day<br />Nothing changes <br />On New Year's Day<br />On New Year's Day"<br />~U2<br /><br />LOVE, peace and happiness in 2013!<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi everlastinglove_MJ.. <br /> Keep the faith! <br />Have a Happy and Healthy New year, won't you? <br />Thanks for posting! <br />L.O.V.E. and Peace. x                :bearhug:
    <br />And now these three remain;<br />Faith<br />Hope<br />and LOVE.<br />But the greatest of these is<br />LOVE<br /><br />Anonymous<br /><br />True words<br />with all my love
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    2162563821.png
  • on 1356850660:
    <br />
    on 1356839788:
    <br />Come home....  :icon_mrgreen:  <br /><br />:michael-jackson: <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Beautiful, mindseye...thank you<br />L.O.V.E.  and Peace X<br />
    <br /><br /><br />This video "Michael Jackson Come Home" touched me deep in my soul. It was so beautiful. Yes it made me cry too. I miss MJ so much. Please come home soon Michael.
    on 1356877385:
    <br />
    on 1356876571:
    <br /><br /> You are not alone, Billie J! :icon_e_smile:<br />Welcome .. thank you  for your comments!<br />Enjoy your time here.<br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />aahh thanx for the L.O.V.E, big  :bearhug: to you @Lettingitsimmer I have gladly been in the waiting room since july 2009  :michael-jackson:
  • on 1356884681:
    <br /><br />And now these three remain;<br />Faith<br />Hope<br />and LOVE.<br />But the greatest of these is<br />LOVE<br /><br />Anonymous<br /><br />True words<br />with all my love<br />
    <br /><br />Yes.. indeed, shorty!Thank you! :icon_e_smile:<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />
  • on 1356885741:
    <br />2162563821.png<br />
    <br /><br />Hi MaryK.. <br />Great words and pic. Thank you!  :icon_e_smile:<br />Happy New Year to you.<br />L.O.V.E.x