OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• on 1356772412:
    <br />
    on 1356771658:
    <br />
    on 1356765949:
    <br />Get a room already...<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Souza! LOL!!!    :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />L.O.V.E x<br />                                                    <br />
  • on 1356772412:
    <br />
    on 1356771658:
    <br />
    on 1356765949:
    <br />Get a room already...<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Souza! LOL!!!    :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />"Don't worry, be happy!" ( can't remember who sang that???)<br /><br />L.O.V.E x<br />                                                    <br />
    <br /><br />Bobby McFerrin.<br />
    <br />Thanks.. just saw the video on you tube! Smooth..
  • No act of kindness, however small ..<br /> is ever wasted"<br /><br />Quote: AESOP from " The Lion and the Mouse"<br />                            L.O.V.E. x  <br />                          :compute:                     
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    guys this thread is great! love you all  :th_bravo:
  • on 1356781615:
    <br />guys this thread is great! love you all  :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi marumjj!<br />Great to hear  from you! Thank you.. and <br />I L.O.V.E you too! x :icon_e_smile:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I was reading over Machiavelli's The Prince, as well as quotes from it.  I found this quote to be <br />particularly perfect:<br /><br />"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.” <br />― Niccolò Machiavelli, The Prince<br /><br />Michael, thank you for allowing us a glimpse into what you really are....<br />a person who cares<br />a person who shares<br />a person who gives <br />his heart,<br />his soul, <br />his mind.<br />All for the benefit of others<br />all for the glory to God.<br />Thank you<br />for this adventure.<br />Thank you <br />from this humble<br />believer in you.<br />Be Blessed Always<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1356793244:
    <br />I was reading over Machiavelli's The Prince, as well as quotes from it.  I found this quote to be <br />particularly perfect:<br /><br />"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.” <br />― Niccolò Machiavelli, The Prince<br /><br />Michael, thank you for allowing us a glimpse into what you really are....<br />a person who cares<br />a person who shares<br />a person who gives <br />his heart,<br />his soul, <br />his mind.<br />All for the benefit of others<br />all for the glory to God.<br />Thank you<br />for this adventure.<br />Thank you <br />from this humble<br />believer in you.<br />Be Blessed Always<br />
    <br /><br />Hi wishingstar! That is a great quote! Something to really think about.  :icon_question:<br />Your words are so lovely..  for Michael.. so real and genuine.. Keep your loving heart !  :icon_e_smile:
  • on 1356768499:
    <br />Shake your body down to the ground--  “I love the way you shake that thing, especially!”<br /><br />Adi, Banana at 4:10.  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />Well, Simm, you got your wish for the title of this thread!!  :woohoo2:  :michael-jackson:<br />
    Mom, wake up!! Michael Jackson is ALIVE!!  :LolLolLolLol:
    <br /><br />522731_506378689382258_1607204227_n.jpg<br /><br />Mom:  Let me sleep.  I've been up all night on MJHDI.....zzzzzzz  (for 3 1/2 years)<br /><br />Wish, re Robert Burns, I was happy to learn that MJ based Thriller somewhat on Burns’ poem, Tam o’ Shanter. <br />http://www.list.co.uk/article/39909-michael-jackson-project-based-on-poems-of-robert-burns/<br />http://www.robertburns.org.uk/Assets/Poems_Songs/tamoshanter.htm<br /><br />Jowayria, cute funny story about you and smoking to meet MJ!  But you’re here, your dreams are coming true!<br /><br />Shorty<br />
    A friend is one that knows you<br />as you are,<br />understands where you have been,<br />accepts what you have become,<br />and still,<br />gently allows you to grow.<br /><br />William Shakespeare
    <br />Very true!<br />
    <br /> Hi MJonmimd! <br /><br />I saw something you wrote on this post and was not sure if it was addressed to me or to someone else? LOL..<br />It is addressed to "Simm".. is that  for someone else or for  me? Ha ha ! .>> lettingitSIMMer?? (I think I have seen that addressed before to another person)  <br />No probs.. just wanted to answer if it was actually for me      :icon_e_smile:        L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1356747688:
    <br />[size=18pt][/size]
    on 1356738675:
    <br />
    on 1356730547:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />banana-dance.gif<br />
    <br /><br />MJ's favorite part of the body,  is butt you probably know that right  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />OMG so funny, Front's banana gif is dancing to the rhythm of the song, LOL.<br />BTW is butt MJ's favorite part of the body? :confused: how do you know that?  :icon_eek:
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />Do you know what hurts so very ?<br />It`s Love.<br />Love is the strongest force in the world,<br />and when it is blocked, that means pain.<br />There are two things we can do when this happens.<br />We can kill that love so that it stops hurting.<br />But then of course, part of us dies, too.<br />Or we can ask God to open up another route<br />for that love to travel.<br /><br />Corrie ten Boom<br /><br />Wish all a great day/night<br />love & peace
  • on 1356806512:
    <br /><br />Do you know what hurts so very ?<br />It`s Love.<br />Love is the strongest force in the world,<br />and when it is blocked, that means pain.<br />There are two things we can do when this happens.<br />We can kill that love so that it stops hurting.<br />But then of course, part of us dies, too.<br />Or we can ask God to open up another route<br />for that love to travel.<br /><br />Corrie ten Boom<br /><br />Wish all a great day/night<br />love & peace<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you shorty.. very sweet and wise words.  :icon_e_smile:<br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
  • on 1356799341:
    <br />
    on 1356747688:
    <br />[size=18pt][/size]
    on 1356738675:
    <br />
    on 1356730547:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />MJ's favorite part of the body,  is butt you probably know that right  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />OMG so funny, Front's banana gif is dancing to the rhythm of the song, LOL.<br />BTW is butt MJ's favorite part of the body? :confused: how do you know that?  :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />I just can't get into the  idea of people discussing Michael's "butt" ( or anyone else's) on this thread.. sorry. <br />:compute:  :icon_e_confused: Just my opinion. I am also entitled to one.  :icon_e_smile:<br /> <br /> Have a Happy New Year,sweet sunset with MJ..<br />L.O.V.E.  and Peace in 2013! x            :smiley_abuv:<br /> <br /><br />
  • on 1356819641:
    <br />
    on 1356799341:
    <br />
    on 1356747688:
    <br />[size=18pt][/size]
    on 1356738675:
    <br />
    on 1356730547:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />MJ's favorite part of the body,  is butt you probably know that right  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />OMG so funny, Front's banana gif is dancing to the rhythm of the song, LOL.<br />BTW is butt MJ's favorite part of the body? :confused: how do you know that?  :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />I just can't get into the  idea of people discussing Michael's "butt" ( or anyone else's) on this thread.. sorry. <br />:compute:  :icon_e_confused: Just my opinion. I am also entitled to one.<br /> <br /> Have a Happy New Year,sweet sunset with MJ..<br />L.O.V.E.  and Peace in 2013! x            :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /><br />If you reread what I posted I am not talking about MJ's butt (please read it again) furthermore the first person talking about it was the new member "heartofgold" and not me  :icon_e_confused: :icon_question:.
  • Hi sweet sunsetwithmj.Thank you for your comments.  <br /><br />You re -posted it....and I commented..there is your answer! <br /><br />I wish you well.. <br />you are entitled to your  opinions and comments as we all are..<br />we all have different opinions.. and are free to comment..  <br /><br /> Argie bargie is not my scene. <br />I prefer to build bridges, not smash them down..    :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />I wish you and all  who post or read here ( and all! ) <br /><br />A Very Happy New Year!<br /><br />...a New Year filled with <br />                    optimism, happiness,<br />                        joy,respect...<br />                              enough food to eat, <br />                                        a warm home to live in, <br />                                              friends and relatives to share with,  <br />                                                    contentment.. <br />                                                                  and most of all..<br />.                                                              ..L.O.V.E. x and Peace. on this fragile Planet.
  • [size=18pt][/size]
    on 1356820109:
    <br />
    on 1356819641:
    <br />
    on 1356799341:
    <br />
    on 1356747688:
    <br />[size=18pt][/size]
    on 1356738675:
    <br />
    on 1356730547:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I just can't get into the  idea of people discussing Michael's "butt" ( or anyone else's) on this thread.. sorry. <br />:compute:  :icon_e_confused: Just my opinion. I am also entitled to one.<br /> <br /> Have a Happy New Year,sweet sunset with MJ..<br />L.O.V.E.  and Peace in 2013! x            :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /><br />If you reread what I posted I am not talking about MJ's butt (please read it again) furthermore the first person talking about it was the new member "heartofgold" and not me  :icon_e_confused: :icon_question:.<br />
    <br /><br />FIRST OF ALL I DID NOT POST THAT VIDEO SONG ABOUT BUTT, SECONDLY I DO NOT TALK FROM THE CORNER OF MY MOUTH HERE IS THE LINK AND READ ALL ABOUT IT MJ DID LIKE WOMEN`S TUSH SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL, DO NOT BLAME THINGS ON OTHERS PLS. http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/michael-jackson-an-ass-man/
  • on 1356827208:
    <br />[size=18pt][/size]
    on 1356820109:
    <br />
    on 1356819641:
    <br />
    on 1356799341:
    <br />
    on 1356747688:
    <br />[size=18pt][/size]
    on 1356738675:
    <br />
    on 1356730547:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />If you reread what I posted I am not talking about MJ's butt (please read it again) furthermore the first person talking about it was the new member "heartofgold" and not me  :icon_e_confused: :icon_question:.<br />
    <br /><br />FIRST OF ALL I DID NOT POST THAT VIDEO SONG ABOUT BUTT, SECONDLY I DO NOT TALK FROM THE CORNER OF MY MOUTH HERE IS THE LINK AND READ ALL ABOUT IT MJ DID LIKE WOMEN`S TUSH SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL, DO NOT BLAME THINGS ON OTHERS PLS. http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/michael-jackson-an-ass-man/<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for your input , heartofgold. There is no "blaming" from me.. I am not interested in "accusing"  <br />l was simply voicing how I felt..  :icon_e_biggrin:                    Just so you know ,ok?<br />    <br />Maybe calm down,take a breath or two? It is the Christmas Season with New Year on our doorstep..<br /><br />* And with respect to you and all,  please let's remember Michael's  Message to us all . >>>>>>L.O.V.E and  Peace.<br /> <br />The  Topic  is messages to Michael...."Open Thread to Michael Jackson".<br /> Michael or his loved ones, may not like a rough video like that particular one.. <br />"call me old fashioned; call me for breakfast" etc.. LOL x.<br /> <br />  <br />*** As you say, so what.??  That  is natural...attraction! LOL  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />I am just not interested in that particular  video.!!!. I thought it was rough.  <br />I was not intending to insult anyone.. is free speech.<br /><br />*Especially as younger people may be on this thread...  so please lighten up... truly!<br /><br /> So many amazing , positive people have  contrinbuted to this thread.. it is just wonderful!<br /><br /> L.O.V.E and Peace x
  • this message is to michael should he happen to be here, and to all else who might want to be made aware. carlo riley has posted on his facebook yesterday that his mother was being taken to hospice. i though mike and many others might offer up  prayer for them.
  • [size=18pt][/size]
    on 1356833254:
    <br />
    on 1356827208:
    <br />[size=18pt][/size]
    on 1356820109:
    <br />
    on 1356819641:
    <br />
    on 1356799341:
    <br />
    on 1356747688:
    <br />[size=18pt][/size]
    on 1356738675:
    <br />
    on 1356730547:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />FIRST OF ALL I DID NOT POST THAT VIDEO SONG ABOUT BUTT, SECONDLY I DO NOT TALK FROM THE CORNER OF MY MOUTH HERE IS THE LINK AND READ ALL ABOUT IT MJ DID LIKE WOMEN`S TUSH SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL, DO NOT BLAME THINGS ON OTHERS PLS. http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/michael-jackson-an-ass-man/<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for your input , heartofgold. There is no "blaming" from me.. I do not"accuse"  <br />l was simply voicing how I felt..  :icon_e_biggrin:                    Just so you know ,ok?<br />    <br />Maybe calm down,take a breath or two? It is the Christmas Season with New Year on our doorstep..<br /><br />* And with respect to you and all,  please let's remember Michael's  Message to us all . >>>>>>L.O.V.E and  Peace.<br /> <br />The  Topic  is "Messages to Michael" . Michael or his loved ones, may not like a rough video like that particular one.. call me old fashioned, call me for breakfast," let's call the whole thing off !" LOL x.<br /> <br />If  anyine feels like continuing discussing this, ad nauseum,please think about sending  PM's to the people you want to discuss it with, ok? Also there is Hoax book  etc .. thanks for your understanding.<br /><br /> Finally, MJ does admire women.. in every way a man can!! Of course!! <br />*** As you say, so what.??  That  is natural...attraction! LOL  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />I am just not interested in that particular  video.. I thought it was rough.  <br />I was not intending to insult anyone.. is free speech.<br /><br />*Especially as younger people may be on this thread... lighten up.. I am done with this subject.. truly!<br /><br />Let's get back to Positive Quotes and Poems, and Messages to Michael..it is great that we can be on this site.. I do not want to betray that trust. So many amazing people have  contrinbuted to this thread.. it is just wonderful!<br /><br />.Let's keep powering along, with that theme. Messages to Michael ( Open thread to Michael jackson)and Positivity<br />L.O.V.E and Peace x<br />
    <br /><br />Just to let u know I am calm, thank you.. I am new here and already people bitting my head.. I guess we don't have a freedom of speech.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1356794091:
    <br />
    on 1356793244:
    <br />I was reading over Machiavelli's The Prince, as well as quotes from it.  I found this quote to be <br />particularly perfect:<br /><br />"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.” <br />― Niccolò Machiavelli, The Prince<br /><br />Michael, thank you for allowing us a glimpse into what you really are....<br />a person who cares<br />a person who shares<br />a person who gives <br />his heart,<br />his soul, <br />his mind.<br />All for the benefit of others<br />all for the glory to God.<br />Thank you<br />for this adventure.<br />Thank you <br />from this humble<br />believer in you.<br />Be Blessed Always<br />
    <br /><br />Hi wishingstar! That is a great quote! Something to really think about.  :icon_question:<br />Your words are so lovely..  for Michael.. so real and genuine.. Keep your loving heart !  :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br />Always from the heart......<br />thanks for the sweet response<br /> :bearhug:<br />Blessings & LOVE<br /><br />PS> @suspicious.....thanks for the note here.....definitely will keep his mom and family close in thought and prayers.......<br /><br />
  • on 1356834381:
    <br />this message is to michael should he happen to be here, and to all else who might want to be made aware. carlo riley has posted on his facebook yesterday that his mother was being taken to hospice. i though mike and many others might offer up  prayer for them.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, and thank you for posting this , suspicious mind.. that is sad news..<br />L.O.V.E.  and Light  to Carlo and his family . X0
  • Hi heartofgold.. <br />Thanks for your  message. I am glad you are calm.. that helps to stay stressfree and focussed.. <br />can be a crazy world at times..take care. ok? <br /><br />Happy New year to you.. and stay well. <br />L.O.V.E. and Peace x<br />
  • on 1356834633:
    <br />
    on 1356794091:
    <br />
    on 1356793244:
    <br /><br />Hi wishingstar! That is a great quote! Something to really think about.  :icon_question:<br />Your words are so lovely..  for Michael.. so real and genuine.. Keep your loving heart !  :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br />Always from the heart......<br />thanks for the sweet response<br /> :bearhug:<br />Blessings & LOVE<br /><br />PS> @suspicious.....thanks for the note here.....definitely will keep his mom and family close in thought and prayers.......<br />
    <br /><br />Hi wishingstar..<br /> L.O.V.E and Peace x                              :bearhug:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Come home....  :icon_mrgreen:  <br /><br />:michael-jackson: <br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Michael wouldn't like that big butt video? Hahahaha, okay. <br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1356840878:
    <br />Michael wouldn't like that big butt video? Hahahaha, okay.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Souza.. thanks for your comment.. one to ponder!<br /><br />I  was referring mainly to Michael "and his loved ones.". I was thinking more of his children, and his mother.. <br />and Michael not wanting  them to see that.. <br /><br />I don't know Michael,  have never met him, unfortunately..and am not claiming to have special knowledge, like maybe others on this site may have..<br /><br />I respect and admire him ... his genius, his good deeds, his immense love of humanity and this planet , his intelligence and capacity to love unconditionally..and his sense of humour! <br /><br />..re video.. agaaaaiiinnn,  it is just my view!! but I immediately thought of the children and Katherine.. he is a grown man..he can do as he pleases.<br />I know he has a great sense of humour.. that is great..  :icon_e_smile: <br /><br />But they are still impressionable young people and I feel that his Mum may not like it. <br />From what I gather, Michael has brought his children up  to have good manners and be respectful..and are very aware young people.. aware of the world and its people.. plus they are educated well beyond their years.. and possibly more aware of he world around them, than many "grown ups" .  <br /><br />No agendas from me .. I have nothing to declare!LOL!<br />I am just following the yellow brick road to Oz like heaps of other people!  <br /> and negotiating  the deep dark forest of "lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!" <br />(Where IS the Emerald City, Dorothy?? )<br /><br />Happy New Year Souza! Great to talk to you after 3+ years into  my research.. <br />L.O.V.E and Peace..x  <br /><br /><br />