OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />Love is a Flower that grows in any soil,<br />works its sweet miracles<br />undaunted by autumn<br />frost or winter snow,<br />blooming fair and fragrant all the year,<br />and blessing those who give<br />and those who receive.<br /><br />Louise May Alcott<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @shorty......what a wonderful quote from Louisa......love her words : ) <br />They are quite the inspirations and LOVE.....I would think Michael would love to read them:<br /><br />"A faithful friend is a strong defense; <br />And he that hath found him hath found a treasure."<br /><br /><br />"Love is a great beautifier."<br /><br />― Louisa May Alcott<br /><br />*her first published piece was Flower Fables.......it's said she earned all of about $35, and was very pleased by it : ) <br />150237337538803706_03tBzJyE_b.jpg
  • on 1356533122:
    <br /><br />Love is a Flower that grows in any soil,<br />works its sweet miracles<br />undaunted by autumn<br />frost or winter snow,<br />blooming fair and fragrant all the year,<br />and blessing those who give<br />and those who receive.<br /><br />Louise May Alcott<br />
    <br />Hi shorty! Just lovely.. Yes, love is eternal  :icon_e_smile: I love her works.. <br />Her classic" Little Women" has been read ( or seen as the film) by people all over the world.<br />L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1356540572:
    <br />@shorty......what a wonderful quote from Louisa......love her words : ) <br />They are quite the inspirations and LOVE.....I would think Michael would love to read them:<br /><br />"A faithful friend is a strong defense; <br />And he that hath found him hath found a treasure."<br /><br /><br />"Love is a great beautifier."<br /><br />― Louisa May Alcott<br /><br />*her first published piece was Flower Fables.......it's said she earned all of about $35, and was very pleased by it : ) <br />150237337538803706_03tBzJyE_b.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E x wishingstar.. lovely comments. :icon_e_smile:
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />@ wishingstar & @ lettingitsimmer<br />Thank you for your warm replys.<br />Love you so much.<br /><br />Keep love in your heart.<br />A life without it is like<br />a sunless garden <br />when the flowers are dead.<br />The consciousness of loving<br />and being loved<br />brings a warmth and a richness<br />to life that nothing else can.<br /><br />Oscar Wilde<br /><br />Love and a big hug to both of you<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1356607290:
    <br /><br />@ wishingstar & @ lettingitsimmer<br />Thank you for your warm replys.<br />Love you so much.<br /><br />Keep love in your heart.<br />A life without it is like<br />a sunless garden <br />when the flowers are dead.<br />The consciousness of loving<br />and being loved<br />brings a warmth and a richness<br />to life that nothing else can.<br /><br />Oscar Wilde<br /><br />Love and a big hug to both of you<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />@ shorty<br />Love you too!  <br />Another great quote from you here! <br />So true.. :icon_e_smile:<br />L.O.V.E. x                                                :bearhug:
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    “But little Mouse, you are not alone,<br />In proving foresight may be vain:<br />The best laid schemes of mice and men<br />Go often askew,<br />And leave us nothing but grief and pain,<br />For promised joy!<br />Still you are blest, compared with me!” <br /><br />― Robert Burns
  • on 1356644049:
    <br />“But little Mouse, you are not alone,<br />In proving foresight may be vain:<br />The best laid schemes of mice and men<br />Go often askew,<br />And leave us nothing but grief and pain,<br />For promised joy!<br />Still you are blest, compared with me!” <br /><br />― Robert Burns<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Jowayria.. thank you..makes one think!  :icon_e_smile:<br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />and ...<br />"In this hour,I do not believe that any darkness will endure"<br />Author: J.R.R.Tolkien <br />"The Return of the King"<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
    on 1356645862:
    <br />
    on 1356644049:
    <br />“But little Mouse, you are not alone,<br />In proving foresight may be vain:<br />The best laid schemes of mice and men<br />Go often askew,<br />And leave us nothing but grief and pain,<br />For promised joy!<br />Still you are blest, compared with me!” <br /><br />― Robert Burns<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Jowayria.. thank you..makes one think!  :icon_e_smile:<br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />and ...<br />"In this hour,I do not believe that any darkness will endure"<br />Author: J.R.R.Tolkien <br />"The Return of the King"<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />If I am not mistaken, this is the same Scottish Robert Burns who wrote Auld Lang Syne ...the traditional song of New Year's Eve....<br />I also love the last few lines of this very poem you quoted from Jowayria: <br /><br />The present only touches you:<br />But oh! I backward cast my eye,<br />On prospects dreary!<br />And forward, though I cannot see,<br />I guess and fear!<br /><br />-from To a Mouse<br /><br />lol......I feel like we are the little nest of mice sometimes.....Michael, this adventure ever proves that <br />a person can learn a new thing each and every day.  To this, I say thank you!  We follow your lead, <br />and spread LOVE, spread kindness and be all the light we can be.  I love reading the words of <br />love and inspirations here.....because they are for you, it makes it all the better.  Be blessed.  <br /><br />Blessing Always <br /><br />
  • on 1356648291:
    <br />
    on 1356645862:
    <br />
    on 1356644049:
    <br /><br />Hi Jowayria.. thank you..makes one think!  :icon_e_smile:<br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />and ...<br />"In this hour,I do not believe that any darkness will endure"<br />Author: J.R.R.Tolkien <br />"The Return of the King"<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />If I am not mistaken, this is the same Scottish Robert Burns who wrote Auld Lang Syne ...the traditional song of New Year's Eve....<br />I also love the last few lines of this very poem you quoted from Jowayria: <br /><br />The present only touches you:<br />But oh! I backward cast my eye,<br />On prospects dreary!<br />And forward, though I cannot see,<br />I guess and fear!<br /><br />-from To a Mouse<br /><br />lol......I feel like we are the little nest of mice sometimes.....Michael, this adventure ever proves that <br />a person can learn a new thing each and every day.  To this, I say thank you!  We follow your lead, <br />and spread LOVE, spread kindness and be all the light we can be.  I love reading the words of <br />love and inspirations here.....because they are for you, it makes it all the better.  Be blessed.  <br /><br />Blessing Always<br />
    <br />Hi wishingstar.Yes "Robbie" Burns wrote Auld Lang Syne. <br /><br />I know what you are saying..about feeling like one of a nest of little mice! <br /><br />But don't despair..consider this>><br />      "Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible"  Anon.<br />and "Hope is Faith holding out its hand in the darkness!" Anon<br />(I have yet to meet a sweet mouse that can think thus far "out of the nest" ( "box")    :icon_e_biggrin:    LOLx )<br /><br />......but on second thoughts, maybe we are just like mice? We need warmth, comfort and food.. and are inquisitive..<br />(I pass by the chewing of clothes and nibbling cheese and leaving bits around the chair legs, though! LOL! :icon_e_smile:)<br /><br />But  do mice understand the concept of L.O.V.E., Hope and Faith? and other such mystical  wonders?? <br />I know Beatrix Potter thought so! <br /><br />I guess I do, when I hear the birds chattering in the trees outside my window..<br />... I feel sure they are having a perfectly logical conversation about the best Branch Cafe in town!!<br /> <br />And then they  fly there, with Hopes and Aspirations regarding the outcome? <br /><br />L.O.V.E. , Light and Peace to you wishingstar,to  Michael, and to all! x :icon_e_smile:                                            :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />
    I adore Beatrix Potter.....<br /><br />“I remember I used to half believe and wholly play with fairies when I was a child. What heaven can be more real than to retain the spirit-world of childhood, tempered and balanced by knowledge and common-sense.” <br />― Beatrix Potter, The Complete Tales<br /><br />Michael......you could have written these very words.  Indeed, what a heaven it would be! <br /><br />Love & Hugs to you! <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
  • on 1356653967:
    <br />I adore Beatrix Potter.....<br /><br />“I remember I used to half believe and wholly play with fairies when I was a child. What heaven can be more real than to retain the spirit-world of childhood, tempered and balanced by knowledge and common-sense.” <br />― Beatrix Potter, The Complete Tales<br /><br />Michael......you could have written these very words.  Indeed, what a heaven it would be! <br /><br />Love & Hugs to you! <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi wishingstar.. I love BP too.. her adorable stories and paintings and drawings.. I saw the film of her life.. it was beautiful.. and touching..<br />I thought the same thing as you about this lovely quote ..that " it could have been written by Michael!"  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />and this bit>>" balanced by knowledge and common sense"<br />.. is like "keep your feet on the ground and your head in the clouds"  << I have read that many times and forget its origins.. but is a lovely way to suggest "balance".Thank you for your lovely comments and input! <br />L.O.V.E. x  :bearhug:
  • on 1356655526:
    <br />
    on 1356653967:
    <br />I adore Beatrix Potter.....<br /><br />“I remember I used to half believe and wholly play with fairies when I was a child. What heaven can be more real than to retain the spirit-world of childhood, tempered and balanced by knowledge and common-sense.” <br />― Beatrix Potter, The Complete Tales<br /><br />Michael......you could have written these very words.  Indeed, what a heaven it would be! <br /><br />Love & Hugs to you! <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi wishingstar.. I love BP too.. her adorable stories and paintings and drawings.. I saw the film of her life.. it was beautiful.. and touching..<br />I thought the same thing as you about this lovely quote ..that " it could have been written by Michael!"  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />and this bit>>" balanced by knowledge and common sense"<br />.. is like "keep your feet on the ground and your head in the clouds"  << I have read that many times and forget its origins.. but is a lovely way to suggest "balance".Thank you for your lovely comments and input! <br />L.O.V.E. x                                                        :bearhug:<br />
      <br /> OOPS .. duplicated by mistake! (Must be all that cheese! LOL x)
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    "It’s like taking a scoop out of the ocean with a cup and saying there are no such things as whales because there are none in my cup."<br /><br />Neil deGrasse Tyson.<br /><br /> :bearhug: To you all <br /><br />
  • on 1356727942:
    <br />"It’s like taking a scoop out of the ocean with a cup and saying there are no such things as whales because there are none in my cup."<br /><br />Neil deGrasse Tyson.<br /><br /> :bearhug: To you all<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Jowayria.. Wonderful quote! Thank you.<br />Yes, there is far more to discover and consider, <br />beyond what is directly in front of our eyes!  :icon_e_smile:<br />L.O.V.E. x<br /> :bearhug:
  • "I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day..<br /> a fresh try, one more start..<br /> with perhaps a bit of magic waiting..<br /> somewhere behind the morning"<br /><br />Quote:  J.B.Priestly (1894-1994)<br /> English novelist,playwright<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Guys...what wonderful words, what wonderful sweethearts... I am lucky to be here in the Hoax family !!! Love you all, FOREVER !!!! :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • on 1356729480:
    <br />Guys...what wonderful words, what wonderful sweethearts... I am lucky to be here in the Hoax family !!! Love you all, FOREVER !!!! :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Blankie!<br />We are all ONE! That makes you a wonderful sweetheart too!  :icon_e_smile:<br />Thank you for being here and sharing  your quotes and thoughts. L.O.V.E.x<br /><br /><br />                                                      :bearhug:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1356730547:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Hi Souza! <br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br /> :compute:
  • This quote below could have been written about Michael>>> <br /> <br />( but it is a quote from a book of fiction, titled "Saving June") <br />by young author Hannah Harrington.<br /><br />"He took his pain and turned it into something beautiful.<br /> Into something that people connect to.<br />And that's what good music does.<br />It speaks to you, it changes you"<br /><br />Just to say, thank you Michael.  <br />L.O.V.E. x
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    on 1356730547:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />banana-dance.gif
  • [size=18pt]MJVIDEO[/size]<br /><br /> :confused: :omg:<br /><br />Hi Front nice to see you posting, did you enjoy your Christmas' Eve and Christmas Day? Did Santa bring you many gifts? Which one was your fav gift?<br /><br />happy-new-year-2013-wallpaper-06.jpg&sa=X&ei=xjPeUNaIDZOThgen3YHQCA&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFIQai2DGaqXaONCKjZgw7ysv0nQg
  • Guys I can't see fronts video on my iPad. <br /><br />Plsmcan someone post a link so i can see or even lost what the video is about???
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1356738675:
    <br />
    on 1356730547:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />banana-dance.gif<br />
    <br /><br /><br />This is for fun<br /><br />www.MessenTools.com-Humor-baile-sexy.gif