hello to all, MJs bro!

Comments

• If you know nothing about wwe then you probley think I am crazy, but was just curious. Thanks for answering and your poem was amazing. <br /><br /><br /><br />Have a wonderful evening<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1333931807:
    <br />my name has nothing to do with Triple H. TheGame was created through a friend who was in the process of working on a project with Mj starting in 2007 (not connected to O2 and TII, concerts)
    <br /><br />So does your username created by your friend have to do with that project starting in 2007?<br /><br /><br />Why do I have the feeling this illusion of MJ's turns into madness for me?  :icon_rolleyes:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1333935019:
    <br /><br />Why do I have the feeling this illusion of MJ's turns into madness for me?  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />The ghosts I called I can't get rid of now  :icon_lol:<br />
  • on 1333935609:
    <br />
    on 1333935019:
    <br /><br />Why do I have the feeling this illusion of MJ's turns into madness for me?  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />I'll probably end up being one in my own world soon  :affraid:  :icon_lol:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1333967718:
    <br />
    on 1333935609:
    <br />
    on 1333935019:
    <br /><br />I'll probably end up being one in my own world soon  :affraid:  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />Do not worry, there is cure for it. Been there, done that, there is hope for us!!<br /> :bearhug:
  • TheGameTheGame Posts: 24
    "If you know nothing about wwe then you probley think I am crazy, but was just curious. Thanks for answering and your poem was amazing."<br /><br />Dakotablue,<br />I don't think you're crazy, it was a good question. I know who Triple H is(The Game), pro wrestler so I can understand why u might have thought that. no problem at all. And thank u, glad u liked the poem!  <br /><br />"So does your username created by your friend have to do with that project starting in 2007?<br />Why do I have the feeling this illusion of MJ's turns into madness for me?"<br /><br />Correct, V.<br />We should try to embrace the "madness" and not fear it, it helps us keep our sanity!, lol
  • on 1333977879:
    <br />Correct, V.
    <br /><br />Is it now in progress? What else can you tell us about that project? <br /><br />
    on 1333977879:
    We should try to embrace the "madness" and not fear it, it helps us keep our sanity!, lol
    <br /><br />Not my type to embrace something I'm not sure I totally understand.  :icon_e_smile:
    Out of respect for MJ, I don't feel I'm at liberty to disclose that information, simply because this project did not come to fruition.<br />so, I hope!…
  • you are being evasive thegame.... a trait common amongst you and truesource....<br /><br /><br />just saying...<br /><br />
    Hi, Aussie.<br />I'm not being evasive; just respectful to MJ. <br />Put yourself in his shoes…if you had collaborated with someone and the project was unfinished, would you want the world to know the details?<br />I'm not even privy to those details today, I don't know what (if anything) he is doing with it. This was 5 yrs ago, I just used the name because of the affiliation to MJ, so it holds sentimental value to my heart.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Please Lawd, give me strength.... :bowdown: :bowdown:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1334020263:
    <br />Please Lawd, give me strength.... :bowdown: :bowdown:<br />
    lmao Souza  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />zen.gif
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I don't think TheGame and truesource are the same person. Look at their posts' times. They posted almost exactly at the same time. Also, their use of words and writing styles are completely different.
  • pikachupikachu Posts: 125
    on 1334020263:
    <br />Please Lawd, give me strength.... :bowdown: :bowdown:<br />
    <br />lol. I've been waiting for it.)<br /><br />
    on 1334033185:
    <br />I don't think TheGame and truesource are the same person. Look at their posts' times. They posted almost exactly at the same time. Also, their use of words and writing styles are completely different.<br />
    <br /><br />yeah, sooner or later ALL topics come up to the question of somebody's identity... )
    on 1334034176:
    <br />
    on 1334033185:
    <br />I don't think TheGame and truesource are the same person. Look at their posts' times. They posted almost exactly at the same time. Also, their use of words and writing styles are completely different.<br />
    <br /><br />yeah, sooner or later ALL topics come up to the question of somebody's identity... )<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm not all topics. It seems like it has to do with gender.
    on 1334034747:
    <br /><br />Hmmm not all topics. It seems like it has to do with gender.<br />
    <br /><br />I guess it rather has something to do with the particular manner of  speakers, <br />when, you know, you are kinda waiting when he/she, saying 'i'm sure MJ would probably love this or that..',<br /> would finally slip up, like 'I would love to....', lol )
    This is off topic but I really feel it's necessary to clarify before it goes any further…<br /><br />just came from the "op" thread and, although I didn't read ALL feckin' 14 pages, I can ASSURE you that we are NOT the same person.<br />I am not an impersonator, nor do I do tribute videos.<br />I'm a believer, that person is not.<br />I have no fancy YT channel.<br />My first language is English.<br />I do not live in Spain.<br />My name is not Pablo.<br />I'm just a regular daily-grind guy who came here for MJ.<br /><br />There is no "mystery" or "intrigue here.<br />I have no tools to "woo" or "WOW" anybody with, nor is it my intention or interest. <br />I have only…me. my heart, here for MJ.<br />and if I make a few kind online acquaintances along the way…great! if not, I'll still be here for MJ. <br /><br />~ TheGame
  • @TheGame If you are in good faith, don't support in any way some's suspicion that you might be MJ. It's kind of crazy around, we don't need even more paranoia.<br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    <br /><br />
  • on 1334069866:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: We keep living the same thing on and on...  :screaming-7365:
    on 1334070207:
    <br />We keep living the same thing on and on...  <br />
    <br /><br />and this is damn boooooooriiiiiiing.
    ? ? ?<br /><br />Never have, never will!<br />And to my knowledge, "suspicion" about me hasn't even been an issue, so I don't know why you would say that to me.<br /><br />If you're refering to "the project", that was not me; it was a friend (and I made that clear from the beginning). Never even MET the man myself!<br /><br />Sorry to disappoint you all.<br /><br />With Love & respect,<br />Sebastian
    on 1334033185:
    <br />I think it can be done. If you have 2 accounts and open the forum twice at the same time and sign in each one of them with the 2 different users you can post almost at the same time under 2 usernames. Isn't it?
    on 1334078563:
    <br />? ? ?<br /><br />Never have, never will!<br />And to my knowledge, "suspicion" about me hasn't even been an issue, so I don't know why you would say that to me.<br /><br />If you're refering to "the project", that was not me; it was a friend (and I made that clear from the beginning). Never even MET the man myself!<br /><br />Sorry to disappoint you all.<br /><br />With Love & respect,<br />Sebastian<br />
    <br />That's sooo good when I read a real name!! This is a real name isn't it :suspect:? LOL
    on 1334078563:
    <br />? ? ?<br /><br />Never have, never will!<br />And to my knowledge, "suspicion" about me hasn't even been an issue, so I don't know why you would say that to me.<br /><br />If you're refering to "the project", that was not me; it was a friend (and I made that clear from the beginning). Never even MET the man myself!<br /><br />Sorry to disappoint you all.<br /><br />With Love & respect,<br />Sebastian<br />
    <br /><br />Yet such powerful heartfelt words in his original post in this thread, as if they are coming from Michael himself.<br /><br />He says "Never even MET the man myself!" And signing "Sebastian," now THAT'S something the REAL MJ would do! :woohoo2:<br /><br />"Sebastian" are you just trying to blend in as a "friend"?  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Just kidding! :icon_e_wink: We are happy that you're here!  :bearhug: