hello to all, MJs bro!

124»

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Please everyone, I apologize again I didn't mean for things to be this way. I was wrong to say what I have said, I understand how it can be annoying. Again sorry. <br /><br />I'm sorry TheGame if i bothered you in any way. Really that wasn't my intent. <br /><br />I hope we can move on from this. Thank you.<br /><br /> :-\
  • TheGameTheGame Posts: 24
    Hi Sarahli! pls see my post at the bottom of pg 3. I wasn't annoyed or bothered, I thought it was cute,sweet and funny! I saw the humor in it, i didn't take it seriously. <br /><br />I have already moved on…<br /><br />love to u all!<br />Sebastian
  • on 1334438093:
    <br />Please everyone, I apologize again I didn't mean for things to be this way. I was wrong to say what I have said, I understand how it can be annoying. Again sorry. <br /><br />I'm sorry TheGame if i bothered you in any way. Really that wasn't my intent. <br /><br />I hope we can move on from this. Thank you.<br /><br /> :-\<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:
    Thanks Sebastian. Humor is needed, indeed. Love to you.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1334439010:
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />You are so sweet Everlasting,  :bearhug:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1334439010:
    <br />
    on 1334438093:
    <br />Please everyone, I apologize again I didn't mean for things to be this way. I was wrong to say what I have said, I understand how it can be annoying. Again sorry. <br /><br />I'm sorry TheGame if i bothered you in any way. Really that wasn't my intent. <br /><br />I hope we can move on from this. Thank you.<br /><br /> :-\<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br />Sarahli, how could anyone be upset with you--we've all tried to guess/speculate on things (I sure have :icon_redface:)!  Besides it turned out kinda funny, since TheGame is a good sport! With Pablo it all turned out awkward--sad really...when he could have been just a great fellow member here!<br /> :bearhug:
    Thank you MJonmind.  :bearhug: <br /><br />