MJ AMONG US?

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Does anyone understand what Tink was saying in reference to me? I read it 3x and still don't have a clue.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1341010038:
    <br />Does anyone understand what Tink was saying in reference to me? I read it 3x and still don't have a clue.<br />
    <br /><br />I didn't get what she was saying full stop, let alone what she may've been saying about you.
    Well the rest of it I didn't bother with but when I saw my name I lingered. And then there it was again. Maybe 3x. That's a lot of becs. I think it was supposed to be offensive, that's usually why people add the "don't be offended" disclaimer, but not sure.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    :WTF: was that all about?<br /><br />Back on topic.....yep I think MJ is among us  :icon_cool:
  • 105757_1.jpg<br /><br /><br />what the hell planet am i on?? i actually had to check that i didnt click into the wrong thread....<br /><br /><br /><br />so much can be said... honestly i have so much to say about this post..so much! but im going to keep it to the bear minimum...<br /><br />- certafiable and dellusional - and i am not being mean i actually feel bad for the individual. mental health is all about percieved reality. to think, this is the percieved reality of this individual is actually quite frightening. i am gob smacked at this post. Tink if you arent taking the pi$$ (and i usually don't swear) and you are for real about what you are posting, my best and most genuine comment to you is that you actually speak to a professional about some of these dellusions of grandeur. in parting and with sincerity, i wish you all the best.<br /><br />- Tink, you do attack people. do look back at your history and re-read over your previous posts. i am sorry, but you are without freedom of speech when you say "i don't like attacking people"<br /><br />- This post gives me closure... to think that i was branded the ludacris one by yours truly, in 911 / moonlanding threads and this is what / who i was actually going 'up against.' wow.... just wow... no wonder...<br /><br /><br />@ Bec. i can't help you. and no-one can. it doesnt make sence, one iota... from a to z. <br /><br /><br />i seriously need a glass of wine after that one!!! *scratches head in disbelief*<br /><br />
  • [size=14pt]YES!!!! I believe MJ is WITH US HERE on the FORUM[/size]<br /><br /><br />red_heart_with_a_crown_0071-0908-2712-2610_SMU.jpg
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    What if MJ was with us and he left?
  • on 1341048444:
    <br />What if MJ was with us and he left?<br />
    <br /><br />why might he or have left? what reasons?
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1341012002:
    <br />
    on 1341010038:
    <br />Does anyone understand what Tink was saying in reference to me? I read it 3x and still don't have a clue.
    I didn't get what she was saying full stop, let alone what she may've been saying about you.
    + 1<br /><br /><br />
    on 1341044620:
    <br />105757_1.jpg<br /><br />what the hell planet am i on?? i actually had to check that i didnt click into the wrong thread....
    :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br /><br />@Don';tWalkAway: you have such a big heart, there's space for everything and everyone in there, always gentle and patient with everyone!! even those who once offended you! how do you do it?? loll<br /> Love you!!! :bearhug:
  • PLEASE WATCH - ONLY 27 seconds...<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    LMFAO Aussie!  That really summed it up...and hit the spot.  We should store that clip somewhere on the forum for handy access LOL<br /><br />Great find!<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1341003358:
    <br />Nuh-uh, this is not a Tink thread. Tink knows perfectly well I don't want any more delusional crap on here. Let's get back on topic.<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />
    on 1341010038:
    <br />Does anyone understand what Tink was saying in reference to me? I read it 3x and still don't have a clue.<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /> <br />
    on 1341044620:
    <br />i seriously need a glass of wine after that one!!! *scratches head in disbelief*<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry, I couldn't help it  ;) Sometimes I'm just having a good laugh reading these threads!  :icon_lol:
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1341050215:
    <br />PLEASE WATCH - ONLY 27 seconds...<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />AWESOME!  :icon_lol:
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Wtf.gif<br /><br />
    on 1341044620:
    <br />105757_1.jpg
    <br /><br />I made my bunnys run away from me from laughing so loud..spot on! :thjajaja121:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1341048776:
    <br />
    on 1341048444:
    <br /><br />why might he or have left? what reasons?<br />
    <br /><br />Because...maybe he got mad with us, maybe we are not doing what he expects us to do, maybe we are way under his standards, maybe he just got bored, maybe he doesn't think to come back anymore, maybe he didn't find the chosen one, maybe we disappointed him, maybe ...I don't know.....maybe his plans didn't work as planned...maybe he's not that "crazy" anymore...or maybe he just saw all of each one of us and he thinks we are not interesting for him anymore, maybe the lab experiment is over, he collected all the data and moved on.<br />Maybe he just shut down the computer.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1341116800:
    <br />
    on 1341048776:
    <br />
    on 1341048444:
    <br /><br />Because...maybe he got mad with us, maybe we are not doing what he expects us to do, maybe we are way under his standards, maybe he just got bored, maybe he doesn't think to come back anymore, maybe he didn't find the chosen one, maybe we disappointed him, maybe ...I don't know.....maybe his plans didn't work as planned...maybe he's not that "crazy" anymore...or maybe he just saw all of each one of us and he thinks we are not interesting for him anymore, maybe the lab experiment is over, he collected all the data and moved on.<br />Maybe he just shut down the computer.<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />So don't panic every time Front is quiet for a bit, Gina! :)  He's here, and he WILL accomplish his mission! He wouldn't come this far, to just fade away.....<br /><br />Tink, you're all over the place. :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_eek:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I have never felt Michael around this forum more than I have now.  I think he's watching, learning and fine tuning all that he can.  This hoax took a very long time to plan....down to minute details.  I don't think he'd up and leave the very thing he helped create.  He helped create the forum, by way of knowing human nature.  He knew people would ban together somehow....to figure his death.  Now, he's watching, he's waiting, he's in control of his destiny and life fully.  I think his very subtle use of clues gets overlooked.  There is most likely much of Front and TS we missed along the way.  It's our human nature to jump into something, then jump ship onto something else.  I would think watching this forum, is like watching a huge game of real-life chess.  We move according to posts and words of another.  Eventually, we find a topic that sticks for a while.....perhaps a negative topic, perhaps a positive one....but always writing, always posting.  Those that have been here for a while will know the flow I am talking about.  We get caught in the undertow of a single topic.  Some members show their stripes during these times, some show their courage.  It's all about true colors and being truthful for who we are.  I think Michael would look at this and find it interesting.....evening entertaining at times.  I hope so.  Nothing would give me more happiness than to know we may have helped place a smile on his face.  <br />Anyways...yes, he's here.  Like Front, he's never left.  <br /><br />Blessings for a beautiful day/evening!
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    on 1341116800:
    <br />
    on 1341048776:
    <br />
    on 1341048444:
    <br /><br />Because...maybe he got mad with us, maybe we are not doing what he expects us to do, maybe we are way under his standards, maybe he just got bored, maybe he doesn't think to come back anymore, maybe he didn't find the chosen one, maybe we disappointed him, maybe ...I don't know.....maybe his plans didn't work as planned...maybe he's not that "crazy" anymore...or maybe he just saw all of each one of us and he thinks we are not interesting for him anymore, maybe the lab experiment is over, he collected all the data and moved on.<br />Maybe he just shut down the computer.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]Maybe[/size] he´s still here cos[size=14pt]maybe[/size] he´s too curious to leave?<br /><br />Ey gina, if there was a forum about you, wouldn´t you be curious either? Don´t tell me no!  :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin:
  • I think if Michael was there i don't think he would be disappointed. As i read on this thread before, not everyone is able to "think" about maths stuff, not everyone as the same culture (sometime there are clues including people i never heard a word about in my whole life !) Not eveyone is the same so i don't think it could be our fault if we go the wrong direction or don't go as fast as he wish about discovering things. <br />If i can allow myself to an idea : i don't think Michael would be interested in the result of our thoughts, because, he has the answer. So he already knows where we should be going and where it will end, how and when. i think what he loves about it is to see us all there, scratching our heads and getting crazy about what he created around us. He might be interested in every thought that we can have about this because I think Michael likes to discover people and to see points of view that might inspire/surprise him. <br />Maybe some of the theories we found gave him a good laugh, maybe others made him think we're a bunch of nuts (like :  :affraid: OMG they're my fans...poor me...)<br /><br />Now concerning the Tink post, i didn't get a single word from what she said ! And now i'm wondering if i really should dress today : from what she said about MJ's shining/ clothes, that seems a little dangerous. i might stay in pyjama all day, so i don't shine red or blue or purple. (I know, it's bad excuse to stay in bed on sunday, but safety first !)
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    I have been wondering lately if the clues that come out are timed, or if they are triggered if someone makes a connection does that unlock the next part? Thinking about front too, is he some how here to help point in the right direction? i noticed he use to be more active and now I think his been on here twice since i joined, is it because everyone is on the right path? <br /><br />I was thinking about time vs trigger and with timing, people could miss a vital clue which they probably miss perminantly, where as trigger it comes available once the mind has reached that part and ready to see the clues within the given media. if you know what i mean..
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    domino-effect.jpg<br /><br />This is how I see things. We are led to the right way.
    And sometimes led astray.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Agree  :icon_eek:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I think Michael is reading this forum.<br />Now that he  must be  hide this is a way to be is among us , among his fans who love him and that he loves.<br /><br />For the moment can not do other.<br />He must decide whether to return or not  :icon_rolleyes:  and whatever is his s decision is definitely the right one for him.  :icon_razz:<br /><br />I do not know whether we do or have done is what he wanted... :icon_e_confused: but surely we made him understand that we love him infinitely.... and I hope that this give him a moment of happiness.......is important to know that you're not alone....<br /><br />L.O.V.E. you all.. :bearhug:<br />
  • on 1341172312:
    <br />I think Michael is reading this forum.<br />Now that he  must be  hide this is a way to be is among us , among his fans who love him and that he loves.<br /><br />For the moment can not do other.<br />He must decide whether to return or not  :icon_rolleyes:  and whatever is his s decision is definitely the right one for him.  :icon_razz:<br /><br />I do not know whether we do or have done is what he wanted... :icon_e_confused: but surely we made him understand that we love him infinitely.... and I hope that this give him a moment of happiness.......is important to know that you're not alone....<br /><br />L.O.V.E. you all.. :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you 100% on all your points!