This Is It Doubles.........

Comments

• you know what mack...  :Pulling_hair: <br /><br />i am starting to doubt myself about it all being 100% MJ - MJ is def in TII, you have too see that come on!...  most of the time i see MJ. 777 shirt is 100% without a doubt MJ. fist in ear guy, is MJ. TDCAU def MJ. I'll be there & I want you back, Def MJ.. but you know what, i have to admit TII indeed features doubles. but for the most part is MJ. After our back and forth in this thread, i thought you know what, i havent watched it in ages, lets get the DVD out and make sure i know what i am talking about. i have discovered that i dont know what i am talking about, LOL. i have spent today, in fact most of my day (my day off too) watching TII pausing and replaying and my brain is seriously fried! cant tell you how exhausted i am. even though i initially resist, have to concede that there may be a double in i just cant stop loving you. i think that orange pants is a double and that maybe gold pants might be too...<br /><br />but still for the most, part, i maintain its MJ.<br /><br />as for your question, on low quality filming, i feel that MJ is possibly HD and that when it goes to poor quality it may feature a double.... but again, i am not confident in what i am saying.<br /><br />:screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: hates that i have to go back on what i initially believed, but after watching for the past few hours, i have to admit to seeing what i see..<br /><br />i don't know what to think. its all blurred.. i know there are doubles. i struggle seeing the difference, but i think you are right with the low quality filming point. i think that when this happens it is switching to a double. i know some of the moves are off. but the singing, for the most part is on. i think most of the singing is MJ.<br /><br />i think the best answer, that satisfies both of us, is that is is neither all doubles, as you originally claimed. nor all MJ as i originally claimed... i think it is a combination of both and that why both HD and low quality filming methods are employed.<br /><br />i know i know... i am completely back peddaling from my initial confidence abt no doubles. but after today i think what i come up with, is that i see two MJ's. real MJ and a double, and throughout TII, its cuts between both of them. again, i "think" that is what i now see, but i am now not 100% confident.<br /><br /><br />*ok, im going to go put my straight jacket on and rock in a corner of a psyciatric ward now - my brain is fried*<br /><br /><br />loopy_insane_woman_with_crosseyes_in_a_straight_jacket__mental_illness_0515-1007-0603-5225_SMU.jpg<br /><br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1339689539:
    <br />Paula what are you talking about??? I havent heard anything about that... let me know please..... thank you.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />On page 43 of the autopsy report listed the analysis of blood taken at the hospital before (13:30) of the declaration of death of Michael (14:26). In this analysis  could read the name "Trauma, Gershwin".<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />trauma10.jpg
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Aussie... i havent read al of ure last post i am at work..... but try this........ watch the movie again..... pay specific attention to when the dancers are auditioning.... there ate 2 REAL QUICK cut away shots of MJ In the chairs watching with kenny ortega....... THAT is the real MJ.... i watched it sooooooo many times and if u compare that MJ to the others its ovious. The mj im talking about looks normal....  its the doubles who have had plastic surgery that when u see them ure like damn that dont look like mj or u tjink did he get more surgery....... the answer is NO... the man has doubles he used all the timefor everything hense why people think he got new surgeries etc......
    on 1339695815:
    <br />
    on 1339689539:
    <br />Paula what are you talking about??? I havent heard anything about that... let me know please..... thank you.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />On page 43 of the autopsy report listed the analysis of blood taken at the hospital before (13:30) of the declaration of death of Michael (14:26). In this analysis  could read the name "Trauma, Gershwin".<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />trauma10.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />In the preliminary of the case of Murray it was stated that there was indeed a codename for Michael in page 3 of the demand for Joe Murray, another name appears as code name used in the UCLA: Soule Shaun.<br /><br />soule_10.jpg
    How many names were used that day at UCLA for a single person?
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    I EFFIN LOVE MJ for this hoax..... it really has been like an adventure.<br />I have found myself thinking about it alot and it makes me feel like i have a purpose in the hoax kind of...... you all lnow what i mean???? Wow Ihope he comes back and throws a party for all<br />Of the true fans and hoaxers so we canmeet him as he will feel like he knows us already and vice versa. That would be a humbling experience to meet him. I wonder how much he would charge me to make a song with me????? HAHAH I would shit myself if I got to work with MJ. But you better believe it would be a good song. :)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I'll be short because everybody knows what I think:<br /><br />TII: not all MJ<br />O2: not MJ<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1339705157:
    <br />I'll be short because everybody knows what I think:<br /><br />TII: not all MJ<br />O2: not MJ<br />
    <br /><br /> :elvis-1405:
    on 1339705239:
    <br />
    on 1339705157:
    <br />I'll be short because everybody knows what I think:<br /><br />TII: not all MJ<br />O2: not MJ<br />
    <br /><br /> :elvis-1405:<br />
    Don't you have to go and disagree with me here? Where are the good old days....

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1339705375:
    <br />
    on 1339705239:
    <br />
    on 1339705157:
    Don't you have to go and disagree with me here? Where are the good old days....<br />
    <br /><br />Good idea..<br /><br />It's all MJ, period.<br /><br />Pfffft
    on 1339705535:
    <br />
    on 1339705375:
    <br />
    on 1339705239:
    <br />
    on 1339705157:
    Don't you have to go and disagree with me here? Where are the good old days....<br />
    <br /><br />Good idea..<br /><br />It's all MJ, period.<br /><br />Pfffft<br />
    <br /><br />No it's not.<br /><br />Pfffft

on 1339706010:
    <br />
    on 1339705535:
    <br />
    on 1339705375:
    <br />
    on 1339705239:
    <br />
    on 1339705157:
    <br /><br />No it's not.<br /><br />Pfffft<br />
    <br /><br />doubting.. thomas
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    on 1339706010:
    <br />
    on 1339705535:
    <br />
    on 1339705375:
    <br />
    on 1339705239:
    <br />
    on 1339705157:
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Someday we will reach a consensus on this?<br /><br />
    on 1339706194:
    <br />
    on 1339706010:
    <br />
    on 1339705535:
    <br />
    on 1339705375:
    <br />
    on 1339705239:
    <br />
    on 1339705157:
    <br /><br />doubting.. thomas<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah who cares anyway? I only wanna see your sixpack...

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Will this do you Souza?<br />six-pack.jpg
    on 1339706755:
    <br />Will this do you Souza?<br />six-pack.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />OMG no!!!!!!! :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
  • on 1339705157:
    <br /><br />no way!!! i thought you were "MJ in 02" for sure! ah well. i have to maintain what i believe. everything about MJ at 02 is off to me, except the teeth and i feel teeth can't lie... but what would i know. i have always believed orrange pants to be MJ and after yesterday i am feeling the opposite.<br /><br /><br />MJ i love you for this hoax. imma keep watchin' and enjoyin' all that you throw at us.<br /><br />@ mack - its been a good debate. i have read the doubles threads previously from way back, but all the discussion was way beack before i signed up. so it was good to have an opportunity to talk and debate with someone on this. and what do you know, upon review of TII to prove my point, i have in fact altered what i beleive...<br /><br />cheers! :beerchug:<br /><br /><br /><br />@ sehf.... so your saying orange pants is MJ in ur opinion.... i mean you would know huh??  :icon_bounce:
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1339696833:
    <br />Aussie... i havent read al of ure last post i am at work..... but try this........ watch the movie again..... pay specific attention to when the dancers are auditioning.... there ate 2 REAL QUICK cut away shots of MJ In the chairs watching with kenny ortega....... THAT is the real MJ.... i watched it sooooooo many times and if u compare that MJ to the others its ovious. The mj im talking about looks normal....  its the doubles who have had plastic surgery that when u see them ure like damn that dont look like mj or u tjink did he get more surgery....... the answer is NO... the man has doubles he used all the timefor everything hense why people think he got new surgeries etc......<br />
    <br /><br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtain_call
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    This has been an interesting thread to read/re-read.  I too have gone back and forth......finally, I rested my heart on the fact that we see exactly what Michael wants us to see.  I recently mentioned in the MJ song thread that his lyrics can mean different things to different people...the beauty of Michael.  I think, just like lyrics, the use of different looking Michaels can mean different things. <br /> <br />-the Popeye shirt wearing Michael in rehearsal= fun loving<br />-the TDRCAU drill Michael = awareness<br />-the fist in your ear Michael = health conscious Michael<br />-the "I have to conserve my voice" Michael= dedication to his craft<br />-Thriller/IIS Michael = mysterious<br />-the "let's do it one more time" Michael = the perfectionist <br /><br />These are just some examples of what the different looking Michaels mean to me...they flow through the movie like lyrics to a song.  For me, it doesn't really matter if there are true doubles, Michael pretending to be his own double using different looks, or all Michael......I see what Michael wants me to see and I try to perceive it in a natural sense, in other words just go with it.  The fact that TII was filmed the way it was, is clear to me it was always meant as a film.  So my faith in the cast, including different looking Michaels, is just faith in Michael's vision for the film.  I am sure he wanted people talking about it......it's controversy...he loves that...keep them guessing and coming back for more.  Pure genius.  <br /><br />Blessings Always <br />
  • Guys I am dizzy, I gotta watch TII this weekend again, I'll let you know on monday :LolLolLolLol:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I think it's all MJ in TII and... although I thought something was different about his smile at 02, I think it's him. But I knew something was up and wasn't going to go through with the concerts.  :suspect:<br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Mj had my doubts about the O2 but look on his little finger<br /><br />scaled.php?server=13&filename=dedos5meique.jpg&res=landing<br /><br />scaled.php?server=259&filename=mjo2.jpg&res=landing<br /><br />Same inflammation, little finger<br /><br />TII Double Smooth criminal<br /><br /> :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />scaled.php?server=88&filename=fotos2mike.jpg&res=landing
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    After seeing This Is It at the movie theatre 3 times and then watching my dvd countless number of times I came to the conclusion that there are doubles in TII. MJ is definitely in TII, but not all of the MJ's in TII are the real deal.<br /><br />As for O2 dude.......after all this time I'm still on the fence...not sure...sometimes I think yes it's MJ deliberately acting a bit "off key" and then other times I think naaaahhh, O2 dude is not MJ.
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    I think there are doubles used at different times and probably for good reasons.  If this is really a movie and not just rehearsals then there could be scenes from other times/places also which were put in the movie.  Just a thought.  Anyway, Now I have to watch the movie TII again when I get the chance.  <br /><br /> :beerchug: