This Is It Doubles.........

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1339721562:
    <br />Mj had my doubts about the O2 but look on his little finger<br /><br />scaled.php?server=13&filename=dedos5meique.jpg&res=landing<br /><br />scaled.php?server=259&filename=mjo2.jpg&res=landing<br /><br />Same inflammation, little finger<br /><br />TII Double Smooth criminal<br /><br /> :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />scaled.php?server=88&filename=fotos2mike.jpg&res=landing<br />
    <br /><br />i have a question about the stunt double. would it be customary to include this person in the credits? just wondering as i don't think one is mentioned. i also saw mention of miko as some sort of persoanal assistant while i don't recall anything like interviews with him about tii in particular. just wondering , don't know if it is important.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1339721562:
    <br />Mj had my doubts about the O2 but look on his little finger<br /><br />scaled.php?server=13&filename=dedos5meique.jpg&res=landing<br /><br />scaled.php?server=259&filename=mjo2.jpg&res=landing<br /><br />Same inflammation, little finger<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Nice comparison pics marumjj.  This furthers confirms my belief that MJ did the 02 announcement himself.  Also - his neck, jawline, teeth and forehead look the same.  So does his chin, just a slightly different angle.  His upper lip in the top pic looks like it was filled with more color, maybe a lip liner along the top or something, especially towards the edges.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I love these conversations! I've been on both sides of the fence .... and on top .... and back again!<br /><br />Do you know what I just realised?  It used to matter to me, it used to be important to me to know who was or wasn't MJ, I didn't want to be 'fooled' or 'tricked'.  Now I find it quite amusing! Hats off to MJ for weaving this nice little aside into his master plan!<br /><br />I think O2 MJ is the real deal because of very subtle mannerisms that he didn't manage to avoid in his 'I'm going to play this a bit off' performance!<br /><br />I think TII MJ is mostly the real deal, possibly even all, with the same deliberate 'off' performances, but could be doubles - IDK. I've watched it so many times that the 'doubles' are so familiar now, they don't seem so 'off' any more - I've grown to love them!<br /><br />If I eventually find out I am totally wrong, and it was all doubles, it really won't matter - I will laugh and applaud MJ for the drama and controversy and trouble he's caused!! But I admit I'll laugh and applaud more if it was all him! <br /><br />(One question: if he wanted to use 'stand-ins' so he could see from the audience's point of view, how things looked on stage, would he need to go to the trouble of finding lookalikes or doubles? Wouldn't Travis, say in shades and an MJ jacket, suffice? To me, another reason to believe TII was not genuine rehearsal footage, but was always intended to be a movie - of MJ!)
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Great post curls!<br /><br />Like you, I've realized that it doesn't matter to me either way.  If I had to bet on it, I'd say O2 was the real deal and TII was too, at least the majority of it.  And if I'm remembering correctly, there is a scene in TII (maybe in the extras?) where Travis does stand in for Mike...which, as you said, would suffice.  <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • Come on guys, that Michael's pinky finger says it all definitely O2 Michael was the real deal, fingers and teeth can't lie, you can disguise the rest of your body but fingers and teeth will prevail, lol<br /><br />@marumjj.....thanks for that pic I think you definitely has brought light to this question.<br /> :bearhug:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Teeth can't lie?? Seriously? What about this:<br /><br />4f26b9324c6aa.image.jpg<br /><br />We have some people here impersonating other celebs and they ALWAYS have matching teeth going with their make-up. So that argument doesn't hold up.<br /><br />As for the pictures at O2: I believe Michael himself was there too, in the same outfit. It's a shame that MJJ pictures is still down, because you could see clearly there that there were two different faces. I have them all on my computer but I'm too lazy to upload them and I am done with the double stuff because there is no end to the discussion, it's going in circles.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1339755400:
    <br />Teeth can't lie?? Seriously? What about this:<br /><br />4f26b9324c6aa.image.jpg<br /><br />We have some people here impersonating other celebs and they ALWAYS have matching teeth going with their make-up. So that argument doesn't hold up.<br /><br />As for the pictures at O2: I believe Michael himself was there too, in the same outfit. It's a shame that MJJ pictures is still down, because you could see clearly there that there were two different faces. I have them all on my computer but I'm too lazy to upload them and I am done with the double stuff because there is no end to the discussion, it's going in circles.<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_exclaim: Definitely!<br />All I can say is: O2....Oh, two!  :icon_geek:
  • on 1339755400:
    <br />Teeth can't lie?? Seriously? What about this:<br /><br />4f26b9324c6aa.image.jpg<br /><br />We have some people here impersonating other celebs and they ALWAYS have matching teeth going with their make-up. So that argument doesn't hold up.<br /><br />As for the pictures at O2: I believe Michael himself was there too, in the same outfit. It's a shame that MJJ pictures is still down, because you could see clearly there that there were two different faces. I have them all on my computer but I'm too lazy to upload them and I am done with the double stuff because there is no end to the discussion, it's going in circles.<br />
    <br /><br />I will appreciate if you post those pics so we can close this issue once and for all, the theory of two Michaels could be possible too so if we see those pics we can compare them here.
  • I believe 02 guy was Michael. Yes you can make someone look a lot like Michael, but as far as Im concerned that was Michaels voice!! That is all I want to say about this subject. We all have different opinions about this, we always will have so until we know for sure, lets agree to disagree with the L.O.V.E love  :bearhug:
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Michael in March, 06:<br /><br />Michael+Jackson+Leaving+London+Hotel+a0UsX6gEjBzl.jpg<br /><br />And in March, 05:<br /><br />Michael+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+says+Cqlj_5Uo5PXl.jpg<br /><br />Michael+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+Hotel+Room+q5gz-2YRORkl.jpg<br /><br />I don't Know!<br /><br /> :Pulling_hair: :Pulling_hair: :Pulling_hair: :Pulling_hair: :Pulling_hair: :Pulling_hair: :Pulling_hair:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Let's settle this.  Give me orange pants guy.  I'll take him home and just watch him dance, lol.  He was f.u.n.n.y.  I could have a ball with him.  One down, how many more to go.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    on 1339770757:
    <br />Let's settle this.  Give me orange pants guy.  I'll take him home and just watch him dance, lol.  He was f.u.n.n.y.  I could have a ball with him.  One down, how many more to go.<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br />But I think the man in orange pants at the beginning of the film was Michael. But there are other scenes of orange pants that I do not know.
    Putting my son on ALERT - EARLY WARNING - Mom will be pre-occupied this Saturday watching This Is it yet AGAIN!!!!! Sorry, Charlie (Charles), lol.  He HATES when I call him Charlie.................... and when I'm watching Michael.  I zone out from everything else around me, including him.  He's an adult so DUH!!!
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Well...... first of all id like to thank you all for reading and sharing your thoughts on my post<br />and this subject. Souza is right it can go all day becauae we all think we r right hahajaha......<br />In the end it doesnt matter if its a double or not ehat matters is WHY do that for this film??
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    on 1339774639:
    <br />Well...... first of all id like to thank you all for reading and sharing your thoughts on my post<br />and this subject. Souza is right it can go all day becauae we all think we r right hahajaha......<br />In the end it doesnt matter if its a double or not ehat matters is WHY do that for this film??<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe there's a few reasons.  Maybe to teach us how to tell the truth from lies, not to believe everything we see and hear, not to judge a book by it's cover etc.........
    Very well could be. I cant wait till the truth comes out we see EXACTLY whats been going on<br />and why he did everything and how.
    I watched it again.  Orange pants is Michael for me… sometimes and sometimes not so sure.  However, I’m now having questions about gold lame guy  :thjajaja121: and penguin man  :thjajaja121: His moves are crazy dude  :michael-jackson:  It’s an adventure, a great adventure.  It is certainly clear that either Michael was transforming right before our eyes or he used tricks and illusion between sets because he certainly succeeded in confusing the freak out of me.
    Its crazy. Hahahah but awesome trying to figure it all out. Dude in the gold pants for me is no way mj. I dont think orange pants is either. Ill have to watch again for sure but who knows.
  • @ mack... just look at what our feuding has started lol....<br /><br />i love mj for giving us this hoax. the fact that we are all divided and still speaking about it 3 years later and still learning, shows that whatever he did, whether it be act as an impersonator or deployed his impersonators - it worked as we are still guessing!!!<br /><br />i guess though in the scheme of things, its probably the least important (yet one of the intriguing!) amongst everything in this hoax, in terms of significance.<br /><br />most important thing is love, just as michael says L.O.V.E - the rest is just pure genius / entertainment at its best!!<br /><br /><br />L.O.V.E to all and thank you for contributing to this thread.<br /><br /><br />by the way mack, i know you havent been here too long. there are some great threads from the past that you might be interested in concerning TII, not just doubles but also clues / messages, etc. the board is here This Is It ~ The Rehearsals, The Movie & Trailers some go back to 2010. i found them great to read over even though much of the discussion happened prior to me joining the forum<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />@ wishingstar personally JMO, i think that "No no no no - I gotta conserve my voice / i shouldnt be singing MJ" - is not MJ - upon re: watching TII yesterday.. but really liked your previous post :-) and agree with you xx<br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1339855158:
    <br />@ mack... just look at what our feuding has started lol....<br /><br />i love mj for giving us this hoax. the fact that we are all divided and still speaking about it 3 years later and still learning, shows that whatever he did, whether it be act as an impersonator or deployed his impersonators - it worked as we are still guessing!!!<br /><br />i guess though in the scheme of things, its probably the least important (yet one of the intriguing!) amongst everything in this hoax, in terms of significance.<br /><br />most important thing is love, just as michael says L.O.V.E - the rest is just pure genius / entertainment at its best!!<br /><br /><br />L.O.V.E to all and thank you for contributing to this thread.<br /><br /><br />by the way mack, i know you havent been here too long. there are some great threads from the past that you might be interested in concerning TII, not just doubles but also clues / messages, etc. the board is here This Is It ~ The Rehearsals, The Movie & Trailers some go back to 2010. i found them great to read over even though much of the discussion happened prior to me joining the forum<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />@ wishingstar personally JMO, i think that "No no no no - I gotta conserve my voice / i shouldnt be singing MJ" - is not MJ - upon re: watching TII yesterday.. but really liked your previous post :-) and agree with you xx<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />Thank you....I appreciate your sweet words! I watched TII last night...always makes it a good night : ) <br />And, yes, I can totally see all the different Michaels.  Like I said before, my heart is rested on it doesn't matter<br />if they are doubles, Michael pretending to be doubles or just all Michael.  My eyes fell upon the genius of him....and what he wanted me to see and how he wanted me to see it.  I have read that he loves controversy, lol....well, he's<br />got that!  I am sure he's loving all this debate.......I hope he's totally enjoying us!  Love you Aussie...you're great!!!  <br /><br />Blessings Always!<br />
    Aussie i know..... hahahh i am gonna check that forum now. I have been on the site for about 2 years or so aussie but i just never posted. I was doing research and looking over everything.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    It's no big secret that MJ used doubles throughout his career.  Decoys.  They go out the front door while MJ would sneak out the back - that sort of thing.    <br />There is definitely a possibility that doubles were also used in TII but we won't find out for sure until MJ wants us to and I've accepted that, lol.<br /><br />I found this video on youtube:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I always wondered about that pic of MJ(?) coming out of the doctor's office with the funky looking ear.  Could that have been a double?  Or a prosthetic ear piece to make people say WTF? Or real? Ahhh, "speculate to break the ones you hate" comes to mind for some reason. 
  • When it comes to dance or sing is always one "the real MJ" when it comes to just appear in public can be an impersonator like the one on white suit that went to the court in 2005 trial, the one below, so that's why I believe all the Michaels on TII are " the real MJ". <br /><br />mjhoaxpsp.jpg<br /><br />Sorry SimPattyK I am using the photo you posted  :bearhug:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    To me, one can make chin implants, fix the nose, the ears and the mouth but the skull does not change.
    Im watching the movie again as im writing this. Billie jean with the open blue shirt is not MJ..... i noticed as the scene ends he is singing waaaaaateeeerrrrrrrr and its fading out to black...... his shirt is open. Now the very next scene is everyone gathered and michael steps in to say its an adventure etc....... Now this is MJ in my opinion speaking but the billie jean performer no way!!!!!<br />Yet his shirt is buttoned up........ Almost as ifthey just forgot continuity wise that the double performing just before has his shirt unbuttoned and MJ just stepped in next scene for the speaking role.