Katherine Jackson reported missing for more than a week..homicide squad involved

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited July 2012 in News
Jesus Christ...just heard this as breaking news here in Australia.......Katherine has been reported missing by MJ's children.  They haven't been able to get in touch with her.....the homicide squad are investigating.....OMG  OMG<br /><br />Los Angeles (CNN) -- A missing person's report was filed Saturday night for Katherine Jackson, the mother of pop icon Michael Jackson, after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.<br /><br />[size=12pt]Michael Jackson's mom reported missing[/size]<br />By Alan Duke, CNN<br />July 22, 2012 -- Updated 0651 GMT (1451 HKT)<br /><br />The 82-year-old matriarch of the Jackson music family left her Calabasas, California, home on July 15, to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, said Jackson's lawyer Sandra Ribera.<br /><br />Traveling with her was her oldest daughter Rebbie Jackson.<br /><br />Ribera believes Jackson may be with Rebbie Jackson.<br /><br />But when Paris, Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter, called Rebbie Jackson and another aunt, singer Janet Jackson, over the past several days, she was told each time she could not speak to her, Ribera said.<br /><br />"The kids were trying to get a hold of their grandmother and they haven't been able to reach her for almost a week," Ribera said. "They are told she's unavailable."<br /><br />"I'm concerned that she's not safe," Ribera added.<br /><br />Jackson is in the midst of a dispute between several of her children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.<br /><br />CNN reached out to Janet Jackson's representatives several times but did not hear back.<br /><br />Jackson has not called Michael Jackson's three children, who have lived with her since their father died three years ago, Ribera said.<br /><br />Katherine Jackson "has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids," she said.<br /><br />"I'm concerned that she would never do this," Ribera said. "We have no idea what's going on with her. No one has talked to her."<br /><br />The sheriff's robbery-homicide unit has been asked to investigate, Ribera said.<br /><br />Michael Jackson's mom reported missing - CNN.com<br /><br />

Comments

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Yea I saw it on CNN about half an hour ago. <br /><br />Michael Jackson's mom reported missing - CNN.com
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1342941523:
    <br />Yea I saw it on CNN about half an hour ago. <br /><br />Michael Jackson's mom reported missing - CNN.com<br />
    <br /><br />So what is going on??  I hope nothing has happened to her.......<br /><br />This doesn't make any sense at all........I hope she hasn't met with foul play....I mean, the executors of the will could be involved in a revenge attack....
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    :affraid: :WTF: :WTF:<br /><br />Mrs. Katherine missing and Paris was on tiny chat last night?? WTF is going on??<br />Paris Jackson on Tinychat ~ 30th June, July 19th, 21st
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Paris has fun on tiny chat.... these last days...<br />Janet seems to be having a good time this weekend, with her boyfriend, in Sardinia ---> Photos : Janet Jackson et son boyfriend en vacances en Sardaigne | Closermag<br /><br /><br />How come? if Mrs Katherine is missing for a week?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1342941778:
    <br />
    on 1342941523:
    <br />Yea I saw it on CNN about half an hour ago. <br /><br />Michael Jackson's mom reported missing - CNN.com<br />
    <br /><br />So what is going on??  I hope nothing has happened to her.......<br /><br />This doesn't make any sense at all........I hope she hasn't met with foul play....I mean, the exucutors of the will be be involved in a revenge attack....<br />
    <br /><br />You don't REALLY believe that any of the Jacksons would plot to kill their own mother don't you? They adore their mom. Besides that, Katherine is the one working with the estate, so the estate has no reason to harm her. Not that they ever would, but just saying that this is BS.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Jermaine is saying she's resting on doctor's advise. That makes it no reasons for kids not to be aware, and Paris doesn't seem to be THAT crazy about not joigning her grandma. She's tweeting...<br /><br />I guess "SOME" people are not happy that Mrs Jackson is in someone else hands ? Maybe Rebbie took her to a place she can rest and she said nothing because there would have been people to prevent it ? <br /><br />All i hope is that she's not being locked up in some hospital against her will.<br /><br />All i know is that sibblings often figth about their parents when they get old. I think it's just a family argue.  don't think her life is  in danger, by reading what they all say. I think the missing report is just a way to attack people they disagree with. i don't think she's really missing.
  • Katherine is fine I am sure <br /><br />Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a tv screen blah blah blah
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Well, can I just say when I saw this I freaked. I really hope she's okay, my heart is in my stomach now!  :errrr:
    Katherines lawyer has put in the missing persons report...not the children ......She hasn't been able to get through to Katherine on the phone either....(according to the media)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    according to CNN, Katherine's nephew Trent filed the report.
  • IWantYouBackIWantYouBack Posts: 208
    According to Jermaine, Katherine is in Arizona on doctor's orders. With Michael perhaps?  :icon_cool:
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Maybe Katherine went to visit Michael?  :suspect:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1342943652:
    <br />Katherine is fine I am sure <br /><br />Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a tv screen blah blah blah<br />
    <br /> :icon_e_biggrin:<br />Talk about every little detail of their lives being reported. MJ still makes 'them' lots of money...<br /><br />Mrs. Katherine, I hope you're having a refreshing break!
    Apparently all hell is breaking loose on Twitter....<br /><br />And Paris is still persistant...These are the latest tweets:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying<br /> Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> if anybody sees my grandmother , please call the authorities or this number— (818)-876-0186 it's the security number .. thank you so much<br /> <br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> yes , my grandmother is missing . i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now <br />
    <br />kelly wright ‏@MJgaurdian<;br /><br /> How can Katherine be missing when she is with her daughter ?& Who reported her missing ?<br /> <br /><br />3m ♛TeamMichaelJackson♛‏@TeamMichael777<;br /><br />@ParisJackson Trent Jackson is behind this, he is orchestrating these tweets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /> <br />♛TeamMichaelJackson♛‏@TeamMichael777<;br /><br />@ParisJackson WHO IS TELLING YOU TO SAY THIS, THERE IS NO WAY YOU WOULD KNOW THIS!!!! THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /> <br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying<br /> <br /><br /><br />Expand <br /><br /><br />6:44 PM - 22 Jul 12via Twitter for iPhone · Details<br /> <br /><br />12m ♛TeamMichaelJackson♛‏@TeamMichael777<;br /><br />@ParisJackson I NEVER wanted to tweet U, but this is long overdue, do you realize the media is going to use ur tweets again, stop feedin em<br />
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    hope she will be all right; :Pulling_hair: :Pulling_hair:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Could she be with Michael, just days before his BAM possibly?  ???<br /><br />Hope she is allright though.
  • JohnLennonJohnLennon Posts: 31
    I am praying for Katherine's safe return. I am wondering if it's getting close to BAM? Hmm Idk... I just hope she is alright.
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Jermaine Jackson Says Mother Katherine Jackson Is Resting In Arizona | News | Music News | Noise11<br /><br />They are using Jermaine's tweets to say she is OK, but these are not as recent as Paris's tweets.
    From what I'm getting from all the twitter posts is that Paris is over-reacting and that someone has hacked into her twitter account.....<br /><br />Katherine Jackson is trending at the moment.......People are becomming furious regarding all this publicity.......What next.??  <br /><br />Michaels name is back in the spotlight and a BAM with katherine is possible!!!!  <br /> ANTHONY JACKSON‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />#MJFam please help me by letting paris know I sent her some tweets. She gets several tweets a second. With your help she might see them. thx<br /> <br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />@ParisJackson[size=14pt] Proud of you for speaking up for Katherine. Together we are the key[/size]. Hopefully the security gives you the number...<br /><br /><br />Hasn't there been alot of talk about the key!!
  • This is crazy, ok why are the families stories different?<br />If she really is just resting, why the hell do the children under her direct care have no idea in the world of where she is or if she's ok? <br />What is to hide? <br />Some ones hiding the truth, could she be in a place with no name? Lol
  • on 1342945964:
    <br />Maybe Katherine went to visit Michael?  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />After i got over the shock this was the first thing i thought too i just pray she is alright
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    But why would they report her missing if she goes to see Michael? She could do it secretly. She wouldn't want the police to find her while she is with him.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    why hasn't tmz reported it? hope she's ok