Katherine Jackson reported missing for more than a week..homicide squad involved

Comments

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    It seems very strange that children do not speak with his grandmother for a week, and I understand your anxiety to Paris, to the denial of contact. But much more strange is the twitter of Jermaine<br /><br />This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period.<br /><br />
    Could she be with Michael, just days before his BAM possibly?  <br />
    <br /><br />Jos I love your idea!<br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Didn't the Arivos claim Michael Jackson was trying to kidnap them?? :ghsdf:<br /><br />And to continue with this drama...we have this video just downloaded by (Twiggy)..<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_nCTwHzTaWA#!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]Jermaine Jackson: 'Katherine is not missing'[/size]<br />Jermaine Jackson has spoken out to clear up reports his mother Katherine is missing, insisting the 82 year old is "fine" and "resting up".<br /><br /> A missing persons report was filed at the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office on Saturday after members of the Jackson clan were unable to get in touch with Katherine for a week.<br /><br /> Jermaine moved swiftly to clear up rumours about the family matriarch, who he says is recovering in Arizona.<br /><br /> In posts on Twitter.com, he writes, "I want to reassure everyone... that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us... This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period."<br /><br /> News of Katherine's disappearance comes just days after Jackson siblings including Jermaine, Randy and Janet fired off a letter contesting the authenticity of their superstar brother Michael's will.<br /><br /> The Jacksons accused John Branca and John McClain of faking legal documents prior to the singer's death in June 2009, and Katherine is believed to be in the middle of the dispute over the family's financial affairs.<br /><br /> Michael's teenage daughter Paris also took to Twitter to ask her followers to contact authorities with any sightings of Katherine.<br /><br /> She tweeted, "Yes, my grandmother is missing. I haven't spoken with her in a week... I want her home now. If anybody sees my grandmother, please call the authorities or this... security number. Thank you so much."<br />Jermaine Jackson: 'Katherine is not missing' | Orange UK
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    So, again ther is "confusement" in the Jackson Family.. ?<br />Jermaine says she is in Arizona and Paris says she's missing  :(  Don't they communicate? <br /><br />I hope I am right that she is with Michael now and that we are very close to BAM.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    on 1342952636:
    <br />why hasn't tmz reported it? hope she's ok<br />
    <br /><br />ok so it's on tmz now: <br /><br />Katherine Jackson Reported Missing by Family Member | TMZ.com
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    I am hoping this is all part of the "show", but maybe Rebbie removed Katherine from a stressful situation to give her a chance to rest?  To many different stories.  It would be amazing if she was spending time with Michael and we are getting to the bam point.
    on 1342954723:
    <br />I am hoping this is all part of the "show", but maybe Rebbie removed Katherine from a stressful situation to give her a chance to rest?  To many different stories.  It would be amazing if she was spending time with Michael and we are getting to the bam point.<br />
    <br /><br />According to my sources, I would say Katherine has been forced into hiding for protection reasons, due to the media attention about the fake will and the executors. This could get nasty...  <br /><br />The family are just taking care of Katherine, as she will be an easy target ....Just don'tunderstand why MJ's children haven't been told anything about it if there weren't any suspicious circumstances...
    And the beat played on....
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Contenance.<br /><br />What I posted on the Randy article and Paris tweets threads - extended.<br /><br />Fam disintegration (mini) showing fam disintegration (big).<br />Mirror.<br />Branca did not do his job - Murray did not do his job.<br />Lady Kath was hurt - MJ was hurt.<br />Lady Kath is missing - MJ is missing.<br />Paris calling fam out in public - many calling fam out in public.<br />Paris telling nothing happened - ? telling nothing happened.<br />Paris calling for her grandma to come home - believers calling for MJ to come home.<br />Randy apologizing - ? will anybody else apologize?<br /><br />It is the storm before entering the stage.<br />Of course the performer will wait until the pot is boiling steam.<br />It will all be fine.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    [size=18pt]KATHERINE JACKSON<br />Reported Missing<br />by Family Member[/size]<br />7/22/2012 3:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0722-katherine-jackson-getty-3.jpg<br /><br />Katherine Jackson has been reported missing by her nephew late Saturday night ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.<br /><br />According to our sources, a nephew of Katherine's filed a missing person's report with the L.A. County Sheriff's Department after her grandchildren had been unable to reach her for over a week. <br /><br />Jermaine Jackson tweeted earlier this week that Katherine was in Arizona resting up on doctor's orders. But early this morning, Paris Jackson tweeted, "yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."<br /><br />She followed that up with a plea for people to call the authorities if they see her, then added, "the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying."<br /><br />Katherine Jackson's lawyer told CNN she has never gone more than 24 hours without speaking to her grandchildren.<br /><br />As TMZ previously reported, the Jackson family has been feuding of late ... with Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebbie and Janet Jackson seeking to have the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate resign from their positions. <br /><br />A letter that leaked on the internet, written by the aforementioned Jacksons, claimed that John Branca and John McClain had "taken advantage of the family ... and have stressed out Katherine Jackson so much, that she recently suffered a "mini-stroke.'"

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Do you remember this Paris' vid?:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Do you remember Front's post: Monkey needs more kiwi?<br /><br />Do you remember what Grace was trying to decipher on Front's thread: Monkey= mon (my in french language) and key = my key but however I always thought that mon didn't come from mon (my) but from mom (mother) = my mother.<br /><br />Do you remember what 2good2btrue has just posted:<br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />@ParisJackson Proud of you for speaking up for Katherine. Together [size=14pt]we[/size] are the [size=14pt]key[/size]. Hopefully the security gives you the number..<br /><br />We key = Kiwi<br /><br />Monkey needs more kiwi =" The key is mom needs our help "<br /><br />BTW I hope this is just a riddle from Michael to us to be deciphered and Mrs Katherine is safe and sound.<br /><br />Love and Peace to all.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    It's got to be BS, just like the letter to the Estate - for what purpose though?  For a moment something about this made me ill at ease, and I haven't felt like this during any other time of the hoax, even during all the Prosecution "evidence" and photos presented at Dr Murray's trial....the hospital gurney photo, the 'autopsy' photo, the ambulance photo, the 'death' bed scene etc etc etc....<br /><br />During the Dr Murray trial it was easy to decipher the clues, discrepancies and the b.s in all those testimonies, pictures, photos, graphs, symbols etc......with this story of Michael's Mum apparently disappearing, coinciding with the apparent family "disunity", throw into that the "money hungry Estate",  it has an unnerving aspect to it. <br /><br />Maybe that is the purpose.....it is Michael's elderly mother and it's meant to make us feel very uneasy, question and doubt our beliefs, doubt what we have thought is our 'hoax' reality.
    on 1342957346:
    <br />[size=18pt]KATHERINE JACKSON<br />Reported Missing<br />by Family Member[/size]<br />7/22/2012 3:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0722-katherine-jackson-getty-3.jpg<br /><br />Katherine Jackson has been reported missing by her nephew late Saturday night ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.<br /><br />According to our sources, a nephew of Katherine's filed a missing person's report with the L.A. County Sheriff's Department after her grandchildren had been unable to reach her for over a week. <br /><br />Jermaine Jackson tweeted earlier this week that Katherine was in Arizona resting up on doctor's orders. But early this morning, Paris Jackson tweeted, "yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."<br /><br />She followed that up with a plea for people to call the authorities if they see her, then added, "the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying."<br /><br />Katherine Jackson's lawyer told CNN she has never gone more than 24 hours without speaking to her grandchildren.<br /><br />As TMZ previously reported, the Jackson family has been feuding of late ... with Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebbie and Janet Jackson seeking to have the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate resign from their positions. <br /><br />A letter that leaked on the internet, written by the aforementioned Jacksons, claimed that John Branca and John McClain had "taken advantage of the family ... and have stressed out Katherine Jackson so much, that she recently suffered a "mini-stroke.'"<br />
    <br /><br />There is an update with this:<br /><br />4:44 AM PT -- The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department issued a release that says, "Katherine Jackson is reportedly with family members. Late Saturday night, a different family member reported that he was unable to speak with her and is concerned for her well being. Deputies are continuing to make efforts to reach her and ask that she contact the Malibu / Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department."<br /><br />Katherine Jackson Reported Missing by Family Member | TMZ.com<br /><br /><br />
  • Josiec84Josiec84 Posts: 50
    Is this part of Michael Jackson's "BAM"?? :icon_question: :icon_question:<br /><br />It just doesn't feel right, if you know what I mean. There's so much controversy going on with the Jackson family.  :suspect:<br /><br />Fingers crossed that Katherine Jackson is well and safe.<br /><br />
    on 1342961393:
    <br />Is this part of Michael Jackson's "BAM"?? :icon_question: :icon_question:<br /><br />It just doesn't feel right, if you know what I mean. There's so much controversy going on with the Jackson family.  :suspect:<br /><br />Fingers crossed that Katherine Jackson is well and safe.<br />
    <br /><br />The more I think about it, the more concerned I am..<br /><br />Why wont Katherine return the call to the kids, and why haven't they been told she is going away for a while??
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    this all sounds like the family wanted to see michael but the people around him kept them from it scenario.<br /><br />or maybe this trent character is someone the siblings feel needs to be away from their mother and they aren't telling the kids because they don't want them to spill the beans. thing is who is looking  after them in the mean time. perhaps it is important to pay attention to what paris is saying about the doctor . who would that be ? is that one also supposed to be someone who gave michael meds also? <br /><br />sorry i am rambling  :icon_redface:
  • on 1342958397:
    <br />Do you remember this Paris' vid?:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Do you remember Front's post: Monkey needs more kiwi?<br /><br />Do you remember what Grace was trying to decipher on Front's thread: Monkey= mon (my in french language) and key = my key but however I always thought that mon didn't come from mon (my) but from mom (mother) = my mother.<br /><br />Do you remember what 2good2btrue has just posted:<br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />@ParisJackson Proud of you for speaking up for Katherine. Together [size=14pt]we[/size] are the [size=14pt]key[/size]. Hopefully the security gives you the number..<br /><br />We key = Kiwi<br /><br />Monkey needs more kiwi =" The key is mom needs our help "<br /><br />BTW I hope this is just a riddle from Michael to us to be deciphered and Mrs Katherine is safe and sound.<br /><br />Love and Peace to all.<br />
    <br /><br />I can add this to the approach that I was giving to Front's phrase: <br /><br />14m Michael Jackson‏@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br /><br /> Please help bring Mrs. Jackson home. <br /><br /><br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη<br />
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1342947039:
    <br />Apparently all hell is breaking loose on Twitter....<br /><br />And Paris is still persistant...These are the latest tweets:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying<br /> Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<br /><br /> if anybody sees my grandmother , please call the authorities or this number— (818)-876-0186 it's the security number .. thank you so much<br /> <br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> yes , my grandmother is missing . i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now<br />
    <br /><br />The doctor that Paris is talking about is Dr Allan Metzger <br /><br />Dr. Allan Metzger Testifies in Conrad Murray Trial, Describes Extreme Addictions of Michael Jackson - The Hollywood Gossip<br /><br />Dr. Allan Metzger's Ties to Michael Jackson Scrutinized - The Hollywood Gossip
    Exactly - who IS looking after Michael's children if Katherine isn't there?<br /><br />Maybe Michael himself?<br /><br />
    on 1342964006:
    <br />
    on 1342947039:
    <br />Apparently all hell is breaking loose on Twitter....<br /><br />And Paris is still persistant...These are the latest tweets:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying<br /> Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<br /><br /> if anybody sees my grandmother , please call the authorities or this number— (818)-876-0186 it's the security number .. thank you so much<br /> <br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> yes , my grandmother is missing . i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now<br />
    <br /><br />The doctor that Paris is talking about is Dr Allan Metzger <br /><br />Dr. Allan Metzger Testifies in Conrad Murray Trial, Describes Extreme Addictions of Michael Jackson - The Hollywood Gossip<br /><br />Dr. Allan Metzger's Ties to Michael Jackson Scrutinized - The Hollywood Gossip<br />
    <br /><br />Could it also be Dr Paul White ?
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I think they are concerned for Katherine, and now is the time to move ahead (Front's moment of now) - to reveal what's been going on before and leading up to the MJ's day of death. I see all this as part of a 'plan'... imo Paris is playing a role in creating confusion. If you create chaos and confusion by making it look like the family is apart and drama ... then the bad guys are confused and mistakes are made.  Looks to me it's leading up to some kind of kaboom.  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red  <br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Like I said earlier this weekend, someone tweeted that Paris was on a rampage because her grandmother was missing & she was not allowed to talk to her; Jermaine tweeted that she was on vacation in Tuscon, Arizona; then he comes back & say she is resting from her mini-stroke from months ago/  :computer-losy-smiley:  Something just doesn’t sit well with any of that.  Why take to twitter with this information?  I don’t get it.  Did anyone check to determine if the number Paris posted for security was legit?  I find it strange if it turns out to be that she would post security’s number worldwide.<br /><br />It appears that the authorities are basing their information re: Katherine with Rebbie, on the brothers' word.  They don’t know for sure.  :WTF:<br /><br />If this is part of the hoax for me, it’s in bad taste.  I have always worried about the safety of Katherine & Michael’s children.  Aways!  That’s just me & I can’t change it.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    I am wondering about this:<br /><br />Why would Mrs. Jackson (and the family) allow a doctor who testified in favor of Dr. Murray to take care of her?<br /><br />For now I am just watching and waiting...hoping that this all part of the plan.<br /><br /><br />
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    on 1342965049:
    <br /> I think they are concerned for Katherine, and now is the time to move ahead (Front's moment of now) - to reveal what's been going on before and leading up to the MJ's day of death. I see all this as part of a 'plan'... imo Paris is playing a role in creating confusion. If you create chaos and confusion by making it look like the family is apart and drama ... then the bad guys are confused and mistakes are made.  Looks to me it's leading up to some kind of kaboom.  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red <br />
    <br /><br /><br />^^Agree. Draw them OUT
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    i wonder how many jacksons are actually in on the hoax...all of them or just a few??<br /><br />one thing is for sure, the kidnapping scenario doesn't make sense...with paris being extremely vocal on twitter right now it would be an enormous risk and i don't believe the family would ever want to harm katherine.