OCT-17 MJ and his kids trip to horror night with Liz Taylor

Comments

• Grrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm so frustrated. Not sure if its my monitor but I just cant make it out at all! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm so frustrated. Not sure if its my monitor but I just cant make it out at all! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    try the second link of youtube <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    someone believe is him? realy?
    let me know... thanks!
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I know it's a stupid question but which do you think is MJ? I can't see anything that would make me say 100% I saw Michael.....Saw that video only once maybe I missed it! Help
  • I watched it again, and I know what u mean. He seems to be Michael but we can't see his face!!!! There are some things weird like TMZ saying MJ with the Kids!!!!!, the children are ssooooo happy, Grace is smiling. It could be him. But why meet in public when they could do it quietly not knowing anyone? It looks like it was done on purpose....I had a feeling this would happen when I heard the kids went out with LIz, really.
    God, please , I hope is true!
  • <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ2QZHUrwm8<!-- m -->

ok, I need everybody's hepl here. I found a pic on youtube 0.35. A hand with a light! Someone mentioned a lightning ? t's MJ?
    Help.

ok, I need everybody's hepl here. I found a pic on youtube 0.35. A hand with a light! Someone mentioned a lightning ? t's MJ?
    Help.

YES! THAT MAN WITH A LIGHT LOOKS A LOT LIKE HIM!!! THE MOVEMENT OF THE HAND... BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT BELIEVE ANY MORE... I'M LOOSING MY MINT ON THIS... SOMETIMES I DOUBT ABOUT ALL THIS AND SOMETIMES I THINK THAT FROM MJ WE COULD EXPECT ANYTHING... I DON'T KNOW... MAYBE HIM IS CLOSER THAN WE THOUGHT... I HOPE!
    EVERY TIME I THINK THAT THIS IS NOT IT... AND I BEGIN TO TALK TO SOMEONE, I START TO BELIEVE AGAIN... I HOPE HE IS OK!
    I LOVE YOU MJ!
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    I believe Michael was there,
    like some had mentioned before, why would Liz go out so soon after open heart surgery? Of course it had to be a very good reason <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I hope they had fun!!
  • Just hound the photo with the hand. I don't think is him. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    phpthu10.jpg
    Just hound the photo with the hand. I don't think is him. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    phpthu10.jpg

SORRY! I THINK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE VIDEO, WHEN THE KIDS AND ON THE BOAT, SOMEONE WITH A FLASHLIGTH ON THE BRIDGE... LOOK THAT!
  • go to the begining of the thread he is wearing a mask ,start at the begining then you will understand <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> sorry you are making me laugh but i promise he was there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    go to the begining of the thread he is wearing a mask ,start at the begining then you will understand <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> sorry you are making me laugh but i promise he was there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOOK THE VIDEO! IT´S HIM ABSOLUTLLY! WHEN I HOPELESS U LOOK THIS VIDEO... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • it has to be him. people think he's dead so they wouldn;'t think he'd be there...so obviously thats why he went. plus, he's in disguise. which makes it more haarder for anyone to even believe it's him. so cute though. they all look happy. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Faith Michael so cool with the flashlight before cameras does not walk around ...., however, would be great, natural
  • Michael is hilarious! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I just posted this response on MJHD. Believe it or not but I've just been showing my husband that video. I think it was Michael, only because of the response from the kids. If you watch it when Paris is bending over Liz listening, you'll see Prince in the back get all it excited (like as in get out of the way, my dad is here) and then the kids raising their hands like "we are over here). They were obviously waving to someone they knew very well. Grace moves away to Taj with a smile on her face and no security whatsoever attempts to "shoo" this person away. Remember this is a person with a mask that could be some lunatic, but no he gets to stay near them and even walk alongside them for a bit. Not even Liz Taylor's protection team do anything. Security wouldn't allow that to happen (unless of course they knew who it was). There lack of protection around the kids with the "masked person" kind of says it all! Also listen to what someone asks "Taj", I heard "where is he?". Who is "he" that they are talking about? Shouldn't Liz Taylor be the centre of attention!

Anyway watch it again and watch Prince's reaction behind Paris.
    I just posted this response on MJHD. Believe it or not but I've just been showing my husband that video. I think it was Michael, only because of the response from the kids. If you watch it when Paris is bending over Liz listening, you'll see Prince in the back get all it excited (like as in get out of the way, my dad is here) and then the kids raising their hands like "we are over here). They were obviously waving to someone they knew very well. Grace moves away to Taj with a smile on her face and no security whatsoever attempts to "shoo" this person away. Remember this is a person with a mask that could be some lunatic, but no he gets to stay near them and even walk alongside them for a bit. Not even Liz Taylor's protection team do anything. Security wouldn't allow that to happen (unless of course they knew who it was). There lack of protection around the kids with the "masked person" kind of says it all! Also listen to what someone asks "Taj", I heard "where is he?". Who is "he" that they are talking about? Shouldn't Liz Taylor be the centre of attention!

it's MICHAEL JACKSON 100% ALIVE ADN WELL!!! THATNK FOR YOUR RESPONSE, I'M NOT CRAZY AT ALL... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    at 0:28 you stop the video and look the guy... it's him... the body...the red coat! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he was looking at liz and paris go to kiss her and then prince ... they are so happy! and grace (the nanny) is smiling... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I knew it from the first time I saw this that it was our Michael. If I've learned anything, I've learned to expect the unexpected and the best place to hide is in plain sight. The wave was the definitive moment for me. Oh and the cameraman asking "where is he"..
  • I just posted this response on MJHD. Believe it or not but I've just been showing my husband that video. I think it was Michael, only because of the response from the kids. If you watch it when Paris is bending over Liz listening, you'll see Prince in the back get all it excited (like as in get out of the way, my dad is here) and then the kids raising their hands like "we are over here). They were obviously waving to someone they knew very well. Grace moves away to Taj with a smile on her face and no security whatsoever attempts to "shoo" this person away. Remember this is a person with a mask that could be some lunatic, but no he gets to stay near them and even walk alongside them for a bit. Not even Liz Taylor's protection team do anything. Security wouldn't allow that to happen (unless of course they knew who it was). There lack of protection around the kids with the "masked person" kind of says it all! Also listen to what someone asks "Taj", I heard "where is he?". Who is "he" that they are talking about? Shouldn't Liz Taylor be the centre of attention!

it's MICHAEL JACKSON 100% ALIVE ADN WELL!!! THATNK FOR YOUR RESPONSE, I'M NOT CRAZY AT ALL... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    LOL no you're not crazy!
    I knew it from the first time I saw this that it was our Michael. If I've learned anything, I've learned to expect the unexpected and the best place to hide is in plain sight. The wave was the definitive moment for me. Oh and the cameraman asking "where is he"..

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you're right about the best place to hide... hahaha!
    at 0:28 casually stop the video and i see mj! red coat, looking how paris say hello to liz... and prince was so happy, ant the nanny smiling too... i have the feeling that was him absolutly!

but we must to see to believe, it's human nature... i need that someone sais:
    "mj and his kids at horror night at universal with liz taylor" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> TMZ DID IT!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> i can't see it on 0:28.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I see a big monster in red that is watching them. and It sounds he has a electric saw with him <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> do you mean that person? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    :( i can't see it on 0:28.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I see a big monster in red that is watching them. and It sounds he has a electric saw with him <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> do you mean that person? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

YES! FOLLOW TAHT PERSON IN RED, THE BIG MONSTER LIKE YOU SAID! IT'S HIM WITH A SAW MASK!
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    I believe mj was there too but have you guys see the universal studio website for Halloween Horror night?
    <!-- m -->http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/ho ... /index.php<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/ho ... ctions.php<!-- m -->

It could be this guy : <!-- m -->http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00 ... 970b-600wi<!-- m -->

What do you think? The video is too dark to see, we hear Paris say "Daddy" but..
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I knew it from the first time I saw this that it was our Michael. If I've learned anything, I've learned to expect the unexpected and the best place to hide is in plain sight. The wave was the definitive moment for me. Oh and the cameraman asking "where is he"..

I am not able to view the video. I agree 100% with your sentiment that MJ is hiding in plain sight. That has been my gut feeling all along. Keep the Faith going! God bless you all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->