OCT-17 MJ and his kids trip to horror night with Liz Taylor

Comments

• I really think it was possibly Michael i am expecting the unexpected from Michael right now and this definitely fits in the category right about now.....geee i love him so much right now lols <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • you no it was him why would the bodyguards let a complete stranger so close to those kids think about people HE IS VERY MUCH ALIVE INDEED <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

A TOTAL STRANGER WITH A SAW MASK!! NO WAY... WAS HIM ALIVE AT ALL!!!

I also heard that there were rules that NO ONE was allowed to wear any masks.......so why was this person allowed to?
  • you no it was him why would the bodyguards let a complete stranger so close to those kids think about people HE IS VERY MUCH ALIVE INDEED <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

A TOTAL STRANGER WITH A SAW MASK!! NO WAY... WAS HIM ALIVE AT ALL!!!

I also heard that there were rules that NO ONE was allowed to wear any masks.......so why was this person allowed to?

YEP... And why does somebody scream Michael to the guy wearing the mask after he scarred the s*it out of Paris??
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I also heard that there were rules that NO ONE was allowed to wear any masks.......so why was this person allowed to?[/quote]

YEP... And why does somebody scream Michael to the guy wearing the mask after he scarred the s*it out of Paris??[/quote]

And why do they let this person come so close to the kids and the first one with the chainsaw had been taken away by the bodyguard?? This doesn't make sense for me.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • icy55icy55 Posts: 91
    can some one pls show the part where someone screamed "michael!"
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    can some one pls show the part where someone screamed "michael!"
    PARIS TALK TO THE EAR OF LIZ, THE SAW MASK GUY (MICHAEL) SCARES A GIRL AND THE GIRL SCREAM AND AFTER THE SCREAM SOMEBODY SAIS OH MICHAEL! I THINK IS LIZ... BUT TURN UP THE VOLUME AND LISTEN CAREFULLY! 0:56 SCREAM 0:57 OH MICHAEL!
    I LOVE THIS... WE CAN SEE HIM HERE... I LOVE HIM! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I noticed that the guy in the saw mask also gives a thumbs-up sign a few seconds after scaring the crap out of Paris. In that moment, I became sure that this is really Mike under the mask.

I can't figure out how to repost the link here. Sorry.
  • theres only one point I can see a guy who looks like Michael(but it really does look like him)
    Can someone post a screenshot or something circling him so i can see him at other points please?

Also I cant hear the person say "Michael"... is it clearer with earphones??

Thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    theres only one point I can see a guy who looks like Michael(but it really does look like him)
    Can someone post a screenshot or something circling him so i can see him at other points please?

after the shout of the girl with earphones you can hear it, sure...
    and i don´t know how to do screenshot... if you tell me i´ll do it for you...
    thanks!
  • theres only one point I can see a guy who looks like Michael(but it really does look like him)

after the shout of the girl with earphones you can hear it, sure...
    and i don´t know how to do screenshot... if you tell me i´ll do it for you...
    thanks!

There should be a key on the keypad... erm... "Print Scrn"

Its like a copy but of the whole screen (:
  • ohh... i turned up the contrast level on my screen... i can see it a bit clearer now..

I would say it was Michael for definite if we didnt know he was "dead" so... yeah <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Not sure if this is revevant but the guy bahind Paris... Im sure his top says Michael Jackson...when theyre showing the ride photos.
    ohh... i turned up the contrast level on my screen... i can see it a bit clearer now..

I would say it was Michael for definite if we didnt know he was "dead" so... yeah <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Not sure if this is revevant but the guy bahind Paris... Im sure his top says Michael Jackson...when theyre showing the ride photos.

doesn't work this key... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    sorry!
    but the second link that i post it is clearer than the first... and the guy with thw flashlight <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> like in this is ti before thriller!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    omg, I get jitters in my stomach when I think about that we saw our Michael AFTER his 'death'! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    omg, I get jitters in my stomach when I think about that we saw our Michael AFTER his 'death'! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i feel like buterflies in my stomach when i look this video... is him, and i love him! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • fedeDAfedeDA Posts: 48
    In this "Horror night" video, I'm sure that the guy on the bridge, with the flashlight and waving at the kids is Michael (from 1:45 to 1:53). I watch it every day since October, this help me to keep the faith.
  • The video is not clear at all and I cannot think for one minute that Michael will appear in public. Is not likely or logical is it? He has "died" and failed to fulfil the contract to do 50 concerts and has had his family hold a memorial and funeral and had almost every member of his family involved so to think he would just walk around in a very public place with his children and his dear friend of many years is just wishful thinking and IMO totally preposterous. This hoax is a serious thing-not a prank, sorry guys but I think his has more sense and intelligence than to be seen out in this manner.

Wow! I am with, not clear is an understatement I can't tell anything. I looked at it til my eyes crossed.
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    Yeah, going just off of Prince's reaction would make me think it is him. I also think I hear someone say his name, I just don't see the thumbs up or anything like that, but you do see Paris look at him after he scared someone.
  • i totally agree why would he risk going out into publis like that especially at such an event...of course he and his kids are still going to see him but he would go where all three of them can go see eachother and not at such a public place....there is just no way he would risk that...
    even with a mask, people would wonder who that strange man in the mask is doing with liz and mikes children??
  • omg omg change of thought!!! if you click on the tmz link the title on tmz's website say MJ ANDhis kids lol not MJ'S kids lol they are basically saying MJ was with his kids ahhh this is awesome!!!
  • ok now i am confused again and dont know which way to go lol...if there were no rules saying no masks then maybe that was just a worker...because if there were rules saying no masks michael wouldnt be able to go because they wouldnt let him in and i am pretty sure that michael wouldnt reveal himself to universal studios just to get in...gosh this is so frustrating i always get my hopes up just to get shot back down <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Where is he in the video ?
    I can't see him <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    I believe mj was there too but have you guys see the universal studio website for Halloween Horror night?
    <!-- m -->http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/ho ... /index.php<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/ho ... ctions.php<!-- m -->

It could be this guy : <!-- m -->http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00 ... 970b-600wi<!-- m -->

What do you think? The video is too dark to see, we hear Paris say "Daddy" but..

When do we hear her say "Daddy?"
  • Where is he in the video ?
    I can't see him <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

they are saying he is the one in the pig mask from the movie saw that scared paris...but i dont think it can be him anymore because 1. no one was allowed to wear mask but the workers and 2. they had a workers everwhere in pig masks scaring everyone...
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    Yeah, but how many of those workers were allowed to stay with the family like that?
    And at the beginning one of the employees scares Paris and he is immediately taken away.
    Just weird.