OCT-17 MJ and his kids trip to horror night with Liz Taylor

124»

Comments

• Yeah, but how many of those workers were allowed to stay with the family like that?
    And at the beginning one of the employees scares Paris and he is immediately taken away.
    Just weird.

I just saw a video for like 2 minutes or something??...how do you know he actually followed them around everywhere?? And there were more then one worker wearing a pig mask i am sure
  • I think the person waving is Prince
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    Yeah, but how many of those workers were allowed to stay with the family like that?
    And at the beginning one of the employees scares Paris and he is immediately taken away.
    Just weird.

I just saw a video for like 2 minutes or something??...how do you know he actually followed them around everywhere?? And there were more then one worker wearing a pig mask i am sure

Well, neither of us will know for sure unless Mike tells us, right <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    Thumbs up hehe !

Can someone ost a screen where we can see his face with the mask ?
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I'VE BEEN MICHAEL'S "CRAZY" FAN FOR ALL MY LIFE,I, DEFINITELY , KNOW BY HEART ALL HIS GESTURES,MANNERS,THE GROOVE OF HIS WALK,THIS VIDEO IS NUMBER ONE EVIDENCE FOR ME,IT'S DEFINITELY HIM,LOOK AT THE WAYHOW HE WALKS,HOW HE WAVES TO THE CAMERAS,HOW SWEET PARIS LOOKS AT HIM,WHEN SOMETIMES I'M DOWN I IMMEDIATELY RECALL THIS VIDEO AND IT BECOMES SO OBVIOUS TO ME THAT IT'S MIKE,ONE MUST BE BLIND NOT TO SEE,AT LEAST HIS TRUE FANS SHOULD NOTICE IT,THIS VIDEO IS THE NUMBER ONE CLUE,FACT TO ME,IT'S THE CLEAREST EVIDENCE OF HIM BEIN' ALIVE,PEACE TO ALL.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I hope it was Michael, I hope it!
    I was surprised at it the children there so simply may move ...., however, if dad it is present, is clear

smilie_op_039.gif
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    The wave gives it away and the sway of the walk
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    I think that the guy with the mask is Michael,but the stand -up hand it is not his.
    I mean,it is not same guy.It is too close to the camera,compared to the previous position of Michael
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    where is he seen? what part of the video
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I'VE BEEN MICHAEL'S "CRAZY" FAN FOR ALL MY LIFE,I, DEFINITELY , KNOW BY HEART ALL HIS GESTURES,MANNERS,THE GROOVE OF HIS WALK,THIS VIDEO IS NUMBER ONE EVIDENCE FOR ME,IT'S DEFINITELY HIM,LOOK AT THE WAYHOW HE WALKS,HOW HE WAVES TO THE CAMERAS,HOW SWEET PARIS LOOKS AT HIM,WHEN SOMETIMES I'M DOWN I IMMEDIATELY RECALL THIS VIDEO AND IT BECOMES SO OBVIOUS TO ME THAT IT'S MIKE,ONE MUST BE BLIND NOT TO SEE,AT LEAST HIS TRUE FANS SHOULD NOTICE IT,THIS VIDEO IS THE NUMBER ONE CLUE,FACT TO ME,IT'S THE CLEAREST EVIDENCE OF HIM BEIN' ALIVE,PEACE TO ALL.

aaaaw, thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Your post is just wonderful and motivating <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I also believe it is Michael.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

aaaaw, thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Your post is just wonderful and motivating <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I also believe it is Michael.

same here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    love you all...
    CC
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    yep i would say that it is him because look at the hand! Come on thumbs up? That MJ alright! Takes me back to the blonde at the memorial who did the thumbs up afte Heal the world song <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> yes and with tmz making that little slip up that they obviously meant for us to see? Yeah
    to CC and KIRSCHE

Thank u very much, we have become a big family united by L.O.V.E. for our Michael, God bless you all <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    to CC and KIRSCHE

Thank u very much, we have become a big family united by L.O.V.E. for our Michael, God bless you all <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> all around the world!!!
    i´m from Argentina!
    Oh I LOVE YOUR COUNTRY, THOUGH I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE BUT ITS ONE OF MY DREAMS,IM FROM ARMENIA, I THINK ONLY A FEW PEOPLE KNOW WHERE IT IS CAUSE MY COUNTRY IS NOT VERY WELL DEVELOPED,BUT AS I SAID MIKES FRIEND AND DRIVER IS ARMENIAN TOO,NICE TO MEET YOU <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • but could it be one of the adult cousins
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    i was looking for some videos on youtube and found this
    Decided to post it since some of the videos you uploaded are not available anymore

[youtube:bvn4i2t7]
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    I believe it was Michael flickering the flashlight <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I also believe that was him along side with Paris and Elizabeth <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> What got me to believe was the person with the flashlight <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I watched the video over and over again <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> I certainly believe that he is stll alive. He's the only one with a mask on walking alsongside with Paris and Liz??? One part when Liz screamed, the person with the mask(I believe was Michael) went over to her for a few seconds and quickly went off to the side again. I watched that part too many times <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I so truly believe he is still ALIVE!!!! I've watched that video so much because it gives me hope and faith <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I LOVE YOU MUCH, BE WELL BABY!!!!!
    I believe it was Michael flickering the flashlight <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I also believe that was him along side with Paris and Elizabeth <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> What got me to believe was the person with the flashlight <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I watched the video over and over again <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> I certainly believe that he is stll alive. He's the only one with a mask on walking alsongside with Paris and Liz??? One part when Liz screamed, the person with the mask(I believe was Michael) went over to her for a few seconds and quickly went off to the side again. I watched that part too many times <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I so truly believe he is still ALIVE!!!! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!

A GIRL SCREAM AND LIZ SAY: OH MICHAEL!!! PUT YOUR EAR-THING...LOL! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    I tell you what! I can't stop laughing at that scream <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->