Zazzle.com

garden_hoe_tshirt-p235366642502816665qza9_210.jpg

"Michael's" hoe....to be CLEAR! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

For MJ...
    3755.gif

4ac5781e46c4401e8e0794a67d099709.gif

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    ya'll are too much!! I was fully content with my MJ the artist adoration... now I'm forced (because of this thread LOL) to see him as MJ the sex symbol!!! it's amazing what a hoax death (???) can do <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

well...with mj, you have to go ALL the way or no way... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Tina K....

Zazzle.com

garden_hoe_tshirt-p235366642502816665qza9_210.jpg

"Michael's" hoe....to be CLEAR! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

For MJ...
    3755.gif

4ac5781e46c4401e8e0794a67d099709.gif

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> the half horse.....tsk tsk tsk....
  • ya'll are too much!! I was fully content with my MJ the artist adoration... now I'm forced (because of this thread LOL) to see him as MJ the sex symbol!!! it's amazing what a hoax death (???) can do <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

well...with mj, you have to go ALL the way or no way... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

LOL is that so? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ya'll are too much!! I was fully content with my MJ the artist adoration... now I'm forced (because of this thread LOL) to see him as MJ the sex symbol!!! it's amazing what a hoax death (???) can do <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

LOL is that so? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

ummm...yes! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

edit: it caught me the same way...don't worry about it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Just when you thought it was "safe".....

*Dies*
    History_Tour_26.jpgcensoree.gif8-25-03stretcher.gif
    ain't nobody gonna know it's you, mike! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

ain't nobody gonna know it's you, mike! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Ha ha ha !!! this one is just SO funny, I can almost hear him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Just when you thought it was "safe".....

*Dies*
    History_Tour_26.jpgcensoree.gif8-25-03stretcher.gif

dear god and whoever had the idea to put him in those gold pants,
    i thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    love, b
  • mega is a good title for this thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    yeah...like you have to point it out... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• LMAO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ha ha ha !!! this one is just SO funny, I can almost hear him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yeah, read it out loud with a mj-twang... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

*Dies*

love, b

i would bet it was mike's idea but who made the pants should get some kind of credit for using that exquisite material to make them... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

*Dies*

love, b

i would bet it was mike's idea but who made the pants should get some kind of credit for using that exquisite material to make them... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I think it was Versache, i heard it somewhere.
  • Thanks for all the new funny pictures, they crack me up! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

*Dies*

love, b

I think it was Versache, i heard it somewhere.

no sh!t? wow...
    mike and the fan... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

mike, the master of fairytales... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

they just can't help it, mike! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• WTH is going on with those shirts? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    WTH is going on with those shirts? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

dunno, he had at least 3 layers of clothes on through tii. but then, he always changed clothes on songs or took some off. 2 shirts is not so unusual, but this styling is kinda 'out there'... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • maybe he was cold <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • maybe he was cold <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I know you have said this in jest... but a lot of people have said thats what the problem was.

He was thin and wore lots of layers to try and disguise just how thin he really was.

And Propofol abuse makes the body think its really cold... remember when he told his nurse "one side of my body is cold and the other is really hot"

There were reports that he sat by a heater in June at the rehearsals... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
This discussion has been closed.