MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    maybe he was cold <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I know you have said this in jest... but a lot of people have said thats what the problem was.

He was thin and wore lots of layers to try and disguise just how thin he really was.

And Propofol abuse makes the body think its really cold... remember when he told his nurse "one side of my body is cold and the other is really hot"

There were reports that he sat by a heater in June at the rehearsals... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

yeah, oxman said that, how mike was freezing all the time. but then, that comes with age, too. i'll be 45 this year and i'm the same physical type, about 15-20 lbs less than i should to be considered a 'healthy' weight. i'm not sick, not anorexic or anything, i'm just skinny. i also wear more layers of clothes than others and always carry something with me to put on, even in the summer. my kids hang around the house in tank tops and shorts all the time, i get chills just looking at them. the dancers were all around 20 and mj 50, so there is a huge age difference.
    you also don't wanna sweat and catch a drift as a performer, so it makes sense to stay warm.
    and then, this was a big empty hall, built for 20.000 people, it would be cool in there without an audience, even in the summer. i'm not debunking any substance effects here, but i can easily relate to the multi-layer habit.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    maybe he was cold <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I know you have said this in jest... but a lot of people have said thats what the problem was.

He was thin and wore lots of layers to try and disguise just how thin he really was.

And Propofol abuse makes the body think its really cold... remember when he told his nurse "one side of my body is cold and the other is really hot"

There were reports that he sat by a heater in June at the rehearsals... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

yeah, oxman said that, how mike was freezing all the time. but then, that comes with age, too. i'll be 45 this year and i'm the same physical type, about 15-20 lbs less than i should to be considered a 'healthy' weight. i'm not sick, not anorexic or anything, i'm just skinny. i also wear more layers of clothes than others and always carry something with me to put on, even in the summer. my kids hang around the house in tank tops and shorts all the time, i get chills just looking at them. the dancers were all around 20 and mj 50, so there is a huge age difference.
    you also don't wanna sweat and catch a drift as a performer, so it makes sense to stay warm.
    and then, this was a big empty hall, built for 20.000 people, it would be cool in there without an audience, even in the summer. i'm not debunking any substance effects here, but i can easily relate to the multi-layer habit.

you also have to take into account how rooms with camera and lighting equipment are kept cooler. have you ever been to a talk show or sitcom as an audience member? the room is freeeeeeezing.
    yep. we would have just 'done the job'. no questions... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Classic <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MSMJFANFOREVER wrote:
    Just when you thought it was "safe".....

Perhaps, it's just a rolled up "tube"sock. You know....
    like the cheerleaders wear? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ok girls...I'm not finished....(you should KNOW better, by NOW!) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

129141319749868403.jpg
    This is just WRONG, on sooo many levels!

rkellywtfio8.gif
    ...MY WORK HERE IS "DONE."
  • maybe he was cold <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

you also have to take into account how rooms with camera and lighting equipment are kept cooler. have you ever been to a talk show or sitcom as an audience member? the room is freeeeeeezing.

oh still my boo though <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    MSMJFANFOREVER wrote:
    Just when you thought it was "safe".....

Perhaps, it's just a rolled up "tube"sock. You know....
    like the cheerleaders wear? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ok girls...I'm not finished....(you should KNOW better, by NOW!) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This is just WRONG, on sooo many levels!

rkellywtfio8.gif
    ...MY WORK HERE IS "DONE."

OMG!!! i think i just went blind!!! now i can't even find the toilet to puke in anymore!!! haylp!!!
    i hope i can get these two outta my head by the end of the day. i am seriously wondering if people have mirrors in their house and check before leaving, carnival or not...EPIC FAIL!!!

fits perfectly with your 'belt' (fits so nicely...) caption earlier! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I also heard (which might just be speculations but still) that he was so weak he couldn't finish one full performance and had to be helped off the stage many times, my poor baby <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . I hope it isn't true but it makes my heart ache... Sorry, this is supposed to be a funny thread so I don't mean to bring anyone's mood down. Just can't suppress the worries some days, sorry.

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> sounds like he could have used a one of my hugs... there is a 90 degree guaranteed warmth in my embrace <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I couldv'e been on the sidelines as a MJ hugger/heater <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    had to be something going on there... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> sounds like he could have used a one of my hugs... there is a 90 degree guaranteed warmth in my embrace <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I couldv'e been on the sidelines as a MJ hugger/heater <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

you know what? i think that is really all mike ever truly needed. someone to hug him whenever he felt like it. especially a hug to go to sleep in. and i mean just that for a change - a simple warm embrace, the kind that sends you to sleep like a kid in your mom's arms. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> sounds like he could have used a one of my hugs... there is a 90 degree guaranteed warmth in my embrace <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I couldv'e been on the sidelines as a MJ hugger/heater <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

you know what? i think that is really all mike ever truly needed. someone to hug him whenever he felt like it. especially a hug to go to sleep in. and i mean just that for a change - a simple warm embrace, the kind that sends you to sleep like a kid in your mom's arms. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you're probably right <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    had to be something going on there... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

congrats Mike .... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Michael looks really proud <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OW!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

isn't there a saying: 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'...? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

congrats Mike .... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Michael looks really proud <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

if i saw that right, the imprint in the box says: las vegas nevada
    and it looks like the key to the town... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

isn't there a saying: 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'...? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    yes, I just thought I would give a good advice..... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    well, it would only be half the fun without you, mike! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

yes, I just thought I would give a good advice..... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

well sh!t, ain't no such apple around where i live... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> guess i'm gonna have to be sick, then... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

well sh!t, ain't no such apple around where i live... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> guess i'm gonna have to be sick, then... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    looking at such an apple like butt, is very healing, so I guess you will be allright <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

looking at such an apple like butt, is very healing, so I guess you will be allright <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

hmphrr...not fair...i wanna eat it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
This discussion has been closed.