How will you feel when it's over?

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I will feel relieved that everything is ok and then I will sit down and learn from the reason why this was done as it will be so important
    One thing I know my life will never be the same from before 25 th my life has changed now I have learnt so much which has been good
    I hope and pray we all have a happy ever after x
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    This is a great question!

I don't think much will change for me (other than redirecting the time I spent on this site!) LOL Just kidding.

I think if I could summarize one main word of how I will feel, it's VALIDATED.

I imagine I will deal first with all the people I have told about my beliefs that MJ is alive and maybe now they will listen more, maybe not. However, I will be available to share the testimony of my last two years. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

I am also preparing the people around me in my life telling them that if I need to uproot my life for a cause, drop everything in my life to stand for something, that I would. I am praying feverishly lately for God's guidance because I don't know what the future holds but I have learned through this hoax that you must be willing to do anything for God and for the love of our fellow human beings.

Another word is SCARED. This is scary for me, but I'm ready, because God will make me ready. But I like knowing where I'm going but I guess that's what trusting in God is and having child-like faith. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

Another word is RESOLVED. This being over just means freeing up more time to move forward to make a real difference in this world. All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing. I am determined on doing something. This will be for the rest of my life and I have already passed this legacy on to my children.

I showed my kids what the Jackson kids are doing to validate what my kids are doing now. Helping others in whatever way we can. I was so proud that my kids yesterday at 10pm at night when all they were getting ready to go to bed, saw our neighbour shovel the freshly fallen snow from his driveway and BEGGED me to allow them to go out and help. That's what its about, acts of kindness.

Ok, so this is where I get a lump in my throat and my eyes well up with tears... tears of joy. That God loved me so much to inspire MJ to play this role in His overall plan for this world. That MJ would love God and us fans and the people around him so much that he would make such sacrifice... because it is, it's a sacrifice. That the people on this board, Twitter, and other social networks have extended love to me at various times... be it through moments of insanity, through feedback on my blog, through confiding in me some of their issues, through asking me questions about God, through comforting me when sick, so many times my MJHoaxFam has been there for me. So, lastly, I will feel LOVED.
  • Honestly, I don't think I'll feel anything. I already know that he is alive, that's enough for me. I would be happy if he came back but chances are I'm never going to meet him anyway so him coming back or staying in hiding doesn't effect me. I'm afraid that we're jumping the gun here a bit, you can't assume to know 100% that he's coming back anyway. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    OMG great topic I always wanted to know how everyone would react <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I think Michael would wanna read topics like these to get ready lools <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But anyway I will be relieved and jubilant to finally have him back <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I mean I will never ever let him slip away from me that fast again I just can't lools. I am praying for Michael's safe return and that he is happy and better than ever, then I might be able to get some sleep at night lools <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . But I might cry for a few mins then start my I told u so speech <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> then dance a little <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Scream he lives then just keep posted on him all day <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Of ocurse I woul love to kepe in touch with my big Mj Family tho I love u guys forever now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!!!
    Sorry for such a long post yall <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    All i know is if he pops up somewhere and suddenly it's headline news that hes alive and its REAL, i;m getting my MJ gear out and throwing an MJ theme party <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> everyone can come as their fav MJ moment, thriller BOW , TWYMMF, SC, i don't care <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Where are you, cuz I'd love to come to it!!!
    Dear Michael,
    When you come back, you seriously need to have a meet and greet for us long suffers in your escapade. We need closure to it and to all be together as your FANily. We are your army, your brother, your sister, your lover and friend. We are your heart and we NEED YOU. When you come home, come home to US and take us to your arms and let us rest in your love and safeness <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Love eternally to you Michael,
    Your FANily

HOW will "I" feel? Like then, more than ever, I need Michael.
    I will feel revealed and tired and happy that i can free myself from the never ending questions.
    Happy that MJ is still here with us.

Then i will book myself onto the first flight to wherever he is... in the hope i can give him that hug i have wanted to give him for so long now.

OMG...if you are close to me....I'll go with you!!! HONESTLY
    if any other celeb wants to hoax their death - well they can do so without me blogging - i think i will just say ok - if thats what they want - i will accept it

im suckered into this now - but never again

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> me too... i´m tired but happy because i have a lot new friends around the world!!! maybe we can stay here talking about funny things... laughing, not with this feeling we have now:uncertainty! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

the other night i dream that i was watching the news and they´re talking about MJ Hoax and that he is alive and all that and I start to call my friends and family saying "I told you so..." I felt great when woke up! i never remember my dreams but this... I REMEMBER BECAUSE I FELT SO GOOD!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

oooh, I had a dream too....Michael was giving me a nice sweet KISS!!! I woke with that on my mind... I don't think I'll tell my husband that!!! lol, he'll think I've really lost it!
  • I can’t even answer this question. when it’s over? It will never be over until I see his face. When I do, I can’t imagine what my reaction will be. However, that party sounds like a really, really good idea because I know for sure that I would not be able to work or concentrate on anything else for awhile. God, I hope it will be soon. Can I get an invite too <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • probably like this: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • I watched the jackson's, an american dream today,(it was on tv again). I was very emotional watching what Michael went through all his life, and how sad he always seemed to be. The feelings of sadness for him will just not leave me, and I wish I could understand all of this. I was not a fan, but did love his music. When I see him, or hear him, this feeling of sadness and hopelessness comes over me, but why? I want to believe with all my heart and soul that he is still alive, but I just don't know anymore. I think for me the title of this thread says it all. Maybe it is over....for Michael and us. God, I hope not. I pray everynight to just let me know the truth. I say, please send him to me, one way or another. If he is with you Lord, please just let me know, but nothing, never nothing. Willie, who played this part, was in my opinion the closest anyone ever got to duplicating Michael. His moves were exact. It was a real shame that he passed away, because he certainly would have been the perfect Michael Jackson. I know someone here visits Willie, and I have the utmost respect for her. That is a very caring and compassionate person. Truly, if Michael did survive all of this, God let him go in peace, and if he decides to ever come back I will travel to the end of this earth to just see him, and my heart can finally rest. I have developed a very loving and respect for Michael, and maybe just one day I will have the privledge of graceing his presence, whether its here or that big "moonwalk" in the heavens. Either way, I will be happy. Love, Lynn
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    probably like this: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Oh another thing I forgot to mention, I'll feel like I need glasses from staring so hard at the damn ambulance photo!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Not that I mind MJ!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I have vague recollections of a former life. Of lazy days in the garden and getting caught up in the adventure of a good book. I think it will be healthy and enjoyable to have a slightly more balanced life again. But I'm sure gonna miss the adrenalin rush of the roller coaster hoax ride.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Dear Michael,
    When you come back, you seriously need to have a meet and greet for us long suffers in your escapade. We need closure to it and to all be together as your FANily. We are your army, your brother, your sister, your lover and friend. We are your heart and we NEED YOU. When you come home, come home to US and take us to your arms and let us rest in your love and safeness <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Your FANily

Oh my, fordtocarr, that will be the perfect ending of this ride and hopefully the kick off of a new adventure, TOGETHER with Michael this time! It will be a dream come true! If he only knew how much this would meant to us! I'm sure that we would be all good and trusted friends to him.
  • The big question is: will Michael end his career, or we may even see him?
    I do not think he will do tours, but I still hope to see you writing clips, releasing records and making some appearances.
    Anyway I'll be very happy and relieved that he is alive and well, but do not want to end this forum, it is very good to exchange ideas with people from another continent and across the world. This is priceless.
    Hopefully our little corner here is to keep talking about Michael!
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I will always give Michael my support. I just took it granted he would always be there.
  • Relieved! Unconsious! But relieved all the while, lol. I know for a fact that if Michael comes back I'm going to pass out. And then when I gain consciousness I will probably cry all day. But I will definitely miss coming here. I hope that this forum is still up and running..
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I have vague recollections of a former life. Of lazy days in the garden and getting caught up in the adventure of a good book. I think it will be healthy and enjoyable to have a slightly more balanced life again. But I'm sure gonna miss the adrenalin rush of the roller coaster hoax ride.
    So true. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I do pretty much all the things I did before that June 25, but now just as quickly as possible <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> so I can get back here. If my internet is down for a day, I'm upset <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> , but end up getting some things done which I'm glad about and so is my family. For 20 months I've enjoyed this sweet roller-coaster with all of you. It's been like a 20 month adrenaline rush or high.

When it's over, hmm... I will feel happy he's showing himself alive to the world. Sad that this adventure is over. I'd love to be able to see him in person, not necessarily a concert, but whatever he chooses is fine. I had not ever attended anything of his before, just didn't know I'd be so consumed with him in the future. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I'm not even sure it's really going to ever be over, since we don't even know what crazy things MJ has in mind. We only assume we know. Just one BAM explosion and then nothing. IMO not MJ, he says he never stops working, creating and he loves doing it--not like it's a job he wants retirement from. It's the touring, stage performances, rabid fans, media attacks and all that, that MJ wants to get away from. It's going to be a Michael Jackson paradyme shift of the planet. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Change his quote to Bashir of, "I don't ever want to be buried, I want to live forever," to "I don't ever want to be retired, I want to create forever". He says, "You should give over and over and over again." Although this hoax must have been exhausting for him and he'll need a good long holiday. Wow I love that guy! Just some random thoughts, sorry for rambling.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I'll feel way better than now. This hoax is getting on my weak nerves. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • It depends on how this hoax will end...if it will end...if we will ever get to know the truth...BUT no matter what i still have my love/respect for MJ for the rest of my life.
  • If and when Michael’s return has succeeded the way he wanted and that he’s safe and happy, I’ll be happy and relieved. I’d deeply wish to be personally assured that Michael is truly okay, I’d like to see it in his eyes personally, not on tabloid pictures.
    I’d feel sooo happy that it’ll fade the feeling that I’m gonna miss you all, my forum family. This forum is like a roller coaster, with some slow rides where nothing happens, yet still moving on, some stops where I could step out and take some distance and some fast and exciting rides with interesting developments and opinions. To compensate this “forum” roller coaster I’ll go to a theme park and take fast roller coaster rides all day long, wow! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (I don’t wanna think how I’ll feel <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> and look <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> afterwards). Not just to compensate, but also to celebrate Michael’s return. The entire family is welcome to join me of course.

I hope the forum won’t disappear. There’ll be a sorta sequel, which will need a name change and a new mission or goal, e.g. instead of investigate the hoax change it in evaluate the hoax and educate the media, yet the army of L.O.V.E. will be maintained. After Michael’s return I’d imagine there’ll be topics like his movie productions, documentaries, books, the Immortal Tour and more interesting developments as an evaluation. The media circus and their inevitably eager vultures will be the focus in the forum. Interesting is to study the media’s behaviour and if necessary we can unite our forces to report bad journalism and to send complaint letters, like we did in forum viewforum.php?f=119&sid=2c6757dae595af6ae36696c4ab159db6, i.e. Kelvin McKenzie and Julie Burchill.

Just some thoughts I wanted to share with you.

L.O.V.E. to y'all
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Dear Michael,
    Your FANily

AMEN sis!
  • @Grace

Great thread btw
  • When I read this question it just hit me...he will REALLY come back...it's a reality...but I really have no idea how I will feel...I will have to come back and answer that one...but I'm sure it will be like a fairytale ending to see him back with his kids.
  • I sometimes think that it will be over only when i loose my interest...cause the thing is that it will never be over...it will all be a mystery.. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->