Marks on MJ's hands

Comments

• mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    I agree that O2 is real MJ... look at the pinky on the left hand.. the arthritis bump. You can see it in loads of other photos too

Yes, that's a very specific sign.
    Also you can see these kind of marks in his hands, in pics from other Michael's appearances, I too think that it's ink.

Why would he have ink on his left hand? He's right handed so seems to me that the ink would be on his right hand, not his left.
    Just my thought.

Yes, you'll think I'm a dumb, but that happens to me sometimes, when I try to close the pen/ marker. I'm right handed too. Just my experience with pens!. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    It is fun to read, but there is no doubt in my mind, that 02-dude is NOT Michael.
    Souza wrote:
    I KNOW the angle is different, but STILL I see the hands are different. The fingers, the lines, the wrist. Under the pink it's round at O2 dude's hand and straight down on MJ's hand.

O2 dude is not Mike, I keep saying that. If you don't agree that's fine by me, but I stick to it because O2 dude doesn't even look like him.

The hands are completely different. Michael has an artist's hand, whereas the double has thicker fingers.
    The wrist looks more like a raw chicken thigh to me with veins in it - sorry no insult intended, just a description to make the difference clearer. This person is not as intellectual as Michael, guessing from his fingers. More practical, I suppose. Michael has beautiful slim fingers and thumbs, not as thick as the double's - sorry.
    The lines on their palms are totally different. Michael's hands have more distinct lines, they are older hands, as there are more life-lines. 02-dude has younger hands, it even looks as if he is wearing very thin plastic gloves to make them look older. Look at his wrist near the bracelet which shall cover the line where the glove's rim can be seen.
    There are two Michaels at the 02 conference, one is the real one.
    Michael's face is more elegant and without the slightly aggressive touch, which is shown in the body language, too. Michael would never behave like this dude. Watch him enter the stage - like a monkey.
    Compare it with Michael on stage, when he held his Sony-speech in London. He walks like a LORD, that is such a difference. No-one can completely copy Michael, no double can.

Thank you so much for your description. It has hit the nail on the head. I always knew there were too MJ's at the O2 press conference. The MJ was backstage looking through the curtains.
  • If no body can see that these two hands are from the same person, I don't know what else to say...I give up. I'm scared for what else other people are unwilling to see <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • these are the same as well
  • and last but not least...SOUZA...MO...Here is a better picture of the hand from the O2 anouncement. Please...It is the same hand...It is MJ...He was there...If you can't see it, I am really so afraid for all the other things people refuse to see.
    the comparison photo he is wearing glasses...is that ok?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    and last but not least...SOUZA...MO...Here is a better picture of the hand from the O2 anouncement. Please...It is the same hand...It is MJ...He was there...If you can't see it, I am really so afraid for all the other things people refuse to see.
    the comparison photo he is wearing glasses...is that ok?

mykidsmum, you are free to believe whatever you want, but I can assure you you will not convince us, certainly not with the pics you posted.

Like I said: Let's wait and see.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ok souza, I don't know why I take the time to do this, I have no idea why it is so important to me, other than I want everyone to use their eyes and not their hearts. I took the photo of the actual imprint of MJ's hand that someone posted and then took MJ's hand from the O2 conference and cut out pieces and laid them on top so everyone could see they are the same. There is no photo of him with masks, or glasses, or if its him or not...I took the photo of his actual hand (cast) that is on display somewhere (I don't know where) I can't do anymore. It was MJ at the 02. there is no possible way you will find anyone with this similar hand structure...who also possess body structure, face structure..etc. Unless you take a twin or a clone...Even his brother's hands would not match like this.
    ok souza, I don't know why I take the time to do this, I have no idea why it is so important to me, other than I want everyone to use their eyes and not their hearts. I took the photo of the actual imprint of MJ's hand that someone posted and then took MJ's hand from the O2 conference and cut out pieces and laid them on top so everyone could see they are the same. There is no photo of him with masks, or glasses, or if its him or not...I took the photo of his actual hand (cast) that is on display somewhere (I don't know where) I can't do anymore. It was MJ at the 02. there is no possible way you will find anyone with this similar hand structure...who also possess body structure, face structure..etc. Unless you take a twin or a clone...Even his brother's hands would not match like this.

May I remind you that I am not a fan and therefore I don't have an emotional barrier? I rely on my eyes here, and the hands are absolutely different.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Im really sorry.. but all these hands are Michaels real hands.

The o2 guy was the REAL Michael Jackson.

If people wish to ignore the fact that arthiritis can clearly be seen in his left pinky finger.. and that this can be tracked to other pictures of MJ then, all i can say, is that some people are not willing to open their minds.

This cannot be faked... its 100 percent arthiritis as i have seen this in real life... no way this can be faked.

Others have also posted pictures here which cleary prove that the lines of the hands and the bone structures are all the same.

I have seen more prove on this page to proof that this is the real MJ than i have seen evidence to DISPROVE. In fact there is no proof on this thread that those hands are not the same.

Michael had a lot of work done on his face by Dr Klein in the upcoming months to that announcement. He had fillers, etc.. clearly he has fillers in his lips and then a lot of lipstick over the top. He has a lot of make up on in general, and is wearing a different wig. All these factors contribute to his different look.
    He was nervous as he did not believe he would be recieved well by the audience.. it had been over ten years since MJ had announced concerts and the man was very, very nervous. Thats why his behaviour was a bit off.. its called nerves and stage fright. Michael was a human being.
  • ok souza...you think the hands are different...here is the face. And you don't have to be a fan to have a heart.

I took the cut outs and pasted them onto another pic of MJ. Underneath is what they both looked like before I started cutting.
  • onemoretimeonemoretime Posts: 114
    Hands and face totally different. No match. Sorry.
  • Hands and face totally different. No match. Sorry.

Its very easy to say this and not back it up with evidence.

mykidsmum has worked hard here and put a lot of pictures and time to illustrate her point.

if you have valid evidence to disprove what mykidsmum and myself have posted on here, then please do post it so we can see and discuss it.

I am still dumbfounded how the arthritis can be ignored... its clear and its trackable. It was also in the autopsy report. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Thankyou
  • here is another cut and paste...I think I know more about MJ's face and hands then I ever wanted to know...LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • @mykidsmum.. its awesome how much work and effort you have put into this. xxx

Thankyou.. i appreciate it. For me, the arthritis was the final persuasion for me. Now you have concretely confirmed in my head that the real MJ was at O2... not that i ever really felt it wasnt, but MJs behaviour was just off that day so i understand why people thought it wasnt the real him. Bless him. X

Thankyou again. Awesome effort. x

Thankyou.. i appreciate it. For me, the arthritis was the final persuasion for me. Now you have concretely confirmed in my head that the real MJ was at O2... not that i ever really felt it wasnt, but MJs behaviour was just off that day so i understand why people thought it wasnt the real him. Bless him. X

aww...thanks.... I got a couple more for you... carlos riley, an impersonator, compared with MJ and MJ compared with MJ... To make them both the same, I used the nose as the focal line up point. You can see Carlos doesn't line up too good. I'm not saying Carlos was the one everyone thinks was there, I'm just using a dang good look alike.
  • kemrekemre Posts: 44
    MYKIDSMUM

Thank you so very much for the comparison pictures. You did a great job. That must have took a lot of work. How did you do it if you wouldn't mind sharing? ? The way you cut the pieces and put them together? Prettttyyyy cool.

I was convinced that the 02 man was NOT Michael. He looked nothing like the Michael I had seen before.

But .. those hands look like a match to me! My mom has Lupus and her hands resemble MJ's a bit. I still don't think he looks like MJ but I'm no longer convinced that it wasn't him. I would think it would be impossible to mimmick the bumps on his fingers? I mean.. come on. They'd have to make a whole fake hand.

And the pictures that you cut and put together.. looks like a match to me.

Good work <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I know I appreciate it!
  • MYKIDSMUM

Thank you so very much for the comparison pictures. You did a great job. That must have took a lot of work. How did you do it if you wouldn't mind sharing? ? The way you cut the pieces and put them together? Prettttyyyy cool.

I was convinced that the 02 man was NOT Michael. He looked nothing like the Michael I had seen before.

But .. those hands look like a match to me! My mom has Lupus and her hands resemble MJ's a bit. I still don't think he looks like MJ but I'm no longer convinced that it wasn't him. I would think it would be impossible to mimmick the bumps on his fingers? I mean.. come on. They'd have to make a whole fake hand.

I know I appreciate it!
    Thank you so much! I do appreciate that! Is your avatar picture you? If it is, you are striking! As for the pictures, I use mjjpictures.com. I find a pic of MJ from the O2 set and using my memory (I usually know where I have seen a picture to use as comparison, one that has him at the same angle...it is just a matter of finding it again) I don't have photo shop, I use paint and photobucket. If the picture isn't rotated exactly, I upload the photo I want to turn, to photobucket and make a copy of it and then turn it (like if his body is not quite in the same angle) then save it and then save it to my pictures on my computer...from there I open paint and paste the photo in, re-size and crop it. Then I open another paint, take the second comparison picture, crop and re-size it. and then cut it and go back to the first one and paste it in beside the first one. This is where I take out my handy measuring device...a ruler! I have to re-size the picture I just pasted until it is the same size as the one I want to compare...after a few measurements and adjustments I save a copy to use as the comparison to the one I chop up. Then I click on the upper left button on paint and that allows me to trace a line on the picture I want using my mouse. Then I can click on it and move it over to the other picture. That's it! When I'm done, I paste the original in too for comparison...LOL! So, thank you so so much for your appreciation:)

I'll admit something, at first I didn't think it was MJ...then I saw the same thing you did..the arthritis bump on his pinkey finger...I went thru all the pics on mjjpictures.com and on other picture sites looking for it! Once I found that I started looking at face pictures... There is a youtube segment that TracyK did about his walk...she did a great job showing clips of the same walk (strut) he did at the O2, on other occasions.
    [youtube:14hjye9h]
  • mykidsmum you did such an awesome job! If people can look at those match-ups and still think that they are not the same person, then you will never be able to change their minds. In my opinion, they've spent so much time trying to prove that it was not MJ at the O2 arena that, at this point, they would be too embarrassed to admit they've been wrong along. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • kemrekemre Posts: 44
    MYKIDSMUM

I know I appreciate it!
    Thank you so much! I do appreciate that! Is your avatar picture you? If it is, you are striking! As for the pictures, I use mjjpictures.com. I find a pic of MJ from the O2 set and using my memory (I usually know where I have seen a picture to use as comparison, one that has him at the same angle...it is just a matter of finding it again) I don't have photo shop, I use paint and photobucket. If the picture isn't rotated exactly, I upload the photo I want to turn, to photobucket and make a copy of it and then turn it (like if his body is not quite in the same angle) then save it and then save it to my pictures on my computer...from there I open paint and paste the photo in, re-size and crop it. Then I open another paint, take the second comparison picture, crop and re-size it. and then cut it and go back to the first one and paste it in beside the first one. This is where I take out my handy measuring device...a ruler! I have to re-size the picture I just pasted until it is the same size as the one I want to compare...after a few measurements and adjustments I save a copy to use as the comparison to the one I chop up. Then I click on the upper left button on paint and that allows me to trace a line on the picture I want using my mouse. Then I can click on it and move it over to the other picture. That's it! When I'm done, I paste the original in too for comparison...LOL! So, thank you so so much for your appreciation:)

Yes. That's me. I'm flattered! Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

WOW! I thought for sure that you would have used photoshop. The picture with the black hand mold.. and the 02 hand picture looks pretty awesome.

I would have never been able to distinguish the similarities that you pointed out had I not seen those photo's.

The face photo matches spot on. Good work. Kudos
  • Im really sorry.. but all these hands are Michaels real hands.

The o2 guy was the REAL Michael Jackson.

If people wish to ignore the fact that arthiritis can clearly be seen in his left pinky finger.. and that this can be tracked to other pictures of MJ then, all i can say, is that some people are not willing to open their minds.

This cannot be faked... its 100 percent arthiritis as i have seen this in real life... no way this can be faked.

Others have also posted pictures here which cleary prove that the lines of the hands and the bone structures are all the same.

I have seen more prove on this page to proof that this is the real MJ than i have seen evidence to DISPROVE. In fact there is no proof on this thread that those hands are not the same.

Michael had a lot of work done on his face by Dr Klein in the upcoming months to that announcement. He had fillers, etc.. clearly he has fillers in his lips and then a lot of lipstick over the top. He has a lot of make up on in general, and is wearing a different wig. All these factors contribute to his different look.
    He was nervous as he did not believe he would be recieved well by the audience.. it had been over ten years since MJ had announced concerts and the man was very, very nervous. Thats why his behaviour was a bit off.. its called nerves and stage fright. Michael was a human being.

i second that but i dont think his behave was off he was in sinq with the crowd - brill

I'll admit something, at first I didn't think it was MJ...then I saw the same thing you did..the arthritis bump on his pinkey finger...I went thru all the pics on mjjpictures.com and on other picture sites looking for it! Once I found that I started looking at face pictures... There is a youtube segment that TracyK did about his walk...she did a great job showing clips of the same walk (strut) he did at the O2, on other occasions.
    [youtube:tg8lcm02]

exactly and all of this has been posted on previous doubles threads of which there must be 10 or more
  • ok souza...you think the hands are different...here is the face. And you don't have to be a fan to have a heart.

I took the cut outs and pasted them onto another pic of MJ. Underneath is what they both looked like before I started cutting.

good work on the cut and paste
    I will do some comparisations when I get home. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• I will do some comparisations when I get home. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Souza, I would love to see...honestly, <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I would like to see something from your vantage point so I can understand what you are seeing or not seeing. I'll be looking forward to it....Enjoy your day:)