Marks on MJ's hands

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    So, like I promised, here is the comparisation. I did not alter the pics, I only scaled one pic so the nose and mouth (we can't see O2 dude's eyes) would match. Mike's chin is shorter and his jaws are smaller (which would make sense if O2 dude was wearing a mask (prostetic make-up).

It's clear the faces don't match so one of them is a double, and I am pretty sure the black and white one is the real deal, that is why I picked that picture. Of all the comparisations you made, there is not one where I am sure you compared it to the real MJ. But maybe I am wrong and i just don't know how Mike looks like.

These are the 2 pics I compared:

1.jpg
    11.jpg

Split in half:

Comp1.jpg

Animated comparisation. Just put your cursor on the tip of Mike's chin and wait till O2 dude pops up again. Or on O2 dudes jaw line and wait till Mike is back. No match:

O2-mike.gif

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

And another one:

1.jpg
    11-2.jpg

Comp2.jpg

O2-mike2.gif

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Well...definately no match with the jaw line <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->...I keep changing my mind about this 02 guy <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> My first gut feeling was that it wasn't Michael...Then some posts try to proove it was him...Now these jaw pics...disturbing <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Will I ever make up my mind on this <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Maybe I should stick with my first idea...it wasn't him...
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Souza concerning the jawline and not lining up, can you do me a favour?

Walk up to a mirror. Look at yourself. Then lower your jaw but keep your lips closed. Then pull your jaw to the left whilst keeping your lips closed. And then the same to the right.
    Then do the same in front of a camera and have yourself photographed and try to line up the pictures.

Another one. In your own morphing picture, focus on the lines in his lips. They are total match. Like everything else. Even the eyebrows overlap identically
    Souza concerning the jawline and not lining up, can you do me a favour?

Walk up to a mirror. Look at yourself. Then lower your jaw but keep your lips closed. Then pull your jaw to the left whilst keeping your lips closed. And then the same to the right.
    Then do the same in front of a camera and have yourself photographed and try to line up the pictures.

Sure, and my chin will be a hell of a lot shorter as well <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Like I said, either you see it or you deny it, I made my point.

• You know what? The next time Souza is here I will grab my Nikon and do a whole shoot. We will then start layering up the pics and show you the results. I can tell you right now that pulling your jaw to one side does not make your jaw wider on BOTH sides. Next to that - one chin (length from lower lip to the end of the chin) is definitely shorter, which has nothing to do with opening or closing your mouth.
    Sure, and my chin will be a hell of a lot shorter as well <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Like I said, either you see it or you deny it, I made my point.
    Yes, you can lower your jaw when you keep your lips closed, so the jawline lowers. I think you get the point.
    You know what? The next time Souza is here I will grab my Nikon and do a whole shoot. We will then start layering up the pics and show you the results. I can tell you right now that pulling your jaw to one side does not make your jaw wider on BOTH sides. Next to that - one chin (length from lower lip to the end of the chin) is definitely shorter, which has nothing to do with opening or closing your mouth.
    the jaw is not wider on both sides. the o2 picture has the wig cover the sides of the jaws. the morph souza posted is a perfect match.
  • <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I give up...really I give up... Just wait and see, but don't come crying at my door!
    the morph souza posted is a perfect match.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Not to mention the picture where he's wearing white, his lips are slighly parted - which means his jaw was most likely relaxed and could potentially make his chin appear longer. But it doesn't. It is shorter. It is unlikely that he would be lowering his jaw while keeping his mouth closed at the 02 announcement. I don't think that's a natural habit for anyone? To be fair, I do think it's important to keep in mind that both of these photos without glasses clearly have been photoshopped, as all pictures are when they appear in magazines. Wrinkles and blemishes are removed, it is also possible to change the appearance of features. I don't think that is likely though.. he was always changing his chin to be more masculine, so I don't think he would want his chin reduced in the photos. If that makes sense.

I think Souza's comparisons make a valid point. When were both of those pictures taken? I know the white was in Vanity Fair, right? just a few years ago? Just curious.
    I'll really look forward seeying Souza's photo's <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> -> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> -> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • @Souza

First photo is from the 90's and Michael's face has changed a bit since then (e.g. it's not as full). Second picture is also not very recent and looks well photo-shopped so perhaps you should try finding a more recent photo to compare. Just some advice not being sarcastic.

I have had my doubts about o2-Michael but I do believe that it was real Michael. I also do believe make-up, fillers, different wigs and weight loss changed Michael's appearence in a short period of time. Just as, I think it was DancingTheDream, has already mentioned. I don't think it's the first time Michael's appearance has changed quite drastically in a short period of time (e.g 1984-1985, 1999-2000/01, 2007-2008 etc.)
  • I don't think it's the first time Michael's appearance has changed quite drastically in a short period of time (e.g 1984-1985, 1999-2000/01, 2007-2008 etc.)

Mike has not changed that much, it's the use of doubles that makes you THINK he has changed so much... It's just an ILLusion.
  • I don't think it's the first time Michael's appearance has changed quite drastically in a short period of time (e.g 1984-1985, 1999-2000/01, 2007-2008 etc.)

Mike has not changed that much, it's the use of doubles that makes you THINK he has changed so much... It's just an ILLusion.

I do not doubt that Michael had many doubles but not during appearances where he actually spoke. I've been a fan of Michael all my life and I've looked at many interviews, pictures etc. which is what I based my comment on. I also like to look into things and research things before I make up my mind, so I'm not a fan that see what I want to see. "Drastically" might not have been the right choice of word but at least a visible change. Back then mainly because of vitiligo, weight loss and make-up and these factors including fillers and wigs are, what I believe, the reasons for the more recent changes.
  • And how do we not know that the photo has not been altered and touched that your posting???
    For instance that one of Michael in white i think he was on one of the magazines either Ebony or Time or something from 2007???? Come on it is definately touched. Maybe to make him look "perfect" which come on nobody is
    How about you take some TII photos and try this instead.....
  • And how do we not know that the photo has not been altered and touched that your posting???
    For instance that one of Michael in white i think he was on one of the magazines either Ebony or Time or something from 2007???? Come on it is definately touched. Maybe to make him look "perfect" which come on nobody is

good

yes he did look perfect and global in his looks - i do love those pics

and to the pic genius' fantastic work - even if i disagree

Hahahahaha, from which double in TII? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • souza, I saw your pics...great pics. I just want to say, you must use two pictures that are not from a photo shoot. I know these are great pics, but pictures from photo shoots are photo shopped. Chins are made smaller, eyes widened and everything to put in a place that is pleasing to the consumer. This is why when I choose my pictures, I choose from public events or outings...things that people are not going to take the time to alter like in photo shoots. I love what you did but one of them the size is off. What program do you use and how do you do it? I would love to be able to do that. (the fading). Any way, I don't want to make more work for you, but can you choose another pic that is not from a photo shoot. The more candid the better. Like I said...gimme an hour...LOL
  • ok, Souza, here is my first result...I took two of your pictures as is...All I did was crop them. You had the size of the colored photo off so as you can see, it does not lign up at all. The next one is the same two photos but I increased the size of the colored photo by 8 percent. They lign up better but you can see the eyes were photo shopped (made smaller) and the chin and nose were re aligned. These are not good pictures to compare to the O2 picture.
  • ok souza, here are two pictures you compared....Once again the sizes were off. Once they were even, they lineup. The only difference is the top of the lip where he had lip liner at the O2 and his chin very slightly. This no doubt has to do with the more defined "dimple" he was sporting and the injections Dr. Klein was administering. It could also be from the angle of the black and white photo, where he is angled down a little more.
    Well...another clue, Michael has 2 round scars on the right side of his chin. If you KNOW where to look that is UP CLOSE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • To Souza and anyone else who doesn't believe the O2 MJ was the real MJ...here is the last picture...it is Young MJ with Old MJ...show me any other picture of any ANY ANY ANY impersonator who could EVER match up as well. It is not ever going to happen because the O2 MJ was the real MJ...50 years old and some surgical cosmetic touch ups later...go to to mjjpictures.com take a look at the year 2009...take a look at the list of pictures under "various"...now tell me how many pictures are taken at Dr. Klein's office....almost too many to count. I guess he was just visiting and these visits had NOTHING to do with why he looked so different at the O2?
    Enjoy the match
  • Well...another clue, Michael has 2 round scars on the right side of his chin. If you KNOW where to look that is UP CLOSE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    you mean these two round scars? I know where to look.
    PS...the lighting at the O2 was very bright (the way MJ liked it when being recorded...remember him with the black eyed peas guy, the ET interview...he tells them to make the light very bright to wash out his wrinkles and shadows and make it look like he slept) and washed out lots of stuff. I played with the contrast in one of the pics so you can see the two round scars you are talking about...or are you now going to say those are not them?
  • or maybe this one? LOL...you guys know I am being light hearted about this...I really love what you guys have to say about other stuff.