Welcome to the new board!

Comments

• Yeah, it is going to take getting use to.

What's up peeps?!!

Infinitylady <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • This is gonna take some getting used to!!! I need to post my avie and signature!! I feel naked without MJ!!! heehee
    Ahhh me too! I've fortunately just managed to remedy that ... Whew! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You've done a really great job with the new site Souza and Mo! Well done! Love the blog and beautiful pictures of Michael in the graphics. The forum is nice and bright too.

Thank you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Do miss the scroller though!

Exactly!
    Really good job. I love those pics of Mike! Heart smiley:)
  • well it will just take getting used to a bit what i do miss is the scroll bar on the
    left with latest topics being posted on could you bring that back?
    greetz

yes, I agree. I really like that scroll. I can see the topics.
  • This is gonna take a bit to get used to. My head is spinning, these forums change everyday. I don't care about that, I just hope you guys can find a way to put the scrolling topics. They are what keeps me afloat in all of this. Hopefully, I can get used to this. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • well it will just take getting used to a bit what i do miss is the scroll bar on the
    left with latest topics being posted on could you bring that back?
    greetz

yes, I agree. I really like that scroll. I can see the topics.

OMG, I love that scroll too. I just said that before looking at what you all wrote. That scrolling topic is my lifeline here. It's what keeps me on top of everything. I'm lost without it. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, I just hate feeling lost.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Thanks the forum is great, I like it and I find it Clear.
    Thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Lol! It seems like that scroller thing will be truly missed!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hmm well, seems there was no more scroller here, then may I know how do I look at the latest post at this new forum? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thanks Souza, thank god for these sites <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thanks for the great job!!! This new version looks AMAZING!
    Well, just one question: shall old threads be copied and posted again on this forum? I was following a very interesting topic in the next few days, and if it was lost it would just be TOO BAD! (It was in TII thread)
    Thank you and kisses!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    I will miss the scroll bar, too, guys. I am trying to get used to things, here..
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    damn..i was in a like 4 page debate with someone in the martin bashir topic...lmao i was killem em 2 <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> of well..i like this forum alot better
  • i also miss the scroll bar it stopped me getting confused <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Where the heck is everyone!?
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    I think I have the hang of this site finally. I was one who was blocked from the other site/format and had several issues. I miss my avatar though. Does someone know how to resize a tinypic and maintain the animation? Also miss the scroll bar for active topics. But I'll survive. Glad that we have a place to go for all things MJJ. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • thank you souza..looks like mjhd but i like this type of format.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    i love this new forum nice job guys <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This is gonna take some getting used to!!! I need to post my avie and signature!! I feel naked without MJ!!! heehee

LOLLLL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I know how you feel and it looks like you got that worked out for yourself!...I lost mine and I think it was too big for here...I am trying to get the right size AND be able to have a gif-I havent been able to get GIFs to work here yet. Sooo until then I just dont feel like a REAL LIVE MOD here without a moving MJ...hee hee <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • :( Where the heck is everyone!?
    I think some ppl got the message late-I had a pm after the site locked asking what had happened-I couldnt answer at that moment but I figured she had sent it to all of us. I am guessing we will all get over here eventually....where the heck has Annie been?
  • SmoothSmooth Posts: 22
    This New Board Kicks Ass Souz
    I'm glad to be here!
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    Thank's Souza and Mo, this is a great fresh new forum! This time around though I will try to figure how to work with it, on the old forum, I didn't know how to post vids or a sig... I always felt kinda plane jane over there !! Ya know! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

May I contact you if I need help with stuff? I found it frustrating at times not to know how to do some things on the old board.

Thank you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Can someone please tell me how to post a picture and youtube film? Have tried to figure it out but am totally lost, when I click onto the youtube box at the top of where you write text on post it just does a code thing in the box where you write text. Would appreciate some help and I think there are others who are still trying to figure it out.
  • Can someone please tell me how to post a picture and youtube film? Have tried to figure it out but am totally lost, when I click onto the youtube box at the top of where you write text on post it just does a code thing in the box where you write text. Would appreciate some help and I think there are others who are still trying to figure it out.

Ok, click the "Img" or "youtube" icon in the tool bar and that "code thing" will appear in the text box, then put your image - youtube vid URL between: (img) Pic URL (/img) or (youtube) YT URL (/youtube).

Hope it helps!

Ok, click the "Img" or "youtube" icon in the tool bar and that "code thing" will appear in the text box, then put your image - youtube vid URL between: (img) Pic URL (/img) or (youtube) YT URL (/youtube).

Hope it helps!
    Bless you-thanks for that. I just got used to doing the ones on the old site, am not very good with changes lol!
    Thanks again to take the time and trouble. xx.
  • smasma Posts: 231
    Thanks Souza and Mo for the new forum ,it's awesome. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
This discussion has been closed.