Welcome to the new board!

13»

Comments

• Souza, Thanks for sharing the fact that the other site banned you as well. I really felt bad, but I am thankful that we have this site. They banned me with no explanation and no warning and no way to contact them to ask why or what I had done, because to do that you have to be logged in which they no longer allowed.

I think such behavior is childish and very unprofessional. As with me, I'm sure that kind of behavior was hurtful to other mj fans as well. To this day, I still don't know what I did or said that was wrong. So, I am finished trying to wreck my brain to figure out why. It seems that if you come up with theories they don't like or agree with......they just ban you from their site. What is that site really about???? Michael Jackson is all about the L.O.V.E. That behavior does not display love in anyway.
  • :( Where the heck is everyone!?
    I think some ppl got the message late-I had a pm after the site locked asking what had happened-I couldnt answer at that moment but I figured she had sent it to all of us. I am guessing we will all get over here eventually....where the heck has Annie been?

Did Annie join this site? I had not seen her in a while. I miss her posts.
This discussion has been closed.