What would you say to Michael if you ever met him?

Comments

• awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    I WOULD ASK COULD I LIVE WITH HIM FOR A DAY <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I just would tell him how much I love him and how much he means to me and that he rocks my world!
    After that I would probably tell him stuff that would make him blush like a red tomato! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • I'd say, "Wanna dance?" Because I would love to dance with MJ, just once. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    I just would tell him how much I love him and how much he means to me and that he rocks my world!
    After that I would probably tell him stuff that would make him blush like a red tomato! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    I know what you mean!!!!!! rotfl.
    I'd say, "Wanna dance?" Because I would love to dance with MJ, just once. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Ohhh, that would be so awesome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'd say, "Wanna dance?" Because I would love to dance with MJ, just once. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Ohhh, that would be so awesome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I am not a dancer at all, but hey, I would totally dance with our King of Pop! And if I accidentally stepped on his loafer, I would just say, "hey, MJ, don't blame me...Blame it on the Boogie!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Hello Michael
  • I would probably tell him how sorry I was that I wasn't 'there' for him (as a fan) when he was going through the child molestation trials and that I didn't do anything to quash the nasty, resentful rumours about him.

Then I would ask him if I could be his friend.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I would tell him that I rediscovered his music recently (One More Chance) and that I really liked it. I would tell him thank you for all he's done and that I really admire him and appreciate him. Also, I would tell him to call me whenever he needed a friend.
  • I just would tell him how much I love him and how much he means to me and that he rocks my world!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    I know what you mean!!!!!! rotfl.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I would be normal , introduce myself tell him it is nice to meet him and ask if he fancies going for a coffee or something. I think the poor man has enough people gushing all over him.
  • I'll say like Joey (friends)... How you doing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Nah IDK.. Think if i met him and had the chance to talk to him, i'll take if from there... I'm not a reporter so i don't need any script <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    I'll say like Joey (friends)... How you doing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> How you doin? Oh god I completely imagine the scene... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I would ask him how does he pop his sexy body and work it like that on stage and then be so shy in public? How does this adonis not see how perfectly beautiful he is? How does it feel to know that every hot blooded female on the planet loves you in those gold pants? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nestranestra Posts: 12
    I`d say: I understand that "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz", "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland", or "Batman" are not fairy tales.
  • "Hi" and "How are you? Are you doing ok?"
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I would ask him to adopt me!!!
  • I would tell him I love with him with all my heart, and to stay strong.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    i would faint like the people in the footage of him during the bad tour.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • upon thinking.... i'd say: "Thank God you're alive, NEVER do this again"
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    upon thinking.... i'd say: "Thank God you're alive, NEVER do this again"
    yep me too
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    I'd whisper this in his ear:

I don't care about your fame or your money-- I just want to know you. Put on one of your disguises (probably the one with the jacked-up teeth and afro wig), and let's go out like normal people. And to prove I just want to know you, I'll pay for everything. If you don't mind TGI Fridays, once you put on your disguise, we can be on our way. I won't even let you kiss me on the first date... okay... that's a lie, but all the rest of it is true. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I'd be kind of speechless, unsurprisingly. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I guess I'd just say how much his music has changed my life and and influenced me to develop into a better person. It'd be an honor just to see him in the flesh! I'd be weak at the knees, aha.
  • I think I would try to just treat Him as a normal person like any one else you would meet , It would be hard at first becouse I'd be so nervous , but I'm sure once we start to have a conversation He would make me feel comfortable with his charm , I would wont to assure him that He may not know me but
    he is a very important part of my life and has been for many years .
    And I would wont to thank him for bringing so much joy in my life with his music ,
    And how he can always make me smile when I see a video of him smiling .and how I would love to just take a long walk with him and talk to him about everything that is important to him or what ever he wonted to share with me and to really see the real man behide mask , I would love feel that I had made a friend for life when I left .and would hope he felt the same .
  • Waddup? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Waddup? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I wanted to say that !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->