What would you say to Michael if you ever met him?

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    id ask him how his day is going. then i'd tell him how i begged my mom to get him to come to my 5th birthday party. he obviously didnt come, and i couldn't understand why michael jackson couldn't come to my birthday but the green ranger from power rangers came to my brother's. id tell him that there's a lot of love for him, more than he can imagine. and id give him my number in case he ever just needed someone to talk to. if he'd call me, i'd forgive him for missing my birthday party.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Thank God you're back!!
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    @mjfansince4
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> AWW..
    That's so cute!
    You should invite him to your next birthday party!
    I'd totally go. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • If Michael comes back, you should re-have your 5 years old birthday party <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Maybe he'll come this time <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you Michael. Thank you for everything.
    <3
    If Michael comes back, you should re-have your 5 years old birthday party <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Maybe he'll come this time <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'll bring the birthday hats. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Look! We're already planning somebody else's 2nd 5th birthday. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I've truly gone insane.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    nothing-- I'd just smile and hopefully I'd get one of his amazing smiles directed back at me. Then I'd listen to what he had to say.
    If Michael comes back, you should re-have your 5 years old birthday party <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Maybe he'll come this time <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Look! We're already planning somebody else's 2nd 5th birthday. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I've truly gone insane.

guys, guys. if michael comes back i will definitely re-create my 5th birthday. super soaker fights, kfc buffet, charlie chaplin's "smile" played on repeat. i'll actually just do anything this time to get him to come to my birthday party. i think a cake fight with michael jackson will top anything that will happen to me in this life. you ALL are invited. l.o.v.e.

(loma i'd like disney princess birthday hats. hey- if i get to be turning 5 again, i'm doing it in style)

hey michael, if you're reading....i'm turning 21 on thursday. i've been waiting 16 years sir. i think it's time we party. i'll buy you a beer (because i can!).
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sweet!
    Your birthday party would be the highlight of ma LIFE!
    Thanks. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Disney Princess it is!
    I'm gonna crawl on my knees to Neverland and BEG!
    That would be so awesome.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I would tell him I make better chicken than KFC <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

then ask him if he liked legs or breasts... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I'm not a stalker.. ashamed0004.gif
    But he likes Chicken Breasts.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm not a stalker.. ashamed0004.gif
    But he likes Chicken Breasts.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

that made me laugh <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I would tell him I make better chicken than KFC <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

then ask him if he liked legs or breasts... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

OMG that made me laugh so much!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i can make jokes out of nearly anything <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hi darlin how are you- you look pretty good for a dead guy!
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    I ,ll say thank you for the L.O.V.E
  • If Michael comes back, you should re-have your 5 years old birthday party <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Maybe he'll come this time <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I've truly gone insane.

guys, guys. if michael comes back i will definitely re-create my 5th birthday. super soaker fights, kfc buffet, charlie chaplin's "smile" played on repeat. i'll actually just do anything this time to get him to come to my birthday party. i think a cake fight with michael jackson will top anything that will happen to me in this life. you ALL are invited. l.o.v.e.

(loma i'd like disney princess birthday hats. hey- if i get to be turning 5 again, i'm doing it in style)

hey michael, if you're reading....i'm turning 21 on thursday. i've been waiting 16 years sir. i think it's time we party. i'll buy you a beer (because i can!).

I suggest a disney Princess dress (pink and gold color) with wings on back of it, and a "magic stick ? " with a electric shinny plastic star on top of it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You'll look great !
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Don't forget the sticker earrings and ring pops!
    Mjfansince4 - Please tell me you're a girl. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Hi Michael
    8-) Don't forget the sticker earrings and ring pops!
    Mjfansince4 - Please tell me you're a girl. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

i am a girl, yes. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> oh my god ring popssssssssss. YES YES YES.

@whatyourheartsays: love the gold and pink idea.

okay michael. party plans are in place. it's time you contact me.
  • :lol: Sweet!
    Your birthday party would be the highlight of ma LIFE!
    Thanks. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Disney Princess it is!
    I'm gonna crawl on my knees to Neverland and BEG!
    That would be so awesome.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Wow, all of us really a fan of Michael Jackson! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm new here nice meeting you all, How I wish there be another birthday party of MJ that we can be with him. Anyway he is still in our hearts, right. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mj is lovemj is love Posts: 8
    First of all I would be speechless for a while then I would tell him how much he means to me and that God finally sent him to me and that I love him very very much with all my heart
  • I would say i LOVE him from the bottom of my heart and he lights up my life and makes the world such an amazing place. I would say he is the most facinating, caring, kind, loving, unique and WONDERFUL person i have ever known.
  • One, I will not pass out.
    Two, I will not get nervous.
    Three, I will greet him nicely saying, "Hello, Michael, I am Adriana. It is nice meeting you."
    Four, I will shake his hand while I bow. (Sorry kids, I consider to be part Japanese because I'm studying Japanese.)
    Five, withhold a conversation with him. Talk about trees, movies, favorite color, and other interesting things.
    Six, If I am able and if he agrees, I will take him about to Baskin Robins!!
    Seven, Talk some more!
    Eight, Michael must be tried of listening to me, so we depart to our ways.
    Nine, if he wants to continue this, we'll go to Souplantation!
    Ten, maybe go out to the movie or park (I go more toward the park, you know trees, birds, nature)
    Eleven, then the day will be over.

Sounds like a date, but no. It's my way to say howdy! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'm just very old fashioned, that's all.

[UPDATE, I forgot to say this]

I will ask him if he wants to be friends with me...sadly, I really don't have much friends (3 to be exact.) Everyone else that I know are acquaintances, we don't really see each other or talk much. Having 4 friends will be GREAT!

That seems like such a lovely day! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I hope that you will get to spend that lovely day sometime - and if you don't succeed with MJ then with someone else you love <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    well first I would say hello, start crying <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> and then I tell him how great an influence he is in my life and how much he means to me...I guess I would ask him how he's doing,after his comeback and if he's happy, because that's the most impotant thing for me...that he's happy. Well and then I'd ask if I could get a hug <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> and tell him that I love him very much.