@thisisalmostit

Comments

• truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Lak 'ech Ala k'in

<!-- m -->http://spiritlibrary.com/center-of-the- ... -the-heart<!-- m -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Wow, so far too good to be true, everything fits: the one he following, the location, the bio, the tweets... So we have to wait till 4th July?
    Hoping, deep-deep hoping This is it <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Just ran in to an odd twitter account, is it a coincidence that this started today?
    (remember the youtube vid stating the comeback on 28 of April)
    And it is a full moon. (thriller ?)
    You never know, I ll follow him just in case ........

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/thisisalmostit<!-- m -->

hahah i don't know but i love the name. we first had "this is it" then "this is not it" and "this is also it"* and now "this is almost it"
    i wonder when michael finally comes back if someone will start a blog or twitter with "this is it right now"

It's catchy i tell you!

Hey totally off topic but mjgirl86 --- I LOVE your pics!!!!
  • # 1984 about 2 hours ago via web

So, what does he mean by 1984. What's the significance of that year?
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    # 1984 about 2 hours ago via web

So, what does he mean by 1984. What's the significance of that year?

I'm pretty sure it's this:-

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four<!-- m -->
  • Just be it, be it, be it, be it
    No one wants to be defeated
    Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
    It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Just be it !

I'm out !
    Sorry... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    The curtain raises just a little bit ?!
  • 11. This is just it
    12. This couldn't be it
    13. This is very much it
    14. This is so it

15. This AIN'T it? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously, though, whomever posting those tweets, they've been posting up a storm. I wonder who it could be... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    11. This is just it
    12. This couldn't be it
    13. This is very much it
    14. This is so it

15. This AIN'T it? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously, though, whomever posting those tweets, they've been posting up a storm. I wonder who it could be... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

i know! like every hour or so. someone's been bored for 10 months....
    (ha ha)
  • 11. This is just it
    12. This couldn't be it
    13. This is very much it
    14. This is so it

i know! like every hour or so. someone's been bored for 10 months....
    (ha ha)

Has it been every hour, ON the HOUR since I've been in class? I glanced and most of them look like a few hours apart...then again I am lacking sleep. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/thisisalmostit<!-- m -->

tweeted
    "Lak 'ech Ala k'in"

<!-- m -->http://spiritlibrary.com/center-of-the- ... -the-heart<!-- m -->
    In Mayan tradition, there is a greeting that many people working with Mayan wisdom know of. It is the law of In Lak'ech Ala K'in, which means I am another yourself (A modern day interpretation). It also means I am you, and you are me (A traditional Mayan interpretation)

"Another Part Of Me"

We're Takin' Over
    We Have The Truth
    This Is The Mission
    To See It Through

Don't Point Your Finger
    Not Dangerous
    This Is Our Planet
    You're One Of Us

We're Sendin' Out
    A Major Love
    And This Is Our
    Message To You
    (Message To You)
    The Planets Are Linin' Up
    We're Bringin' Brighter Days
    They're All In Line
    Waitin' For You
    Can't You See . . .?
    You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

A Rather Nation
    Fulfill The Truth
    The Final Message
    We're Bring To You
    There Is No Danger
    Fulfill The Truth
    So Come Together
    We're Mean Is You

We're Sendin' Out
    A Major Love
    And This Is Our
    Message To You
    (Message To You)
    They're All In Line
    Waitin' For You
    So Look The Truth
    You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

We're Sendin' Out
    A Major Love
    And This Is Our
    Message To You
    (Message To You)
    They're All In Line
    Waitin' For You
    Can't You See . . .?
    You're Just Another Part Of Me
    Another Part Of Me . .

We're Takin' Over
    This Is The Truth, Baby
    Another Part Of Me
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/thisisalmostit<!-- m --> tweeted:

Big thanks to Aphrodite Jones for doing me justice

133 followers now
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This guy's sharp and entertaining!! I think I like him! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Been following that twitter account for a few days nows, and he sure got some interesting posts.
    Must be somebody with great insights and intelligence.
    even if it aint Michael , he sure is close to the source .

Loved the golden calf reference, you shouldn't worship the wrong god.
  • So what is the significance of tweet 1984?

Lots happened in 1984, end of Victory Tour, Michael going solo, Pepsie Accident, Grammy Awards, visit to White House.

ChildByAdoption on twitter said months ago, something happen way back around the time of Wanna Be Starting Something which was 1984 I think. She said we needed to go way back to the beginning and review.

Just thinking outloud?

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Lots happened in 1984, end of Victory Tour, Michael going solo, Pepsie Accident, Grammy Awards, visit to White House.

When I saw the tweet "1984", I thought of that George Orwell novel 1984 I'm aware of...
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i'm not twittering, but i bookmarked that page. it does sound too good to be true, but makes so much sense at the same time. especially looking at the high-profile list there...but then, anyone could have given tweets like that after some research or following 'michael news', like so many did before. but the increase in followings is amazing. i've become really careful in assuming any kind of 'comeback' soon. but if this is real, i take it as another 'flag waving' from mike, wanting to let us know that he is okay. i'm perfectly fine with that, it's all i need to keep believing. despite the uncertainty.

and i agree with the above poster: there have been so many claiming to be mike, it would actually be the easiest thing to do the obvious - sign up as yourself. cuz nobody even dares to think it's the real deal.
    taking 'neverland' as the location is in this sense true (regardless of mike actually being there or not), cuz it is an imaginary land in the first place. neverland is anywhere and nowhere...

i also think that 1984 refers to george orwell's novel more than a personal event. big brother is watching you...read the novel again or watch the movie, orwell wasn't so much 'off track' than people thought...and aspects of that are also depicted in 'v for vendetta', the all-controlling government and its techniques...

i'm utterly speechless at the mere detail and complexity of all this...piece by piece by piece...GENIUS!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    If you´d do a background check, you´d find out who I really am
    27 minutes ago via web

how can we do that, im not in twitter so far that i know that <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

When I saw the tweet "1984", I thought of that George Orwell novel 1984 I'm aware of...

He was also on the cover of Time Magazine in 1984..<!-- m -->http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641 ... 19,00.html<!-- m -->.
  • If you´d do a background check, you´d find out who I really am
    27 minutes ago via web

how can we do that, im not in twitter so far that i know that <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

so, is this in reference to a question someone asked him? This sounds like a dare but I also don't know how to do background checks.
  • Iused2dreamIused2dream Posts: 300
    the word "background" stands out to me....are they referring to the background pic on their Twitter profile page? Meaning we should look at that & that will explain who he really is? The background pic is the one with the "dummy" Michael laying on a table with Michael & other cameramen filming.... IDK, just a thought <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    27 minutes ago via web

so, is this in reference to a question someone asked him? This sounds like a dare but I also don't know how to do background checks.
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Perhaps the "background" he is referring to is actually the "background" in the TAIA redirect for today, 4/30....just a thought? Perhaps TIAI (This Is Also It) and TIAI (This Is Almost It) are related....

He was also on the cover of Time Magazine in 1984..<!-- m -->http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641 ... 19,00.html<!-- m -->.
    Ah, that's true. I think I saw that cover before. And that picture is an Andy Warhol classic. xD
    the word "background" stands out to me....are they referring to the background pic on their Twitter profile page? Meaning we should look at that & that will explain who he really is? The background pic is the one with the "dummy" Michael laying on a table with Michael & other cameramen filming.... IDK, just a thought <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    27 minutes ago via web

Isn't that Twitter background pic from the "Leave Me Alone" video where Michael is talking about the tabloids? I might be wrong. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • I think the answer is in the question...

This guy claims indirectly to be Michael....so if he says "guess who i REALLY am"...just means, he is NOT Michael.

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> In the background, I see a fake Michael used for video...
This discussion has been closed.