@thisisalmostit

Comments

• Latest tweet:

What a fool beLIEves, I´m lovin´it
    6 minutes ago via web

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I'm lovin it makes me think of mcdonalds <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    "What A Fool Believes" reminds me of that Doobie Brothers song <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Google and you'll see Michael sang backup in this song!

Lyrics to What a Fool Believes:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-k4-L6GAjE<!-- m -->
    Michael Jackson claimed to have contributed at least one backing track to the original Doobie Brothers recording, but was not credited for having done so.[2]

He came from somewhere back in her long ago
    The sentimental fool don’t see tryin’ hard to recreate
    What had yet to be created once in her life
    She musters a smile for his nostalgic tale
    Never comin’ near what he wanted to say
    Only to realize it never really was

She had a place in his life
    He never made her think twice
    As he rises to her apology
    Anybody else would surely know
    He’s watchin’ her go

What a fool believes he sees
    No wise man has the power to reason away
    What seems to be
    Is always better than nothing
    And nothing at all

Keeps sending him somewhere back in her long ago
    Where he can still believe there’s a place in her life
    Someday, somewhere, she will return

She had a place in his life
    He never made her think twice
    As he rises to her apology
    Anybody else would surely know
    He’s watchin’ her go

What seems to be
    (if love can come an’ love can go)
    (Why can’t love be [incomprehensible]?)
    (Ooo, [incomprehensible])
    And, nothing at all
    (Oh my)

(He believes he’s never gone away)
    (To reason)
    To reason away
    (Oh if love can come an’ love can go)
    What seems to be
    (Oh my love)
    (Better than nothing)
    Nothing at all
    (Oh my love)
  • Latest tweet:

6 minutes ago via web

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"What A Fool Believes" reminds me of that Doobie Brothers song <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh yeahhh! I just recently learned that a month or so ago! Before the hoax I had no idea,lol. Thanks for the reminder. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Latest tweet:

6 minutes ago via web

I TWEET YESTERDAY TO THIS PERSON SOMETHING LIKE:

if you are YOU nobody beLIEve you, you can do what you want and everybody will say that YOU are a double LOL!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    I googled Pagliacci and found out it is an opera

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagliacci<!-- m -->

The prologue caught my attention

Prologue
    During the overture, the curtain rises. From behind a second curtain, Tonio, dressed as his commedia character Taddeo, addresses the audience. (Si può?... Si può?... Signore! Signori! ... Un nido di memorie.) He reminds the audience that actors have feelings too, and that the show is about real humans.

idk it's been a long day so i could be way off the mark <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Would love to hear other opinions on this

the pagliacci is also the black/white clown with the sad face and the pointed hat, wearing a white suit with black dots. this clown is always dressed black and white (like mike?). as we all might remember, mike dressed up as such a clown with a sad face and had pics taken. also, luciano pavarotti has an album cover in this outfit cuz he sang that opera. and mike once shared a stage with pavarotti... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

and we also know that the circus will be coming to town...and if i'm not mistaken, the pagliacci (named after beppo pagliacci), the most elegant clown of all, is also the one that does not speak in the circus performance. that is indeed interesting, regarding the wording: 'i guess i'll have to play pagliacci', like there is no other choice...things that make you go 'hmmm'... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

3 more mike-connections here... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Latest tweet:

6 minutes ago via web

if you are YOU nobody beLIEve you, you can do what you want and everybody will say that YOU are a double LOL!

i actually created a twitter account cuz this one is really interesting and i wanna be able to see if there are answers that 'make sense'. the person seems to adress questions sometimes, so i wanna be able to tweet. on this one, i tweeted: is a fool one who believes or is a fool someone who believes his own LIEs?

what i implied here was: are we the fools cuz we believe, or is the general public foolish cuz they believe the tabloids or are the fools arnie and jason cuz they believe that anyone is buying their story?

i'm waiting to see if this 'cryptic' question gets answered somehow... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Latest tweet:

6 minutes ago via web

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I´M WAITING HIS ANSWER...
    I TWEET: what does IT mean?

i actually created a twitter account cuz this one is really interesting and i wanna be able to see if there are answers that 'make sense'. the person seems to adress questions sometimes, so i wanna be able to tweet. on this one, i tweeted: is a fool one who believes or is a fool someone who believes his own LIEs?

what i implied here was: are we the fools cuz we believe, or is the general public foolish cuz they believe the tabloids or are the fools arnie and jason cuz they believe that anyone is buying their story?

i'm waiting to see if this 'cryptic' question gets answered somehow... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Latest tweet:

6 minutes ago via web

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I´M WAITING HIS ANSWER...
    I TWEET: what does IT mean?

LOL...right!!! tell IT!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    The newest tweet:

"Did Paul die at 09-11-'66 ?"

It's getting way too interesting....
    I've got a very strong feeling that this person is following this site, there was a thread about Paul just a few days ago, right?

I also watched that South Park episode, it was hard to watch, the story is very cruel, but it has some interesting lines....
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    RE: The Paul Tweet
    The date (9-11-66) is not written in American fashion....in the states, we would write it 11-9-66....here is the wikipedia link for the "Death of Paul McCartney":
    Paul is dead
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    "Paul is dead" is an urban legend alleging that Paul McCartney of the British rock band The Beatles died in 1966 and was replaced by a look-alike and sound-alike. The legend dates from September 1969 when American students published articles claiming that ‘clues’ to McCartney's death, presumed to have been placed deliberately by The Beatles or others, could be found among the lyrics and artwork of The Beatles' recordings. Despite the fact that the most influential article had been intended as a satirical piece, in a few short weeks, the rumour had grown to international proportions. The rumour was rebutted by a contemporary interview with McCartney published in November 1969[1] but continues to attract some interest.

Contents [hide]
    1 Beginnings
    2 Growth
    3 Rebuttal
    4 Aftermath
    5 Notes
    6 References
    7 External links

[edit] Beginnings
    The first known printed article on the subject "Is Paul McCartney Dead?", was written by Tim Harper in the Drake University paper, the Times-Delphic, on 17 September 1969. [2] [3] Rumours began in earnest however, on 12 October 1969 when a caller to WKNR-FM (Detroit) radio DJ Russ Gibb who identified himself as "Tom" announced that McCartney was dead. He also asked Gibb to play "Revolution 9" backwards; Gibb thought he heard "Turn me on, dead man."[4] Gibb also produced (with John Small and Dan Carlisle) The Beatle Plot, an hour-long radio show on the rumour which aired on WKNR on the same day.[citation needed]

Fred LaBour and John Gray, students at the University of Michigan, having heard the WKNR broadcast, published a satirical review of Abbey Road called "McCartney Dead; New Evidence Brought to Light", itemising various "clues" of McCartney's death on Beatles album covers, in the October 14, 1969 issue of the Michigan Daily. LaBour and Gray had invented many of the "clues", and were astonished when the story was picked up first by newspapers in Detroit, then Chicago, and by the weekend, both coasts of the USA. Author Andru J. Reeve, opines that LaBour's story was the single most significant factor in the breadth of the rumour's spread. [5][6]

[edit] Growth
    Roby Yonge, an overnight disc jockey on the radio station WABC in New York, discussed the rumour on air on 21 October 1969 (and was immediately fired for making the broadcast).[7][8] WABC could be heard clearly in 38 US states, and as far as Africa's Atlantic coast.[9] Soon, national and international media picked up on the story and a new "Beatle craze" took off.[citation needed]

A magazine exploiting the rumours[10]Celebrity lawyer F. Lee Bailey hosted an hour-long television special in which he both prosecuted and defended the claims, cross-examining various "experts", including LaBour, leaving it to the viewer to decide. LaBour told Bailey during a pre-show meeting that he had made the whole thing up. Bailey responded, "Well, we have an hour of television to do. You're going to have to go along with this." The program aired locally in New York City on November 30, 1969, and was never re-aired.[6]

Terry Knight, a singer on Capitol Records, had witnessed the Beatles' White Album session during which drummer Ringo Starr had walked out and, in May 1969, released a song—"Saint Paul"—about the impending breakup of The Beatles. This however, was picked up by radio stations in autumn 1969 as a tribute to "the late" Paul McCartney.[11]

The Abbey Road album cover ‘funeral procession’The ‘clues’
    Hundreds of supposed clues to McCartney's death were reported by fans and followers of the legend; they include messages perceived when listening to a song being played backwards, and symbolic interpretations of both lyrics and album cover imagery. Oft-cited examples are the belief that the words spoken by McCartney's band-mate John Lennon in the final section of the song "Strawberry Fields Forever" are "I buried Paul"[12] (Lennon and McCartney each later said that the words spoken are actually "Cranberry sauce")[13] and the belief that the Abbey Road album cover symbolises a funeral procession (Lennon is shown dressed all in white, supposedly like a clergyman; Ringo Starr in a black suit, like an undertaker; George Harrison in blue jeans, supposedly symbolising a gravedigger; and McCartney is dressed in a blue suit without shoes, and is walking out of step with the other Beatles as, supposedly, a corpse would).[14] Extensive lists of the supposed clues may be found via the External links section below.

The story
    The ‘clues’ were used to suggest the story for how McCartney had supposedly died: three years previously, on 9 November 1966, McCartney, while working on the Sgt. Pepper album, stormed out of a recording session after an argument with his fellow band-members and drove off in his car which he subsequently crashed, and died.[7] The story was pieced together from the lyrics of multiple Beatles songs:

"He didn't notice that the lights had changed" ("A Day in the Life"), he crashed into a lamp-post (a car crash sound is heard in "Revolution 9") and was pronounced dead on a "Wednesday morning at 5 o'clock as the day begins" ("She's Leaving Home"). News of the tragedy was withheld: "Wednesday morning papers didn't come" ("Lady Madonna") and a funeral was held (inferred from the Abbey Road album cover).[citation needed]
    According to the story, McCartney's place in The Beatles (as well as his private and social life) had then been taken by ‘William Shears Campbell’ (or someone with a name similar to the "Billy Shears" character in the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album), who had won a McCartney look-alike contest.[1]

The magazine report that rebutted the rumours[edit] Rebuttal
    In November 1969, Life magazine published an edition with cover story entitled "The case of the ‘missing’ Beatle: Paul is still with us" which included a contemporary interview with McCartney.[1] McCartney said:

“Anyway all of the things that have been, that have made these rumours, to my mind have very ordinary, logical explanations. To the people’s minds who prefer to think of them as rumours, then I am not going to interfere, I am not going to spoil that fantasy. You can think of it like that if you like. However, if the end result, the conclusion you reach is that I am dead, then you are wrong, because I am very much alive, I am alive and living in Scotland.”[15]
    [edit] Aftermath
    The legend is the subject of several books and analyses, including American journalist Andru J. Reeve's 1994 book Turn Me On, Dead Man and English author Benjamin Fitzpatrick's 1997 book, Rumours from John, George, Ringo and Me. In a 1978 fanzine, Joel Glazier hypothesised[16] that studio editing and Lennon's love of word play may have been responsible for some of the ‘clues’ in later albums, but that after cult-leader Charles Manson had claimed that Beatles' lyrics referred to an upcoming racial war, the band had chosen not to reveal the joke.

Both Lennon and McCartney subsequently referred to the legend in their music: Lennon in his 1971 song "How Do You Sleep?" (describing those who had spread the rumour as ‘freaks’)[17] and McCartney with the title and cover of his 1993 live album Paul Is Live (sending up both the Abbey Road cover and its "hidden clues").[18] It has also been referred to several times in popular culture; examples include a parody of the story published in the June 1970 Batman comic book[19] and more recently, comedic references to the legend in television programmes such as Battlestar Galactica[20] and The Simpsons.[21]

The advent of the Internet gave the legend new life, but with the basis for the belief shifting from supposed deliberately placed clues, towards supposedly significant differences in McCartney's appearance after 1966.[citation needed] In this vein, in 2009, the Italian affiliate of Wired magazine published an article by Francesco Gavazzeni and forensic scientist Gabriella Carlesi in which they compared McCartney’s facial attributes in selected photographs taken before and after his alleged demise and concluded that it was possible that the photographs were not of the same person. They noted however, that they had not had direct access to McCartney and that they were less certain of their conclusion than might have been the case had they been dealing with a corpse, where a more rigorous analysis would have been possible. [22]

[edit] Notes
  • JBrazzi3JBrazzi3 Posts: 4
    OK...so what is he trying to say? That Paul was supposedly reported as "dead" but he was not dead. Sooooooooooo he is trying to say that MJ is not dead. OK.....this person is cryptic and it's driving me insane. I keep waiting for a new post. I just hope its not some joker that is just stringing us "beLIEver's" along for fun and games. That would be horrific!
  • JBrazzi3JBrazzi3 Posts: 4
    I would love if Mo or Souza would post their thought about ThisIsAlmostIt. Poser? Also that picture?? It erks me!
  • Latest tweet:

6 minutes ago via web

This is such a great question. I had the same ones when I saw the message. Whoever it is they know how to keep a riddle going, don't they? I just hope they aren't playing us.
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    I just think this is someone who has been following the hoax forum and is regurgitating the findings here. Almost everything they've mentioned has been mentioned on this forum before.
  • Recap..you will need to read from the bottom up.

1. Did Paul die at 09-11-'66 ? about 3 hours ago via web
    2. What a fool beLIEves, I´m lovin´it about 13 hours ago via web
    3. My heart goes out to Peter Lopez 's family about 15 hours ago via web
    4. I guess I'll have to play Pagliacci about 16 hours ago via web
    5. " I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway " 3:28 PM May 2nd via web
    6. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king about 6 hours ago via web
    7. Revelation 18 about 10 hours ago via web
    8. Don't let love blind you, all is SPELLed out for you about 13 hours ago via web
    9. <!-- m -->http://tinyurl.com/2vb9udw<!-- m --> about 14 hours ago via web
    10. <!-- m -->http://tinyurl.com/385jula<!-- m --> about 14 hours ago via web
    11. What news did you miss on june 25th? about 22 hours ago via web
    12. Use your common sense 2:35 PM May 1st via web
    13. Southpark has lots of clues 2:14 PM May 1st via web
    14. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you, I only want to have some fun " 2:07 PM May 1st via web
    15. Southpark 8:07 1:22 PM May 1st via web
    16. Heaven is here 11:32 PM Apr 30th via web
    17. I don't like taking my bows under the stage 10:38 PM Apr 30th via web
    18. 1+1+1=3 4:20 PM Apr 30th via web
    19. If you´d do a background check, you´d find out who I really am 10:09 AM Apr 30th via web
    20. The rehearsals are going great !! 5:36 AM Apr 30th via web
    21. Big thanks to Aphrodite Jones for doing me justice 12:12 AM Apr 30th via web
    22. 1984 2:13 PM Apr 29th via web
    23. Lak 'ech Ala k'in 1:10 PM Apr 29th via web
    24. Jason P was not my lover 11:02 AM Apr 29th via web
    25. Never become a lemming !! 9:42 AM Apr 29th via web
    26. It's the real thing 9:06 AM Apr 29th via web
    27. Exodus 32 6:56 AM Apr 29th via web
    28. egnahc a ekam neht dna flesruoy ta kool a ekaT 6:03 AM Apr 29th via web
    29. She's ok and traveling 5:54 AM Apr 29th via web
    30. Let s pray for Elizabeth, I really hope she is treated right at Cedars 10:58 PM Apr 28th via web
    31. Can't wait 4 july 3:49 PM Apr 28th via web
    32. I'm so happy you all still beLIEve, please spread the L.O.V.E. 3:34 PM Apr 28th via web
    33. The kids are allright now 3:23 PM Apr 28th via web
    34. Doing it all for L.O.V.E. 2:55 PM Apr 28th via web
    OK...so what is he trying to say? That Paul was supposedly reported as "dead" but he was not dead. Sooooooooooo he is trying to say that MJ is not dead. OK.....this person is cryptic and it's driving me insane. I keep waiting for a new post. I just hope its not some joker that is just stringing us "beLIEver's" along for fun and games. That would be horrific!

I think you have a good point, this message means likely that somebody spread the word that Paul died, but it was not true, he is very much alive, sooo Michael is too......
  • Latest tweet:

6 minutes ago via web

I tweeted back "funny" I posted that on twitter a while back I even posted the song on twitter with MJ as backup. ... ( that song used to be one of my favourite songs espeically the part where MJ did the back up, except at the time I didnt realize it was him) <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Recap..you will need to read from the bottom up.

1. Did Paul die at 09-11-'66 ? about 3 hours ago via web
    2. What a fool beLIEves, I´m lovin´it about 13 hours ago via web
    3. My heart goes out to Peter Lopez 's family about 15 hours ago via web
    4. I guess I'll have to play Pagliacci about 16 hours ago via web
    5. " I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway " 3:28 PM May 2nd via web
    6. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king about 6 hours ago via web
    7. Revelation 18 about 10 hours ago via web
    8. Don't let love blind you, all is SPELLed out for you about 13 hours ago via web
    9. <!-- m -->http://tinyurl.com/2vb9udw<!-- m --> about 14 hours ago via web
    10. <!-- m -->http://tinyurl.com/385jula<!-- m --> about 14 hours ago via web
    11. What news did you miss on june 25th? about 22 hours ago via web
    12. Use your common sense 2:35 PM May 1st via web
    13. Southpark has lots of clues 2:14 PM May 1st via web
    14. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you, I only want to have some fun " 2:07 PM May 1st via web
    15. Southpark 8:07 1:22 PM May 1st via web
    16. Heaven is here 11:32 PM Apr 30th via web
    17. I don't like taking my bows under the stage 10:38 PM Apr 30th via web
    18. 1+1+1=3 4:20 PM Apr 30th via web
    19. If you´d do a background check, you´d find out who I really am 10:09 AM Apr 30th via web
    20. The rehearsals are going great !! 5:36 AM Apr 30th via web
    21. Big thanks to Aphrodite Jones for doing me justice 12:12 AM Apr 30th via web
    22. 1984 2:13 PM Apr 29th via web
    23. Lak 'ech Ala k'in 1:10 PM Apr 29th via web
    24. Jason P was not my lover 11:02 AM Apr 29th via web
    25. Never become a lemming !! 9:42 AM Apr 29th via web
    26. It's the real thing 9:06 AM Apr 29th via web
    27. Exodus 32 6:56 AM Apr 29th via web
    28. egnahc a ekam neht dna flesruoy ta kool a ekaT 6:03 AM Apr 29th via web
    29. She's ok and traveling 5:54 AM Apr 29th via web
    30. Let s pray for Elizabeth, I really hope she is treated right at Cedars 10:58 PM Apr 28th via web
    31. Can't wait 4 july 3:49 PM Apr 28th via web
    32. I'm so happy you all still beLIEve, please spread the L.O.V.E. 3:34 PM Apr 28th via web
    33. The kids are allright now 3:23 PM Apr 28th via web
    34. Doing it all for L.O.V.E. 2:55 PM Apr 28th via web

WOW when you read it upside down very interesting! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Just ran in to an odd twitter account, is it a coincidence that this started today?
    (remember the youtube vid stating the comeback on 28 of April)
    And it is a full moon. (thriller ?)
    You never know, I ll follow him just in case ........

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/thisisalmostit<!-- m -->

hahah i don't know but i love the name. we first had "this is it" then "this is not it" now "this is almost it"
    i wonder when michael finally comes back if someone will start a blog or twitter with "this is it right now"

And don't forget "This Is Also It" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Edit: by the way, anyone notice who that twitter account is following? Everyone that is close to Michael plus Ashton Kutcher? Also, Harvey Levin is the first on the list - not sure if that means anything as I'm not real familiar with how Twitter works.

Edit again: This is the name at the top of the page. I know anyone can put this but...

* Name Michael Jackson
    * Location Neverland
    * Web <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/home<!-- m -->
    * Bio You 're gonna meet the man you never knew

30 Following 10 Followers 0 Listed

hmm

he uses the official website * Web <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/home<!-- m -->

I don't know how to explain that, but wouldn't Sony make some trouble about usin' the official website without permission?

I hope you know how I mean that...

But I don't know what to make of these tweets...especially the southpark tweets <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Iused2dreamIused2dream Posts: 300
    latest tweet... "You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you were beneath it."
    I believe that's a quote from the movie "Vendetta", correct?
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    latest tweet... "You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you were beneath it."
    I believe that's a quote from the movie "Vendetta", correct?

Yep correct
  • Hey, y'all, anyone think This is almost it, is a related source to TIAI or is it just another one of those accounts? Not to be rude but I have been following this thread quite frequently recently with the frequent redirects and have been following this account on Twitter but I am not entirely sure? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Maybe it's TS??
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    ..i just wonder why many topics about people claiming to be or to know something about Michael have been locked...and not this one...I don't mean that this has to be locked,but why other discussion about other people or informers have been locked? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Hey, y'all, anyone think This is almost it, is a related source to TIAI or is it just another one of those accounts? Not to be rude but I have been following this thread quite frequently recently with the frequent redirects and have been following this account on Twitter but I am not entirely sure? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Good question - let's hope we can find the answer. Maybe they will start answering each others redirects.
This discussion has been closed.