@thisisalmostit

1424344454648»

Comments

• First of all, please use the quote button the right way, now it seems that Gema said:

"This whole experience is an example how a collective consciousness (the people aware of the hoax) create a new "reality " (Michael is alive)"

While this is my quote, and I made this statement as my personal view on the whole hoax, so it has nothing to do with the situation that's going on right now. And yes you can see my twitter experience as a social experience and it gave me a good insight in gullibility and interpretations of quotes and redirects.

Third, I was asked to stop but I had my own reasons for it to continue, when you read my posts on other threads you can clearly see my intentions and opinions, I don't wan't drama on this thread, thisisalmostit has been and will be a positive experience.

For synchronicity and multicontextual research you really have to do your own investigation, it involves a lot of reading,research and a totaly new way of looking at the world , but it's a very rewarding experience for me. It involves studying symbols, etymology, history, astrology, mystisicm, the occult, psychology etc. All of these are subjects I'm fascinated with for decades now, but with the multicontextual research all this knowledge finally fits together.

"This whole experience is an example how a collective consciousness (the people aware of the hoax) create a new "reality " (Michael is alive)"

Keyboardwizz, I know very well where the underlined quote came from. It is clear I was referring to you, but for the benefit of those who might have skipped your explanation, I am grateful you stressed it was your quote.

Like I said, I didn't follow you, TS, or anyone who came here saying they had info on the possible hoax or that they are insider. The reason I mentioned your quote is because thisisalmostit sounds in the best case, like an experiment; in the worst case, like a mind game. You have proven my point with your experiment, and somehow I am thankful you started this. Everything happens for a reason...

You see, I am 50/50 on the whole hoax idea. I am just researching and waiting for tangible proof of a hoax. I know there is a lot of info that points toward a hoax, but well I think I am one of those who needs to see MJ telling me himself lol.

Now may I ask you, does your analysis influence your opinion in the hoax? Do you believe MJ is alive? Anyway, did your social experience of thisisalmostit have anything to do with proving or disproving MJ is alive? I mean all this in a personal level, your perception, not in trying to disprove or prove a hoax publicly. Sorry if I ask you something you might have already answered, but I am just too lazy and tired to look through the thread.
  • This experience foremost showed me how clues are interpreted, sometimes I tweeted something and I would read explanations I never thought of, and those where just single words sended in cyberspace. I even was analyzed by someone and most of the meanings he/she gave to the tweets where totally off........ I even think there is a posibility that some of my "followers" still believe that I'm Michael even after my revelation, and what shocked me even more is how people confuse assumtions and facts. I firmly believe in the power of words and think a lot of "secrets "in this world can be unveiled by going back to the true origin of those words. Sadly nowadays the world is lost in translation...

So it did shed a different light on T.S. , because he even took it a step further by re-directing to posts of members here by which he literally is directing the things we should look into. So I'm not calling him a fraud or anything, but his redirects are in no way a proof that Michael is alive.
    So his intentions or validity can only be proven after a revelation or BAM.

For me personally there still isn't any solid evidence that Michael is alive, but no evidence he's dead either, so I'm totally with you : 5050
  • LOL single words...imagine what a huge "blog-like" post can do... I dont know whether TS is someone who knows a bit more beyond a few Google searches. I do read his posts, but just out of curiosity. Who knows if one day I'll follow him <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .

Now something I'm certain of is that people like the attention they get when they post something that sounds interesting. When you post and other members reply agreeing to your post or flattering it, this boosts your ego. The power of words...<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And that's good in a sense, but not when you do it to trick others or just seeking attention.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    It's time to lock this one as well. I hope that locking all these threads will bring back some peace back to the board.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.