Posted yesterday on YouTube (re: Sneddon)!

tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
edited January 1970 in News
yesss!!! isn't it great that THIS comes up on youtube just before the murray trial?

'he needs to do some HARD time!' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> exactly!!! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
standing o's for william wagener, everybody!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

[youtube:25j8zz0j]

Comments

• William Wagener (On Second Thought TV) has done a whole bunch of shows during the trial, they're very interesting. This is his youtube channel: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/williamwagener<!-- m -->
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    WOW! I'm glad people are finally coming forward!

Great work! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Wow, how many times did he repeat that Tom Sneddon should be doing time?
    I would be dancing my jig of joy if Sneddon was made to account for his actions for tampering with evidence in MJ's trial and pay the penalty.
    Jail time couldn't happen to a more worthy recipient. Maybe it's time to start worrying Sneddon.
  • I absolutely love this guy! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I guess this means that there will infact be a trial... Maybe not for "Dr. Murray", but "D.S"! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (maybe that's why Murray's case has been so reminisant of Michael's in 2005... i.e Joe and Katherine wearing the same clothes and things of that sort). Eh, but maybe not... It's just a thought.
    In all seriousness though, justice really needs to be served and I would give anything to see Tom Sneddon pay for his wrongful doing during the MJ trail.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Wow, how many times did he repeat that Tom Sneddon should be doing time?
    I would be dancing my jig of joy if Sneddon was made to account for his actions for tampering with evidence in MJ's trial and pay the penalty.
    Jail time couldn't happen to a more worthy recipient. Maybe it's time to start worrying Sneddon.

this vid really strengthens my theory that this hoax is meant to take some people down forever! and it couldn't have been done another way! the list of people working in favor of the hoax seems to be getting longer every day...

i hope i live to see sneddon and everybody crooked as him in his office go DOWN! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Should be Mottola's turn soon.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Was this shown on mainstream TV in the US?
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    I love this!! Finally somebody (that is an expert on that field) is speaking out against Tom Sneddon!! TS is a criminal and should indeed be doing time in prison...I thought it's very interesting to hear the facts of how he admitted fals evidence into the evidence pool, because I never heard about this before!
    thanks for posting!
    Should be Mottola's turn soon.

keep 'em coming. the list of those doomed to go down permanently gets longer, too...all the way up to the top!

• whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I absolutely love this guy! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I guess this means that there will infact be a trial... Maybe not for "Dr. Murray", but "D.S"! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (maybe that's why Murray's case has been so reminisant of Michael's in 2005... i.e Joe and Katherine wearing the same clothes and things of that sort). Eh, but maybe not... It's just a thought.
    In all seriousness though, justice really needs to be served and I would give anything to see Tom Sneddon pay for his wrongful doing during the MJ trail.

Agreed ! He can't simply get away with this !

credit for this goes to SeeingClues, was tweeted today.

• cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    ALL I CAN FEEL IS PITY FOR THE HATERS SNEDDON, DD, MARTIN BASHIR (I THINK HE'S GOT ENOUGH WITH HIS ILLNESS) GUESS WHO'S COMING BACK I WANT TO SEE THEIR FACES LIKE SO BADLY WHEN THEY FIND OUT WOT? HE'S WOT? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    What did this man D.S have soo badly against Michael, i cant think of anything other than him being racist otherwise why was he so desperate to get MJ locked away even goin to the extent of making false evidence <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    Sick Puppies - You're Goin' Down

Define your meaning of war
    To me it's what we do when we're bored
    I feel the heat comin off of the blacktop
    And it makes me want it more
    Because I'm hyped up, outta control
    If it's a fight I'm ready to go
    I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
    If you know what I know that I know

It's been a long time coming
    And the tables' turned around
    Cause one of us is goin'
    One of us is goin' down
    I'm not runnin', it's a little different now
    Cause one of us is goin'
    ONE OF US IS GOIN' DOWN!!!

Define your meaning of fun
    To me, it's when we're gettin' it done
    I feel the heat comin' off of the blacktop
    So get ready for another one
    Let's take a trip down memory lane
    The words circling in my brain
    You can treat this like another all the same
    But don't cry like a bitch when you feel the pain

It's been a long time coming
    And the tables' turned around
    Cause one of us is goin'
    One of us is goin' down
    Cause one of us is goin'

This is hardly worth fighting for
    But it's the little petty shit that I can't ignore
    With my fist in your face, and your face on the floor
    It'll be a long time comin'
    But you got the message now
    Cause I was never goin'
    Yeah, you're the one that's going down!

One of us is going down

Cause one of us is goin'

One of us is going down

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Take 'em all down, MJ!

L.O.V.E to all

credit for this goes to SeeingClues, was tweeted today.

I missed that one. I follow SC, but they don't follow me back. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

• V for Vendetta, V for Vengeance.
  • SeeingCluesSeeingClues Posts: 91
    @Mo - The difference between "A LIE" and "ALIVE" is a V. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

@Truthseeker - I sent you a PM. I'd gladly follow you or anyone who'd like me to.

Much love to all,
    -SC
    Thanks, SeeingClues!
  • I am so glad that this is being talked about. I've long wondered the same thing. It's pretty infuriating that anyone, especially an elected official, falsify evidence against an innocent person and then walk away as though nothing happened. God is our judge and I hope Mr Sneddon has sought forgiveness.
    this hoax protected Mike, but also gave him the opportunity yes to take ppl down. No pity Mike, he's had enough (we've had enough). No amount of things can repair how we were deprived of MJ music because of hideous lies. No more nice guy Mike the man you never knew. Not waiting for Justice, he getting it himself.
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    I love this!! Finally somebody (that is an expert on that field) is speaking out against Tom Sneddon!! TS is a criminal and should indeed be doing time in prison...I thought it's very interesting to hear the facts of how he admitted fals evidence into the evidence pool, because I never heard about this before!
    thanks for posting!

Has anyone considered the initials of user TS in relation to Tom Sneddon? Not that Sneddon is who it is but that it's just a clue for how Michael's downfall began? All of Michael's troubles sort of started with Tom Sneddon. Maybe that's when he started planning the hoax. And the song called DS... maybe he used the initials TS as some kind of statement.

Just thinking out loud really...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not know U.S. laws, but this man should go to jail?,. and all the bandits should drop one by one <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    "Did you washed your hands after shaking his hand ?" I like that. The truth always prevails sooner or later thank God.

Has anyone considered the initials of user TS in relation to Tom Sneddon? Not that Sneddon is who it is but that it's just a clue for how Michael's downfall began? All of Michael's troubles sort of started with Tom Sneddon. Maybe that's when he started planning the hoax. And the song called DS... maybe he used the initials TS as some kind of statement.

You read my mind! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    thanks for posting!

you have a point Jacilovesmichael could very well be each observation is relevant and TS has too much info it makes you wonder who in reality is behind TS. mmm...........we don't know. TS could really mean Tom Sneddon of course he isn't the TS that bring us the informative posts. Sneddon get ready and all the haters you ain't seen nothing yet.