Posted yesterday on YouTube (re: Sneddon)!

Comments

• Wouldn't it be "interesting" if everyone who was on Michael's supposed "hit list" that he had, started recieving negative press? That seems to be the direction we're headed in here. Maybe this was the reason the list was really created. I mean, think about about it... How did that list even get leaked in the first place?
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    What did this man D.S have soo badly against Michael, i cant think of anything other than him being racist otherwise why was he so desperate to get MJ locked away even goin to the extent of making false evidence <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

i can't exactly remember where but i'm pretty sure i saw this in a hoax vid on youtube:

sneddon was allegedly after the land that mike owned. the neverland ranch areal has some very good soil and besides not wanting 'freaky boy' mike as a neighbor (remember 'ghosts'!), he supposedly had plans to turn the grounds into a vineyard. as we know, sneddon was not successful yet to obtain any parts of neverland, but i would place any bet on it that he tried real hard or is even still tryin' to. all for the money...stocking up the pension here... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

maybe part of the larger plan is also to revive neverland, once people like sneddon and his entourage are gone. why else would it still be there with a 'new owner' (i think mike owns part of the company that owns it now), pretty much left as it is with some maintenance work going still?

all this detail...amazing...can't wait how this further develops...the ultimate thriller for my brain...

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    All I can add to this convo is that I TOTALLY HATE TOM SNEDDON. It wouldn't matter to me if he put a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. Not one eyelash would I bat, even if he did it at my feet. I would simply step over him keep walking and never look back. And for me, that is saying a lot. He and Bashir. I hate both of those lizards.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    William spoke about this during the trial too...the evidence part.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Wouldn't it be "interesting" if everyone who was on Michael's supposed "hit list" that he had, started recieving negative press?...
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yeah. It's like Michael is making hits from "beyond the grave"!
    Someone should make this into a movie!
    Oh wait.. they are. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

• Has anyone considered the initials of user TS in relation to Tom Sneddon? Not that Sneddon is who it is but that it's just a clue for how Michael's downfall began? All of Michael's troubles sort of started with Tom Sneddon. Maybe that's when he started planning the hoax. And the song called DS... maybe he used the initials TS as some kind of statement.

Just thinking out loud really...

You read my mind! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

me too!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Wouldn't it be "interesting" if everyone who was on Michael's supposed "hit list" that he had, started recieving negative press?...
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yeah. It's like Michael is making hits from "beyond the grave"!
    Someone should make this into a movie!
    Oh wait.. they are. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • badriabadria Posts: 51
    All I can add to this convo is that I TOTALLY HATE TOM SNEDDON. It wouldn't matter to me if he put a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. Not one eyelash would I bat, even if he did it at my feet. I would simply step over him keep walking and never look back. And for me, that is saying a lot. He and Bashir. I hate both of those lizards.

10000% WITH YOU! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

V for Vendetta, V for Vengeance.

That pretty much says it all. The worm is finally turning. For me, the Lord is moving in the situation. I know that my Father in Heaven hears my prayers regarding MJ. MJ is a child of God and the Lord loves MJ. God bless you, Mo! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Deuteronomy 32:35 'Vengeance is Mine, and retribution, In due time their foot will slip; For the day of their calamity is near, And the impending things are hastening upon them.'
    Deuteronomy 32:36 "For the LORD will vindicate His people, And will have compassion on His servants, When He sees that their strength is gone, And there is none remaining, bond or free.
    Romans 12:19 Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord.
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    One after another, all in jail forever. Those who have defamed the reputation of Michael Jackson must pay, and terribly ashamed! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    LunaCielo:
    That is a beautiful little Michael flashy button thingy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Is that made by you in a program or can I go on the net and make one somewhere?
    Peace
    Nefari
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    @Mo - The difference between "A LIE" and "ALIVE" is a V. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

V for Vendetta <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • wow!!..im so happy to hear more and more of the truth starting to come out!!..i hope more truth comes out and floods the news and every site there is..so that there is not one ounce of negative slander left inside of anyone's mind!!..keep on keeping on with the real truth!!..i just love it!!..
    Michael Jackson new what he was doing from the start..again very smart man!!..i believe again that they underestimated him once again <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    huggs to all
    suzz
  • Wow, how many times did he repeat that Tom Sneddon should be doing time?

this vid really strengthens my theory that this hoax is meant to take some people down forever! and it couldn't have been done another way! the list of people working in favor of the hoax seems to be getting longer every day...

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Yesss, I was thinking the same thing as I was reading through the thread. Great minds think alike!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• V for Vendetta, V for Vengeance.

That pretty much says it all. The worm is finally turning. For me, the Lord is moving in the situation. I know that my Father in Heaven hears my prayers regarding MJ. MJ is a child of God and the Lord loves MJ. God bless you, Mo! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Deuteronomy 32:35 'Vengeance is Mine, and retribution, In due time their foot will slip; For the day of their calamity is near, And the impending things are hastening upon them.'
    Deuteronomy 32:36 "For the LORD will vindicate His people, And will have compassion on His servants, When He sees that their strength is gone, And there is none remaining, bond or free.
    Romans 12:19 Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord.

Yes, and here's another one to add to that great one:
    "For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me." Zechariah 2:8-9 (KJV)

Because I know the God I serve, I have to pray that God have mercy on their souls. Because when God gets through with them for what they did to MJ, they will know that there is a God in heaven!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Another objective of the hoax is now accomplished. I applaud Mr. Wagener for his courageous stand. He is thinking 4 himself.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    so dare we start ticking off these people from the "list"...??????please add any you think of ha ha
    1.tom sneddon..........check <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    2.arnie klien.............check <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    3.martin bashir...????
    4.thome thome....????
    5.sony......????

they are being exposed.....one by one..............but.............will they ...GO DOWN BABY??????? or talk there way out of all this....??????
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    so dare we start ticking off these people from the "list"...??????please add any you think of ha ha
    1.tom sneddon..........check <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    2.arnie klien.............check <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    3.martin bashir...????
    4.thome thome....????
    5.sony......????

they are being exposed.....one by one..............but.............will they ...GO DOWN BABY??????? or talk there way out of all this....??????
    6. Grace... check <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    7. THE MEDIA... going DOWN! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    3.martin bashir...????
    4.thome thome....????
    5.sony......????

7. THE MEDIA... going DOWN! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    8. Diane Dimond - hate her
    9. Oprah Winfrey - sorry, but she';s got to go too
  • so dare we start ticking off these people from the "list"...??????please add any you think of ha ha
    3.martin bashir...????
    4.thome thome....????
    5.sony......????

8. Diane Dimond - hate her
    9. Oprah Winfrey - sorry, but she';s got to go too
    10. The two families that made the allegations
    11. The lawyers who represented them
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    12. refers to sony - in particular: john branca
    13: (see above) tommy mottola
    14. janet arvizo
    15. the sun
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I would like to understand the real story with evan chandler and his supposed suicide. And I think that june chandler schwarze and her estranged husband dave need to be exposed for the greedy liars that they are as well.
    Lk8:17
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
  • I would like to understand the real story with evan chandler and his supposed suicide. And I think that june chandler schwarze and her estranged husband dave need to be exposed for the greedy liars that they are as well.
    Lk8:17
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

God's word is true! He said heaven and earth would pass away but his word would not pass away! All those who persecuted Michael, God is getting ready to put their business in the streets! Their Armageddon is coming! "And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?" (Revelation 6:15-17; KJV)

And there is not a mountain on earth that can protect them <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Much blessings to you!
  • Emily HutjesEmily Hutjes Posts: 106
    How can the governor of California allow people like Sneddon and cons.to be a part of the legal system in California? Isn't it time he takes a broom and starts clean sweeping California of all that have proven to be corrupt in the Justice departments? I cannot imagine the Governor does not know what is going on in his own state. He too must have read the transcrips of the 1995 MJJ trial?! You don't even need to read between the lines to understand that Sneddon and cons. cast a slur on the California Justice.