Posted yesterday on YouTube (re: Sneddon)!

Comments

• ibelieveinmjibelieveinmj Posts: 243
    I would love the day that Sneddon is put on trial and put through the hell he so wickedly tossed Michael into. TRUTH does PREVAIL !!!!!!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I believe in God's justice and i'm sure the day is close when he will compensate what injusties he has done to people, esp. to Michael and will feel all that pain on his own skin,hate him.
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    I believe in God's justice and i'm sure the day is close when he will compensate what injusties he has done to people, esp. to Michael and will feel all that pain on his own skin,hate him.

I too, believe in the God's law. It cleary says in Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Mr. Sneddon messed with the wrong child of God. I love it when God smites the wicked on behalf of his children. Keep the Faith! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I too, believe in the God's law. It cleary says in Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Mr. Sneddon messed with the wrong child of God. I love it when God smites the wicked on behalf of his children. Keep the Faith! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

AMEN TOO THAT COULDN'T SAY IT BETTER <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    The truth is prevailing. It is all coming together.
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW!
    WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
    KARMA WILL COME UPON ALL WHO HAVE MALICE AND HATE IN THERE HEARTS.
    SO I WISH HIM NO HATE FOR THE UNIVERSE ALWAYS PAYS BACK THE ONES WHO BURN OTHERS AT THE STAKE FOR THERE OWN GAIN AND SELF INTEREST.
    SO I WISH HIM WELL BECAUSE HE DOES NOT NO WHAT HE IS DOING TO HIS OWN SELF.
    ANYONE WHO HATES AND WANTS TO KILL OTHERS REALLY TRULY HATES AND WANTS TO KILL THEMSELVES.
    PEACE!
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    In the Country of the Blind
    <!-- m -->http://spectator.org/archives/2004/01/0 ... ent_314383<!-- m -->

It's a good article with an anti "Mad Dog" slant <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

an excerpt "...Innocence is a unique presumption under the modern law of free societies. We all come clothed in that state of grace, and it is the job of government to pierce, when appropriate, that cloak. This all is a far cry from "Mad Dog" Sneddon's unique pursuit of justice."
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The most appalling people bad things
    bad, is the silence of the good people

(Mahatma Gandhi)
  • Here is an interesting article which is one of many that was posted last November. It starts out saying; "It could be argued by some that those who went after Michael Jackson during his life are falling one by one. Following the death of the accuser’s father this week from suicide, word is not out that Martin Bashir has a brain tumor.

<!-- m -->
    http://michaeljacksonchitchat.com/marti ... ain-tumor/<!-- m -->

People we don't have to wish anything on those who went after MJ. God is taking care of that. Did He not say, "Vengence is mine I will repay?" If anything we should be praying Lord have mercy on their souls!!

Blessings to all!!
  • I would like to understand the real story with evan chandler and his supposed suicide. And I think that june chandler schwarze and her estranged husband dave need to be exposed for the greedy liars that they are as well.
    Lk8:17
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

God's word is true! He said heaven and earth would pass away but his word would not pass away! All those who persecuted Michael, God is getting ready to put their business in the streets! Their Armageddon is coming! "And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?" (Revelation 6:15-17; KJV)

And there is not a mountain on earth that can protect them <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Much blessings to you!

AMEN to all of you!!! May the blessings of our Lord be with you all.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    could someone please post the names on this hit list here for me please . i am sorry to be so lazy as i know it is probably here elsewhere on the forum. perhaps we need to be taking a look at how these people might be connected to the other clues we have been getting.
  • could someone please post the names on this hit list here for me please . i am sorry to be so lazy as i know it is probably here elsewhere on the forum. perhaps we need to be taking a look at how these people might be connected to the other clues we have been getting.

I'm not sure if this is all of them or not. I thought there were 8. But here are 6 of them:

1. Tom Sneddon
    2. Evan Chandler
    3. Martin Bashir
    4. Diane Sawyer
    5. Bill Oreilly
    6. Nancy Grace

Hope this helps you.
    Blessings "on the wings of love!"
  • francynafrancyna Posts: 22
    and the Arvizo?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Dianne Dimond and I think it was only Janet Arviso
  • angelwingsangelwings Posts: 112
    What petition do we sign and who do we send it to?
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Wasnt Uri Geller on it too>
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    yes, you're right. Uri was on it too. I thought Al Malnic and Bret Ratner were as well. And Mottola
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    <!-- m -->http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... -list.html<!-- m -->

The Sun <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    What did this man D.S have soo badly against Michael, i cant think of anything other than him being racist otherwise why was he so desperate to get MJ locked away even goin to the extent of making false evidence <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

i can't exactly remember where but i'm pretty sure i saw this in a hoax vid on youtube:

sneddon was allegedly after the land that mike owned. the neverland ranch areal has some very good soil and besides not wanting 'freaky boy' mike as a neighbor (remember 'ghosts'!), he supposedly had plans to turn the grounds into a vineyard. as we know, sneddon was not successful yet to obtain any parts of neverland, but i would place any bet on it that he tried real hard or is even still tryin' to. all for the money...stocking up the pension here... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

maybe part of the larger plan is also to revive neverland, once people like sneddon and his entourage are gone. why else would it still be there with a 'new owner' (i think mike owns part of the company that owns it now), pretty much left as it is with some maintenance work going still?

all this detail...amazing...can't wait how this further develops...the ultimate thriller for my brain...

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I believe this is why he came at MJ so hard because he and others wanted his land for their own selfish gain.
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    I would like to understand the real story with evan chandler and his supposed suicide. And I think that june chandler schwarze and her estranged husband dave need to be exposed for the greedy liars that they are as well.
    Lk8:17
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

God's word is true! He said heaven and earth would pass away but his word would not pass away! All those who persecuted Michael, God is getting ready to put their business in the streets! Their Armageddon is coming! "And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?" (Revelation 6:15-17; KJV) And there is not a mountain on earth that can protect them

<!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Much blessings to you!
    Amen to that one.
    I liked that last quote: And there is not a mountain on earth that can protect them
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hopefully he added dieter wiezner to the list. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> so who or what do these people have in common. or maybe what they don't have in common with micheal stands out more. faith. ever hear of a bell sheep?
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    Was this shown on mainstream TV in the US?

no..he only does a you tube thing
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think it was bigger than what they are saying, just Sneddon wanting Neverland. Why would ALL the media in most of the world unite in defaming Michael? In some ways Sneddon was the fall guy just as Murray supposedly is in Michael's murder case. It's all about trickle down authority, from the very top down to the very bottom, the media. People in high places saw a danger in Michael. Like Farrakhan said that's why Michael sang, "She's so dangerous", actually meaning himself. I want to respond to a post in the first page of this thread, with a crazy thought on TS and Tom Sneddon. Mine is below hers.

by jacilovesmichael » Thu May 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Has anyone considered the initials of user TS in relation to Tom Sneddon? Not that Sneddon is who it is but that it's just a clue for how Michael's downfall began? All of Michael's troubles sort of started with Tom Sneddon. Maybe that's when he started planning the hoax. And the song called DS... maybe he used the initials TS as some kind of statement.

Just thinking out loud really...

TS identity clue on Ghosts?
    by MJonmind » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:22 am

Okay I've got another idea about TS's identity. Might sound kooky, but here goes. I was on the clip the 5 brothers just put out, where they put Tom Sneddon video with Michael as the mayor in Ghosts. Does everyone agree the the mayor in Ghost is really representing Tom Sneddon, who wants to drive Michael out of town and down to the ground. You see how Michael explains how the mayor is asserting his authority and then suddenly starts to feel funny, and things start happening to his body, like he's being possessed by something else. It is the spirit of Michael. The hand bursts out of his chest with a mirror. Then his body starts to dance Michael's moves and dance, uncontrollably. It is in fact Michael disguised as and living through the mayor. Okay the connection.

TS said he is not Michael. The initials could stand for the obvious Tom Sneddon, but we know he's a villian and not loving Michael. But what if----Michael was speaking through him as if he were a puppet. Michael writes the updates and reveal, and says in truth, I'm not Michael, I'm Tom Sneddon --in his body. (A little pretend game you know, with a little tongue in cheek!) Remember Michael said at the end of TII, that he was going to play with them a little bit. I'm sure he has help with some of the writing and reading of the forum comments too, cause I'm sure it would be time consuming. He may have a whole team working on it. Just like a whole movie production crew! There is SO much connection in the movie Ghosts to this whole hoax, a veritable goldmine.
  • That's right!

Diane Dimond and Uri Gellar along with the above 6 made up MJ's original hit list. I knew there were 8. And one of them as already fallen so now there are 7 and Martin Bashir has cancer, so there may soon be only 6. So you see people we don't need to wish anything on these people because "the battle belongs to the Lord."

Matthew 25:40 says:
    "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

So what they did to Michael they did also to God. And God says in several places in His word, “Vengeance is mine; I will repay.” (Hebrews 10:30, Romans 12:19, Deuteronomy 32:35) Understand when God repeats something, He's attempting to get the point across, to deeply convince us of His truth!

So don't sweat the 8! Because Michael's hit list is actually God's hit list! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Stay blessed, "on the wings of love!"
  • CallaLilyCallaLily Posts: 4
    My son had a small spot of vitiligo developing on his chin when he was in first grade. We thought it was an allergic reaction from the acid in sodas and/or orange juice. The small spot got bigger and lighter until it was the size of a thumbprint. I decided to take him to his pediatrician and he referred us to a dermatologist.

When the doctor started talking about taking skin from different parts of my son's body to cover the loss of pigmentation on his chin, I did what most mothers do when they receive unpleasant news about their children. Yes, I fainted and fell on the floor. When I woke up, I was the one on the examination table and my son was sitting in a chair next to me holding my hand. My son and the doctor were both smiling. I guess I must have hit the floor pretty darn hard, huh? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Anyway, the doctor prescribed some cream for my son to be applied daily. He also instructed us to give him one adult vitamin per day and to make sure he receives plenty of sun. Did I ever think of Michael Jackson when I looked at the vitiligo on my son's face? Yes, a few times because people kept referencing it to Michael Jackson; they didn't know the correct medical term. During that time, Michael Jackson was on the news everyday anyway because he was fighting for his freedom in 2005.

To make a long story short, God is always watching over his children. The vitiligo on my son's face disappeared and so did the disgusting charges against Michael Jackson, because he was found not guilty.

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS