I found THE clue !!! This makes everything clear !!! TII !!!

Comments

• About the politic LIES (beLIEve)

[youtube:lxa9olbn]
  • WOW !!! Just got an email back from Carolyn Evers !!!!!! Look what she has to say. I replied and i hop i'll get more answers
    Hi Carolyn,

Wow it's soo interesting !!! It has such so much similarities with Michael jackson. I think i will buy your book to learn more about it.
    I'm positive he isn't passed away.. he needed to spread the word and made people listen. Thanks.
    Blessings to, with love, Yvonne

Original Message
    To: van-oetoort
    Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 9:33 PM
    Subject: RE:

My books were written from about 2002 to the present?

Blessings

Carolyn

From: Remy en Yvonne Tax [mailto:contact@oetoort-rottweilers.nl]
    Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 4:12 PM
    To: <!-- e -->www.oetoort-rottweilers.nl<!-- w -->
  • The book is from 2002 !!!!

Tell me WHY did Kenny Ortega wanted 2002 followers (on twitter) before the concerts take place....just a thought.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Januari 2010 there will be a movie released called LEGION

Check this out... no coincidence either.. looks to me like they are going to prepare us for BAMS-day (when Michael can make his final curtain call)
    Google images of LEGION and tell me what you see <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.beyondhollywood.com/category ... 009-movie/<!-- m -->
  • If I am not mistaken didn't that user BACK post something about archangel michael or something like that.

WHERE IS PAMMY WHEN YOU NEED HER!
    Pammy I'm callin you out! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

YES sir.080508-203448-530007.jpg I´m available! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

here is what BACK posted about Archangel Michael!

I KNEW i was right! YES!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- m -->http://mjkit.forumotion.net/video-s-hoa ... -t3937.htm<!-- m -->

Can somebody please help me with this page here? I´m trying to find the date when this was posted:

<!-- m -->http://hubpages.com/hub/Archangel-Micha ... son-Island<!-- m -->

Woot Pammy! Thanks <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    That's awesome! I always thought that user was Michael,
    now I think it a little bit more.

"Christ was the savior of lives once as a physical being
    So too was Michael Jackson.
    I’m sure there are “many” here on this very board who can attest to that. My word itself does not have to be taken as conclusive. The proof will be provided through acknowledgement."
  • isn't the archangel Michael supposed to be the one to slay Lucifer during Armageddon? Michael's sword is supposed to be what kills him right? I am not overly religious (well not religious at all), but for some reason I remember this.

If that is true, maybe this has something to do with the Illuminati and 2012.

I will say this once here, and probably never again because it's really a bit far fetched but I kinda think it could happen. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

If the conspiracy theorists are right about the Illuminati and 2012, and the music industry had Michael working for the illuminati for a short period of time until he said *NO MORE* and released songs like TDRCAU and Heal the World, then MJ would know fully about what is going to happen in 2012. Tommy (big card in the illuminati) Motolla tried to bring him down during the trial. Maybe MJ planned this so the world would stop being prejudice towards him and listen. I dont know of anybody that thinks poorly of MJ when before there was. Isn't it a little odd that TDRCAU was the first thing released after his death. Not Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal? Maybe he is planning this to expose the New World Order.

Thereeee we go. There's one of my theories <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I love you <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Love you more <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Some Additional Background on Angels

The Great Archangels represent the seven primary feelings, or Aspects and Attributes of The Creator that must be developed within the nature of Humankind in order to attain Masterhood. They bring forth the fuel (love energy) of God."

Michael became a master at the age of 38. There is a book written about him that explains the qualifications and why he was chosen. The picture of him at the Memorial Service is from the cover of that book.

really??? The Liberian girl picture??? Wow this is getting more and more interesting <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

What? Are you kidding me? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

At this point I have lost the ability to speak. When people talk to me, I just mumble and stare straight ahead!!. LOL!!

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    <!-- m -->http://cognitivedissonance-kolbringobli ... -51st.html<!-- m -->

it is often mentioned the comparison archangel Michael
  • But This Is It proves IT

Too much simularities... If we know more about archangel Michael..we will learn what will come.
    Michael jackson is NOT dead....
  • Wish there was a "Cliffs Notes" version of this thread. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • The term "This is it" is used a fair bit though. It's not always related to MJ <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Aber das ist es beweist, IT --

Zu viel simularities ... Wenn wir wissen mehr über die Erzengel Michael .. wir werden lernen, war kommen wird.
    Michael Jackson ist nicht tot ....[/ quote]

You appear to yourself to be sure very much, thanks to you .... maybe it is real this [/ color]
  • Sorry i don't speak German, don't understand it either <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Spread this thread.. everyone MUST read !!!

THIS IS IT (and yes i can feel it and see it)
  • maybe not interesting, but for me it is, because there are lots of clues in the MOVIE (directed bij MR Michael Jackson) Michael chewing GUM
    The history of chewing gum
    A chewing gum history, the oldest known piece of candy in the world. Learn it in this incredible artical.

<!-- m -->http://www.essortment.com/all/chewinggumhis_rdjz.htm<!-- m -->
  • there is so much more to come..IT reaches a higher level.
  • WOW... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> That's weird. I tell you. things just keep getting weirder and weirder.
  • maybe not interesting, but for me it is, because there are lots of clues in the MOVIE (directed bij MR Michael Jackson) Michael chewing GUM
    The history of chewing gum
    A chewing gum history, the oldest known piece of candy in the world. Learn it in this incredible artical.

<!-- m -->http://www.essortment.com/all/chewinggumhis_rdjz.htm<!-- m -->
    WOW look at this..all of the fans are chewing gum. And watch all the blue stuff and the red curtains.
    [youtube:2l1gza2l]

Michael you are a brilliant director !!!!!
  • He also says THESE wil be my final show
    He should say THIS wil be my final show

I assure you there is more to come
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Nice article from the Painter about Mj and in depth talk of the visions for the paintings he did... When you open the link click to see the Paintings there are 10 total..
    <!-- m -->http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/200 ... ings_N.htm<!-- m -->
  • He also says THESE wil be my final show
    He should say THIS wil be my final show

I assure you there is more to come
    i think you're right about that! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hmmm...I'm chewing a gum right now...haven't considered about the history of it, though....hmmm....this is an interesting ALL ODDS forum...this is really ODD...yeah, I'm enjoying this gum chewing...keeps my teeth busy..LOL! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Gotta educate myself more about psychics and channelers. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    I'm not blonde or anything but could someone please explain what importance chewing gum has in all of this???up untill now i've been able to keep up with this thread but now
    i feel completely clueless HELP ME <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • Ok....either Im reaaalllllyy dumb or my brain simply cannot take in any more info...but could this be true? Michael and angel in human form?

Does this mean he IS coming back? And if so, what's going to happen when he does? Im kinda confused by this.....please explain in laymans terms!!!

Ok, here is what I am getting from all of this. Although Michael was angelic, I don't believe he is the ACTUAL Archangel Michael. I think this is maybe a clue that his return will be spiritual in nature as well as physical.

Michael was very devout and well-read. I would not put it past Michael to be planning his comeback in this fashion. If you read through a lot of the Archangel Michael information, it does coincide with some of the clues we have been finding, especially when it comes to the movie, This Is It. I am sure Michael has done A LOT of research on religion and his namesake, Archangel Michael.

Anyway, that is my take on the whole situation.

For many.many years I have believed that Michael was not of this planet. I have always, literally believed, that he was an earth angel. That he was sent here for a purpose and that God gave him all the talent he needed to earn all the money it would take to do the job that he was meant to do. And he did it better than anyone could have done it. There is something in Michael's eyes. It's like his eyes talk. His eyes hold secrets. His eyes hold wisdom. Michael has always been ahead of his time. He has always been an inquisitor. He has always been an avid learner. His interest are varied and he has mastered all of them. There is nothing you can put before him that he does not understand. There is no religion that he has not practice and visited and gotten to know its doctrine. Be honest, what adult male do you know who genuinely still has the heart of a child, pure and unspoiled? What adult man do you know who would go on the record saying he allows children to sleep in his bed, he sometimes will sleep along side them and know without any semblance of doubt, that he did it for just the reason he stated, out of love for them. To share your bed with someone is an act of love, pure and simple. He went on tv holding a child's hand and you saw in his demeanor, in his eyes, in his joy, that this was normal for him. It was nothing to be ashamed of. It was done purely out of love. It's what God would have done. Michael ALWAYS talks about his gifts coming from God. He speaks of how God gives him the words to his songs, the ideas for everything he has ever done. I believe it. What other explanation could there be? Michael has the ability to bring to life the most vivid, beautiful, creative, intricate, complex, expressions, be it in music, song, dance, video, vision for the world, Neverland, what ever, without any formal training or blueprints. It just comes to him, he receives it, and then he works his magic, and "poof" it happens. It blows me away. I do believe that he talks to God. I believe that God sees, hears, knows and answers him. I believe that he is an angel fallen to earth. There is not another human being that I've ever known or ever heard of who remained so innocent and pure at heart, even when he was up against things that could have changed the course of his life forever. He never changed, got ugly, showed as people like to say "the real MJ". Why? Because he had been the "real MJ" all along. There was nothing phony or fake or pretentious about him. Your eyes did not deceive you. What you saw was who he was and is. An angel. Yes indeed.
  • Wish there was a "Cliffs Notes" version of this thread. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> LMAOLMAOOOOO!!!!!! OMG, Im laughing so hard right now!!! Or maybe Archangel Micheal for Dummies? LOL