Lady Gaga drill Alejandro just watch....;)

chappiechappie Posts: 529
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:1y6j3fnb]

Nice new drill!
Chappie

Comments

• This video is very disturbing and full of symbols ... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

s3ork7.jpg

ygi1s.jpg

21m5ch2.jpg

Just some examples......
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    This is fu$#ing disturbing as hell
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Yes, my friend who is a non-believer first made me become aware about these symbols and I have to say, very weird!
  • ...ugh.
    Very disturbing indeed.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Now check this out

sinttulopv.png
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit
  • I really felt like I was watching a Madonna vid.
    The vid isnt disturbing to me.....I guess Im used to seeing wierd things.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    I don't think that lady GaGa is 'the illuminati puppet'.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=92&t=4656&hilit=gaga+illuminati<!-- l -->

She is F*ucking them!
    Chappie
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    I don't think that lady GaGa is 'the illuminati puppet'.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=92&t=4656&hilit=gaga+illuminati<!-- l -->

She is F*ucking them!
    Chappie

she is, i am sorry. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    gaga wants slaves not fans.

katy perry about alejandro ''Using blasphemy as entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke.''
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Ooh I love a good fart joke but I don't like Gaga
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    NWO is a pyramid scheme built with interlocking global puppets like government CIA, KGB, presidents, prime ministers, Bilderbergs, Freemasons, Illuminati, etc etc.

Three Puppet Masters control all the global puppets. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

The three Pupet Masters are:

1) the City of London/British Monarchy (economy epicentre)
    2) the Vatican (spiritual epicentre)
    3) Washington State (military epicentre)

I applaud Lady Gaga artistry and appreciate her depiction of some disturbing real life scenarios....that homosexuality,represented by Alejandro, Roberto and Fernado, is interwoven through the Roman Catholic church and accepted by mainstream society like we accept the lawless corruption of Mexico (no offense to the beautiful culture of Mexico only saying that, currently, the world knows that the drug lords rule Mexican government)....and I believe that Gaga's main statement is that we allow corruption to exist.

Disturbing....but true Look at the blank stare of Gaga's eyes as she swallows the rosary beads....doesn't her blank stare remind you of society's blank stare as we swallow the Pope's 'apology' for the churches sexual abuse crimes against our children? We accept the lawlessness of the Catholic church like Mexico accepts the lawlesness of the drug lords.

Sure, we protest...but, not TOO MUCH becuase we don't want to upset those three Puppet Masters, n'est-ce pas?

Love Lady Gaga!

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I share your well written thoughts White_Orchid. I like the bolded part especially.

I never used to like Gaga, but now I have looked at her imagery, lyrics and performances, I believe she is showing us what is really going on. Yes, it is distasteful and shocking, but it has to be because the truth is precisely this.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Never want to watch that again. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • It's not as disturbing as the Telephone vid, imo. Nevertheless, this is pretty sick. The imagery depicts sodomy and role reversal, among other things. Notice the bed scenes where men are wearing heels and Gaga is giving it to them in the butt. Maybe it's a joke to all the people that think Gaga is a man. I'm sure she had a good time making this vid (I would too <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> )
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit
  • I LOVE GAGA!!!! GAY RIGHTS BABY!!!!!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    my[KING]"]I LOVE GAGA!!!! GAY RIGHTS BABY!!!!!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

this 78574625.gif
    swallow a rosary ... has nothing to do with ''gay rights''.

She gone too far! It's disgusting!

(what is that btw? Upsidedown Cross?? an arrow?? poiting there?/ ahrg, nasty)
  • shaggyshaggy Posts: 15
    the world has gone foul and nuts no wonder people are going off their trolley <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

i find gaga a weirdo..she needs help serious help..this is disgusting ugghhhhhhh
  • my[KING]"]I LOVE GAGA!!!! GAY RIGHTS BABY!!!!!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

this 78574625.gif

THATS FRICKIN AWESOME! I HAVENT GOTTEN TO SEE THE VIDEO YET. THANKS.
    my[KING]"]
    my[KING]"]I LOVE GAGA!!!! GAY RIGHTS BABY!!!!!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

this 78574625.gif

THATS FRICKIN AWESOME! I HAVENT GOTTEN TO SEE THE VIDEO YET. THANKS.

have fun!
  • Veeeery Madonna-esque
  • She is the next madonna.. up n coming if not already..
  • Veeeery Madonna-esque
    WATCHED THE VIDEO LAST NIGHT. IT REMINDED ME SO MUCH OF TRUTH OR DARE. I LOVED IT.
  • I really felt like I was watching a Madonna vid.
    The vid isnt disturbing to me.....I guess Im used to seeing wierd things.

LOVE the song to death but she definitely ripped off Madonna's work, and shame on Steven Klein too!
  • She is the next madonna.. up n coming if not already..

You can't be the next anybody by just re-doing everything they did lol I think she has many qualities and the creativity and vision to put her in that category, but right now thats like saying Chris Brown and Usher are the next Michael Jackson just because they steal his moves.
  • Okay, I haven't heard a song (I'm in the office), but what a hell is that??????

She is such a illuminati puppet. This is not art. Come on Gaga your voice is to good to be just a puppet.

Every song needs to have a message that could be understood by people who watch.

I remember Madonna, back in 90-ies, she somehow crossed the line to get more attention ( I love Madonna and I am very open about sex and staff but she was all about that and you get full of it) Now Gaga tries to have that and morbid themes in her videos.
    So if my son sees this, he'll ask me why is she in her underwear. If she did this video for adults then I'm sorry Gaga, we've seen it all before with other musicians, nothing new, nothing original. The only thing we don't see in this video are puppet strings......