Omer Official Twitter -

Comments

• Omer's had some interesting tweets again. Here is something from today. I find it interesting that the first song in the video is Michael's Come Together and the second part of the video has a coke bottle on the floor.

@ObeeFans Omer Bhatti Fans
    This is my favourite Obee Video. I have watched it about 456789 times. Enjoy. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLtglaoE ... re=related<!-- m -->
    2 hours ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

These are the words that the video starts with:

They can't stop me now
    I can't be contained
    undeniable
    since the moment that I came
    and they wanna come get me
    yeah, dead or alive

[youtube:1y3rwfr2]
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    He has changed his twitter name obviously.

Hello. I am no longer using this username. My new twitter username is @RealOBee FOLLOW NOW! - Omer Bhatti / O-Bee
    vor ungefähr 2 Stunden via web
  • 32 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Omer M. Bhatti
    RealOBee Omer M. Bhatti
    "May we continue 2 remember not 2 judge man by the color of his skin, but the content of his Character.Benjamin we love u may you RIP" -M.J.
    38 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Interesting statement...I wonder who "Benjamin" is and if the comment is coming from MJ or if he's quoting MJ.

Edit: I found the answer...

A-A
    amali_beLIEve A-A
    by RealOBee
    #MJ dedicated his 2001 album Invincible to @RealOBee's best friend Benjamin Hermansen, 15, who was stabbed to death by neo-Nazis. #MJfacts
    5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • RealOBee Omer M. Bhatti
    THE FEELING OF LOVE IS THE HIGHEST FREQUENCY ONE CAN EMIT
    6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »

Omer M. Bhatti
    RealOBee Omer M. Bhatti
    I AM BLESSED #GRATEFUL
    11 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/RealOBee<!-- m -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    He RT'd this,thought it was interesting
    @RealOBee "Those that know don't talk. Those who talk don't know." Thank you for not talking. #Respect
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    @RealOBee "Those that know don't talk. Those who talk don't know." Thank you for not talking. #Respect
    True. Exactly what I said today on twitter too, reading the shit Majestik Magnificent(whoever the fuck is this person and why should I believe he's friend of the family?) has put on facebook, against us, who believe Michael is alive. The ones who know don't talk, and the ones who don't know can't stop talking.
  • He RT'd this,thought it was interesting

Thank you, Sind. I think this was in reference to his interview where asked if he was MJ's son, am I correct? He could definitely be using this as a general statement all the way around. Very interesting that he RT'd it, all the same. Blessings! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    Has anyone caught Omer tweeting: @RealOBee: HeeeelllllllooooOO *M.J. Ghosts voice* .

It caught my eye from the very beginning, because, if I put myself in non-believer's shoes - this would sound pretty weird and dissrespectful or better said cold-hearted in a kind of way, as Omer would be imitating Michael voice ... and Michael is "dead" for me, isn't it? And as a family (Omer if after all, family, he lives with Michael since he was a kid) for me it is very hard to understand how could you -as family- talk and imitate the voice of your "father" (Michael is some kind of father for him anyway) when your father is dead. (I say dead, because 3/4 of this world believe he's dead). For me, if I were a non-believer, it would be the proof that Omer doesn't really care if Michael died, that he never loved him and that he is not grieving having lost Michael, if he imitates his voice on twitter like this, as it would be a funny thing.

And now I checked again and he deleted his tweet. It's such a shame that I didn't get a print screen of it! Did anyone? Why would he delete it? He thought he just did a craziness by tweeting like that?
    I saw it this morning. Indeed, he deleted it. I wasn't inspired enought to make a print screen. Now it's gone. I don't know why he deleted it. I was even at the point to reply him and tell him "Does anyone here like playing games? heloooo!! game time!" and the twitt is gone. Why would he delete it?
  • I saw it this morning. Indeed, he deleted it. I wasn't inspired enought to make a print screen. Now it's gone. I don't know why he deleted it. I was even at the point to reply him and tell him "Does anyone here like playing games? heloooo!! game time!" and the twitt is gone. Why would he delete it?

Maybe you should send that tweet to him anyway and see if he replies. Sorry - I didn't see it but I agree with what you have to say. I think Omer says and does a lot of interesting things that fly under the radar. Blessings.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    True. Exactly what I said today on twitter too, reading the shit Majestik Magnificent(whoever the fuck is this person and why should I believe he's friend of the family?) has put on facebook, against us, who believe Michael is alive. The ones who know don't talk, and the ones who don't know can't stop talking.

Majestik is Taaj Malik and she has been doing something else to piss Pearl Jr off too,I posted her reply in the PJ twitter thread on here saying she has nothing to do with Taaj.
    So 1.it isn't a friend of anyone and 2.it is a female
    @Voice not sure but it was sent to him and he RT'd it which I found odd because he could have just ignored it like he does with thousands of others.

Omer slips under the radar because he VERY RARELY mentions Michael on twitter/fb or anywhere at all.There is no mention of him on his website and he really does keep his mouth tightly closed.
    Every now and then though,he posts something or rt's something so he is definitley someone to watch.Prime example is this Ghost tweet
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Has anyone caught Omer tweeting: @RealOBee: HeeeelllllllooooOO *M.J. Ghosts voice* .

It caught my eye from the very beginning, because, if I put myself in non-believer's shoes - this would sound pretty weird and dissrespectful or better said cold-hearted in a kind of way, as Omer would be imitating Michael voice ... and Michael is "dead" for me, isn't it? And as a family (Omer if after all, family, he lives with Michael since he was a kid) for me it is very hard to understand how could you -as family- talk and imitate the voice of your "father" (Michael is some kind of father for him anyway) when your father is dead. (I say dead, because 3/4 of this world believe he's dead). For me, if I were a non-believer, it would be the proof that Omer doesn't really care if Michael died, that he never loved him and that he is not grieving having lost Michael, if he imitates his voice on twitter like this, as it would be a funny thing.

And now I checked again and he deleted his tweet. It's such a shame that I didn't get a print screen of it! Did anyone? Why would he delete it? He thought he just did a craziness by tweeting like that?

I want to ask you...how do you even print the screen??
    @fordtocarr you have a key on your keyboards on which is written : Prt SC or Print Screen. You press that key and then go on Paint --> left corner up you press paste and save the photo which will be a print screen of your desktop
    There are many ways to take a screen shot. I uset his: you press the button "Print Screen" of yout keyboards, then go to the program Paint-> click "paste" then save the screen shot.

It was really there, I saw it in the morning, but I was just waking up and I went on twitter, I saw his twitt then I went to make some coffee and when I came back the twitt was gone
    Thanks Yulia and Anna. Fun!!
    Now...after save, how do I then use it?
    Sorry, I'm learning at 54!!
    No worries my dear, glad to help. To upload a photo you have to have an account on a photo uploading site like <!-- m -->http://www.imageshack.us<!-- m --> or <!-- m -->http://www.photobucket.com<!-- m --> or any other, you upload it then put here the specific link (I think it's "link for forum")

Here it is, I went on cache and found Omer's twitt. Usually I take a screen shot of everything important in case it dissappears, but now he deleted it too fast.
    23211.jpg

go here and see
    <!-- m -->http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... google.com<!-- m -->
    tHANKS again.
    I'm gonna play <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> (watching Captain EO first time right now!)
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    No worries my dear, glad to help. To upload a photo you have to have an account on a photo uploading site like <!-- m -->http://www.imageshack.us<!-- m --> or <!-- m -->http://www.photobucket.com<!-- m --> or any other, you upload it then put here the specific link (I think it's "link for forum")

Here it is, I went on cache and found Omer's twitt. Usually I take a screen shot of everything important in case it dissappears, but now he deleted it too fast.
    23211.jpg

go here and see
    <!-- m -->http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... google.com<!-- m -->

Thanks Anna.

Why would he delete that tweet?

No sweat, honey <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thanks Anna.

Why would he delete that tweet?

I don't know, I really don't know. Maybe he thought it was too strange for the people to see him quoting a "dead" person in a funny tweet?considering the situation, that most of the people know Michael as dead.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I really don't see how the tweet is being disrespectful to MJ. No offense. I think Omer just has a sense of humor just like Michael. I've seen Chris Tucker literally imitate MJ after his supposed death and it was done in good taste and love. He was acting like he was talking and singing like Michael. I've also heard Michael Beardon imitating MJ's voice during an interview but not in a mean spirited way. I don't think this tweet shows Omer being cold towards MJ. Maybe that's why he deleted the tweet because some fans are extra sensitive about MJ. It's not like Omer is a stranger talking crap about Michael. He and Michael were very close.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I think it is so typical for the ones who gives clues and then deletes them. It happened the same with Jermaine when he made a tweet to Souza but then deleted it, it happened the same with Orianthi when she made a tweet about her private concert at Neverland and then she deleted it, it happened the same with Genevie when she made a tweet about how surprising it is going to be at the end and she deleted it and now Omar is doing the same. No surprise for me. They give the clue but do not allow it stay there so long. Nothing can be too obvious. Michael's Magic.
  • Has anyone caught Omer tweeting: @RealOBee: HeeeelllllllooooOO *M.J. Ghosts voice* .

So, this is interesting because LMP's daughter tweeted earlier about a ghost playing the piano. Hmmm...
    # Its so weird when ghosts play the piano.. about 4 hours ago via Mobile Web
    I really don't see how the tweet is being disrespectful to MJ. No offense. I think Omer just has a sense of humor just like Michael. I've seen Chris Tucker literally imitate MJ after his supposed death and it was done in good taste and love.
    Not disrespectful like offending him, but disrespectful on the situation. And Chris Tucker is not Michael's son (Omer is like his son even if he's not his biological son), so the situation is different.I would take that statement kinda unfitting with an ungoing murder trial and a tragic death (considering what the majority of people know). I wouldn't have any mood to quote funny quotes of him, joke or anything if I was in this situation (as reality), knowing that my father (or any other human being I've been living with and love) was murdered and still undergoing a murder trial. It's not what I would, I know. But think about it.

This is what my logic makes out of this twitt and why it was deleted. Like it was too obvious he's in a "MJ joking" mood.
    In other order of ideas,I respect and like Omer very much.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I think it is so typical for the ones who gives clues and then deletes them. It happened the same with Jermaine when he made a tweet to Souza but then deleted it, it happened the same with Orianthi when she made a tweet about her private concert at Neverland and then she deleted it, it happened the same with Genevie when she made a tweet about how surprising it is going to be at the end and she deleted it and now Omar is doing the same. No surprise for me. They give the clue but do not allow it stay there so long. Nothing can be too obvious. Michael's Magic.

Exactly. One of the biggest hints, that non-believers really should by now have realised points to a hoax.