Omer Official Twitter -

Comments

• Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    Where the end of one road starts----> another one begins………….

Not in Pleasantville though.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    tumblr_ldp640kkwc1qaks3go1_500.gif

Awhh. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Might want to check your local bookstore for a world atlas and HIStorical reference books. Flip to the country index and look under "N". <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Where the end of one road starts----> another one begins………….

Wait, Front, did you mean Nebadon?
  • RealOBee Omer Bhatti
    Nothing is formed. Nothing dies. Everything is simply in transition.
    2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Omer Bhatti
    RealOBee Omer Bhatti
    I miss you more and more everyday. I LOVE YOU.
    25 Jun Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
  • RealOBee Omer Bhatti
    K.i.D.S. LiFE
    47 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

What gives with the lower case i's and the rest in caps?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    RealOBee Omer Bhatti
    K.i.D.S. LiFE
    47 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

What gives with the lower case i's and the rest in caps?

And Paris made this tweet after him.
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
    K.i.D.S. -Knowing Imagination Determines Success
    RealOBee Omer Bhatti<br />RTed by pariisjaxn<br />MY NEW SINGLE TITLED "LIFE IS A MOVIE" DROPS AUGUST 19th!!
    <br /><br />Life Is A Movie sounds so much like A Real Life Movie like Thriller II. ;) I wonder what the lyrics are going to be like?<br />
  • on 1312579981:
    <br />
    RealOBee Omer Bhatti<br />RTed by pariisjaxn<br />MY NEW SINGLE TITLED "LIFE IS A MOVIE" DROPS AUGUST 19th!!
    <br /><br />Life Is A Movie sounds so much like A Real Life Movie like Thriller II. ;) I wonder what the lyrics are going to be like?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for sharing this with us. It's an interesting title, isn't? I am very curious what the words to this song say....<br /><br />Blessings :)
    RealOBee Omer Bhatti <br />Ascension<br />1 minute ago
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1316044153:
    <br />RealOBee Omer Bhatti <br />Ascension<br />1 minute ago<br />
    <br />Ascension: Going to heaven without dying ;)<br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1316045094:
    <br />
    on 1316044153:
    <br />Ascension: Going to heaven without dying ;) <br /><br />
    <br />oh i see the lights <br />i clown for the cameras <br />i LIVE for the action<br />the old days are just that: OLD! Ragged! Tired! Played out! Nadda!<br />new days are upon us and it feels so good, too good maybe, that we are all apart of the beginning<br />who better to lead us than the man who created pandominium<br />Jesus ascended and His day of descending is soon, with no CREDIBLE doubters<br />We wait because its all we can do, its a survival tactic man AND WOMAN has developed<br />keep giving clues family, i'm all ears and mind is so wide open you could build freeways on it<br />Hell, you can build a couple of  tourist attractions and pit stops for those who grow too weary<br />I'm here Mike, I know you have 'Ascended' to another level<br />When you Descend it will be all eyes on you (in the words of 2Pac) and this time the world is ready to accept the challenge.<br />You are not here to dominate or control, you are simply here to lend a hand, an understanding and empathetic ear.<br />Know you are accompanied with the greatest audience! Us and soon, the entire world and beyond ;)<br /> <br /> <br />
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    Ooh, exciting.  /woohoo/<br /><br />Going to be watching for more clues from Omer...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1316045094:
    <br />
    on 1316044153:
    <br /> <br />True <br /> <br />THE ascension is the exact answer to the events, situations, changes, fluctuations and stadiums, that land, the Human Being and everything that inhabits it, are feeling and to receive today.<br />that the Ascension is NOT mysticism, or esoteric, or Shamanism, or witchcraft, nor anything religious (whatever your religion), or something complex, nor scientific, or historical, and much less, prophetic, nor is it divine punishment or not divine, it is not even something fortuitous, neither miraculous nor chaotic, nor experimental, and finally, IT IS NOT something that can be stopped, IT IS NOT something to fear and IT IS NOT something THAT IS MANDATORY, when you have free will.<br /><br />The Ascension is a way to change up, step by step you brings more towards God, be any name that your give him your God, since the Ascension to anything seen colors, races, creeds, religions, status, size, or age.<br /> <br />http://convergenciadeluz.wordpress.com/2010/08/05/%C2%BFque-es-la-ascension/
  • on 1316050023:
    <br />
    on 1316045094:
    <br />
    on 1316044153:
    <br /> <br />True <br /> <br />THE ascension is the exact answer to the events, situations, changes, fluctuations and stadiums, that land, the Human Being and everything that inhabits it, are feeling and to receive today.<br />that the Ascension is NOT mysticism, or esoteric, or Shamanism, or witchcraft, nor anything religious (whatever your religion), or something complex, nor scientific, or historical, and much less, prophetic, nor is it divine punishment or not divine, it is not even something fortuitous, neither miraculous nor chaotic, nor experimental, and finally, IT IS NOT something that can be stopped, IT IS NOT something to fear and IT IS NOT something THAT IS MANDATORY, when you have free will.<br /><br />The Ascension is a way to change up, step by step you brings more towards God, be any name that your give him your God, since the Ascension to anything seen colors, races, creeds, religions, status, size, or age.<br /> <br />http://convergenciadeluz.wordpress.com/2010/08/05/%C2%BFque-es-la-ascension/<br />
    <br />Did you copy this from the site listed....?<br />Or did your English all of a sudden become inpeccable?<br />lol
    RealOBee Omer Bhatti<br />I have a thing for pyramids<br />4 hours ago<br /><br /> confused/<br /><br /><br />
    on 1320016474:
    <br />RealOBee Omer Bhatti<br />I have a thing for pyramids<br />4 hours ago<br /><br /> confused/<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe he just likes the Pyramids. Not the illuminati pyramid for sure. ;)
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    on 1320016653:
    <br />
    on 1320016474:
    <br />RealOBee Omer Bhatti<br />I have a thing for pyramids<br />4 hours ago<br /><br /> confused/<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe he just likes the Pyramids. Not the illuminati pyramid for sure. ;)<br />
    <br /><br />He didn’t exactly specify what kind of “thing” he has for pyramids...
  • I think he likes the Egyptian pyramids..  ;)  Nice clues he is leaving us..
  • Reminds me, I should got to the King Tut exhibit today, maybe something might happen since it's Halloween and all...haha...jk
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    May b financial pyramid that ruined economy and peoples life?<br />Then, considering Goldman Sachs resent fall - Michael is the "thing" for destroing that financial sheme , cause MJ primary care is family/children connection and lack of parenting attention in modern world  cause  80% of the adults are Must involve  into very heavy  working hours just 4 family surviving. 8-(<br />And this is modern slavery Have 2b Changed - or we wl lost our future...
  • Here is another interesting tweet from Omer - another "zoo" reference and also a reminder of Michael and Bubbles. I have no idea what he means by "floatation" but the reference to skin could also be a Michael reference.<br /><br />RealOBee Omer Bhatti<br />I want a baby chimp!<br />51 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply<br />Omer Bhatti<br />RealOBee Omer Bhatti<br /><br />My skin gets ashy this time of season<br />12 hours ago<br />Omer Bhatti<br />RealOBee Omer Bhatti<br /><br /><br />Floatation<br />15 hours ago
  • I was looking at some pictures that Obee posted and there are a couple of very interesting poses...the one where he's laying down looks a lot like the autopsy photo to me. He posted it September 22, 2011.<br /><br />The one with the box reminds me of Front. He posted it October 22, 2011.<br /><br />And the red rose again reminds me of Michael and the video Hold My Hand. He posted it July 27, 2011.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Good observations Voice. Hoax-wise, "Floatation" reminds me of "flotation" and Light Man floating above the stage.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Tomorrow is 20\11\2011 WOW ..<br />8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply<br />Retweeted by @RealOBee <br /><br />I just find it strange he retweeted this date <br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    RealOBee Omer Bhatti<br />#THRIVE<br />17 Nov Favorite Retweet Reply<br />Retweeted by @pariisjaxn <br /><br />