Omer Official Twitter -

Comments

• msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I really don't see how the tweet is being disrespectful to MJ. No offense. I think Omer just has a sense of humor just like Michael. I've seen Chris Tucker literally imitate MJ after his supposed death and it was done in good taste and love.
    Not disrespectful like offending him, but disrespectful on the situation. And Chris Tucker is not Michael's son (Omer is like his son even if he's not his biological son), so the situation is different.I would take that statement kinda unfitting with an ungoing murder trial and a tragic death (considering what the majority of people know). I wouldn't have any mood to quote funny quotes of him, joke or anything if I was in this situation (as reality), knowing that my father (or any other human being I've been living with and love) was murdered and still undergoing a murder trial. It's not what I would, I know. But think about it.

This is what my logic makes out of this twitt and why it was deleted. Like it was too obvious he's in a "MJ joking" mood.
    In other order of ideas,I respect and like Omer very much.

Well I guess we all see things differently which is fine. I don't see it as disrespectful in my opinion.
  • I think it is so typical for the ones who gives clues and then deletes them. It happened the same with Jermaine when he made a tweet to Souza but then deleted it, it happened the same with Orianthi when she made a tweet about her private concert at Neverland and then she deleted it, it happened the same with Genevie when she made a tweet about how surprising it is going to be at the end and she deleted it and now Omar is doing the same. No surprise for me. They give the clue but do not allow it stay there so long. Nothing can be too obvious. Michael's Magic.

PureLove - please tell us more about Genevieve's tweet. I know you've been on Twitter longer than some of us. When did she tweet about the ending is going to be surprising? Blessings...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Recent tweet of Omer.

RealOBee Omer Bhatti
    Follow the yellow brick road...
  • Recent tweet of Omer.

RealOBee Omer Bhatti

I wonder where it leads to?
  • Recent tweet of Omer.

RealOBee Omer Bhatti

I hope it leads us to a happy ending and not down another rabbit hole... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> These tweets cannot be some random act of mindless thought. I hope nobody approaches him for answers. Blessings.
  • Recent tweet of Omer.

RealOBee Omer Bhatti

I hope it leads us to a happy ending and not down another rabbit hole... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> These tweets cannot be some random act of mindless thought. I hope nobody approaches him for answers. Blessings.

I agree with everything you said. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Recent tweet of Omer.

RealOBee Omer Bhatti

Exactly voice. And I do also hope people do not start asking him hoax related questions.
  • Omer Bhatti
    RealOBee Omer Bhatti
    Los Angeles Love
    1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I don't know if this has meaning but it's interesting that he'd post it all the same. Blessings.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I don´t know if this has something to do with Omer´s twitt, probably not.I follow this guy, Forrest Kolb whos message i find kind and peaceful and he is concerned about Spain right now. I like him.

His site is called Love Angeles
    <!-- m -->http://www.loveangeles.com/<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/pages/Forrest-K ... 40?sk=info<!-- m -->
  • Omer is so cute <3
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Omer is so cute <3

Mhmmm! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Omer is so cute <3

Omer drool-animated-animation-love-smiley-emoticon-000381-large.gif
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Omer is so cute <3

205445_10150221338011013_563961012_8932614_3963952_n.jpg

yess ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Has anyone caught Omer tweeting: @RealOBee: HeeeelllllllooooOO *M.J. Ghosts voice* .

It caught my eye from the very beginning, because, if I put myself in non-believer's shoes - this would sound pretty weird and dissrespectful or better said cold-hearted in a kind of way, as Omer would be imitating Michael voice ... and Michael is "dead" for me, isn't it? And as a family (Omer if after all, family, he lives with Michael since he was a kid) for me it is very hard to understand how could you -as family- talk and imitate the voice of your "father" (Michael is some kind of father for him anyway) when your father is dead. (I say dead, because 3/4 of this world believe he's dead). For me, if I were a non-believer, it would be the proof that Omer doesn't really care if Michael died, that he never loved him and that he is not grieving having lost Michael, if he imitates his voice on twitter like this, as it would be a funny thing.

And now I checked again and he deleted his tweet. It's such a shame that I didn't get a print screen of it! Did anyone? Why would he delete it? He thought he just did a craziness by tweeting like that?

So, this is interesting because LMP's daughter tweeted earlier about a ghost playing the piano. Hmmm...
    # Its so weird when ghosts play the piano.. about 4 hours ago via Mobile Web
    Yes, I remember that. It seems like they're connected then. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> Good thinking!

About his newest tweet, it reminds me of Oprah's final words.
    Oplast.jpg
    And wasn't there yellow brick roads on the set for a recent awards show? Can't remember the name?
  • RealOBee Omer Bhatti
    Human illusion in sunset magic. Phenomenal vibe.
    2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I guess Omer is into human illusions too. But, that shouldn't surprise us because he's had a great teacher.

Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    RealOBee Omer Bhatti
    Human illusion in sunset magic. Phenomenal vibe.
    2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I guess Omer is into human illusions too. But, that shouldn't surprise us because he's had a great teacher.

Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Exactly. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • Has anyone caught Omer tweeting: @RealOBee: HeeeelllllllooooOO *M.J. Ghosts voice* .
    Its so weird when ghosts play the piano..about 4 hours ago via Mobile Web
    The first tweet: He is referring to the movie "Ghosts" where the mayor opens the door to MJ's big monster head saying "Hellllooooo"
    When I read the last one, I thought that Omer is tweeting while Michael is playing a piano in front of Omer and he is joking saying "Its so weird when ghosts play the piano." Thats my take on these two tweets <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    More cryptic tweets. I wonder if this man talks like that in his daily life. I guess not.
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    Did anyone see him live on Ustream a few minutes ago? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Re: yellow brick road…..

Might want to check your local bookstore for a world atlas and HIStorical reference books. Flip to the country index and look under "N". <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Where the end of one road starts----> another one begins………….
    What is an atlas and a historical book? never heard of those things <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • Omer is so cute <3

<!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Yall are funny! <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • Did anyone see him live on Ustream a few minutes ago? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Might want to check your local bookstore for a world atlas and HIStorical reference books. Flip to the country index and look under "N". <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thank you for sharing this, Front. Is this what Omer said or is this what you said? LOL - you are starting to confuse me but I promise I'm trying to keep up.

I also have a question about Omer - and I hope not to draw negative remarks or long drawn out conversations about it but I wonder if that is his real chin or did he have something done? I only ask because his chin looks so much like our beloved Michael and if that is his real chin...hmmm.

When you say the end of one road starts and another one begins - that could mean generations, right? Michael being one generation and Omer being another. It's been very intriguing for me to watch the younger Jacksons because they have "come to life" after June 25, 2009. It's almost as if on queue they were ready to make the most of the publicity and run with their talent in the way of the spotlight. I have to say that this younger generation of Jackson has learned well from their fathers, mothers, aunts, and uncles.

Blessings!
  • Omer is so cute <3

<!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Yall are funny! <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

Michael makes beautiful children
    Did anyone see him live on Ustream a few minutes ago? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

hmmm I'm looking out for countries beginning with N. Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, what else? Ohh and Never Neverland for sure. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The yellow brick road leads to Neverland. Oh squee.