Omer Official Twitter -

12346»

Comments

• on 1321951130:
    <br />RealOBee Omer Bhatti<br />#THRIVE<br />17 Nov Favorite Retweet Reply<br />Retweeted by @pariisjaxn <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for sharing this. It makes me wonder all the more if the person in the Thrive picture is Paris - it looks so much like her, except for the color of the eyes which can be altered.<br /><br />I wonder - what is happening with the Thrive Movement?<br /><br />Blessings
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    RealOBee Omer Bhatti <br />Love & Miss You Every Moment<br />5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply<br /><br />RealOBee Omer Bhatti <br />Those of us who miss him everyday will have to live with our memories of one of the greatest human beings to ever live.<br />14 minutes ago <br /><br />RealOBee Omer Bhatti <br />4 years aint shit for that coward.. he should be doing life! #murraytrial<br />18 minutes ago <br /><br /><br />maybe I'm too weak after all this time, but I am emotionally exhausted at seeing these things from the family<br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1322604997:
    <br />RealOBee Omer Bhatti <br />Love & Miss You Every Moment<br />5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply<br /><br />RealOBee Omer Bhatti <br />Those of us who miss him everyday will have to live with our memories of one of the greatest human beings to ever live.<br />14 minutes ago <br /><br />RealOBee Omer Bhatti <br />4 years aint shit for that coward.. he should be doing life! #murraytrial<br />18 minutes ago <br /><br /><br />maybe I'm too weak after all this time, but I am emotionally exhausted at seeing these things from the family<br /><br />
    <br /><br />The "show" must just go on until the Grand Finale. Nothing unusual, those tweets do not dismantle all the pieces of the puzzle we have put together.
  • on 1322606688:
    <br />
    on 1322604997:
    <br />RealOBee Omer Bhatti <br />Love & Miss You Every Moment<br />5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply<br /><br />RealOBee Omer Bhatti <br />Those of us who miss him everyday will have to live with our memories of one of the greatest human beings to ever live.<br />14 minutes ago <br /><br />RealOBee Omer Bhatti <br />4 years aint shit for that coward.. he should be doing life! #murraytrial<br />18 minutes ago <br /><br /><br />maybe I'm too weak after all this time, but I am emotionally exhausted at seeing these things from the family<br /><br />
    <br /><br />The "show" must just go on until the Grand Finale. Nothing unusual, those tweets do not dismantle all the pieces of the puzzle we have put together. <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for sharing these tweets from Omer. I agree - we've come too far to let a few words bring us into a tailspin. We need to see this through to the end. If anything, Michael deserves for us to be here at the end. Be strong, Anna - it will all be over soon enough. Hugs...<br /><br />For some reason I think Omer is just continuing to spread truth about Michael - remember, HIStory needs to be rewritten about Michael because of all the damage from the allegations and tabloids. Omer is just helping to do that...<br /><br />Blessings!<br /><br />
    Those of us who miss him everyday will have to live with our memories of one of the greatest human beings to ever live.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    [size=11pt]RealOBee[/size] [size=8pt]Omer Bhatti [/size]<br />Excited for tomorrow!!<br />[size=8pt]3 hours ago[/size]<br /><br />He never said why. Maybe TS will post tomorrow.  ;)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I don't know where to post this, so I'll post it here. Not sure if O-Bee is really MJ's son or not, either way he has so much talent! I saw this video a while ago, but I ran into it again and re-watched it. He's soo good! <br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Yes OBee we know it is.  :icon_geek:<br /><br />@RealOBee ; It's all an illusion <br />3:22 PM - 21 Oct 12
  • on 1350860731:
    <br />Yes OBee we know it is.  :icon_geek:<br /><br />@RealOBee ; It's all an illusion <br />3:22 PM - 21 Oct 12<br />
    <br /> <br />Yeah like the vid where Michael is wearing a green jacket in that shop with that triangular mirror, lol, and like the whole hoax, heehee!! Thanks Omer for the reminder!! If you are reading here you must know that you are an awesome dancer full of talent like your father. 
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1350945039:
    <br />
    on 1350860731:
    <br />Yes OBee we know it is.  :icon_geek:<br /><br />@RealOBee ; It's all an illusion <br />3:22 PM - 21 Oct 12<br />
    <br /> <br />Yeah like the vid where Michael is wearing a green jacket in that shop with that triangular mirror, lol, and like the whole hoax, heehee!! Thanks Omer for the reminder!! If you are reading here you must know that you are an awesome dancer full of talent like your father. <br />
    <br /><br />Today it's an applehead drawing,  :icon_mrgreen: green apple head <br /><br /> ‏@RealOBee<;br />Applehead
    /><br />@RealOBee ; Mental Alchemy <br />1:35 PM - 23 Oct 12<br /><br />Again body, mind, and soul relationship, or third eye http://www.runehealing.org/mentalalchemy.htm<br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <br /><br />@RealOBee ; Mental Alchemy <br />1:35 PM - 23 Oct 12<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Jung saw alchemy as a Western proto-psychology dedicated to the achievement of individuation  :-[ Also, Jung argues in his book Psychology and Alchemy (1944) that the observable phenomena of the unconscious, such as dreams, contain symbolic elements which can also be found in the alchemical symbolism  :omg:<br /><br />I totally forgot this, silly me....<br /><br />Btw, I dreamt with MJ again ;) but Pink (the singer, why did she came to it? gggrrr, party spoiler) keept giving me "lessons of how to be blah blah blah"  ::) and did not let me enjoy my dream  >:(<br /><br />