Are We the Chosen People?

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I read every post, and I think also that it is rare, especially when they say people who were never fans of Michael, I'm a fan of John Lennon and when I heard about his death, I hurt a lot, but I assumed he was dead, Michael is different there is a day not to think of it, in his messages in his life, the damage they did, in those moments I feel a lot of anger and pain, perhaps one of the reasons we have not forgotten it for the many injustices he suffered. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I read every post, and I think also that it is rare, especially when they say people who were never fans of Michael, I'm a fan of John Lennon and when I heard about his death, I hurt a lot, but I assumed he was dead, Michael is different there is a day not to think of it, in his messages in his life, the damage they did, in those moments I feel a lot of anger and pain, perhaps one of the reasons we have not forgotten it for the many injustices he suffered. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes, I think you are right. It´s an unfinished chapter.
  • I think we have been chosen. I have never felt so deeply about someone before in all my life. Everyone keeps telling me, he is just a performer how can you be so wrapped up over someone you never met? I can't explain it at all. I have been a HUGE fan of Michael's since I was 6 years old. I had an MJ tshirt that I would wear day and night. The only time it got washed was when I would fall asleep and my mom would take it off, wash it, dry it and put it back on me. I just miss him sooooo much.
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    Wow! I have chills reading about all of you! I totally fit into this group here...59, just a casual lover of MJ's music... bought the Thriller vinyl and Bad when they first released and loved to dance to his music. I thought at the time that Thriller video was the best thing ever and I guess I was right! But when the trial was happening, I thought no way was this ever true and was so glad to see Michael dancing on that car! Then he went away and I thought well, he needed to do this and thought not too much over those yrs. When I saw him on 2006 World Awards, I thought he hardly sang a line and maybe his voice was gone, but was so happy and excited to see an appearance. Like you all, I never saw him perform live and am soo sorry I didn't.

Now, when he made the announcement of O2... I remember clearly, what? there is something very strange about his behaviour and looks. I thought OK, now, what has he gone and done to himself now? This thought stayed in my mind from that day on. I tried to get a ticket online for O2, but something was strange with that whole thing...would not let me. Then the death announcement! OH NO! It just didn't sit right in my mind. I felt so sad for someone I really didn't know and cried my eyes out at watching the Memorial. I felt so bad and thought this can't be for real so started searching for information and that was the beginning of the MJHD site.

I never thought about anything else so deeply and religiously as this whole hoax has opened my eyes to all that is happening in the world, which I look at in a more investigative way. By the way, I worked for over 20 yrs in biomedical research labs in NJ and I am a very inquisitive type person. After I got downsized in my job, I moved to Orlando and have worked at Disney for 17 yrs. there. Yes, I am in the middle of a mindcontrol company, but never was a Disney fanatic... I don't go into the parks much and have no desire to. I work at one of the hotels and meet tons of guests. People at work know I think MJ is still alive so they think I am a little crazy. So I stopped talking about it.

I so feel we are a part of something BIG and yes, we should all meet somewhere in this world one day! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Wow! I have chills reading about all of you! I totally fit into this group here...59, just a casual lover of MJ's music... bought the Thriller vinyl and Bad when they first released and loved to dance to his music. I thought at the time that Thriller video was the best thing ever and I guess I was right! But when the trial was happening, I thought no way was this ever true and was so glad to see Michael dancing on that car! Then he went away and I thought well, he needed to do this and thought not too much over those yrs. When I saw him on 2006 World Awards, I thought he hardly sang a line and maybe his voice was gone, but was so happy and excited to see an appearance. Like you all, I never saw him perform live and am soo sorry I didn't.

Now, when he made the announcement of O2... I remember clearly, what? there is something very strange about his behaviour and looks. I thought OK, now, what has he gone and done to himself now? This thought stayed in my mind from that day on. I tried to get a ticket online for O2, but something was strange with that whole thing...would not let me. Then the death announcement! OH NO! It just didn't sit right in my mind. I felt so sad for someone I really didn't know and cried my eyes out at watching the Memorial. I felt so bad and thought this can't be for real so started searching for information and that was the beginning of the MJHD site.

I never thought about anything else so deeply and religiously as this whole hoax has opened my eyes to all that is happening in the world, which I look at in a more investigative way. By the way, I worked for over 20 yrs in biomedical research labs in NJ and I am a very inquisitive type person. After I got downsized in my job, I moved to Orlando and have worked at Disney for 17 yrs. there. Yes, I am in the middle of a mindcontrol company, but never was a Disney fanatic... I don't go into the parks much and have no desire to. I work at one of the hotels and meet tons of guests. People at work know I think MJ is still alive so they think I am a little crazy. So I stopped talking about it.

I so feel we are a part of something BIG and yes, we should all meet somewhere in this world one day! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

what do you mean that you couldn't get a ticket that it wouldn't let you?
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    I tried several times to get a ticket and wouldn't go through... something about using Amex which I didn't have that CC. It was the first time I ever not got a ticket for something. Was just strange thing for me.
    I tried several times to get a ticket and wouldn't go through... something about using Amex which I didn't have that CC. It was the first time I ever not got a ticket for something. Was just strange thing for me.
    i have wondered if they might have had some way to fake the tickets selling without anyone actually getting any so there wouldn't be legal consequences .i mentioned it a while back, i just thought since it never went anywhere that it was a dumb thought on my part.
  • I tried several times to get a ticket and wouldn't go through... something about using Amex which I didn't have that CC. It was the first time I ever not got a ticket for something. Was just strange thing for me.
    i have wondered if they might have had some way to fake the tickets selling without anyone actually getting any so there wouldn't be legal consequences .i mentioned it a while back, i just thought since it never went anywhere that it was a dumb thought on my part.

OK Guys this is Weird! Here's a suggestion: There is a Header on this site to "Ask Questions"...Why don't one of you (who tried to buy tickets) pose the question on that forum, Subject Line: Did You Try To Buy Tickets to The O2 Concert? tell that you were Unable to purchase and see how others respond.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    My daughter had tickets. She's in UK. And she chose to get a refund that took ages she tells me.
  • My daughter had tickets. She's in UK. And she chose to get a refund that took ages she tells me.

Thanks RK - This is the first I have heard of this Ticket Burp, and to Me it is significant and i wish to hear more about it, as I feel AEG is culpible in MJ's demise (as does Joe) so I'm interested in anything "Shady" you discover about AEG and ticket sales, etc. Thanks so much <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Crying.. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .this feeling is so powerful. No-body else around me understands this. Glad to be here amongst my new friends who have also been chosen to help spread his message. xoxoxo
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I don't know if we are the chosen people but I feel that it's God who puts love in our hearts and makes us love certain people. I've already asked myself several times why do I love Michael. I never met him, never talked to him, so why this unconditional love for him ? I always finish to tell myself that God wants me to love Michael Jackson.This is pure love. In a way maybe yes we are chosen to be part of this because this love we have for Michael is not here by meer chance. I'm 29 years old and I've always loved him. God bless him. God bless you all.
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    WOW 3292gold, this was more than a great idea to start a topic like this, and i guess there was a topic also on the old MJHD forum about why people getting so obsessed with this whole MJ hoax story?
    I belong to the minority with my 28 years, and i wasn't a huge Michael Jackson fan in my life, till june....I liked his music, loved his dance and the way he looked... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    But i didn't listen to his music each and every day or watched some video or concert or even search infos on the internet about him...
    But fortunately my life has changed since last june, i mean i was already interested in those subjects which this hoax is trying to open our eyes about, but i can honestly say, i didn't know all those beautiful things about Michael, i can't find the words how special he is!!!
    And i also hard to find words to describe the feeling that on this forum i found extremely kind and smart people who feels the same way, cause i think most of us have nobody among the family or friends who can completely understand the way we feel....
    Honestly i still don't know why am i so very interested in the hoax and simply the best man in the world, but i know i will remain like this for my life, and i don't regret not one minute of my life which i've spent searching the truth and also discovering this beautiful magic - Michael Jackson! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    I have to spend some more time reading each and every post on here but I did read some and I will say I understand 100%. I wasn't a fanatic of Michael's prior to June 25th. I listened to his songs, loved his performances and short films but I never really went beyond that and I especially wasn't paying that much attention to him after HIStory album. I did purchase Invincible though when it came out. It's been a crazy, wild, spiritual ride. And I'm glad I'm not the only one being pulled towards this whole adventure without knowing why. I just feel in my gut, that I have to keep an eye on him. Lately, I haven't been as obsessed as I once was but I do read this at least 5 days out of the week. I also created a blog for my surreal adventure. The story would be too long to post here but anyone interested, you can start here: <!-- m -->http://surrealmj.tumblr.com/post/574732 ... e-thus-far<!-- m -->

I've been fortunate to have close family and friends who I can talk to about this and they don't look at me like I'm crazy. They may not believe he is alive but they are not saying I'm wrong for thinking it. In fact, the more things come out, the more some of them are thinking ...well maybe he is alive. However, my experience goes beyond that. It goes to other metaphysical worlds that I cannot explain with concrete facts. I just know it to be true for me.

And I know that this adventure has made me a much better person so I have no regrets at all. None. And I hope you guys don't have any either because you are in the right space at this right time for reasons we may not know now but will probably be revealed later on.

Much L.O.V.E.!
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    I see what you mean. I've been wondering the same. I was not an obsessed fan, and now it's almost a year, I think about MJ and this whole case everyday. I've asked myself -"why?", too many times, without an answer. Maybe there's a mistery behind it... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

OK Guys this is Weird! Here's a suggestion: There is a Header on this site to "Ask Questions"...Why don't one of you (who tried to buy tickets) pose the question on that forum, Subject Line: Did You Try To Buy Tickets to The O2 Concert? tell that you were Unable to purchase and see how others respond.

i wonder if this might be better pursued on a fan site. i am only on here .i t took me forever to do that.it is my understanding that there was a bit of a gap between the first proposed date and the rest.is that correct? it is also in my head that those other dates have not even come around as yet ,yes or no? my thinking is that if the later dates we made to appear to be sold out but no actual tickets were sold that there would be no legal issues. and having the choice between a refund and memoribilia the hit be that hard.i have no idea if there is a chance in you know where if i have a clue but it just came to my mind. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • the same thing... attracted to someone, just like a magnet.
    I have heard of MJ music for years, heard all the hit songs and liked them..
    but I never paid attention to him otherwise. June 25 really aroused..
    Now I understand how wonderful music MJ did and how great MJ is itself <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

also wonders what is this obsession? investigate and to know things <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Thanks for all, the adventure has been a real great so far <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    but MJ could have already come back to lead "his people" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> even though we all already know how to live this life...
  • terror2k9terror2k9 Posts: 75
    Just like in the song cry "School the World!" The master teaches the students and will the students become masters themselves? Love shall lead us to that moment. Unconditional Love Will lead us to victory.
    The whole event will be HIStory and we all can be a part. For this is our planet we are ripping apart!
    I will be there with all my Heart,Love has always been the answer to all our problems.We are all one
    so Michael when you BAM,we will all be by your side and we will All JAM! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> L.O.V.E

(I think about the generations
    and they say they want to make it
    a better place for our children and our children's children
    so that they they they know it's a better world for them
    and I think they can make it a better place)

There's A Place In
    Your Heart
    And I Know That It Is Love
    And This Place Could
    Be Much
    Brighter Than Tomorrow
    And If You Really Try
    You'll Find There's No Need
    To Cry
    In This Place You'll Feel
    There's No Hurt Or Sorrow

Cuz There Are Ways
    To Get There
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Little Space
    Make A Better Place

Heal The World
    Make It A Better Place
    For You And For Me
    And The Entire Human Race
    There Are People Dying
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Better Place
    For You And For Me

If You Want To Know Why
    There's A Love That
    Cannot Lie
    Love Is Strong
    It Only Cares For
    Joyful Giving
    If We Try
    We Shall See
    In This Bliss
    We Cannot Feel
    Fear Or Dread
    We Stop Existing And
    Start Living

Then It Feels That Always
    Love's Enough For
    Us Growing
    So Make A Better World
    Make A Better World...

Heal The World
    Make It A Better Place
    For You And For Me
    There Are People Dying
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Better Place
    For You And For Me

And The Dream We Were
    Conceived In
    Will Reveal A Joyful Face
    And The World We
    Once Believed In
    Will Shine Again In Grace
    Then Why Do We Keep
    Strangling Life
    Wound This Earth
    Crucify Its Soul
    Though It's Plain To See
    This World Is Heavenly
    Be God's Glow

We Could Fly So High
    Let Our Spirits Never Die
    In My Heart
    I Feel You Are All
    My Brothers
    Create A World With
    No Fear
    Together We'll Cry
    Happy Tears
    See The Nations Turn
    Their Swords
    Into Plowshares

We Could Really Get There
    If You Cared Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Little Space
    To Make A Better Place...

Heal The World
    Make It A Better Place
    For You And For Me
    There Are People Dying
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Better Place
    For You And For Me

Heal The World
    Make It A Better Place
    For You And For Me
    There Are People Dying
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Better Place
    For You And For Me

Heal The World
    Make It A Better Place
    For You And For Me
    There Are People Dying
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Better Place
    For You And For Me

There Are People Dying
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Better Place
    For You And For Me

There Are People Dying
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Better Place
    For You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me
    Make A Better Place
    You And For Me
    Make A Better Place
    You And For Me
    Make A Better Place
    You And For Me
    heal the world we live in
    You And For Me
    save it for our children
    You And For Me
    You And For Me
    save it for our children
    You And For Me
    You And For Me
    save it for our children
    You And For Me
    You And For Me
    save it for our children
  • Thriller was the first album I ever bought...and I have been hooked ever since...its funny that Michael loves children and if he knew what I used to do he might be upset with me...there is 6 years between my brother and I , I think i was 12 maybe 13 when I fell in love with Thriller..and my brother hated the song cause it scared the daylights out of him he was only 5 or 6...and I would play it just to get him upset!! LOL I was mean..lol

Anyway, Michael Jackson is someone that can almost not be described with words...He is magic....the ultimate performer...humanitarian, voice for children all around the world..He has taught me soooo much about life and how to live it especially since his (death)...I tried hard not believe all the lies the press printed about him....it made me sooo sad to hear those things and hear people around me say mean things about him...like they were attacking me personally. Too me he was super human and when the tabloids started all the trash talking I have to admit I questioned my obsession for him...and those awful alligations...and then the Bashir documentary, I was totally confused I was like this isn't the Michael that I knew ....he would never let such a documentry put him in such a bad light....and then the alligations just made me question him....briefly....but then I said to myself no..don't believe it...there is somthing not right here and have been behind him 1000% ever since....and I know that the Michael I BELIEVE in is capable of HOAXING his death!!!! I know he has good reason for doing soooooo!!! Nuff said <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> OH AND BY THE WAY I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL EVERYONE WHO EVER SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT MICHAEL ......I TOLD YOU SOOO... O>K that might a bit childish but I'll be thinking it!!! Yes I am spreading his word the best way I know how...o.k that's it....I could go on and <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> on
  • Wow! I have chills reading about all of you! I totally fit into this group here...59, just a casual lover of MJ's music... bought the Thriller vinyl and Bad when they first released and loved to dance to his music. I thought at the time that Thriller video was the best thing ever and I guess I was right! But when the trial was happening, I thought no way was this ever true and was so glad to see Michael dancing on that car! Then he went away and I thought well, he needed to do this and thought not too much over those yrs. When I saw him on 2006 World Awards, I thought he hardly sang a line and maybe his voice was gone, but was so happy and excited to see an appearance. Like you all, I never saw him perform live and am soo sorry I didn't.

what do you mean that you couldn't get a ticket that it wouldn't let you?

Im in the UK it was very difficult getting tickets even if you had prregistrion codes issued to you, they didnt work on the most part. I never did get a direct ticket from ticket master. I got a ticket via eay where there were lots of tickets offered forsale, cost me double the ticket price for two tickets for August Show. and then it never happened fortunately ebay refunded the money, the ticket seller never refunded it, even though there were MJ fans selling spare tickets.
    Just like in the song cry "School the World!" The master teaches the students and will the students become masters themselves? Love shall lead us to that moment. Unconditional Love Will lead us to victory.
    The whole event will be HIStory and we all can be a part. For this is our planet we are ripping apart!
    I will be there with all my Heart,Love has always been the answer to all our problems.We are all one
    so Michael when you BAM,we will all be by your side and we will All JAM! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> L.O.V.E

(I think about the generations
    and they say they want to make it
    a better place for our children and our children's children
    so that they they they know it's a better world for them
    and I think they can make it a better place)

There's A Place In
    Your Heart
    And I Know That It Is Love
    And This Place Could
    Be Much
    Brighter Than Tomorrow
    And If You Really Try
    You'll Find There's No Need
    To Cry
    In This Place You'll Feel
    There's No Hurt Or Sorrow

Cuz There Are Ways
    To Get There
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Little Space
    Make A Better Place

Heal The World
    Make It A Better Place
    For You And For Me
    There Are People Dying
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Better Place
    For You And For Me

If You Want To Know Why
    There's A Love That
    Cannot Lie
    Love Is Strong
    It Only Cares For
    Joyful Giving
    If We Try
    We Shall See
    In This Bliss
    We Cannot Feel
    Fear Or Dread
    We Stop Existing And
    Start Living

Then It Feels That Always
    Love's Enough For
    Us Growing
    So Make A Better World
    Make A Better World...

Heal The World
    Make It A Better Place
    For You And For Me
    There Are People Dying
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Better Place
    For You And For Me

And The Dream We Were
    Conceived In
    Will Reveal A Joyful Face
    And The World We
    Once Believed In
    Will Shine Again In Grace
    Then Why Do We Keep
    Strangling Life
    Wound This Earth
    Crucify Its Soul
    Though It's Plain To See
    This World Is Heavenly
    Be God's Glow

We Could Fly So High
    Let Our Spirits Never Die
    In My Heart
    I Feel You Are All
    My Brothers
    Create A World With
    No Fear
    Together We'll Cry
    Happy Tears
    See The Nations Turn
    Their Swords
    Into Plowshares

We Could Really Get There
    If You Cared Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Little Space
    To Make A Better Place...

Heal The World
    Make It A Better Place
    For You And For Me
    There Are People Dying
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Better Place
    For You And For Me

Heal The World
    Make It A Better Place
    For You And For Me
    There Are People Dying
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Better Place
    For You And For Me

Heal The World
    Make It A Better Place
    For You And For Me
    There Are People Dying
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Better Place
    For You And For Me

There Are People Dying
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Better Place
    For You And For Me

There Are People Dying
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Better Place
    For You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me
    Make A Better Place
    You And For Me
    Make A Better Place
    You And For Me
    Make A Better Place
    You And For Me
    You And For Me
    save it for our children
    You And For Me
    You And For Me
    save it for our children
    You And For Me
    You And For Me
    save it for our children
    You And For Me
    You And For Me
    save it for our children

though i have always been dazzeled by thriller this song was the big fat hook for me.it was only the beginning of discovery
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    i don't know about the rest of you, but i can't pinpoint the exact moment i felt this wasn't for real. I can remember feeling crushed for about a week after MJ's "death" which really surprised me as even though i had always loved his music and grew up in the 80's/90's with him, i couldn't work out why it had this kind of effect on me.
    I even thought that all the Elvis fans that thought he was still alive were a little odd <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But somehow, i found myself delving into the possibility that he hadn't died.
    And suddenly, found myself enthralled.
    Along the way, i have "met" some wonderful people, both here and on twitter and facebook.
    So, long story short, if nothing else and if (god forbid) the BAM never comes, i will be forever thankful to MJ for pairing my up with such lovely, like-minded friends from all over the world and for opening my eyes to a world i never knew existed.

L.O.V.E to you all, my friends <3 <3 <3
  • katson45katson45 Posts: 116
    Thank you ladies...I loved reading this ...Thankfully, I live alone,not obligated to explain myself to a spouse and couldn't even if I chose to...I simply have the same absolute 'knowing' that you've all written about here..almost supernatural insight into the 'real' agenda being carried out on this planet..which makes me ask, why this intensely moving, earth shaking reaction? For me, it just is and I just accept it without understanding why. This is so out of character for me who always needed to know all the turns in the road that got me here. Well, this time I don't and it's really ok....This last year has been a kind of 'course in miracles'..glad I enrolled but have no clue why...and with such great company! Thank you everyone..I love all of you, kathy
  • 3292gold this is a great question!
    Like many of the other friendly contributors to this thread, I have been wondering why all of a sudden I developed a deep admiration and respect for Michael and an obsessive interest in finding out the Truth and... making the World a better place. I am a woman in her mid 40's, with often a hectic professional schedule.
    Prior to Michael's death, I had relatively little interest in "the man", I had a few CD's and that was it! I heard about Michael coming to the O2, I found the announcement for the concerts somewhat "surreal" and never thought about getting tickets; I carried on with my busy life instead! Then Michael "died" and a close friend (who happens to be a musician) told me that the world had lost a genius and once of its nicest guy, this got me curious and ... I did my research work, bought numerous CDs and DVDs and discovered an artist and man I never knew and cried watching the memorial. It could have been the end of the matter as I got back into my busy life!
    But it was not meant to be! One weekend in July (a Sunday late evening), I went for a run in one of the Royal Parks as I do often (I am the Running Girl <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ), when I saw from a distance somebody with an "unusual" look... I continued my run and passed this person (in the meanwhile a car had stopped nearby to talk with this person)... then the car went and this person called me... and I felt my legs wobbling because the gentle American voice and the looks made me think of Michael and I just could not think straight anymore, I was in a state of total shock...
    This is the event that started my search for the truth and eventually got me on MJDHI.

Do I believe that we may be the chosen people? Everything happens for a reason and Michael's message is definitely one I believe strongly in and I am prepared to stand up for... so who knows <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E